Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

The free family dinner and snack bar are so good especially for those traveling on a budget. It's also good that they offer a vegetarian option.

Good party hostel, located right in the old town so location was excellent, and only a 5 minute walk to the train and bus station. Staff was nice. "Free breakfast" was ok, you had to pay 8-10 zloty for a drink anyway. The free food in the common area was a nice bonus though. And the candies were probably my favourite part.

Hi There! Thank you for your review! We hope that you will be back soon to go with us for the crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers!

Awesome atmosphere here. Free food every night and awesome pub crawls with free beer for an hour. I went in January and greg and toms was the only hostel which had a big crowd of people staying and we had soo much fun here where other hostels were completely dead

Thank you so much for such a great review! Hopefully we will see you again at one of our crazy oub crawls :)

Great hostel! Very friendly staff. We arrived very early in the morning and they let us in to have a shower and rest a bit before going to explore the city. The rooms are very well organised and the showers are for sure the best I have ever seen in a hostel. They even have free dinner (make sure to make the list though). Definitely one of the very best I have ever been in.

Hi There! Thank you for your review! We hope that you journey is going really well and that you are already thinking about next visit in Krakow! :) Cheers!

When I arrived, I was shocked to see that the hostel was located on the Main Street in Kraków, right next to the main square. I had no idea that staying in a hostel in such a prime location was possible. I was greeted by the staff there very nicely and they were very helpful and informative. They really do take care of you here and love to show you a good time so you come back to Kraków and stay with them. 10/10 had an AMAZING time. Pub crawls, meeting friends, and amazing memories of Kraków.

• 12th Jan 2016

Hi There! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! You cannot imagine how we already miss your smile! You need to be back cause we need to go for the crazy pub crawl again! Cheers and take care! :)

Great. Was only there for two nights, but it was incredibly fun. Alex, staff member hosted a crazy pub crawl, so good in fact that I had to extend for another night.

Hi There! Thank you for your review! Hope that you are well after the pub crawl and you are already thinking about your next visit in Krakow! Special shout out from Alex! Cheers :)

I had a great stay at the Greg and Tom Hostel, met very nice there, singed karaoke and I also did the pup crawl with them which was very cool and they take you to the best clubs in town. The only suggestion I would have to them is about the breakfast schedule. I took the excursion to Auschwitz and the normal meeting point for that is at 8:40, but they just start their breakfast service at 9 am. So I had to leave the Hostel without eating anything before. So maybe they could start from 8 to 10.

• 7th Jan 2016

Hi There! Thank you for your review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, our crazy pub crawls! Remember that you are always welcome there so you have to come to visit us again! :) Thank you for your opinion about breakfast, your words are really important - we will try to organize it in better way. Cheers! :)

Easily one of the best atmospheres I've ever stayed at! The free dinner is a great way to meet new people, and the pub crawl is second-to-none. The only downfall was that the beds were incredibly creaky and light sleepers may find it difficult to stay asleep.

Hi There! Thank you for your amazing review! You cannot imagine how we miss your smile! You have to visit us again cause we need to go for the crazy pub crawl again :) Cheers!

Beds and pillows were uncomfortable otherwise everything was great!

Hi There! Thank you for your review! When you will visit us again we will have new pillows cause we are due to change them so you have to come to check this out! Remember that you are always welcome there, we are waiting for you there! :) Cheers! :)

My krakow trip was great and one of the reason was hostel. Nice location, friendly staff. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • India

Hi There! Thank you for your review! Hope that you will be back soon :)

Greg and Tom's was an awesome place to stay. The location itself is worth it because you are right near the central square, not to mention the delicious free food! I would stay there again in a heart beat!

Thank you so much for such a great review! Hopefully we will see you again :) Cheers, G&T Staff

Amazingggggg!!

haha thank you so much for your review! For us it was amazing to spend some time with you, especially during the pub crawl! :) Remember that you are always welcome there! Cheers! :)

I had an absolutely amazing time at this hostel. The staff is phenomenal - so helpful to set up tours, offer suggestions, make sure you're having a good time, and to just hang out with. The atmosphere here is great for meeting other travelers too, with free dinners, pub crawls, etc. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Hi There! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you said so many nice words about us! Hope that you're okay and that you will be back soon cause we need to go for the crazy pub crawl again! :)

I don't normally rate hostels online, but I had to come online and leave a review for Greg and Tom's. It was by far my favourite hostel that I stayed in during my Eurotrip. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the hostel is so much fun. If you are a partier - you need to stay here. The pub crawls every night are an absolute blast. Also so many free/cheap meals offered at the hostel restaurant!

• 12th Dec 2015

Hi There! Thank you for your absolutely amazing review! We are soooo happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and our crazy pub crawls! :) We can't wait for your next trip to Poland, come to visit us again so we will have opportunity to go again for the crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers!

Best hostel ive stayed in europe!

• 11th Dec 2015

Hello! Thank you for your awesome review! we are soooo happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! :)

I didn't want to leave.

Hey, hope you're doing well! Thanks a lot for your great comment! You should definitely come back soon and play some trivia again! Take care :-)

Great hostel, different set up though. Has a nice restaraunt attached downstairs, but lacks a common area to hang out with others. Dinner & brekky (with a drink) included which is sweet!

Hello! Thank you for your review! From yesterday we have common room so next time when you will arrive you can relax there :) Remember that you are always more than welcome in our hostel, we are waiting for you! :)

Hands down the best hostel I have stayed throughout all of Europe. Nothing to complain about

Hi There! Thank you sooooo much for your awesome review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are on the top on your list :) We can't wait for your next visit soooo remember that you are always welcome there :) Cheers!

Invest in new bedding

Hey! About bedding, you even didn't let us know about any problems with them, so we didn't have possibility to help you with that. Our front desk is 24h open so at any time you can come and speak with us about anything. Nevertheless, we hope that you will visit us in the future and you will totally enjoy your stay. Cheers!

Amazing place to stay! Perfect location and you can't beat a free dinner every night!

Hi There! Thanks for your awesome feedback! that's really nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our free dinner! :) Hope that you will be back soon! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5