Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

It was reeeeeeally good, thanks a lot for everything !!

An absolutely fantastic place to stay! The staff are incredibly helpful and the accommodation was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who's new to the backpacking and hostel experience. Location is great too!

• 21st Aug 2015

Really nice hotel/hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and excellent common lounge/restaurant facilities to relax in before exploring Chiang Mai. Location was really chill and quiet, on the edge of Old Town. The staff is amazingly kind and will go out of your way to make sure you're comfortable. Overall I had a very nice stay and would return here for the private rooms in a flash.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

I had a very nice stay and would go back again in the future!

• 19th Aug 2015

Beautiful common area, always coffee, cold water, and hot tea ready, fans always going in the common area and it is nice and cool. The staff is so kind and encourages any tips for improvement. Beds are comfortable and washrooms are incredibly clean. The people staying are a range of ages and are very nice as well. I wanted to meet others and met very wonderful travelers! The pool is very clean also! I have nothing negative to stay. It felt like a small resort.

• 15th Aug 2015

The staff are amazingly helpful, the dorm rooms have a superb ensuite, the bed is very comfy and the place has a pool! What more can you want? It is situated in old Town and it is very easy to get to most places. Beware tuk tuks who want to charge you more than 60 baht to get around the area. Everyone I met in my dorm was very friendly and made for a great stay. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever back.

Great rooms, well designed. Has a pool. Friendly, peaceful atmosphere. First floor common area was good but I feel lacked a comfort. Top floor has a second common area, with more comfortable seating and nice view. Staff could inform guests upon arrival as to the different things offered by the Green Tiger and could make more or better use of the top floor common area.

We chose this hostel because of it's amazing rating (it was at 97%). It's a nice hostel, but nothing special. The beds were great, the staff was friendly and the pool is nice as well. However the location is not the best, there were not a lot of stuff around the hostel. We did also have to pay quite a lot for the 8 dorm room.

Amazing place to catch up on rest and plan your next trip!

My favourite hostel over a 2 month trip so far. Great rooms, showers pool and common area...and I can't forget the mango jam. Would definitely stay here again!

The staff here was absolutely excellent. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

I thought I was booking a cheap hostel, instead I got a nice surprise. Clean and beautiful place that looks more like a hotel than a hostel. Location is great and staff are really friendly. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

a wonderful hostel with the amenities and comfort of a 4 star hotel and the friendly atmosphere of a hostel. My two friends and I stayed here and we didn't have anything negative to say. Amazing staff and an amazing place. Beds are really comfy and pool is great after a long day exploring. Thank you!

• 7th Aug 2015

We loved our stay here. Thank you. The staff were super helpful. The environment very appealing and the food was nice and catered for vegans. A super nice experience.

• 5th Aug 2015

Greent tiger is amazing!!! One of the best hostels I have ever visited. Its amazing how comfortable it makes you feel and how helpful and friendly they are!!!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

a really nice place, lovely staff, good free breakfast with great homemade mango jam, has a vegetarian restaurant inside which is cool but doesn't have much for vegans, room was great with nice bathroom, wifi worked great, for a place that is vegetarian I was a little disappointed to see they had leaflets for Tiger Kingdom and Elephant Riding (places/activities I and many vegans think are cruel). But overall its a nice place to stay.

I absolutely loved this hostel! It was clean, had a peaceful and relaxing environment. The staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful. The food was delicious, and it was a beautiful place to stay. Incredibly amazing!

The staff was wonderful - they were helpful in providing pointers and the hostel was situated in a good area. Across the street consisted of food stands (one of which was featured with Anthony Bourdain), and there were several convenient stores located nearby.

Worth every penny!!!

Best hostel I've eve stayed at. The staff are so friendly and the rooms and bathrooms are lovely too. I'll be back!

• 28th Jul 2015