Green Valley International Hostel

6.3
Good 289 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

I just stayed one night. I arrived late in the evening, went straight to bed and left early in the morning. The place was clean, had hot showers and nice beds. I can't comment on the common areas or the atmosphere really since I only slept there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016
2.0

I have NO IDEA how this hostel has high ratings. It was the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Not only is it dirty, it is far away from the center. The staff doesn't speak English and is incredibly hostile and rude. I booked for 2 nights, called & confirmed but when I arrived at 2 AM they told me they had NO place for me to stay -so I had to share a bed with a friend. They don't provide lockers. On top of that THEY DID NOT EVEN GIVE US A KEY TO LOCK THE DOOR. DO NOT STAY HERE! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!