Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

An example of hostels which love to fill the place with young people and get them really drunk. Perfect if that sounds like you but not so ideal if not.

Best hostel we've stayed in so far, excellent location and setup with brilliant facilities. Free diners and amazing pubcrawl, what more could you want?!

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Hi Guys!!! Thank you for your amazing review! It's so sad without you now in our hostel, you made great atmosphere! So we hope that you will come back to our place and we will go again for the crazy pub crawl! :) Remember that you are always welcome there and hope to see you soon! :)

Great hostel always clean friendly staff excellent atmosphere very easy to meet people and the pub crawls are the best in Kraków only downside was wifi didn't work in the rooms

Hi there! Thank you for your really nice review! We are trying to do our best to make our guests stayin' unforgettable! We are during changing wifi system so in next few days we will have better wifi, we hope that when you will come again everything will be cool :) Remember that you are always welcome and we hope that you will come back so we will go together again for the crazy pub crawl! :)

I loved this hostel!! Such a great location, right at the centre of Kraków! The bar crawl was so much fun, very cheap and the staff were great! definitely recommend this hostel!!

• 25th Jun 2015

Thank you for visiting us and for your comment! We hope you will visit us again, and we will have a chance to have fun during the pub crawl again :-)

Best hostel I've been to so far! Amazing atmosphere and they do all they can for you to have an amazing stay! Clean, good beds, amazing staff, good showers and toilets, wifi good, kitchen mint and in perfect location! Bar crawl is unreal! Lost an item there and they sent it back to UK for me! Stay here !!!!

amazing place. free breakfast and free dinner, plus if you're doing any of the day tours you get free lunch too! has, hands down, the best location in Kraków. the staff are so friendly and so much fun. I had such a great time in the city and didn't want to leave!

Hi our Friend! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so sad that you left and we already miss your smile! We are always doing our best to make our guests happy and we know that they love to have amazing free food so in our hostel you have opportunity to see that free food can be tasty :) Remember that you are always welcome there and hope to see you again! :) Cheers!

Everything about this hostel was just amazing! I wish I were back there now already. Free dinners were great and free breakfast when you buy a drink was so good! The pub crawl was incredible and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Best hostel I've stayed in by far! Only place to stay in Kraków. I would stay here even if I was holidaying not backpacking. Well done, you've set my standards quite high now.

Hi There! Thank you for your amazing review! It was so nice for us to spend night with you and going togehter for the crazy pub crawl! We hope that your journey went well and that one day you will come back to our place so we will have opportunity to go again for the pub crawl! Cheers!

very friendly and helpful staff. excellent location. free dinner was very nice, generous, delicious too.

• 17th Jun 2015

Hi our Friend! Thank you for your pretty cool review! We hope that you journey went well and that you will come back to Kraków to go with us for the pub crawl and spend time together :) Cheers!

Wow, has to be the top hostel I have stayed in, such a good bunch of staff, always friendly and happy. The free meals are amazing and the pub crawls are a great way to meet people. The location is perfect, staff great and rooms/toilets kept very clean.There's a bar and restaurant which are well priced and are pretty busy with backpackers and locals alike. I really enjoyed my stay here and could be returning in August for a second round! Couldn't recommend a better place to stay in Kraków! 👍

Hi there! Thank you for your awesome review! It's sooo goood to know that you enjoyed your stay there and we hope that you will come back to our place because we already MISS YOU so much! The only one thing, before your next visit in August- be prepared for crazy pub crawl, we will have party for the wole your stay! :) Can't wait for your next visit! Cheers!

This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in and it definitely set the bar high. The staff (especially Gabrielle) was extremely friendly and helpful, the whole place was clean, and they even offered free meals. Great location close to the train station and near the town square! The hostel could be loud at times given the bar downstairs, but if you're looking to have a great time and meet new people I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Hi our lovely Friend! Thank you for your awesome review! That's so cool to hear that you enjoyed you stay in our hostel! Remember that you are always welcome there and we are waiting for your next visit in Kraków! Hugs from reception, especially from Gabrielle :) Cheers!

