Green Studio Hostel Reviews

Karadordeva 69, Belgrade, Serbia

Nice, friendly hostel. Bathroom facilities weren't particularly pleasant. Beds were comfortable and rooms had air con. We went on a "bar crawl" which didn't start until 1am. We paid a random lady to basically walk us to a club and that was the only stop on the crawl. We could have just been told directions and made our own way there- saving us the equivalent of 5€

The hostel was central, great staff, clean and nice rooms.

The hostel is very dirty, I was in a room just above the bar and it was really loud so you couldn't sleep at all... and as much as I like hanging out in a bar and drinking after all you're paying for a room to sleep... If you just wanna party it's a good hostel but that's it, you could also sleep somewhere else and go there to party and meet people.

Rooms were tiny and there were no space to store your luggage Rooms were old and dirty and everything felt like it was falling apart e.g. Bunk bed had rung missing from the ladder, squeaky beds, toilets were not flushing properly, etc Poor wifi reception - only worked in the common room Toilet paper provided were 2 square pieces On the plus side, the staff were good and it 's located close to the bus/train station (although it does take 10-15 minutes to walk uphill to the city centre)

Very friendly and helpful staff but the hotel (especially washrooms) were quite dirty. There was some mildew growing on the walls in the rooms and the wifi did not work inside the rooms.

Small rooms, small bathrooms in an old building. WiFi didn't work. Staff was great though.

Cool little hostel in a great location. Really nice little party lounge if you're up for some drinking

Overall a great hostel! The atmosphere between guests was amazing and encouraged by the staff. The lounge bar is cool and the staff organised a trip to the beer festival, which was going on whilst I was there, for all the guests. I'm going back to belgrade for one night tonight and staying there again!

A perfect place to meet people, for a calm talk or a good party :)

I wish i would have stayed here the first week i was in Belgrade. I was only here for a night but the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Free Rakia shots are not a myth. A.C. is a plus as are lockers, good kitchen, good beds. Easy walking distance from the bus/train station.

A very nice hostel. They have two residences next to eachother, the one whith the central reception has a bar with unlimited free rakia and some sort of 'bar cave' in the basement where there is a beer pong table, blacklight and couches with guitars to chill. We used the beer pong almost every evening with the other hostel guests for pre-drinking. The showers are very small and a bit dirty, though they are warm. The overall atmosphere was very nice!

We've been travelling around the balkans and this is the worst hostel we have been to, considering the ration quality/price. They have two main locations and one of them is situated over what they turn into a pub from 24 to 4 am. No problem if you wanna party, but you should know and be able to choose to avoid noise. The bathroom was tiny and dirty, my matress wet and the blankets didn't seem too clean as well. It's ok if you are travellling just for party and not planning to rest or shower.

• 6th Aug 2014

The best hostel for party people, great atmosphere, they wash your laundry for free (air dried, so you take the risk of rain), good size baggage lockers free (deposit for the key), but the best is the staff who are genuine, down-to-earth who do everything they can to help. Can't thank them enough. One negative - some rooms are on floor 6, the lift only goes to floor 4.

The best hangout/party hostel, that's for sure! The dorms are very nice, with A/C (well appreciated). The common area is big enough, and so is the kitchen. While you have to be quiet from 7 pm, you just need to head to the Green Lounge about 100 meters from the Hostel ; Owned by the same hostel, you get free rakia shots, beer pong table, cheap beer and very good music! It is also very close to the train and bus station, and not to far from the main square. Do it!

Apart from the beds being a bit creaky, it's a great hostel with a good atmosphere and I was there midweek so I can only imagine the weekend would be awesome!

Wifi was terrible but cannot fault it otherwise (especially for the price)

Literally across the road from the bus station. Was a pleasant stay with a friendly atmosphere within the hostel. We were a short walk away from the parties of the boat. Although there were lockers I couldn't see any keys for them and there was no keys for the door so anybody could walk in. Although this was not really a great concern to me and would certainly stay here again.

Fantastic hostel, and great place to meet people. Will definitely stay here again.

After having a problem when I got to Budapest Levi resolved the issue quickly for me and was on hand to help and give advice The only problem was that I couldn't extend my stay as the were other ppl booked. .. Definitely not a negative for the hostel. The place is spotless and facilities are excellent

Rooms and linen were dirty, had no water for one day, and located in a VERY old, falling apart building.

We apologize for this day without water, the whole area was out of water, which also affected our cleanliness that day. We are in an old building typical of Belgrade. To all we really apologize for this day without water, we are receiving a few reviews now from these days on it very poorly and yes it was a tough day, but its hard for us to do anymore then we could without water for 40 people for 24 hours - this is not a typical problem in the hostel, just a fluke problem in Belgrade that day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3