Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Highly recommended. I came to Chiang Mai on Sunday. Then walk to there from the Sunday market for about 15 Mins. I am surprised that there is a swimming pool! Thanks the owner Daniel. He is very kind and willing to assist visitors.

I LOVED this hostel. Probably one of the best ones I've ever stayed in. The rooms were so nice with very comfy beds and the lockers provided were huge. The free tea, coffee and toast all day was really nice as well. The staff was very helpful and on my first day the owner came up to me and made sure I had everything I needed. I have been recommending this place to everyone and will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Chiang Mai.

Extremely good hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Lovely friendly atmosphere, great relaxed place to meet fellow travellers. Not a party hostel but very sociable. The owners are a lovely couple, really friendly and care a lot for their guests.

Located in the northern end f the square....Fantastic place to stay.... Stayed here for three days during the lantern festival.... Enjoyed everything in there.... Man n staffs who runs de place was very helpful n de prices n places dey recommended for the day trips n other are very reasonable.... The only negetive thing was the place was too sophisticated n u don't get to meet the young travelers are lot.... But... For all the facilities they offer.... I don't spending another week in there....

Modern, super clean dorms with backpacker conveniences in mind, though mostly private guest rooms so it has more of an older crowd and not a real backpacker vibe with not too many Westerners. That said, the beds are as good as home nd it's a lovely, comfortable common space with good cafe and a pool, so if you're looking for R&R and a deal for an a/c dorm, this is the place! The owners and staff are awesome - genuinely friendly and helpful beyond what is required - would totally stay here again.

Nice hostel with great people working there. Beds big and comfy. I think chiang mai is safe but elsewise. Had a room on ground floor which was easily accessible from the street and was open all the time - but nothing hapened. It was a great stay!

Really great hostel, would recommend to anyone. Really friendly staff who go out of the way to help. Whether that's printing soldering for you, calling people and speaking Thai, giving directions, teaching you bits of Thai, etc... If I'm ever in Chiang Mai again, I know where I'm staying.

• 12th Oct 2014

Well managed hostel that feels like a home away from home. Clean. not a party hostel but conducive to meeting like minded people

The staff was extremely helpful and nice. The dorms were very comfortable.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • India

Best dorms I have ever stayed in. The bed was more comfortable than my own back home. The owner is amazingly kind. He greeted me by name everyday with a huge smile. He genuinely cares! The food was delicious also. I met some fun people in my dorm although I would not call this a social hostel. The social area (which is way more beautiful than in the pictures) isn't bustling. This makes for a relaxing stay though. I will stay here again next time I'm in Chiang Mai! Highly recommended!

Don't stay anywhere else. Great restaurant, comfy beds, wonderfully charming staff. I can't say enough nice things about Daniel and his lovely wife. Will recommend to fellow travelers.

Absolutely amazing!!! By far the best hostel we have stayed in on our journey so far. The owners are some of the loveliest people we have ever met, so willing to give advice and go that extra mile to help. They booked one of our tours for us, Elephant Discovery, which turned out to be one of the best days of our lives. The hostel was extremely clean, brilliant wifi, free tea and coffee and we even had our laundry done too! If I ever go back to Chiang Mai, there is no where else I would stay!

Amazing place to stay - incredible clean and comfortable beds, rooms, bathrooms, showers, etc. The only downside is that it's not very social at all; but if your with fiends or a significant other then it wouldn't be a big deal. Bottom line: I really cannot recommend this place enough

Best hostel I have stayed throughout my Thailand trip. Staff is so friendly and helpful. The building is completely new and the dorms are just amazing. The beds are amazing, showers even have shower gel, shampoo and conditioner available and the place is perfectly clean. They even have a little pool onsite. Would love to stay there again!

I really enjoyed my stay in Green Tiger House, it felt a little bit like home. Excellent bed/dorm/bathroom, staff always willing to give advice/information and to answer questions. Great place to stay if you are looking for a more quiet -but still cosy- place!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed in. It's clean, quiet but still close to attractions. The owners are fantastic and the staff is super friendly. I got way more than i bargained for and I'd definitely stay there again. The food was good and i like the social responsibility behind the concept of Green Tiger House. Definitely not a party hostel, but that's a plus for me :)

Beautiful hostel with very helpful and friendly staff. A bit on the quieter side, but that is what we were looking for! Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• 22nd Aug 2014

It's not the cheapest option in town but the dorm beds are superb. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Love this place!! Ended up staying 2 extra nights because it was so wonderful. Super super clean, most comfortable beds ever and lovely bathrooms (even in dorm), has a pool, free toast and coffee/tea all day which is nice, really social but not loud. Basically perfect. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I returned to Chiang Mai, regardless of how much money I had to spend. Hope they get the bars up and running soon :)

Best hostel I stayed in while in Thailand.

« first « Prev 1 2 3