Green Monkey Hostel Reviews

primera norte con 22 street, Two blocks from Mamitas, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I felt very welcome here and comfortable. I felt very much at home. I would recommend staying here!! I will be back next year for BPM with all the new friends I made in the house! It was a Wonderful Experience! Very Close to shopping, night life and the beach!!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • neinerlove9530

Location is good. The bathroom on the ground floor was dirty and disgusting. The dorm in front of the kitchen was quite unconfortable and noisy. If you want to have a decent sleep this is not the place. Wont stay there again.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The staff make staying there totally worth it- super friendly and helpful. They will make sure your stay is absolutely lovely. The one thing that could really be improved- the bathroom. There aren't enough toilets/showers for the number of people staying there, plus it always seemed to be wet, dirty and stinky.

Awesome hostel! All staff is really nice and helpful, also after check-out. Definitely recommandable!

Had a great stay at Green Monkey.The Staff were the main reason I enjoyed my stay there. They took care me and anyone who stays there. Paddle boarding trips, cenote trips and general information. I would recomend Green Monkey, Mucho. Wil, USA

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels