Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place is excellent and the perfect place if you are traveling with a group or looking for a quiet place to stay. You will get to know your dorm mates, but outside of that it is a bit hard to get to know other people staying there. The staff is friendly yet not helpful and do not do much to help if they won't be profiting from it. Overall a pleasant stay- excellent facilities and super clean. But, if you are looking for fun and helpful staff, this is not the place for you.

• 1st Jul 2015

Very helpful! When I got sick everyone was so attentive! Thank you!

Very helpful

Amazing AC in my dorm room. It really helped that everyone in my room was awesome! The front desk girls were always so helpful and fun. I loved this place very much! There's a nice pool as well! Definitely pick this spot!

Amazing facilities - super comfy beds and really nice dorms. Definitely not a party hostel - wish there was more of a common area and that the pool was open later. Aside from that, the staff were very pleasant and polite and super helpful - booked taxis and tours for us. Would definitely stay again.

The nicest hostel that I stayed at during my trip to Thailand. Rooms were very clean and the beds were super comfortable. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Close to great street food and about a 10-15 min taxi ride from the airport. Rented bicycles and one of the staff members showed us the safest route to the night market. This hostel definitely bumped up my standards for future hostels. I highly recommend staying here if you're in Chiang Mai.

I loved my stay here in Green Tiger, I just wish I could have stayed longer. It was probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at, the staff were so helpful, the rooms were really clean and there was free toast and coffee when ever you want.

I stayed here for two nights and was very impressed with the warm and helpful staff, the soothingly designed ground floor, and the convenient location in historic Chiang Mai but close to the hip part of town.

I hope all hostels can learn from Green Tiger. The atmosphere, location, and most importantly staff are exceptional and continue to recommend this amazing place to all travelers that are passing by Chiang Mai. To be as frank as possible, you will be meet with sincerity and comfort. Best Boateng

Excellent hostel. Staff are extremely helpful, friendly and have good english. Are will to to give advice and book anything for you. Hostel itself was spotless, restuarant has nice food and it has a lovely pool and hang out areas. Also in great location in the old city - can walk to the temples. Had a great stay here and would definitely come back again.

Wow...honestly....super nice hostel. I wish I would have spent my entire time in Chiang Mai here. I was at a much lesser hostel down the street before green tiger house and had to get away from it, so green tiger house was exactly the cure I needed. This place feels like an oasis in the city. It's spotless, quiet, the staff are purely amazing and the beds are so comfy. Every time I walked into the hostel from the street, I felt like I was dropping all stress from the city. Stay here!

Really nice place with friendly staff that will help you with anything you need. Clean and safe as well.

Never saw reviews of above 90%, so was a little concerned initially, but when I finally went and when I talked to other backpackers, we could easily get why. Very helpful and kind staffs! stayed in a 8 bed dorm, met a lot of nice and cool people. Beet hostel I've stayed and this is also what I heard from my backpacker roomies!!! Room is super clean, ac and fan work perfectly, bathroom n shower room inside the room. Toast, coffee and tea for free 24h, with amazing homemade mango & papaya jam.

• 26th May 2015
  • China

Everything is great! The best hostel I've stayed at.

Very beautiful hostel, more like a hotel. Very clean and quiet. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful!

• 22nd May 2015

This hostel doubles up as a hotel. So it's very safe. At the same time, you don't get as any backpackers, but you'll quickly befriend those in your dorm. The mountain view was a bit of a letdown but that's what you get with Thailand as it's not known for its mountain but beaches. I would definitely come back to stay for more nights.

I don't even know where to begin.... I loved this place so much! The owners have created a perfect little haven in Chiang Mai's beautiful ancient town. The staff are wonderful and go above and beyond to ensure guests feel at home and are looked after. The dorms are the best we have experienced while staying in hostels and we have stayed in a lot! Comfiest beds. Imaculately clean rooms and bathrooms. Beautiful rooftop is the perfect place to watch the sunset. We will be back!

Amazing hostel witwith such a calm and friendly atmosphere. Loved it. Will be recommendingrecommending.

• 15th May 2015

Fantastic facilities. Clean and very well organized. The staff was absolutely incredible and do a fantastic job running this establishment. Could not have asked for more and was repeatedly surprised by the kindess and knowledge of the staff and owner. The location is superb and the accompanying restaurant was perfect. I will highly recommend! Thanks for a fantastic time!

• 10th May 2015

Green Tiger is the best Hostel we've stayed in on our trip so far. The staff were so welcoming and helpful in booking trips, taxi's and giving local advice. Rooms were clean, big lockers for storage and showers with hot water/shampoo/conditioner/shower gel. The food is also some of the best food we've had on our trip - loved the homemade ice tea too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3