Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

i ve been in this hostel 2 years ago and i had incredibly fun...this year there was not the same vibe but i spend very good time...amazing food

This is the second time i have stayed here and again it was amazing. Really easy check in and out, friendly staff and facilities were great. Karo and karolina made my stay the best i have ever had travelling!

Great place to stay, the dinner was really good. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The wifi wasn't the best in my room. I would come back.

Thank you very much for your review! It was great pleasure to meet you and to spend time together, especially during our crazy pub crawl! We are waiting for you, remember that you are always welcome! :) Cheers!

Easily one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Excellent location, good atmosphere and the offer of free dinner (which given they're also a restaurant was seriously good). Staff were awesome - friendly and real fun (Claudia and Filip for a special mention) who made for a great stay. The hostel bar crawl is a must and great fun. 100% would stay again.

So Much Fun, Always something to do and someone to help you if you need!

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It was great pleasure to meet you and spend time together. Hope that your journey was really well. Remember, that you are always welcome in our hostel, we are waiting for you, for the pub crawl with you! :) Cheers!

Hostel was amazing and great value for money. Pub crawl was a great night. If you stay here you have to do the pub crawl.

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Northern Ireland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello our party friend!! Thank you for nice words about our hostel!! You are always welcome here, we can't wait to go for a party with you again:) Cheers!

Sooo much fun, great staff, location, and food, and events!!!!

• 6th Mar 2015

Hi :) Thank you for your rewiev. That so good to hear that you enjoyed staying with us :) You are always welcome in our hostel, cheers!

great hostel! no need to look further, will def be coming back! perfect location, friendly staff, free dinner, best hostel i've ever stayed at

Big thanks for 100% review. We're looking forward to seeing you again in Kraków, we try to be even better

Greg and Tom's beer house hostel offers everything you could want out of a hostel! Staying at the beer house offers a more relaxed environment than the party hostel, but you still get to party there. It's a great environment to meet people and they offer a traditional free meal every night! Also, great beer and food at the restaurant on the first floor!!

Hello, thank you for nice review. That's nice to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. We are looking forward to see you again, cheers :)

Great facilities, great price, and the free dinner is delicious!

Thanks, we really appreciate your review and the highest marks. We'd be glad if you return to us to taste another delicious dishes :-) Have a nice day

Very helpful staff, excellent location. A nice hostel, the pub crawl was great, facilities are good and is located in the heart of Kraków.

Hello, thank you for really nice review. It was pleasure to spend time with you in our hostel, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are always welcome here, see you next time :)

Ideal location, amazing atmosphere and fantastic staff. Karo, who checked us in and lead us on the pub crawl, was wonderful. She was so kind and helpful when we arrived, even lending us adapters free of charge, and then she had us up dancing on the bar for the pub crawl! Can't recommend Greg and Tom's enough, it's the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Hi girls. Thank you for the awesome review! It is so nice to hear such a nice words from you. I wish you could stay longer to see more and party more with me, our pub crawl was legendary, YOU ARE QUEENS OF THE DANCE FLOOR, I hope you willl visit us again, there is much more things to do and many more places to go. One more thing, your polish was just brilliant, so what can I say... dziękujemy Wam :) yours Karo!

It was just perfect! I would return for a 4th time! Thanks a lot!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Austria

Hello, thanks for your review. That's so nice to hear that it is worth to come back to our hostel, we will do our best to make your next stay even better than last time:) so what we can say more...we are looking forward to see you again here, cheers

Amazing hostel...and the staff are so friendly... Lovely

• 22nd Jan 2015

Thank you for really nice review. :) It was pleasure to have you in our hostel. We are here to have fun with you, so you are always welcome. :) We are looking forward to see you again.

Really fun place to stay. The showers on my floor were broken so we had to use the ones downstairs. The pub crawl was more of a pub crawl and the alcohol was a syrupy vodka. Hangover maker. Overall thought it was great though.

Hello there! Thanks for your response. Although, the showers were not broken just closed in spite of low season. There are 12 showers in the hostel, and once we closed the bathroom upstrairs there were 6 showers available for 20 people in the hostel, I really don't think it is too little. Vodka was the flavoured one and you could choose whether you want to drink apple, quinns, cacktus, maracuja of just straight vodka. Anyway, appreciate your review, Cheers!

Great location and staff. The toilets are very clean always, also the rooms. The staff always helpped me when I need, and the food in the pub was very good.

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon!! You're always welcome. It's always really nice to see the same smiley faces!! We are waiting for you! Cheers

Lots of fun here and the staff were awesome and very welcoming. When I had trouble in my room they didn't question or hesitate to help me which was awesome. Lots of good activities and the free dinner was so good! Thanks heaps

We are so happy that you liked the dinner! We always try to do our best and we always try to make your stay unforgetable! Hope to see you again as soon as possible remember that you're always welcome here to experience new adventures! Cheers!

Cannot reccomend this hostel highly enough! I had an incredible stay - great facilities, location, staff and a great atmosphere. Only thing I can fault them on is no free breakfast and the restaurant downstairs doesn't open til 9 so if you're having an early day you need to get breakfast elsewhere... A very minor issue! Do yourself a favour and stay here!

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really proud that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :) It's always really nice to hear that our work is appreciated :) We are doing our best to make our guests stay the best! So come back to us, remember that you are always welcome here! We will go once again for crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at and I've stayed at quite a few before. The dorms and beds are comfortable and spacious. The showers are decent. The bar area is downstairs, the food is good and cheap, the beer is cheap, and the staff are fantastic. The bar crawl is awesome too. And it's in a great location. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a bore. Don't stay here if you want lots of sleep. Not that it's a mad party place but it is a beer house!

Thank you for your review! We hope to party again with you during our crazy pub crawl! We are really proud that you enjoyed your stay here and that you enjoyed the huge and tasty portions in our restaurant! All the staff is trying to do their best to make your stay here extremely amazing! hope to see you again soon! Cheers!

Staff were absolutely amazing here, so friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Dorms were OK not very soundproof so fairly noisy although power points and lights by each bed were great. Awesome atmosphere. Pub crawl was great fun. Free dinners in the evening were ok however very early! Wifi was pretty good although average at times. Great location. Would recommend.

Thank you for such a nice review! When it's too noisy there are always free earplugs available at our reception. Great to see that you loved the tmosphere! See you! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3