8.5
Fabulous 551 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 551 Total Reviews
Green Tulip House Located at 85 Samlan Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50200 85 Samlan Road
85% 551
18.7819980 98.9817179
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Really enjoyed our stay in The Green Tulip House!! Amazing location and all of the staff are so friendly and helpful, helping us book different activities and getting small discounts for us! If I was to be really picky the wifi was very intermittent in our room and you can hear street noise but I didn't mind either of those things- great atmosphere and I'd definitely recommend this place!

• England, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

The first hostel we stayed in on our trip to Thailand and Stella made us feel more than welcome! She was super helpful when booking our trips and telling us where's best to see. Right round the corner from the night market and fellow backpackers were lovely! Definitely recommend :)

• England, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

Stella is so friendly and helpful, the rooms were cosu and cute, always cleaned, we loved being able to relax and have the breakfasts everyday and just having help sorting our trip made our time in chiang mai just amazing.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

The green tulip is very clean and I would recommend to everyone, the staff are really nice and super helpful. I would recommend the air con as the fan room can be a bit too warm and sweaty, the extra £3 would be worth it. The only problem with our stay was around 5.30am a rooster was continuously loud and you could here people pretty loudly from 6am. It's hard to have a lie in.

26th Apr 2016

Friendly and helpful staff! We would stay there again!

26th Apr 2016
7.4

The lady who works there bombarded me with day trip packages as soon as I arrived while I wasn't even finished checking in with the other guy who I think was her husband who owns the place and omg he is soon extremely rude. He was unfriendly the entire time and yelled at me and my friend for parking our bikes infront the hostel .. that we rented the next day to cruise around. The lady apologized to me when I left the hostel but I've never been treated so unfriendly in s hostel.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016
6.3

Dont really get why this hostel has got such a high rating.. The location is good, the staf is Nice and hostel overall is okay but you can find sth better for the same price. It's Not clearly stated which rooms have a fan, there were ants in the room, stains on the sheets and a cleaning lady walked in without knocking at 8 am while we were sleeping.

21st Apr 2016

Great rooms, we had a sizely private suite with A/C which was clean. Great location in the Old City walking distance from all the temples and great food.

16th Apr 2016

Overall okay. I stayed in a private room, so I can't speak to the dorm rooms.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016
8.0

Clean and large room with lockers,staff are ok,close to sat market,not bad