An incredible hostel. The best possible location. The most amazing staff, helped me out so much with things to do, how to have fun, even helped me learn a bit of Polish. Great security as well, with drawers and padlocks offered. Extras such as breakfast and the pub crawl are incredibly cheap and offer great value. Can't wait to stay again!

Hi our crazy Friend! The moment when you left our hostel was so sad for us because you are such a lovely guy! We also can't wait for your next visit so we will have opportunity to go for the pub crawl again! :) Remember- the most important phrase in Polish - NA ZDROWIE, you will need it when you will be there again! Cheers! :)

Hostel is amazing! I strongly recommend bringing Aspirin if you want to do the pub crawl.

Hi There! Thank you for your review! :) Pub crawl is an absolute must have there so better not to think about next day hangover, come on! :D We need to party in Polish way again and we will do our best to make your morning after pub crawl better :D Remember that you are always welcome there! Cheers! :)

It was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed. Super clean with super staff!

Amazing location, pub crawls are a really good value (all you can drink and eat for an hour- tons of food). Free dinner was pretty good since it's made in the restaurant. Little hostel things, like having to shower in off peak hours for hot water, spotty wi if at times, but overall great value.

Had such a great stay at Greg and Tom hostel, the staff were super friendly and helpful! Such an easy place to make friends and enjoy the city. Can't say enough good things about this hostel, only downside is the common area is so bloody hot. But that's quickly forgotten amongst all the great things about staying here.

Hi hi :) Thank you for awesome review. We are waiting for you next time to have even better time! Cheers

This is the gem of Krakow! Right off the main square, the hostel is within walking distance of every major destination. Even though there isn't a "free" breakfast, the delicious breakfast you get for the price of an orange juice is substantial. Everything is a steal. The staff are really wonderful and really the highlight of the hostel. They make everything go 'round. From the wonderful pub crawl (if you can remember it...) to tours and even the color festival while I was there. Top notch!

Excelent Hostel! Amazing staff and location. The free food was awesome and the pub crawl was the best! Totally recomended!! :)

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Hello :) Thank you for such a nice review. Remember that you are always welcome in our place, so see you again soon ?? Cheers:)

We loved our stay at Greg and Tom's beer house!! Super great value for money, free dinner, highly discounted breakfast. The pub crawl is an absolute must, best night, so much is included. The only thing is it gets very stuffy and hot in the rooms and bathroom, the air circulation isn't great and this effected me during my stay. I would also suggest cleaning the bathrooms more regularly, as we found them dirty a number of times.

Hi there! Thank you for your amazing review! That's so nice that you enjoyed our crazy pub crawls, we are doing our best to make stay of our guests unforgettable :) Thank you also for your suggestion- we will take care to make bathrooms clean so when you will come again you will be satisfied. Hope that everything goes well with your journey! Cheers!

Just stay here! Had so many recommendations by friends to stay here but this hostel still exceeded my expectations. Cheap, clean, nice hostel. Great atmosphere & so easy to meet people. Perfect for budget traveller as breakfast is free w/ purchase of juice/coffee, all you can eat and drink pub crawl on Wednesdays (all u can drink other nights - so fun) + free lunch with purchase of salt mine/auschwitz tour. The food in the pub downstairs is so good! Best location! Only place I'll stay in Kraków.

Hi there! Thank you for your cool review, that's really important for us that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! We still remember party with you on Wednesday, it was soooo crazy night and we hope that you will come back to our hostel and that we will go for the party again! We already miss your lovely smile! Cheers!

Friendly staff, great location, clean facilities, clean rooms with comfy beds and lockers under them which was great.

Hi there! Thank you very much for your pretty nice review! It's always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay in our hostel cause we are doing our best to make their stay here unforgettable. Remember that you are always welcome there and we are looking forward to see you again ! :) Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4