Fabulous 564 Total Reviews
Fabulous 564 Total Reviews
Green Tulip House Located at 85 Samlan Road, , Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50200 85 Samlan Road
86% 564
18.7819980 98.9817179
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

Stella and her staff were incredibly helpful. The hostel was in a perfect location. It was simple and clean, which is everything you want in a hostel. I would absolutely stay there again.

10th Jun 2016

The place was quirky and colourful and in a good location. Staff were friendly and fixed our shower when we asked.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Decent hostel. I only stayed 2 nights and had a private room so I didn't get to socialise much but I know there is a rooftop for backpackers to mingle which seems pretty sweet. The hostel is in a great location in the old town and has lots of food places around. The room and hostel were clean and staff were very helpful when asking for advice about where to go. Would recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

This place was amazing, Stella and her staff are so welcoming! Right when I got there Stella welcome me and help me out choosing my tours for the next few days. The location is really convenient since there is a lot to do walking distance from the hostel! They also offer food through out the day and it's good and it's cheap! Really really recommend it! Stella is the best!

3rd Jun 2016

The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful. They made it easy for us to navigate Chiang Mai!

26th May 2016

Really enjoyed our stay in The Green Tulip House!! Amazing location and all of the staff are so friendly and helpful, helping us book different activities and getting small discounts for us! If I was to be really picky the wifi was very intermittent in our room and you can hear street noise but I didn't mind either of those things- great atmosphere and I'd definitely recommend this place!

20th May 2016
8.0

Clean and tidy! Nice rooms and bathrooms. Just slightly out of the night life - but if that's what you want it's perfect! Lovely roof top terraced. Nice breakfast for a good price. Would stay here again!

7th May 2016

The first hostel we stayed in on our trip to Thailand and Stella made us feel more than welcome! She was super helpful when booking our trips and telling us where's best to see. Right round the corner from the night market and fellow backpackers were lovely! Definitely recommend :)

• England, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

Stella is so friendly and helpful, the rooms were cosu and cute, always cleaned, we loved being able to relax and have the breakfasts everyday and just having help sorting our trip made our time in chiang mai just amazing.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

The green tulip is very clean and I would recommend to everyone, the staff are really nice and super helpful. I would recommend the air con as the fan room can be a bit too warm and sweaty, the extra £3 would be worth it. The only problem with our stay was around 5.30am a rooster was continuously loud and you could here people pretty loudly from 6am. It's hard to have a lie in.