Green Studio Hostel & Lounge Reviews

Karadordeva 61, Belgrade, Serbia

If your coming to Belgrade, looking to party but still have a quiet place to sleep this is the place to stay! The hostel has a 24 hour bar with a beer pong area, a live DJ most nights, and a great area to relax play drinking games and chat. If you need some sound sleep there's a larger part of the hostel only half a block away with a common room, kitchen, and everything you need to wake up rested and explore Belgrade. This hostel has the best staff I've ever encountered. Always helpful and fun!

• 16th Jan 2015

This is without doubt the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Really enjoyed my time here. The staff are helpful and friendly. Free rakija, free laundry. When I wanted some down time (not often ;) I could relax in the hostel, which has great facilities and a chilled out vibe and when I wanted to party I could hang out at 'The Green Lounge' - the hostel bar, which provides a great social hub for connecting with Belgrade. Will definitely go here again.

• 8th Jan 2015

The room was cozy, bathroom clean enough, but what stands out is that this is the best place to party!