Green Studio Hostel Reviews

Karadordeva 69, Belgrade, Serbia

Fantastic hostel, and great place to meet people. Will definitely stay here again.

After having a problem when I got to Budapest Levi resolved the issue quickly for me and was on hand to help and give advice The only problem was that I couldn't extend my stay as the were other ppl booked. .. Definitely not a negative for the hostel. The place is spotless and facilities are excellent

Rooms and linen were dirty, had no water for one day, and located in a VERY old, falling apart building.

We apologize for this day without water, the whole area was out of water, which also affected our cleanliness that day. We are in an old building typical of Belgrade. To all we really apologize for this day without water, we are receiving a few reviews now from these days on it very poorly and yes it was a tough day, but its hard for us to do anymore then we could without water for 40 people for 24 hours - this is not a typical problem in the hostel, just a fluke problem in Belgrade that day.

Has great potential, but had a very quiet vibe in the studios. I also was able to walk from the street to my bed without passing any staff or needing any key at all. Lockers were huge. The beds were very springy and so creaky that I woke myself multiple times. Water went out and the staff didn't really take any proactive measures to make things more comfortable.

A staff member is on duty 24 hours watching the CCTV entrance to the building and stairs in the staff/smoking room, and is aware of all who pass through the building. We are sorry about the water, the whole neighborhood was out that day and its not normal. We have a party every night in our lounge, however you have to come down to it - its true the rest of the areas have a quiet vibe so people can sleep and relax, but we have a 2 floor 24 hour party lounge open to all where its never quiet.

The place is very different from the promo on the site.i chose this place for the sleep late offer but no dreams!in reality is earlier than anywhere else and when u say it to the staff they just say whatever except the first guy on the nightshift he was really nice.also i wanted too stay more but when i saw their attitude i chose not to.cleanliness is so so mainly in the evening the bathrooms are absolute attraction and don t expect the big party feeling the hostel part is fun as a cemetery

We are flexible with our check out all are welcome to use all of our facilities all day long - showers, internet, luggage storage, all of the common spaces. We try to let you sleep late if possible, but if its not as guests are coming to your room we cant, but we offer our couches and more to relax on, and we allowed you to sleep later as well. We are partying here every day of the year, you came at 1 am on a monday - when we already had a big party, and everyone went out to the boats together.

This hostel was okay for a few nights however staff should pay more attention to the cleanliness of bathrooms and common areas. WWifi only worked in certain areas which is a very big let down and it constantly cut in and out. This is quite frustrating when trying to book further accommodation. Also the hostel is in great need of new linen. All of our sheets had holes. We went to green studio lounge for drinks one night which was good fun.

The staff were absolutely excellent.

Very poor security. Despite advertising that to enter the building you would need to Buzz in, this was not true and anyone could of walked in to the building. There were no rooms with locks so anyone could walk in off the street and straight into the rooms. Location was on the same road as the train station so no complaints. Bathroom facilities were horrible. Broken or just about usable.

Hi Will - we have a staff on 24/7 in the staff room with a CCTV that has cameras to the entrance to the building and in the building, so he is always aware of who is coming and going through the hostel premises. There are also large security lockers for all valuables, safe in the hostel, and of course keys for all private rooms.

Anna at reception was very helpful and hot.

We did not get the man's name who was in charge when we checked in but he was very helpful and you could tell he tries very hard for everyone to enjoy their stay in Belgrade.

• 13th Jun 2014

Wonderful staff very friendly and ana especially made my stay wonderful

Good location and big kitchen, free laundary..! but wifi inside the hostel is not that strong. Room is so tiny and bed was broken one.

You won't find a better hostel in Belgrade. The location is super convenient and the rooms, kitchen, bar, etc. all exceeded my expectations. However, the best part of the whole experience was the staff, who were all incredibly friendly and helpful. The owner, Dragana, went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect and to fix the few minor issues there were. She is great and deserves praise for running such an excellent place. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to town.

This is a party hostel. The staff are really friendly, helpful and accommodating. We arrived at 6AM and they let us sleep in the common room for a few hours. The hostel has a bar which makes for a good social vibe before going out for the night. The sound from the common room to the dorm room above it is loud so don't forget ear plugs!

Good value for money. Just a bit far from the centre but very very close to the bus and train station! Staff are very nice and helpful!

they were kind enough to refund my deposit when floods prevented travel to serbia. unlike hostileworld, which kept my money.

• 16th May 2014

We had a great stay, close to everything friendly staff! Ana helped our group getting tickets showed us some local foods! Made the trip that little bit better!

Great hostel, great location -- and their new lounge is cool, too! Hop off the train station and you're right there. They know all the party spots, and throw great ones too!

• 1st May 2014

First of all, The location of the hostel is great! If you want to make new friends and experience belgrade nights this is it! staff was extremely helpful, beds and sheets were a bit old but this hostel totally worthy of the money and fun! green lounge is a great start off for the night and there is always something going on there. thanks a lot for making our stay memorable :)

I decided on Green Studio as the first hostel which I stayed in in Belgrade was a bit quiet for me. Green Studio did not disappoint. The staff are truly the most friendly people you have ever met; it is clear that they absolutely love their jobs. If you want a quiet place, this is not for you. The music starts at 10am and continues until 1am, at this point everybody goes out. The fridge is always stocked with a decent choice of beers and other drinks and all are excellent prices.