Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Friendly staff. Helped with transport bookings, laundry, storage, everything. Good rooms, clean space. Good internet and common room computers. Had a great stay

Hello! Thank you for your awesome review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay and we are waiting for your next visit in Kraków! Cheers!

Hostel had a great location and staff were very helpful, especially in organising day trip to salt mines and auschwitz. Bar and restaurant connected to hostel were really useful and good for money. Dorm was large with locker storage. Would recommend for any backpacker!

Thank you for great feedback! Cheers!

The free dinners are really good value and even the breakfasts are a bargain when only having to buy a drink. Staff were always so friendly as well! Location you couldn't beat though a little noisy at night but ear plugs solve that. Would stay here again :)

Thank you for great review! We hope you'll be back one day! Cheers!

The best hostel you can choose in Krakow, best location, easy get to everywhere. Staff went beyond my expectations, they helped me a lot, created a wonderful atmosphete! The pub crawls are must attent, one of the best I have ever been to! Easy to socialize and meet people! Rooms are spacious and beds comfy! Toilets are clean - literally there is nothing to complain about! Food cheap and tasty! Breakfasts and dinner for free or less then you expect for this value! I would definitely come back

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Hello our Friend! Thank you so much for your lovely review! :) We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so we really hope that you are already thinking about your next visit in our place! Can't wait for the next crazy pub crawl with you! Cheers from Reception Staff! :)

Really did enjoy my stay, the free breakfast (if you purchase a drink) was decent and the dinner was pretty good value too. Staff were so nice and helpful. Every night they organize pub crawls, which was a good way to meet people! Only negative I guess was there were a few big groups of young guys who were a little rowdy and tended to stick to themselves but apart from that it was a nice hostel to stay at and I met some great friends staying here. Rooms were big and showers aplenty.

Thank you so much for your awesome review :*

loved this hostel and would definitely recommend. great location and the free dinners are awesome.

Hello! Thank you so much for your amazing review! we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait for your next visit! :) Cheers from Reception Staff ! :)

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere and staff. Location is perfect for night life and sight seeing. Hostel bar crawl is good and a good way for meeting others.

Thank you so much for awesome review! Thanks for pointing out our pub crawls and good location as well :)

Great hostel!

• 20th Aug 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We can't wait for your next visit because we already miss your smile! So let's plan your next trip to Krakow and we will go again for the crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers from Reception Staff! :)

I was only there for one night and was there to sleep, however I'd recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a great mix between laid back evenings sipping a beer and partying hard on the town, as they offer nightly pub crawls but also have a chilled bar. The hostel is very clean and there is a proper restaurant in the hostel that serves fantastic food, especially the breakfast. Really great location, about a 1 minute walk from Old Town Square. Did I mention they have a great selection of beers?

Hello! Thank you so much for your review! :) We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will be back in our place so we will drink more beers in our amazing bar! :) Cheers!

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed at all throughout Europe. Value for money is a gross understatement. You basically get two square meals a day - FREE of charge - and they have lots of activities on offer that are easily booked from reception, including Auschwitz which is a must. We got lucky with an awesome crew in our room, and it's slightly noisy if you're looking for a quiet place to rest, but would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling through Kraków.

Thank you for awesome review! Good to hear that you enjoyed your time here!

Excellent location, very clean rooms and toilets, staff was friendly.

Thank you so much!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Great free brekky and dinner, great staff and atmosphere. Good deals on local tours and stuff 👍 also very good pub crawl

Thank you for awesome review! You summed all the best things in Greg&Tom's! Cheers!

Greg and Toms is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Not only is it always spotless, the staff and atmosphere are so friendly and wonderful. It was so easy to meet great people. The free dinner is two courses (!) and delicious. Be sure to do the pub crawl - loads of fun!! Best part is probably the location: Just a few minutes walk from the train/bus station and right in Old Town. Don't miss out on this place!

Thank you so much for great review!

i enjoyed my stay in Kraków, but was disappointed by the hostel. While we were out sightseeing for the day, my friend's personal locker was broken into by staff (padlock smashed). When we returned to the hostel at 10pm, no one let her know and she returned to the room to find no bedding, no towel and a different padlock on her locker. The member of staff on duty at the time had no idea why the locker had been broken into. So now my friend has no towel and we both have no trust in hostel staff.

Thank you for your review and sorry for all this misunderstanding. As we explained, it was coincidence and some guests from your room lost their key for a lock so they have tried to remove it from their locker, but accidentally smashed other lock. Hostel fault was that we didn't keep an eye on them. We really sorry for this mistake of course this situation won't happen again in this place.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great keycard entry, staff so helpful with day tours, cooked breaky or pancakes if you buy a drink, free lunch if you do a day tour and always free dinner at 6pm! Sometimes hard to get to after a day of tours but still worth it! Beds comfy but my bed was quite loud. Power points at every bed, shared bathrooms were clean, except leaking shower. Kitchen was good with big fridge, and great connecting restaurant. Wifi was awesome too. Pay the little extra!

Thank you so much for fantastic review! We're glad you enjoyed your staying!

Great location in the center of Kraków. Staff was amazing. Even helped me move rooms so I could hang out with a group of friends. Great showers and toilets. There were at least 5 showers in each floor. Awesome. Key card access for main door and rooms so you know security is imperative. You receive a free dinner if you sign up for it. Not fine cuisine but definitely much better than most free meals you receive. Only thing I didn't like is that the hostel shares a door with the restaurant

Thank you so much for your nice review! Our staff is always willing to help :) Cheers!

Excellent location right in the middle of Old Town. The staff were really friendly and spent time talking through anything you needed. The pub crawl is worth doing and free food is provided with it which makes it all the sweeter!

Thanks for pointing out our tasty free dinner! Awesome feedback :)

great hostel ! free food is nice !

Thank you for great review!

Amazing value for money! Amazing, friendly and helpful staff, went out of their way to help us. Very sociable, great people staying there as well as the staff! Free dinner was a proper cooked meal and really nice! Breakfast was great (just had to buy a drink to get free cooked breakfast). Even free food on the bar crawl (and lots of drink too)! Rooms were spacious. Lots of showers and toilets!

Thank you for fantastic review! Awesome feedback :)

amazing breakfast and supper included, the pub crawl is great fun even if you're not 18 anymore. a couple of slamming doors, it's a busy hostel. but good fun.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7