Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

If you don't stay here. You are missing out. Staff was incredible, had a great time hanging out with them and the hostel was excellent. 11/10

Had a blast! Although be aware that the hostel pub crawls are really "club" crawls. There was always free food (dinner and snacks), and the atmosphere was good for meeting people. Rooms were quiet enough to sleep. Would go back.

Thanks a lot for the very nice review. It's great to hear you've enjoyed your stay here so much. Hope you're doing well and will come back to visit us again.

The hostel itself was wonderful. Great staff, great facilities, great location, great breakfast. Unfortunately I only ended up staying one night, before asking to be moved to a different hostel due to the appalling guests who were also staying there. I would recommend staying here for sure, I just hope you get a different crowd of guests.

Best hostel I have stayed in! Very safe with excellent CCTV surveillance. The location is great and allows you to fully experience Krakow and its culture. Staff are extremely friendly and are great fun when running the evening events such as pub crawls. They make sure you have enough to drink but also make sure you make it to your own bed. Bedrooms and showers are excellent and the toilets are good enough to sleep in.

• 30th Mar 2014

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know you had a ball here! And well yes, our toilets were especially designed also for other than regular purposes! See you next time!

Top notch. If you wanna have fun, go here! If you don't, go somewhere boring

Thanks heaps for the awesome review! We miss already your drunk antics, cheers!

Really can't fault this place, great fun, great staff, great people and tasty food!

Thank you so much for such a great review. You are always more than welcome to come back for more fun! Hope to see you all again soon

I don't throw around perfect reviews often but this place was really great. When they say "free dinner with stay" they mean a REAL dinner with multiple courses. The atmosphere is good; basically a restaurant/bar with an upstairs where the rooms are. The staff is awesome too, perhaps the best part; but I should clarify. The desk employees are really great, but the guys behind the bar are just ok (typical barstaff except Chris was nice). Al and Basia in particular were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks a lot! We are doing our best to keep the hostel top notch, great to know it's appreciated! Hope you're having fun

I loved this place. Of course it depends what you want from your stay. I spent half my time here to be close to activity and meeting people (for which it is perfect) and the other half somewhere else for a private room for some quiet and relaxation. Staff are really lovely, helpful and friendly (only one wasn't quite so smiley, but ok). They do quality and reasonable (some free) food. Facilities are modern and clean. I have no complaints at all.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thanks a lot for the great review! It is really good to know you enjoyed your stay here that much. Hope to see you again! Cheers!

Of the many hostels ive stayed all over europe, there is no better than Greg&Toms beer house! The staff are the most amazing people, so friendly and helpful. Not to mention beautiful! (patryk ;) It is located on Krakows main street, close to everything you need. All tours are easily booked from reception, plus the free dinner provided everynight for hostel guests is amazing every single time. The pub crawls are my favourite ever! I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough to any traveler :)

Thanks Dazz! You just simply should reconsider combing back, we miss you heaps here! And remember, you are always more than welcome to visit us again! Hope to see you and Danno soon! Cheers!

I would come back in a heartbeat! The staff was amazingly helpful and fun, the rooms were spacious and the facilities were good. The best part of this hostel is that you get Free Dinner, and by Dinner I mean REAL QUALITY RESTAURANT FOOD every night so take that into account when booking here! They have pub crawls every 2 days or so and the lovely staff from this hostel will show you how to have an amazing time in Krakow! Special shout out to Octawian, Ada, Basia and Albert for the good times!

You'd better come back! Parties without you are just not the same. Thanks for the great review! Really hope to see you again. Cheers!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Clean, modern, amazing staff (special thanks to Patryck, Basia and Oktawian), free food (of restaurant quality). Located right in the city centre of Krakow, close to all the hotspots and beauty Krakow has to offer. A hostel with perfect atmopshere, the hostel bar is a great place to meet other travellers and with live music on some nights. I can highly reccomend this place to anyone visiting Krakow!

Thank you very much for the great review! We are really looking forward for your next visit, which hopefully will happen very soon. Cheers!

Very impressed! Best hostel in Europe! very friendly staff! Highly recommended! Will definitely be coming again! Dobra! zooor!

• 6th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for the nicest review! We are definitely waiting for your great come back! Cheers!

You couldn't ask for more from a hostel - Greg and Tom have everything you need - outlets and lights for every bed, funky lights in their ultra clean showers, a great bar downstairs, and there's no better location in the city. If you're keen to party, the hostel organises dinners and events every night, but I wasn't kept awake when I opted for a quiet one instead. Thanks for the sweet visit!

Thanks heaps for the awesome review! We were happy to host you here and now we are even happier when we know you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! Hope to see you at some point in the future. Cheers!

This hostel is nothing short of awesome. It had been talked up a lot before we went, with so many good reviews and awards but it certainly didn't let us down. It was a Monday night but that didn't seem to matter, everyone was still up for a party and the staff encouraged us to meet the other travellers and join in with drinking games and a pub crawl. And if you wanted a quiet night the rooms were secure and away from the party downstairs. Staff were lovely and helpful too.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks for the awesome review! It's great to hear you had such a good time here! Hope you will visit us again! Cheers!

Great place to stay! Enjoyed our Free welcome shots, Free three course dinner every night (which is AMAZE!!! Heaps better than what we expected!!) Staff were friendly, location was perfect, dorms were big and clean

Thanks heaps for the great review! Hope you're doing fine guys! Cheers

Great staff, really entertaining and looked after us well. Really nice 12 person dorm. Hostel had a party atmosphere even on a Wednesday night but you could chill out and sleep if that's what you wanted. Really nice food too!

• 26th Feb 2014

Thanks for the super nice review! We're glad you guys liked it here. Cheers!

Top of the top !! It really worth the little extra price. Great atmosphere, great bar, free 3* amazing 3 course dinner, great staff. perfect location, funky decoration, clean, enough hot showers and bathrooms. Greg & Tom, what else,...

Hey! merci beaucoup a lot for the awesome review! see you in the future...I hope that we can find heaven on earth!

Great location. Staff are really friendly and extremely helpful. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Thanks heaps for the awesome review! Hope you will visit us again any time soon to rock few more pub crawls! Cheers!

Everything is top flight here. Though you're paying more, Value for Money earns the top rating with good to excellent 3 course meals every night, plus the most genuine, friendly, and helpful staff I've ever encountered, and my experience with hostels has been great. Thanks again for reminding me that the best part of the journey is the people you meet along the way, and they don't get any better than this staff. Special thanks to Kuba (sp?), Ewan, and Basia. All the best to you.

What a nice review! It was absolutely our pleasure to host you here. There is no better reward for our hard work than words of appreciation like that, thank you. Best regards!

Amazing stay here - would definitely recommend!! Staff are so friendly and free dinners were brilliant. Brilliant location and excellent value for money!

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Wales

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We are really looking forward to another crazy pub crawl with you girls. Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4