Greenway Surf Hostel Reviews

Rua Brejo da Estrada 14-A V.N. Milfontes, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

The owner Pedro was really welcoming and helpful. The hostel was very clean and the kitchen was fully equip. A very relaxing weekend.

Everything was great. I came together with my girlfriend and spent one night on a shared room. The guy who owns the hostel is really nice and give us detailed information about the village and some useful tips. Wifi service and nice lounge-garden inside. I recommend it!

• 28th Aug 2013
  • Spain

A very nice place far above expectations. Unfortunately we spent there only one night. It has been a stop over on the road from Lisbon to Algarve but it was well worth. The flat is super nice, big and well furnished. Also the common areas are very cozy and the atmosphere is relaxed. Not very easy to get there as the roads are not properly named and even police officers don't know 'em... It's located centrally in the village.

The owner Pedro is kind and helpful when he is there. The rooms are a bit cramped but kept very clean. and enough storage space is provided. I loved the beautiful outdoor brick barbecue area, well equipped kitchen and friendly guests who where there. The down stairs common area is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Would I stay again ? Yes.

Great place, beautiful hostel

There was nobody there when I arrived and I had to wait for ages for staff to arrive. There was no note on the door, no contact number or other info about why it was closed. The owner later behaved very strangely - he was drunk when we wanted to pay.

This is less a hostel, more a few spare rooms rented out in some guys house. The owner left a pair of underwear hanging in the bathroom for the full three days that we were staying there. Pretty much sums up the overall experience. Tolerable only because we were there for such a short time

Its a nice place to stay. Good location, quiet, simple and cozy. Everything was just fine during my stay. Furthermore, Milfontes is a beautiful and relaxing place, a little treasure in the middle of the pretty Costa Vicentina.

• 20th Jul 2013

Great place if you are looking for quiet escape from overcrovded, turistic spots. The common part of hostel is very nice, well designed, with place to do barbecue, to chill, to have nice dinner with friends. Pedro, the owner will help you with everything, he knows everyone in the village;)

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Poland

Definitely the best and cosiest hostel I booked in Portugal. When you arrive you immediately feel at home. The hostel looks more like a private house than a hostel. It has a beautiful garden where you can chill or enoy BBQs with friends. The best part of it is Greenways staff. Most friendliest Portugese I haved met so far. Thank you very much for this short but fantastic stay! :)

View all Vila Nova de Milfontes Hostels