Green Track Hostel Reviews

Calle Ricardo Palma 516, Iquitos, Peru

I had a great time at Green Track. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and breakfast was always delicious. The only thing I did not like was that the bathroom door didn't latch completely. I get that it's a hostel so lack of privacy is to be expected, but having to hold the bathroom door shut with my foot so it doesn't fly open while I pee is a little much.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Good place, with very helpful staff, clean and quiet at night. I had a private room with ensuite bathroom that was very comfy.

It was fairly quiet which is what I prefer. Debra, the host was great. I appreciate the hospitality and the insight she provided regarding Iquitos.

Lovely place!!