Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Had such a brilliant time! So easy to meet people and the night-time events organised by the staff were just awesome. The location is ridiculously good also. Will definitely be coming back and would 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a laid-back party hostel atmosphere. We also felt very secure in our 6-bed dorm. Go Greg and Tom's!!

• 14th Jul 2014

Thank you so much. Looking forward to see your pretty faces again. Cheers

Location and facility is excellent but It would be the worst hostel in my trip. Because when I had booking and even check-in, they didnt tell me I should change my room. I stayed at this hostel for 3 days. I wanted lazy day at the last day, so booked 3 days. But at the last day moring, staff made me get up at 10 to change my room. And she said I need to check out and check in again at 3pm! I didnt understant Why cant stay consecutively. That was very uncomfortable!

Great hostel, great meals and great staff (especially Patryk!). Was also really impressed by how clean it was here. Would definitely recommend this place

• 10th Jul 2014

I'm kind of uncomfortable with the unisex showers and toilets - but that's actually no big deal :)

Amazing hostel. Great staff, rooms, events, location and facilites. The bar crawl arranged by the hostel is good fun and great for meeting people as well the free dinners which are good food. The staff are really helpful and fun! and the location is great for seeing things in the day. Really relaxed hostel in a nice area of poland with good restaurants nearby .

Greg & Tom was by far our favourite hostel from our Interrail trip around Europe! Not only a great atmosphere + staff but amazing location too! The bar crawl on the Monday night was a lot of fun and loved how the staff joined in too - an excellent way to see Krakow's nightlife and meet fellow travellers. Rooms were very nicely decorated and felt homely - bathrooms were shared between dorms but always clean. The bar and restaurant served great food and drinks for good prices.

Very good location, great staff and an excellent restaurant!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Thanks for leaving a review, glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Hey, You guys rock but I'm just going to tell you the only negative things I could find to help improve your future hostels. I didn't really like your locker system they didn't feel to secure, and your beds were extremely loud when ever someone would move. Overall 5/5 of a hostel tho !! Cheers

Thanks for a great review and for the advice. Beds are still quite new though, that's why they might be slightly loud and the lockers are rather secure, if you lock it with padlock there is no chance someone could steal anything. Hope to see you again. Cheers

Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. Perfect location, surrounded by restaurants bars and shops. Excellent kitchen and bathroom facilities and the staff were good. Great common area for meeting other travellers too. Couldn't recommend enough

Thanks heaps for leaving such a nice review. Hope to see you again.

Amazing Experience!!! This hostel is really good to people that are looking for meet new people, enjoy parties and find out the best of Krakow. The atmosphere of that place is very nice, every staffs are kind and helpful and they try make everybody talk and feel happy and comfortable. The rooms are very good, the bathrooms is ok.. Another great point is the localization, it is really nice, on the heart of krakow. I really enjoyed this experience!!

Thanks for a great review. It's good to know you enjoyed the city thatnks to staying with us. Hope you'll come back one day. Cheers

This is the best hostel I have been to. This hostel made me travel to krakow, Poland for a 2nd time and I plan to come back again next yr to stay here. I tell everyone about this hostel. I think it is the standard for what every hostel should be like. I love everything about it. 👍

The location is excellent, staff is very nice. However, if you are a solo traveller, I would not recommend staying here; it was mostly groups who stayed here and the "common room" was actually a restaurant, which makes it hard to meet people; little atmosphere, although the free dinner was tasty and not an abysmal place to try and meet people. Also, the sinks in the bathroom are minuscule and so it is hard to even wash your hands, let alone wash your face or shave.

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm bit surprised that you think it's hard to meet people here. The best example is a free dinner, that brings everyone to the dinning room at the same time and create a great oportunity to meet up with new people. Also you can join the pub crawl and go out with others or if you're not a party animal, you can stay in the hostel and listen to the concert that every nights takes place on our little stage and meet the locals. Can't imagine better place to meet people

Loved this hostel! Staff really helpful and friendly. Free three course dinners every night as long as you remember to sign up at the front desk during the day. If no room for dinner, can pay 10 zloty and still have the dinner (such a deal! Meals were so so good!). Atmosphere was awesome. Cool lights, everything very modern. Pub crawl every night. Restaraunt makes amazing food! Live music every night. Book a tour through front desk and get a free lunch as well! Would definitely stay here again!!

Thank you for awesome review! That's great that you liked our dinner, we're doing our best to provide it for everybody and make it really tasty of course. You should definitely come back here!

Fantastic hostel. Facilities like a hotel with backlit lavatories, a pub downstairs and a 24/7 reception desk. Great value for money at the centre of the Old Town with 3 course dinners included. Only down side is that the soundproofing on the street side is extremely poor. With the nightlife not finishing outside usually until 4am you'll need to either change rooms or be a sound sleeper!

Thanks for review! That's great that you pointed out our special dinner and good facilities like backlit lavatories, we do our best to make that place modern and cool. Hostel is situated on main street in center of the Old Town, so that causes noise sometimes, but inside we still try to keep silence during the night. Hope you'll come back here one day!

Very good hostel for backpackers who is looking to enjoy the most of the city. Not good for someone who just want to have a quite place to sleep

Thank you for the review! Even though we organize parties for the guests, we do our best to keep the noise down during the nights. But staying in a dorm with other people always comes with a bit of noise. Hope you enjoyed your stay at Greg & Tom's anyway. Cheers!

Great hostel - fun staff, very clean, pub crawls were fun and free dinner was great!

It's centrally located but the bunk bed make lots of noise when you turn. Noisy at night but expected.

Thanks for a review. We do our best to keep the noise down at night, but we do organise pub crawls for our guests so if you decide to stay in a dorm, your roommates might be bit loud when they come back.

Amazing place..ended up staying extra days. One of the best if not the best hostel I have been to so far. The staff make the place awesome. Keep up the good work guy's

The staff was great! This hostel is right in the center of everything. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in krakow.

Great location in the center of the old town. Staff was friendly and helpful. The bar/restaurant downstairs served good, reasonably priced food.

Thanks for the great review! It was cool to have you here guys! Cheers

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5