Green Tortoise Seattle Hostel Reviews

105 1/2 Pike Street, Seattle, USA

Great location and the staff were real friendly and helpful. The Pub crawls were AWESOME! If I am ever back in Seattle I will be coming back for sure!

Had a great stay. Very impressed.

Perfect location but the facilities were pretty old and the bathrooms are kinda smelly..

• 25th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is well located and you can get to everything easily from there. The room was tiny and very noisy at night. Sounded like it was above a nightclub.

Very excellent location,clean bathroom,good staff,free dinner...d only things is wifi has down for quite many days.

Good stay. Many opportunities to meet new people. The staff put fruits every morning. Wifi ables just in common room.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

Very central location. Clean and comfy bed. I had a great stay with no real complaints other than the fans in the rooms are VERY loud. For me this was fine as I sleep through most things but my room mates found the noise a little disturbing.

In vancouver, the Amtrak closed its gates on us and about 10 others going to Seattle. Wasn't going to use my cell to call international. Sent a last minute email cancelling my reservation. Didnt expect a refund so I didnt bother asking for one. After my fustration with Amtrak, I get this email "Not a problem. i think that may fall under the category of 'acts of God' or whatnot so we've cancelled your reservation for tonight without charge. Good luck and take care." made my day WAY better

• 2nd Mar 2014