Green Tulip House Reviews

85 Samlan Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Amazing hostel. Got to meet many other people, got free breakfasts in the morning (great espresso!), staff were so friendly and even recommended and helped arrange a ziplining and cooking class for my friend and I - we just paid for the price with the hostel and they took care of the rest! (which was more than great since I knew no Thai). Staff also helped recommend night markets and things to do and gave us maps and tips. Stella was especially great! Location, A/C, security and all were great.

• 4th Sep 2015

We had a great time here! Very friendly and helpful staff, facilities were clean and secure. Great aircon, bathroom and wifi. breakfast included! Simple coffee, toast and fruit but very much appreciated since most hostels don't offer it. It was a little loud at night (chickens and people)

If I could give this hostel zero stars, I would. Staying here was a terrible experience. The staff were rude and unhelpful. It felt more like a sales office than a place to rest. Before even shown to our room we were bombarded with brochures for various activities. They seemed uninterested in assisting us with anything that did not involve them receiving commission.

• 5th Aug 2015

Ms. Stella is like your hostel mom! She is the sweetest lady in the world. I love her attention to detail, she works to remember your name and makes you feel very welcome. All of the staff are very helpful and will assist in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. The facilities are also very clean and the A/C is great! Would have loved to be there longer.

Owner is awesome and knows where to go for your type of budget

Great hostel, great staff, great room, great hostess, great job setting up our trek and the visit to the elephant sanctuary.

• 24th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Great staff, very helpful. Not the most social hostel but great rooftop deck, met some amazing people there and they helped arrange a few things around Chaing Mai. I would certainly recommend staying here. Stella is the coolest and sweetest lady - hilarious and sweet. She will help you out with anything you need - ride to airport, directions to anywhere. Great stay!