Green Rooms

Fabulous 22 Total Reviews
Fabulous 22 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

Staff went out of their way to organise an iron for my clothes and print me off a google map with directions to help me find my destination for the night. Very friendly and morning staff were lovely too.

Thanks for the review, we're glad the staff were so helpful. Hope to see you another time.

7th Jun 2017

In the main, I was delighted by my stay at Green Rooms. The room was excellent, and I thought the bathroom facilities were nice. The downstairs lounge was comfortable, with decent coffee. My only problems were (a) people hanging out in the lounge were loud and could be heard completely in my room, until 2am. and (b) whenever i asked for advice about where to go to get food or coffee, i was simply told, "walk to the high street," which seems deeply insufficient and a low level of regard.

Thank you for the review, we are glad you appreciated the rooms and public spaces. Apologies you received an unhelpful response to your query about where to eat or get coffee, our staff are usually very forthcoming. Hope we get the opportunity to make this right on another visit.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Stayed one night found it clean, comfortable, good bar, in a good location, staff were helpful, beds were comfy and the rooms were organised well. Could do with a communal kitchen: a fridge at the least. A really great place to stay although the art vibe might of been a bit misleading - felt, looked, smelt and sounded just like any other (excellent) hostels that I've stayed in.

Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely take on board your comments about the communal kitchen. We do have a regular rotating exhibition program (three in house this week!) so perhaps you stayed between shows.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

I would say this is the most comfortable hostel I hv ever stayed in! Although there are no lockers, but you will feel that you belonging are in security, since everyone have plenty of personal space. Its also really neat and tidy! However, I would say, the sprinkler in th showering room is not so good.

Thank you for the feedback, it's wonderful to hear you consider it the most comfortable hostel you have stayed in! There are lockers in the big dorm, so sorry if this was not pointed out to you. We will look at the showers to see if they need adjusting.

28th Apr 2017
8.0

Facilities were really nice and the staff was helpful. Didn't have any problems staying here. The area had a lot of pubs and coffee shops and restaurants and shops, which was very convenient.

Thank you for the feedback, we are pleased you appreciated the facilities and the staff. The area is certainly well appointed for shops and places to eat and drink.

26th Apr 2017

I chose this Hostel in London, because they gear themselves to the creative individual. When booking directly, you get even more of a discount. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Quite, secure, clean and easy to get to, right off the tube. Extremely happy with them, will stay there again!

Thank you for the review, we are thrilled that you had a good visit and will be returning to stay with us again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

Overall, my stay was great. The room was clean, and the proximity to the tube stop was fabulous. If you're looking for a hostel where you plan to meet a lot of young people to do things with though, this is not your place. Furthermore, one of my sweatshirts got holes in it from clothes moths that were in the cabinets. So keep your stuff in your luggage. But overall, it was a fabulous value for the price, and would for sure stay there again.