Green Track Hostel Reviews

Calle Ricardo Palma 516, Iquitos, Peru

The staff is only around from 7:30 am to 6 pm - therefore outside of these hours, when people ring the doorbell, other guests have to answer. Anyone can be let in so it seemed unsafe to me. We were there during staff vacation and were the only guests in the entire hostel. On one day, the staff appeared for breakfast and then left for the day. Due to the empty building, atmosphere was non-existent.

We have Information desk 07:30 till 18:30,and we wait for advised late arrival. Every guest has the door key so there is no need for ring bell. We were at low season and we like the quiet atmosphere, I hope you enjoy the great Brazilian breakfast with 4 fruits, boiled egg, bread, jam, tea, coffee,(unreal good deal|) first quality mattress with 100% cotton sheets, large clean room, large safe lockers and all information we gave you how to maximise your time in Iquitos and your jungle tour

The worst place I have ever stayed in any country. We had to bring our own lock for the door of our private double room. Didn't have one so had to go buy one. The people who run the place were on vacation so there was no staff except the cleaning woman. Iquitos isn't nice in general but staying here I have never felt more scared. Door barely locked from the inside, a fan not air conditioning, and you find nicer showers at a camp site. Almost forfeited the deposit and went somewhere else.

Great, I think you forgot that Iatended you when you arrived explained in English that you have to use own locker for private room( like many other hostel) across trhe street for S/5,00 US$1,69. Also gave you all direction about the town informed we dont have Info desk past 20:00, asked if was everything ok. You booke room with fan we do have AC. Our shower.. Im sorry you think that. it is not truew that it was only the cleaning lady I attended you. I wish a great 2015.