Greenpoint Lodge

8.8
Fabulous 306 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

As a frequent traveller to New York, I've had my share of numerous HORRIBLE hotels in all quadrants of the city, as I travel with small budgets. That said, it was a huge delight to find an extremely affordable, well located hotel in a beautiful part of Brooklyn. Greenpoint Lodge was the nicest hotel I've stayed at in New York. It's got ample personality, a huge comfy bed, powerful air conditioning, and a great washroom with a super powerful, warm shower. I highly recommend it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017
5.1

No ventilation or natural light in room. Was similar to sleeping in a closet with 3 other people. Room also acts as an access way for another room so it's like a hallway with random people passing through at all hours of the day and night.

• USA, Couple, 41+
8th Jun 2017

My stay was restful, clean, and quiet. I enjoyed my stay at Greenpoint Lodge. Thank you.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

We had a great stay, everything was to our liking and the location was perfect. Would definitely book again!

• France, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

I stayed in the dorm room for 6 nights and it was absolutely great! Gloria is lovely and so is the lodge. The dorm room has actually only two beds (big beds!), a fridge, a bathroom etc. It was super confortable and neat! The subway station is next door and it doesn't take long to go to Manhattan. The neighborhood is really calm and I never had issue coming home at night. Great value for money! Thanks again Gloria!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

Me and my partner stayed here for a week in march. We absolutely loved it. The room was big, clean and light. We had a shared bathroom and kitchen which were both very clean and tidy. Everyone there is very quiet and respectful, it felt like we had the place all to our selves. The area what perfect and we had a very helpful guide left for us by the staff. Subway is right on your door step, heaps of great restaurants and bars walking distance. Will definitely stay again and recommend it!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I've stayed here on numerous occasions now and both the friendly staff and neighbourhood makes the ISC the perfect student/traveller sanctuary.

• China, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017
6.3

Not Safe for girls They put me in a room ,that room is only for 2 persons, sharing a room with a strange, dangerous guy, that guy did not sleep for whole nights, a Horrible experience !!!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Jan 2017

Wish we had found this place earlier. Great value for New York. Great kitchen. Comfy room. Clean house. Would stay here again if ever in New York

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
5th Jan 2017

We stayed in the 6-person ensuite on the first floor. It was clean and nicely decorated and had a small outdoor patio. The place was in a great location for food, trendy stores, and it was super close to a metro stop. There were only a couple of things that were a little bothersome. One was the fact that our key number was the same number as the building code, so a random group of people walked into our room in the middle of the night. The second thing was that the staff wasn't around frequently