Green Tiger Vegetarian House Reviews

1/4, Soi 7, Sri Phum Road, A.Muang, Next to Golden Horse Temple, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Beautiful and wonderfully clean. The food was a bit overpriced, but delicious. A bit lacking in atmosphere for solo travelers to meet people.

One-off the cleanest hostels I have been to .. With the best beds ever .. Not a social hostel though.. Overall recommended for some down time

This was the most amazing hostel I've ever been! People are so friendly, rooms are big and the lockers huge! Bathroom is just shared with people from your room. They are super clean and they have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel! The swimming pool is great too. If you are looking for some relax and at the same time meet new people, this hostel is the best choice. A big thanks for Paeng, who was lovely and really helpful.

Luxurious! Highly recommended!

10s all around. This place is the best hostel I've stayed in. No contest. Soft and comfy beds, helpful and friendly staff. Everything is pristine. Hot showers and gorgeous common space. Awesome location at the North gate. You won't regret staying here, guaranteed.

Everything at Green Tiger House was perfect - the staff were so friendly and helpful, the location was a nice area of the Old City, and the hostel itself was beautiful, clean and relaxing, but also a great place to meet other people. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Chiang Mai, and I'll be sure to refer Green Tiger to my friends and family. Thanks so much Green Tiger House!

• 30th Jan 2016

My stay here was absolutely amazing! The staff was really polite and helpful, the rooms were clean and the overall atmosphere of the hostel was very relaxing. I would definitely stay here again. I wish that there were more places to hang things (like towels) in the dormitory rooms, but other than that it was great.

Excellent, clean facilities. Stayed in the mixed dorm, beds were very comfortable, big lockers, power socket on the wall of each bed. Lovely hostel - would definitely stay here again!

It's more for families or if you want to get away from the party scene of hostels. The facilities are amazing but it's super hard to meet other people. Great stay if your looking for a quiet place but if your looking to meet people I'd go somewhere else

Awesome hostel right on the edge of old town. The staff was very accommodating and helpful, the restaurant inside was excellent, and facilities were clean. Will definitely book again when I'm back in Chiang-Mai.

• 24th Jan 2016

AMAZING HOSTEL. Such a nice, modern, and clean place and was just what we needed to end our travels in Thailand! Such wonderful people there

So clean, great location, great value for the price. Locker was so big it fit my carry-on suitcase. Relaxed atmosphere and very hot showers. It's not very social but the people I did meet were great, and I needed the quiet. Would totally stay here again.

I loved this place! The staff was so helpful with anything and everything. The food at the restaurant was delicious. The rooms were spacious. The bathrooms and showers were so clean. I would definitely come back. The only negative I could find is that the atmosphere was pretty chill so it's a bit hard to meet new people, so if you're here to party I'd recommend elsewhere.

This was a really awesome hostel to stay at. There are lockers to put your bag in that are pretty large which is nice. You can lock your room but if you share it it may not always be locked, and it seems that anybody can enter the hostel and the rooms if left unlocked. Location is pretty good, in the old city close to lots of food; in a quiet area. It's really clean and the staff is awesome. Daniel helped me plan activities and was very kind, as were the other staff members. Would come back!

The staff is the main reason you should go here, they will help you like they were your mother! they are ultra nice, they helped me plan all my tours with ease! The shower has tremendous pressure power and really hot water for those who likes that, i liked the fact that you can use your own lock to secure the locker, they have a vegetarian restaurant with really yummy food, 10 steps away from the Thai cooking class Zebb-E-Lee

Amazing facilities and wonderful staff. Excellent food on site. Very quiet, clean and excellent atmosphere. I fell very ill while I was there & the staff was incredibly helpful in assisting me, having the kitchen make me custom food for me and arrange cheap taxis to and from the pharmacy & Doctor. They will coordinate all activities for you and when I fell ill they negotiated the cancellation of the same activities at only a fraction of the intended fee. Loved every minute here, wish I had more!

• 16th Jan 2016

Amazing food, amazing staff, amazing hostel!

Good location, clean room and bathroom. Very helpful staff. Quiet location in the old city. On the downside, the bathroom fan is very noisy and so is the AC in the room making hader for a proper rest when other people are using the facilities.

Green Tiger House is great! I have no criticisms. Everything is spot on. Wifi is perfect, pool is too. Did not eat at their restaurant but I tihnk it must be great as well. Dorms were neat and comfortable. Hot showers and proper toilets were a blessing after my stay in Pai. Two thumbs up!

Nice cosy area with comfy bed. Helpful staff. Convenient location. Large locker that's fitting for a luggage.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5