Green Studio Hostel Reviews

Karadordeva 69, Belgrade, Serbia

The best hostel for party people, great atmosphere, they wash your laundry for free (air dried, so you take the risk of rain), good size baggage lockers free (deposit for the key), but the best is the staff who are genuine, down-to-earth who do everything they can to help. Can't thank them enough. One negative - some rooms are on floor 6, the lift only goes to floor 4.

The best hangout/party hostel, that's for sure! The dorms are very nice, with A/C (well appreciated). The common area is big enough, and so is the kitchen. While you have to be quiet from 7 pm, you just need to head to the Green Lounge about 100 meters from the Hostel ; Owned by the same hostel, you get free rakia shots, beer pong table, cheap beer and very good music! It is also very close to the train and bus station, and not to far from the main square. Do it!

Apart from the beds being a bit creaky, it's a great hostel with a good atmosphere and I was there midweek so I can only imagine the weekend would be awesome!

Wifi was terrible but cannot fault it otherwise (especially for the price)

Literally across the road from the bus station. Was a pleasant stay with a friendly atmosphere within the hostel. We were a short walk away from the parties of the boat. Although there were lockers I couldn't see any keys for them and there was no keys for the door so anybody could walk in. Although this was not really a great concern to me and would certainly stay here again.

Fantastic hostel, and great place to meet people. Will definitely stay here again.

After having a problem when I got to Budapest Levi resolved the issue quickly for me and was on hand to help and give advice The only problem was that I couldn't extend my stay as the were other ppl booked. .. Definitely not a negative for the hostel. The place is spotless and facilities are excellent

Rooms and linen were dirty, had no water for one day, and located in a VERY old, falling apart building.

We apologize for this day without water, the whole area was out of water, which also affected our cleanliness that day. We are in an old building typical of Belgrade. To all we really apologize for this day without water, we are receiving a few reviews now from these days on it very poorly and yes it was a tough day, but its hard for us to do anymore then we could without water for 40 people for 24 hours - this is not a typical problem in the hostel, just a fluke problem in Belgrade that day.

Has great potential, but had a very quiet vibe in the studios. I also was able to walk from the street to my bed without passing any staff or needing any key at all. Lockers were huge. The beds were very springy and so creaky that I woke myself multiple times. Water went out and the staff didn't really take any proactive measures to make things more comfortable.

A staff member is on duty 24 hours watching the CCTV entrance to the building and stairs in the staff/smoking room, and is aware of all who pass through the building. We are sorry about the water, the whole neighborhood was out that day and its not normal. We have a party every night in our lounge, however you have to come down to it - its true the rest of the areas have a quiet vibe so people can sleep and relax, but we have a 2 floor 24 hour party lounge open to all where its never quiet.

The place is very different from the promo on the site.i chose this place for the sleep late offer but no dreams!in reality is earlier than anywhere else and when u say it to the staff they just say whatever except the first guy on the nightshift he was really nice.also i wanted too stay more but when i saw their attitude i chose not to.cleanliness is so so mainly in the evening the bathrooms are absolute attraction and don t expect the big party feeling the hostel part is fun as a cemetery

We are flexible with our check out all are welcome to use all of our facilities all day long - showers, internet, luggage storage, all of the common spaces. We try to let you sleep late if possible, but if its not as guests are coming to your room we cant, but we offer our couches and more to relax on, and we allowed you to sleep later as well. We are partying here every day of the year, you came at 1 am on a monday - when we already had a big party, and everyone went out to the boats together.

This hostel was okay for a few nights however staff should pay more attention to the cleanliness of bathrooms and common areas. WWifi only worked in certain areas which is a very big let down and it constantly cut in and out. This is quite frustrating when trying to book further accommodation. Also the hostel is in great need of new linen. All of our sheets had holes. We went to green studio lounge for drinks one night which was good fun.

The staff were absolutely excellent.

1 2 Next » last »