Green World Hostel Reviews

7F, 107 Zhongxiao East Road Sec.4, Taipei, Taiwan

I had a very pleasant stay at this hostel. I was in Taipei for only four days so the location was great for getting around. The staff was helpful and positive. The washrooms and showers coucould use a good cleaning but overall I was happy to stay here!

• 6th Feb 2016

Plenty of hot water. Showers could be cleaner, but reasonably clean. Facilities were spacious and there were plenty of shower stalls & bathrooms. Bedside outlets & shelves were a nice touch! My friend and I agreed that this hostel has a lot of love put into it :)

• 11th Jan 2016

Very very very few facilities. Do not expect much good atmosphere there as well. But the location there is gorgeous.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Thailand

The best beds and the most shovers and toilets so far in my trip. Amazing view to the street below from the rooms. Sadly the hostel lacks the atmosphere of a hostel feeling more like a hotel. There was only one toaster for the breakfast, so expect to wait a while for your morning toast. While tea was free, you need to pay for coffee.

Thank you for your advice. We look forward to seeing you again.