Green Track Hostel Reviews

Calle Ricardo Palma 540, Iquitos, Peru

Lovely place!!

I do not recommend this place to anyone. When we arrived they did not have the room available that we booked on hostel world. We never received a key for our room door. Door didn't even lock anyways. Bed had holes chewed in them from bugs and there were little bugs crawling on it, bathroom very dirty and there was no hot water. This place needs some serious attention before anyone should be allowed to stay in it. This is the dirtiest hostel I have ever stayed in.

Dear customer, We also having issues with Hostel world, they keep deposit and overbook our rooms.Regards the room dirty, I honestly have to disagree with you, The door to lock it you have to use your own padlock, we do not use keys,WE DO NOT ADVERTISE HOT WATER And yes shearing bathroom (like in any other hostel) might be dirty at some point of the day thats why we clean it many times along the day, PLus the great Breakfast and wifi at your room and desk 24/7 , Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Great & friendly staff, also very hepfull too. They show me around, Belen market, places to eat, jungle sorroundings, etc. Really good breakfast and everything was clean . There is a big kitchen, with all the tools for cooking and a nice livingroom to hanging out with tv, dvd, and wifi. Beds are comfortable and clean. I was travelling by myself and I felt like at home, thanks for evrything!! The owner told me they are moving to a better building with terrace soon, I hope I could come again!!

The manager was a really friendly Russian lady. Everything went really well during my stay. It was low season so the hostel was almost empty. The breakfast is ok.

Hello, thanks for your review. We do our best to make sure our guests feel comfortable. Thanks for choosing our hostel for your stay!