Greenpoint Lodge Reviews

95 Norman Ave, Brooklyn, New York, USA

Had a wonderful stay in The Lodge! It's very peaceful and the location is great. Looking forward to my next trip there. Thank you!!

• 18th Mar 2015

Staff is not at the location, but very helpful and easily to contact. It is about 20 minutes to Time Square/Midtown and you reach all directions quite good. We have stayed just for sleeping, so we did not have a high interest in the loction itself.

• 18th Mar 2015

Staff is really friendly! The location is perfect, nice neighborhood and the subway is right out side your door! They email back very quickly aswell. It is a no front desk hostel so you just check in your self and theres a code on the door. Someone will be there around 12:00pm when checkout its preparing the rooms for the next guest. Overall we had a good stay and would come again!

• 12th Mar 2015

Very nice private rooms in Williamsburg. Nice area. Metro to Manhattan in front of the door. Only, be aware heating makes a lot of noise at night.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

When I arrived at this address I couldn't find out this lodge but you can enter door of next to pizza store. I was surprised because amenities were so various and clearness. Room was nice and comfortable if I will visit New York again, I will stay here

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Japan

Don't go!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • China

It smelled a bit of chemicals, but I am a bit sensitive to that. It doesn't smell dirty, but it was a bit industrial and I ended up using the air freshner in the bathroom. Aside from that, no issues at all. Location is great, the owner was attentive and easy to reach, and good value overall!

• 20th Dec 2014

Excellent location with good connections and plenty of restaurants nearby. The place itself is ok but nothing amazing. Quiet neighborhood but earplugs are still needed because the soundproofing isn't there. Not much privacy either but I guess value for money is ok.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Finland

Loved our stay here. Right next to the G line which was hugely convenient, Carmine's is right next door, which is a great late night slice, and Peter Pan Bakery is right around the corner, by far the best donuts in the city!

• 13th Nov 2014

Was a decent enough room to rest your head after long days in New York. The shared bathroom is quite annoying and I have never used any worse toilet paper then the ones provided here. And, for some strange reason the landing smelt of dog food, and I didn't see any dogs... Good enough for the price - just the little things.

We loved the location of the Greenpoint Lodge, the atmosphere of the place was great and the connection with other parts of New York was perfect. We didn´t really stay in the house that often - only to take a bath and sleep after long days exploring the beauties of New York :)! And for this purpose, the Greenpoint lodge was great choice and I would definitely come back.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Lovely place! A private apartment that has everything you could need, located in a great, safe neighborhood. Close to the subway, mini supermarkets, cafés, bars. Clean, comfortable. I loved my stay and would definitely come back.

Lovely house in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the rose room (deluxe double private). The owner Ariel is super kind and accommodating to her guests. The key to my door was sticking and Ariel came to help me a minute after I called her. The house is right next to the Nassau Ave stop of the G train and is easy to get to and from Manhattan. The bedroom, common area, and bathroom were all very clean. I would absolutely stay here again.

The overall experiences was good, it was a really cute and safe place too stay for a journey! But the only thing was that they charge us 20 box each for the clean staff but they never showed up during the four days we were there! Except that, the girl who own the place was very charming and helpfull ! I would recommend the place anytime !! Have fun

• 12th Jul 2014

Really nice homely feel to Green Point Lodge. It was at an amazing location, really great bars, coffee shops and restaurants and the subway station was 10m outside the front door. Would definitely stay at this place again!! Thanks

A bit far away from Manhattan but the subway station is close. Takes around 30/40min to arrive to the center. On arrival no one was there for the check-in. Our door was open and with the keys inside the room. For all the week we only had one contact with the owner, for the rest of the time no one was there. Good kitchen. Mattress very comfortable. Well cleaned. The shower ran out off water once while I was there. Noisy bed and it's possible to hear the other guests talking inside there rooms.

Everything was fantastic! I recommend staying here

• 22nd May 2014

Great location! Very helpful and attentive staff.

• 22nd Apr 2014

More like a small house share. No staff on site most of the time so it feels like a home but staff are contactable. Charming house, good locations; G and L train very close by, lots of cool shops and bars, Williamsburg and views of Manhattan in walking distance. Room was comfortable and well equipped but heating was constantly on and radiator was loud but to be fair we didn't complain. Information pack provided was really useful; lots of info info including how to get from airports. I recommend

Great moment !