Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Best hostel I've eve stayed at. The staff are so friendly and the rooms and bathrooms are lovely too. I'll be back!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This is an amazing hostel full stop! Comfortable beds, lovely shower, spacious rooms, excellent location, cheap drinks and food which all though only vegitarian is so tasty and I'm a big meat eater!But the main thing about this place is the staff! Each and every one of them are amazing at their jobs! We have been around the world on this trip to 4 different continents and staff here are by far the kindest and most caring we've ever met!There is know where better to stay in Chiang Mai. Faultless

This is a great place to stay. Great rooms, a pool and the staff goes out of their way to help you! Incredible experience!

• 19th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel, definitely stay here! It's beautifully decorated, clean and the staff is nice and helpful. The food is delicious also.

• 14th Jul 2015

Fantastic hostel. I would definitely stay here again. Fantastic staff, clean rooms, comfy beds and a swimming pool.

More like a hotel! Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay here and would return. My only negative was the pesto pasta that I ordered from the cafe- I'm not sure what it was, but it definitely wasn't pesto.

Sometimes there were mosquitoes in room and around the swimming, but it's all like this in chaing mai, so not about the hostel. The swimming is a plus. the bed is comfort. They have bikes for rental at 50B a day.

Really good and relaxed guesthouse in Chiangmai . Pool is small but clean and the main area is really nice - free tea and coffee all day and nice comfy chairs . The service is perfect - the ladies are lovely, so helpful and nice. The dorm room doesn't look like an usual dorm - it's huge with huge lockers where you can put your bag pack , the bathroom looks like a 4* hotel bathroom ! The best guesthouse I haven't stayed in in Asia - and I didn't mind paying a bit more for it!

would be nice if less mosquitoes (i know that's not your fault), however, mosquito is always there near the swimming pool and common area, so i cannot stay long there. also sometimes inside my dorm room too. other than that, very good as described and the bed is really nice, you need such a nice bed after a long day.

Lover huge lockers and the staff were so helpful in booking day trips! The pool was great and restaurant is as well. A bit consented door to my hostel was never locked, happy I brought my own padlock for my stuff. The street is quiet but not far from bars and a cool jazz club!

This place is excellent and the perfect place if you are traveling with a group or looking for a quiet place to stay. You will get to know your dorm mates, but outside of that it is a bit hard to get to know other people staying there. The staff is friendly yet not helpful and do not do much to help if they won't be profiting from it. Overall a pleasant stay- excellent facilities and super clean. But, if you are looking for fun and helpful staff, this is not the place for you.

• 1st Jul 2015

Very helpful! When I got sick everyone was so attentive! Thank you!

Very helpful

Amazing AC in my dorm room. It really helped that everyone in my room was awesome! The front desk girls were always so helpful and fun. I loved this place very much! There's a nice pool as well! Definitely pick this spot!

Amazing facilities - super comfy beds and really nice dorms. Definitely not a party hostel - wish there was more of a common area and that the pool was open later. Aside from that, the staff were very pleasant and polite and super helpful - booked taxis and tours for us. Would definitely stay again.

The nicest hostel that I stayed at during my trip to Thailand. Rooms were very clean and the beds were super comfortable. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Close to great street food and about a 10-15 min taxi ride from the airport. Rented bicycles and one of the staff members showed us the safest route to the night market. This hostel definitely bumped up my standards for future hostels. I highly recommend staying here if you're in Chiang Mai.

I loved my stay here in Green Tiger, I just wish I could have stayed longer. It was probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at, the staff were so helpful, the rooms were really clean and there was free toast and coffee when ever you want.

Wow, what a great place! - the staff are wonderful and will help you with anything, good wifi, there's a pool, serves loads of yummy veg food, the rooms are clean and well maintained. I couldn't really ask for more for the price. Perfect for vegan travellers :D

I stayed here for two nights and was very impressed with the warm and helpful staff, the soothingly designed ground floor, and the convenient location in historic Chiang Mai but close to the hip part of town.

I hope all hostels can learn from Green Tiger. The atmosphere, location, and most importantly staff are exceptional and continue to recommend this amazing place to all travelers that are passing by Chiang Mai. To be as frank as possible, you will be meet with sincerity and comfort. Best Boateng

« first « Prev 1 2 3