Green Valley International Hostel Reviews

45 Muong Hoa Road, Sapa, Sapa, Vietnam

Very Bad reception service

• 17th Jul 2015

The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean; however the area under and around the bed looked like it had never been swept and there were several questionable stains on my sheets. I didn't mind at all and enjoyed my stay and was very comfortable, but if you care a lot about pristine cleanliness then this probably isn't the place for you!

• 15th Apr 2015

We stayed here at the end of march/early April. It was a bit of a walk out of town, but nothing major. Rooms were really decent, big beds, comfy duvets and we were given a new towel everyday. After eating at several restaurants and being disappointed and ripped off we discovered that the food here was really good on our last day. The breakfasts were really tasty, best muesli ever and the baguettes with chips were unreal! Wifi is pretty sketchy!

Really cheap private room. A little ways uphill to get to the main part of town, but it's ok if you have a scooter. Very clean.

Check in -no information, took my passport and dropped me at the room. That was it. I was meant to be in a four bed dorm but the room they provided had two double beds in, not what I consider a dorm. Fortunately I was sharing with a very nice couple from Spain. In the room however there is no locker or safe i.e. nowhere to store valuables so you have to trust your room mates or take things with you. There was ONE key for the room. Reception hardly manned. Had to ask other guests 4 wifi password.

Whilst the place is a bit worn down and battered, I would definitely it as it great value money. The owner was extremely helpful in organizing a very good day trek (only $13) and for organizing bus tickets, as well bringing us to the bus station free of charge

The hostel is well located, and ok for one night. No cosyness though, rooms are very dirty (we ususally don't care that much). The staff does not seem very interested in what they do.