Green Track Hostel Reviews

Calle Ricardo Palma 516, Iquitos, Peru

It was the worse experience. Pickup at airport wasn`t available that day My flight arrived after 11 pm, so i wrote to say i was arriving late. But when i arrived, the room i reserve was used, and i have to stay in a double, with air con. And they try to charge the price of that one, not the one of my reservation. All confused The shower has almost without water. We left and they say we have to pay the second day. Finally they didnt charge, but i payed with 100 soles and they give me 50 fake

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Chile

Very kind, thoughtful, helpful and friendly staff. Good quiet location. Very quiet Hostel guests. Safe environment. Great breakfast. Unbelievable tour available to the jungle. I highly recommend both the Hostel and the Tapiché Reserve Jungle tour.

• 17th Oct 2015

The staff was very welcoming and accommodating- very pleasant stay!

Decent hostel in an alright location. At the time we were there it was being run by another guest (it was totally dead; 5 guests there in total). The woman that cleaned/made breakfast was nice and helpful (really tried to communicate with my bad Spanish). Breakfast is simple: 2 bread rolls, jam, butter and a few pieces of fruit.

Erik is super nice and fun host and he sings and plays guitar!

• 12th Jul 2015