Greenpoint YMCA Reviews

99 Meserole Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11222, New York, USA

Really need to fix vending machines for water bottles at least

Really friendly and helpfull staff!!!! Flexible with reservations, just can recommend you ymca, espacially because of beautiful location!!!

• 20th Aug 2014

I had to change rooms because there was an error. But I liked that I got my own room! Decent location too.

• 17th Aug 2014

The place was better than i expected from the reviews.I owned a single room, so it was great.Markets were very near and if you are a muslim like me, Halal food was readily available.I was living on the 3rd floor and i had to come to 2nd floor for using restrooms or taking a bath, but that was not a big deal.I rented the hostel for the tour of newyork, so it took only 45 minutes for me to reach manhattan via subway, which is not bad.The police station was across the road, so i felt pretty secure.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Pakistan

Shower was broken and was not so clean. Room was ok.

Wifi did not work in my room (second floor, last room in corridor), so I had to go with my laptop to the internet room. And the internet room was closed at the morning (around 9 AM - i had to sat on the floor to connect the wifi on my floor)

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

The accommodation had a good community feeling about it which I liked . The staff were exemplary and very approachable. We enjoyed our stay . Thanks

I killed a cockroach. :)

I have stayed in two YMCA´s before Greenpoint: Vanderbilt and Flushing. The nicest surprise was Brooklyn,beautiful area. The facilities are great, just the pool I could not use, as it was Summer and it was always booked for the kids. Staff was mostly nice, cordial, cleaning was okay, and the voucher to get to the Cafeteria was truly nice, as the cafeteria itself. I ahd a superb time. I love YMCA and the price is really afordable.

• 14th Jul 2014

Pros The use of the gym and classes was great. Bathrooms were fairly clean. Cons Stuffy room with no opening window. No common area to relax. No kitchen.

• 13th Jul 2014

It clean and safe place to go.The people are helpful.good places to eat and bar are fun too.

1 2 Next » last »