Greenhouse Backpacker Reviews

Level 6, 228 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Australia

Location are perfect. Everything were good for me. Just lovin it

Not a very social hostel

All peoples are awesome and i love to all about staff from greenhouse!!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, great extras such as walking tours, free dinners, movie room and rooftop terrace. Only minor complaints were no window, however it is understandable in that location which also makes up for it. Also as we had a room directly across from the bathroom it was quite noisy and we had to go and turn the showers off tightly to stop the dripping. Given everything else though, these are minor issues.

Fantastic staff, social atmosphere and value for money. The rooms were also very nicely sized - it was good to not see beds crammed in! The bathrooms felt a bit dated, and both the kitchen and bathrooms never seemed to be as clean as they could have been. There was a lack of space in the kitchen as well. Overall a fantastic stay!

This is a great place to stay. I was here for a week and loved the location and the facility.

Highly recommended for its extra service of free breakfast between 7 to 9 am.

The location was amazing

• 11th Jan 2015

Room had no window and was really small. One stuff member made a mistake when we checked in, we payed a bit too less. Nobody informed us about this until we checked out. Although the other guests and the free dinner were great, I wouldn't recommend this hostel to a friend.

Nice, place with free breakfast, free bingo on Wednesday, expect noisy from corridor/walk way.

The location is terrific, near the laneways of melbourne, The staff member who greeted us had a viper toungue. When I gave her my hostelworld papers and told her I was here to book in she asked ," and what "? I thought nothing much of it until I was stuffing the papers back in my bag when her next customer a Chinese man also checking in was told "saying please wont hurt ," The rest of the staff were friendly and helpful.

• 29th Nov 2014