Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I don't even know where to begin.... I loved this place so much! The owners have created a perfect little haven in Chiang Mai's beautiful ancient town. The staff are wonderful and go above and beyond to ensure guests feel at home and are looked after. The dorms are the best we have experienced while staying in hostels and we have stayed in a lot! Comfiest beds. Imaculately clean rooms and bathrooms. Beautiful rooftop is the perfect place to watch the sunset. We will be back!

• 15th May 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing hostel witwith such a calm and friendly atmosphere. Loved it. Will be recommendingrecommending.

• 15th May 2015

Green Tiger is the best Hostel we've stayed in on our trip so far. The staff were so welcoming and helpful in booking trips, taxi's and giving local advice. Rooms were clean, big lockers for storage and showers with hot water/shampoo/conditioner/shower gel. The food is also some of the best food we've had on our trip - loved the homemade ice tea too.

Excellent place to stay. Good location, extremely good linen and mattress. The pool is an amazing plus. I would come back for sure.

You'd be crazy to stay anywhere else. This place is beautiful, the staff are so lovely, the pool is bliss, food is delicious and dorms are luxurious. All for £7 per night. Heaven! And it's located within the city walls so nothing is far away.

Absolutely amazing place and the best staff team we've stayed with! Daniel (owner) could not be more helpful and go out his way to help all his guests! As a backpacker, id recommend this place to anyone! Big thanks to Nan & Roxy too - really made our stay feel like home - I've stayed in other hostels where the staff really don't care and just see you as $$, at Green Tiger it's not like that at all! Organised tours and transport here too! Thanks - hope to stay again soon!

Awesome hotel/hostel. It's the people who run the place that makes it great . Great attention to details ! Some improvements includes stopping the lockers from hitting the wall or bed . The noise wakes people up and eventually ruins the furniture. Also , mosquito management.

I honestly cannot think of one bad or even average thing about this hostel. My stay at this hostel made my stay in Chiang Mai great, and I would gladly return!

• 18th Apr 2015

Loved this place. Food was amazing, everything was very clean, pool was great after a hot day. Wouldn't recommend staying anywhere else.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are beautiful, clean, and well-maintained. I had the greatest nights' sleep while staying here. There is free wifi (very reliable), free breakfast, a pool, and spacious rooms. . The staff is unbelievable helpful and the owner is fantastic. They assisted me in adding another bed last minute, as well as extending our stay. I would recommend this "hostel" to anyone--it's more of a multi-starred hotel!

The staff was VERY helpful with everything. Daniel is also awesome! Very cool place with good food and a great location in the old city. Will return someday!

Really good hostel with amazing facilities. 100% would stay again. Amazing restaurant on site too and a pool. Perfect place to stay in Chiang Mai.

Atmosphere is great, love the vegetarian restaurant, the food is awesome. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The dorms are clean and tidy.There are cheaper dorm's on offer in Chiang Mai but this place is good value for money.

Green Tiger is beautiful, clean, and right near the heart of town. There is also a warm and friendly environment. The owner actually built the hostel himself and is usually sitting in the lobby, greeting guests. Seriously, best hostel I've ever stayed in!!

• 29th Mar 2015

Amazing! Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff is incredibly nice and friendly, beautiful building, gorgeous pool. A little hard to find, make sure you have a map with the small streets listed. Had to cut my stay short unfortunately because decided to go to elephant nature park overnight, but they have access to a car and drove me to the office for no extra charge! Absolutely must stay here if in chiang mai.

Fantastic hostel, great staff and beautifully decorated. Thoroughly recommend it.

More expensive than other places but worth it! Try the vegetarian food, amazing! All day breakfast (bread,homemade jam, coffee, water, tea) They help you with everything. Even when you ask just for tips around this area.

Loved this place! Amazingly comfortable, great location, helpful staff. I'm already planning my next stay here in May.

Cosy bed, spacious & stylish decorated room, huge locker, shampoo, conditioner & shower jel all provided. You may enjoy the free soft bread, jam and butter, coffee or tea at the beautiful and relaxed cafe. I have tried 4 hostels in Chiangmai, Green Tiger is the best choice!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

If you're hesitating whether to choose this hostel, just do it now. It's slightly more expensive than others but worth every penny -- beautiful house with lots of real plants, a pool, super comfy dormbeds with good pillows and blankets, delicious vegetarian food (many vegan options too), and extremely friendly and helpful staff who've helped with great recommendations, bookings, help with tickets, care while sick, etc. Everything is just done with care and attention. Stay here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3