Green Tiger Vegetarian House

Superb 626 Total Reviews

• gazthesparky
  • England, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Amazing place to stay. This place is a hotel with mixed dorms downstairs. I stayed in the dorm for 2 nights as I extended my stay in Chiang mai. The beds are super comfy very very clean the showers and toilets weee great too just what I wanted from a place to stay. Yes there are cheaper places to stay but cannot fault it. 10 pound a night is expensive but definitely worth it

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Stayed in a lot of hostels in various countries green tiger was our favourite easily. Set up is perfect,nice staff,very clean, comfy beds, nice and chilled out

10th Apr 2017

Wow, I loved this place! The beds were very comfortable, nice facilities that are very clean, the most relaxing pool. The restaurant is fabulous! Make sure you order the papaya salad there! They have cold drinking water available 24/7 for guests and the people are so kind and helpful. I liked it so much there... I didn't get out much and actually see Chang Mia... oops! The lights from the bathroom can be bright in the room, so use an eye mask if you are sensitive to light!

9th Apr 2017

In summary, the best hostel I've been to in 6 months. This is certainly a more chilled out hostel but still provides a solid base to meet other people. The staff were absolutely brilliant. Provided a first class service and were willing to help with any of your questions The facilities are also to a very high standard, more akin to a hotel, and the food in the restaurant was also excellent. It's only a little bit more expensive than the average hostel but completely worth it.

• PimBelder
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

I loved my stay at the Green Tiger! The bed was probably the most comfortable I've ever stayed on. Staff was very friendly and always willing to help you. Would definitely stay again. Not a party hostel, but still met great people.

29th Mar 2017

Pretty spectacular place. I wasn't expecting the hostel to be as nice as it was. A+ The staff was also very happy. No true common area, if you don't count the tables where people order food. While I did meet people, it would have been nice if the hostel had something to get people together. Perhaps it just wasn't that kind of hostel. Would def stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

This is a wonderful hostel. I spent 6 nights here and I was sad to leave. Most of the building is a hotel, so they only have a few dorm rooms, but they are all up to the standard of a hotel. It's not a party hostel and there is not a big backpacker community here but I met some great people in the dorms so I never felt alone. If you prefer hanging out with just a few people rather than a huge crowd then this is definitely the place for you, and I had so much fun here. The staff are also amazing

• annamueller
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

LOVED this hostel. By far one of my favorites of my whole SE asia trip. The staff is incredibly friendly, the environment is very social but relaxing at the same time. The location is inside the Chiang Mai walls so it is very close to everything, especially the small night food market right outside the wall. The beds were one of the most comfortable beds of my whole trip and just overall a great Hostel that has Hotel aspects since they are both. I highly recommend staying here!

• srpitt01
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

My sister and I spent three nights at Green Tiger and had no complaints. The beds are super comfortable, the AC worked great, and the room and bathroom were always clean. The staff was helpful in booking transportation, but the location is very walkable for just doing things in the old city. We only ate at the restaurant once, but our meal was delicious and everything that we saw come out of the kitchen looked great. Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in Chiang Mai.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

The staff is super nice and very helpful. We were only staying there for a couple of days and ended up staying much longer. The restaurant attached to the hostel is also amazing with many spectacular choices to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The rooms and the bathrooms were cleaned everyday and the staff were helpful with all our questions.