Green Valley International Hostel Reviews

45 Muong Hoa Road, Sapa, Sapa, Vietnam

A perfect stay, perfect view and people staff!

• 10th Apr 2014

Nice place to stay, but don't book train tickets there! We actually had to pay a lot (10$ more than at the train station) and were rebooked to a different train without notice and were put into a lower category than we paid for.

The family running that place is very nice and will help you with booking tours and bus tickets. You get a big bed on your own, no bunks, that's nice. The heating blankes are nice, too. The food in the small restaurant is freshly cooked and good. On cold days they have a fire in the common area. Only thing that should inprove a little is the cleaniness...

For $3 a night I thought this hostel was very good value. The electric blankets were a real bonus. It is a short walk from the main town, but that does mean that it is very quiet. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The common room areas were nice, with a fire and pool table. The breakfast is basic but tasty. This is not the Ritz but for the price I would defiantly stay here again.

The hotel was nice and clean, quite close to the centre of Sapa. You can have some food there as well, its cheap and really tasty!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

loved it here, we stayed for 10 days as backpackers. They fed us 3 meals a day and our average price for those 10 days was only $12 and that included laundry, food, drinks, stay, and buses. It was amazing. STAY HERE!

One of the best hostels than I've been until now. Very clean, good location, very good wi fi signal, with electric blankets (even in dorm) and is really cheap. But the most important was than the staff is so nice. They understood when I reduced my visit in Sapa (because was bad weather) and they don't added any charge. If I will go back to Sapa someday, of course than I will choose Green Valley Hotel again!

The location isn't the best but it's really not that far into the centre to be honest. We had problems with the arranged minibus from Lao Cai but they made up for it by upgrading us to a private room so that was lovely. Electric mattress in the winter is a major positive to this place too!

really dirty. sheets disgusting. first time in all my trips I see something so dirty,

Great hostel, nice and clean rooms. A good location that's at the bottom of town, but closer to the Sapa hills. I think I was there at a down time as there were not a lot of people in the hostel, but it had all the potential for a fun place to be in Sapa. If nothing else, it's well located and has nice rooms and a nice common area.

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice and cheap food, electric blankets provided in rooms really help to bear it through a cold winter nights, you get what you pay for!

It was freezing, but electric mattress helped. Staff is so sweet, family uses the same sitting room.

Great food, but bit nippy in the winter especially when the door to the communal area is always left open.

Nice and Quiet Hostel, the food here is quite good. Rent a motorbike and joined local tour through the hostel.

The weather was very cold and humid, so I really appreciated to have an electric matress to spend a warm night. The location isn't right in the middle of the city but you can walk everywhere quickly, so it's not a problem.

The place is humid but that is to blame to the environment. The attitude of the owner.compensates for that wth great music and assistence....

Nice Hostel with friendly Staff. Motorbike rental possible.

Nice little place, a bit from the down town area was nice and quiet because of that. Would stay again

very freindly and helpfull staff. no heating but they make up for it with electric blankets :)

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Wales

Dorm room was smelly but clean. Everything was dump because of the foggy weather, but the fire place in the common area was nice. Hostel was located on the end of the touristic street and it was nice and quiet there, still close enough to everything.