Green Studio Lounge

8.0
Fabulous 136 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2017

Literally the greatest time I've had at any hostel anywhere, the people there take this place to another level - shoutout to Donovan, Marta, Emily, Danielle, the Irish dudes, and the entire cast and crew of a crazy few days in Belgrade! Definitely coming back, definitely staying here when I do. Much love, Wilson and Kris

• ShannonCush85
  • USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2017
3.4

I've stayed at numerous hostels and never felt the need to switch partway through my stay until this place. Upon checkout they also tried to charge me new higher summer rates, luckily I had my confirmation email showing what I booked.

Hi, We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us and any confusion on payment. As a note to anyone we did not try to overcharge them. They checked out early and wanted to leave to another place which we have no problem with. They were confused on what they owe. In the end we only charged them for 1 person, not 2, and let them move on to another place of course. We would never over charge and are completely fair as you can see from other reviews here many people love it here to the end and stay longer, or sometimes people don't like us and leave. We are a very social place with people hanging out always up all hours sometimes, etc.. Some people don't like this and we understand and we will always recommend and help find other places if you're looking for something more private and quiet. If you are looking to meet people from all over and have a social lively active time in Belgrade we are the place as you can see from our great reviews, and our bad ones :-). But we will never over charge anyone again and again for this booking even let them leave without paying their full booking price for 2 people, so we don't know where this comes from. Guess they just weren't happy and confused on what they owed for their booking.

• gomezibarraalejandro8025
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Jun 2017

Awesome place to meet lots of people, a lot of locals come and join the party every day. Loud music, beers and laughs are 24/7, so not the best place if you looking for something quite. I first booked 2 nights ended up staying 8, excellent staff and like 5 min waking from the bus station

25th May 2017

Amazing staff with a great atmosphere. Closeby from the Republik square, bus station and boat parties. Crazy things happened in my 4 days stay there. If I go to Belgrade again I will be there for sure ;)

• mayrflorian3532
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
24th May 2017

Perfect place stay if you are looking for meeting friendly people from all over the world! Staff is really helpful and are cleaning the whole hostel after every night. Be aware that parties go on till late morning hours! If you are looking for quiet place to sleep don't go there.

17th May 2017

Good party hostel, green concept, o there are basically 24/7 volunteers friends and loud music. Honestly some would love it and some would not. I found the staff great people which I didn't get enough time to get to know. Good value for money

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, well organized hostel, clean dormitories and showers.

• bnchristensen7038
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017
2.6

This is the worst hostel in Europe. I got kicked out at 5am on the second night of my 5 night stay for making a noise complaint against the owner and staff who party every night all night long directly below the dorm rooms. Cigarette smoke fills the entire place and my room didn't even have a window for ventilation. Everybody goes through 1 dorm room to use the bathroom and people come and go in this place like its a club house. If you want to breathe or sleep, stay somewhere else.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Pros - amazing staff (super helpful with everything and so much fun!), good atmosphere in common area, location (v close to train/bus station) Cons - bathrooms not very clean, beds very uncomfortable, rooms very small so really nowhere to put your things Very fun place to stay, but there are equally as cheap places in Belgrade that are much cleaner and more spacious/comfortable!!!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

A really special place, unlike any hostel I have ever visited. It is the perfect place to meet new people, dance, play chess, paint, and anything else you might want. The community is great, welcoming, and always active. Stay away from this place if you are looking for a ordinary hostel!