Green Park Village Guesthouse Reviews

#304, National Road #6, Phum Dorkpo, Sangkat Slorkram, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Booked into a private room for an amazing price, came with a hot shower and tub plus great wifi speeds in the room. Don't let the location scare you, they offer a free tuktuk into town and also free bikes you can rent to easily cycle to Angkor. They also have a cheap tuktuk tour of Angkor (better prices than surrounding places). Could not be happier with my experience here!

I honestly don't have the words to express how amazing this Guest House is. This is the best place I have ever stayed in! I booked for 3 nights, and ended up staying here for 7! And then I stayed there again for 4 more nights after I went back to Siem Reap! The staff is the most kindest and helpful people you will ever meet. I paid a very reasonable amount for a single person and lived like a queen! I would absolutely go back!

Hands down the best thing about this place is the staff, they are incredible! Genuinely the nicest and most caring staff of anywhere we've stayed. The location on a map seems a bit out of town but they drive you in for free whenever you want and it's a much more real experience not just being surrounded by other tourists the whole time. Literally only a few minutes into town by tuk tuk anyway. Great value for money, especially if you're on a budget!

The hostel was out of the way of town and the temples, but to be fair, they offer free tuk-tuk rides into town so you only have to pay to come back, which is maybe $2 depending on how good you are at bargaining. They also offer free pickup and airport transfer. Free breakfast provided was good with nice options. The staff was nice and very helpful, but I felt rushed out the door a bit sometimes. The room was standard, the bathroom was nice. Wi-fi and electricity problems but possibly city-wide.

nice, clean, quiet room ,good breakfast , help full staff, bike hire for free :)

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts