Fabulous 50 Total Reviews
Fabulous 50 Total Reviews
Green World Hostel Located at 7F, 107 Zhongxiao East Road Sec.4, , Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 106 7F, 107 Zhongxiao East Road Sec.4
83% 50
25.0418847 121.5483462
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2016
6.6

I had a very pleasant stay at this hostel. I was in Taipei for only four days so the location was great for getting around. The staff was helpful and positive. The washrooms and showers coucould use a good cleaning but overall I was happy to stay here!

Thank you, I'll let our staff know that you like their service!Your review is very much appreciated and helps us to continue maintaining our efforts to offer every guest an exceptional stay.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jan 2016

Plenty of hot water. Showers could be cleaner, but reasonably clean. Facilities were spacious and there were plenty of shower stalls & bathrooms. Bedside outlets & shelves were a nice touch! My friend and I agreed that this hostel has a lot of love put into it :)

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful comment. Your enjoyment is always our number one priority. I'll make sure that shower room will meet your expectations next time! :)

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2015
5.7

Very very very few facilities. Do not expect much good atmosphere there as well. But the location there is gorgeous.

Your review is very much appreciated and helps us to continue maintaining our efforts to offer every guest an exceptional stay.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

21st Nov 2015
7.7

The best beds and the most shovers and toilets so far in my trip. Amazing view to the street below from the rooms. Sadly the hostel lacks the atmosphere of a hostel feeling more like a hotel. There was only one toaster for the breakfast, so expect to wait a while for your morning toast. While tea was free, you need to pay for coffee.

Thank you for your advice. We look forward to seeing you again.