9.6
Superb 392 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 392 Total Reviews
Green Tiger Vegetarian House Located at 1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50200 1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple
96% 392
18.7946753 98.9842790
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
24th May 2016

The best hostel/hotel in Chiang Mai. Amazing space, lots of room in the room, very comfortable bed and friendly staff. Everyone, including the guests were nice. The overall experience is a 10.

23rd May 2016

Perfectly located within walking distance to all sights in town, this guesthouse offers clean and spacious dorms with comfy beds (each with its e-socket and lamp) and big lockers, clean bathroom with good showers (hot-water and good water-pressure). The in-house restaurant is good too for decent prices. There even is a pool. The staff is friendly and helpful. Wifi is stable and fast. To top it all, the atmosphere was good. Easy to meet people. Overall a great place to stay in Chiang Mai.

22nd May 2016

Great beds.great food.friendly staff and close to a very cool jazz bar. 50 baht anywhere else. Would recommend to anyone

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st May 2016

Beautiful building right on the edge of the old town. Incredibly helpful and friendly staff, delicious food, and clean rooms and bathrooms. It attracts a great crowd of people and there are many common areas to hangout in. Great value for money!

17th May 2016

Like staying in a nice hotel with dorm rooms. My favorite hostel to date!

• martoram1
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th May 2016

Green Tiger was incredible. I would suggest it to anyone who was going to Chiang Mai. The people at the front desk were so helpful, the rooms are we're clean and the beds SO comfortable. The free coffee was always much appreciated and the pool absolutely sealed the deal for us. If you are searching for somewhere to stay in Chaing Mai, your search should end here. I would go back to the Green Tiger a million times over. Great location, beautiful place and the mango jam was to die for.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

Green Tiger is by far my favourite hostel from all the places I've stayed at so far in my 4 week trip and an absolute ten.I stayed in an eight-person dorm room, with two showers and two toilets. The lockers for backpacks/luggage are huge; my boyfriend and I put both of our 40L backpacks in and still had space for more. The room and bathrooms are super clean, and the best part was the fact that AC could be on all the time. There is also a pool at the hostel.

14th May 2016

I really cannot say enough positive things about the Green Tiger House! Our trip to Chiang Mai was made by staying at this place! Immediately when we walked in the beauty and atmosphere made us feel completely relaxed and we asked to book for an additional night. The staff is beyond kind and helpful, especially Phang! We barely ate food any where else because the food served at the hotel is soo delicious and all vegetarian! Great people, great beds, great everything! You should book here!

6th May 2016

This might just be my favorite Hostel in Thailand, and I have stayed in quite a few! The Green Tiger has amazing food, helpful and friendly staff, free coffee (yay!) and a serene atmosphere. The beds are more comfortable than my own and the showers are hot with shampoo/conditioner/soap all provided. The balcony has a beautiful view of the city, and wifi is fast/reliable. Even after I checked out, they allowed me to use the pool and shower before my flight. Only love for the Green Tiger!

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Really great value for money, 20 seconds from a really great cooking school and a temple, down side is it slightly further from the night bazaar which is a must, the staff were super helpful and friendly and the rooms felt clean and the bathrooms/showers were the best we've seen in Thailand, like a hotel but you're sharing a room with 7 others, the pools a massive plus too