Superb 166 Total Reviews
Superb 166 Total Reviews
Greenday Guest House Located at #251-9,Samdo 2(i)-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Jeju Island.
South Korea
Jeju Island Jeju island/ 06 #251-9,Samdo 2(i)-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
91% 166
33.5089412 126.5224733
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

During my stay, the Greenday Guesthouse was visited by many Korean tourists (January) which made my trip to Jeju inforgettable. The house has a very traditional living room setting where you sit on mats on the floor. Here I learned a lot about Korean food and drinking rituals. The beds were amazing with bed heating and curtains and the staff were able to point me and my friend to a restaurant where I've tasted the best porc in the world (Jeju Black Porc). Will definately want to visit again!

14th Dec 2016
4.3

Positives: near the a/p, during my stay guests were nice and good people, cost very affordable, but you get what you pay for. Negatives: Cold rooms with electronic blankets, no informations during check in, pt staffs very lost more interested in having their fun time, never cleaned the room or changed sheets or use clean sheets. Very dirty and tiny room. Also right next to an abandoned building which looks like haunted house. One of the worst hostel but has high rating which seems suspicious

Hello, I'm so sorry if you feel that way. But we change the sheets, pillow cover and wash the blanket for every guest. Also we have cleaning lady she cleaned the room every day. And peoples are living that building not abandoned one. Nevertheless I'm sorry for the staffs I'll let them know about this comment and I'll take care about cleanliness. Thank you for your time for comment and i'm so sorry again about your bad experience.

27th Nov 2016

This hostel was fantastic! The staff were amazing, very kind and knowledgeable and always making an effort. The breakfast in the morning was so yummy, there was a Korean breakfast and then there was also cereal, eggs and toast! The rooms were so clean and tidy, and there were electric blankets and heaters to keep me warm (I was there in winter).

23rd Nov 2016

I loved the atmosphere at this place! It felt like staying with friends, and the breakfast/community space makes it easy to meet people. Free breakfast in the morning was filling and tasty. The bed was comfortable and the heated blanket was a nice touch. The indoor bathroom was fine, but the outdoor shower in November (when I visited) was kind of unpleasant--cold and cramped. Overall I had a good stay!

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Nice place with nice facilities especially on winter they have heater blanket at room. Superb staff very friendly and welcome.i will back here again next time

• England, Couple, 25-30
7th Nov 2016

Lovely clean hostel with great facilities

24th Oct 2016

Great place. It felt cozzy and warm, almost like staying at a friends house. I would recommend and stay again They even included breakfast, and provided slippers for travelers like me, that are not used to taking off our shoes when entering an asian house. My stay was really short, but the staff was very helpful, and was constantly trying to help me (which saved me a lot of trouble, because not many persons speak english in Jeju!)

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2016

The room and living room are clean and the staff were so generous and helpful. it was so comfy to live. The cat is soooooo cute and fluffy. I will definitely stay again if I were go back to Jeju Island.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2016

Great instructions to get from the airport for non-korean speaker. Walking distance from shopping area and other attractions. Clean, safe and comfy. Highly recommended.