Green Tiger Vegetarian House

Superb 639 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 639 Total Reviews

10th Jun 2017

Really awesome. Not very social though. Besides that it's probably the nicest and best experience I've had in a hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

Like staying in a hotel for a hostel price. Beds were the comfiest we've had and we slept so well. Pool was amazing and so was the lounge area. Food was so good especially if you're a veggie or vegan. People were the friendliest we met and we all went out together to Zoe's (only 10 min walk) would highly recommend if you want a little bit of luxury for a low price!! Such a nice vibe.

• DivyaSuni
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Of all my with hotels, this place had the best service right form the reception to the kitchen staff and room service. I cannot find a bone to pick with at all. They made my stay a very comfortable and well welcomed one. Attentive staff always ready to give a suggestion or help when asked to. With unwavering smiles right from the heart. Thank you!

23rd May 2017

I stayed twice at Green Tiger Vegetarian House. Once with 2 friends and once on my own. It is a mainly a hotel with dorm rooms on the bottom floor and has a really calm and Thai feel to the place. The pool is small but very clean and welcomed after a day out. The restaurant serves amazing food, you must try! There is also free bread/toast, coffee, tea and water available 24 hours which is great for travellers on a budget. I stayed in the 4 person dorm, the bed was comfy and I slept well.

22nd May 2017

Fantastic place, would definitely come back again

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Free toast and coffee all day. Shampoo and shower gel in the showers. Showers were awesome and beds super comfortable. This is not a party host but is a luxury hostel

• gazthesparky
14th Apr 2017

Amazing place to stay. This place is a hotel with mixed dorms downstairs. I stayed in the dorm for 2 nights as I extended my stay in Chiang mai. The beds are super comfy very very clean the showers and toilets weee great too just what I wanted from a place to stay. Yes there are cheaper places to stay but cannot fault it. 10 pound a night is expensive but definitely worth it

13th Apr 2017

Stayed in a lot of hostels in various countries green tiger was our favourite easily. Set up is perfect,nice staff,very clean, comfy beds, nice and chilled out

10th Apr 2017

Wow, I loved this place! The beds were very comfortable, nice facilities that are very clean, the most relaxing pool. The restaurant is fabulous! Make sure you order the papaya salad there! They have cold drinking water available 24/7 for guests and the people are so kind and helpful. I liked it so much there... I didn't get out much and actually see Chang Mia... oops! The lights from the bathroom can be bright in the room, so use an eye mask if you are sensitive to light!

9th Apr 2017

In summary, the best hostel I've been to in 6 months. This is certainly a more chilled out hostel but still provides a solid base to meet other people. The staff were absolutely brilliant. Provided a first class service and were willing to help with any of your questions The facilities are also to a very high standard, more akin to a hotel, and the food in the restaurant was also excellent. It's only a little bit more expensive than the average hostel but completely worth it.