8.2
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 102 Total Reviews
Green Studio Hostel & Lounge Located at Karadordeva 61, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11000 Karadordeva 61
82% 102
44.8131366 20.4527073
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Solo Aussie 26yr old girl passing through Serbia. Booked to stay for a night, extended my stay to almost a week. Great atmosphere. Staff are super friendly and keen to show you the local treasures (tea houses, Serbian restaurants, local cuisine and bars.) if you're expecting a quiet night in this place is not for you.

6th Jun 2016

Green Studio fam

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

This hostel is great, even on late arrival after midnight you get some free drinks and the staff takes you out to party with locals and shows you the places to visit in Beograd. The stuff is secured by two child friendly dogs and when I left my clothes got washed and dried. I can just start running from the doorstep to do my marathon training on the Sava and the Danube, and the bus to the airport as well as international bus and train station is just 3 minutes away. See you next time!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

Greenstudio was very conviently located near the train/bus station. Upon my arrival (4am) they allowed me to book into my room earlier allowing me to take a quick nap. The staff were one of the friendliest and welcoming on my trip. I was planning to stay in Belgrade for a night but actually extended my stay. It was a nice change of pace. I would definitely come back for a visit.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

Almost certainly the best hostel experience I've ever had - I honestly didn't think this sort of hostel existed anymore, I felt instantly at home. I was meant to be here one night and I've wound up staying WELL longer than that. Apparently that's not uncommon. Incredible staff, brilliant location, great times in the house bar and Tam's boat crawl, just everything. Yeah, if you want the Ritz, go to the Ritz. If you want Belgrade, come to the Green Lounge. THANK YOU for everything, yall!

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

I love the Green Lounge! It's always the staff that makes my Belgrade stay feel special. They bring you into their world and genuinely want to know who their guests are. They will laugh with you, party with you, and chill with you as much as you allow them to. The location is perfect, close to the center, party boats, the fortress, and down the street from the bus station. The hostel isn't dirty per say, but with so many people staying there, it gets a little messy. But it's all about the vibe.

3rd Jun 2016

I like this hostel because the attitude towards guests is relaxed. Everything can be worked out. You get free rakija here. And if you're too lazy to go to the store to get beer, they have it in the fridge (1.4$). It's a party hostel, so it's not for the faint of heart. Here, it's common practice for staff to take you to the club. Amazing!

• France, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

great little alternative underground place you can connect with locals and the city.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th May 2016
3.1

The staff were irresponsible and inconsiderate Coming into the rooms at 2am and being drunk and loud. pressuring people to drink alcohol when they didn't want to calling them pussies should they say no The rooms had no air conditioner so it was hot, the place stunk like sweat and socks. The 2 bathrooms were disgusting Just an awful awful experience and I advie anyone. Pay a bit more for a half decent place

• borisyanez5814
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
26th May 2016
4.6

This place is more like a squatters hang out than a backpackers hostel. Tiny rooms up stairs ,walking over every bodies bags and clothes to get to your bed, with only 1 dirty bathroom. I booked 3 nights and tried to check out the following morning only to be told that I would have to pay for 2 nights! When I attempted to discuss this with one of the American owners he got all defensive and didn't let me get a word in.BEWARE the tax they also charge!!!