Greenpoint Lodge

Fabulous 315 Total Reviews
Fabulous 315 Total Reviews

2nd Jul 2017

The Greenpoint Lodge was a very convenient place to stay in Brooklyn. There was lots to do in the area, citibikes and a subway just outside the door. We found the place quiet and comfortable. The air conditioner definitely helped make it quiet - white noise works! Our room was small but it did the trick. I usually didn't have to wait for the shared bathroom, which was also kept clean. It was a good deal. We would stay again.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

It was great. Totally recommended!.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

As a frequent traveller to New York, I've had my share of numerous HORRIBLE hotels in all quadrants of the city, as I travel with small budgets. That said, it was a huge delight to find an extremely affordable, well located hotel in a beautiful part of Brooklyn. Greenpoint Lodge was the nicest hotel I've stayed at in New York. It's got ample personality, a huge comfy bed, powerful air conditioning, and a great washroom with a super powerful, warm shower. I highly recommend it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
5.1

No ventilation or natural light in room. Was similar to sleeping in a closet with 3 other people. Room also acts as an access way for another room so it's like a hallway with random people passing through at all hours of the day and night.

• USA, Couple, 41+
8th Jun 2017

My stay was restful, clean, and quiet. I enjoyed my stay at Greenpoint Lodge. Thank you.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

We had a great stay, everything was to our liking and the location was perfect. Would definitely book again!

• France, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

I stayed in the dorm room for 6 nights and it was absolutely great! Gloria is lovely and so is the lodge. The dorm room has actually only two beds (big beds!), a fridge, a bathroom etc. It was super confortable and neat! The subway station is next door and it doesn't take long to go to Manhattan. The neighborhood is really calm and I never had issue coming home at night. Great value for money! Thanks again Gloria!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

Me and my partner stayed here for a week in march. We absolutely loved it. The room was big, clean and light. We had a shared bathroom and kitchen which were both very clean and tidy. Everyone there is very quiet and respectful, it felt like we had the place all to our selves. The area what perfect and we had a very helpful guide left for us by the staff. Subway is right on your door step, heaps of great restaurants and bars walking distance. Will definitely stay again and recommend it!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I've stayed here on numerous occasions now and both the friendly staff and neighbourhood makes the ISC the perfect student/traveller sanctuary.

• China, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017
6.3

Not Safe for girls They put me in a room ,that room is only for 2 persons, sharing a room with a strange, dangerous guy, that guy did not sleep for whole nights, a Horrible experience !!!

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. The dorm is a mixed dorm, and it is true we can not prescreen the people who come to stay, however, when we realized the guest who was in the room was creepy we asked him to leave. He was not harmful, but he made other guests uncomfortable with his behavior. Guests are always welcome to come to us with our concerns and most of our guests are lovely and very low key.