Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel, awesome location.The main issue was that the bedrooms were extremely hot, noisy and difficult to sleep; other drawbacks were minor (WiFi didn't reach all areas in the room, personal draws were fairly small compared to other hostels). However, good atmosphere, great staff and overall very good.

Thanks for your review. The consequence of great location (2 min. from the Main Square) is the noise that you may hear from the streets during weekends BUT there are free earplugs at the reception so you can always come and ask for them and get a really good sleep :) Cheers! Sara

Bathroom sinks were very tiny, but from what I saw in the city most seem to be that size.

• 8th Oct 2014

Hello Maureen, thanks for a nice review! Cheers!

THE BEST PLACE EVER!!! I had so much fun here!! Everyone was so friendly and the staff made you feel like one of the crew even if you just arrived! The staff ran the pub crawls and were with you right to the end! Defs new friends and the best memories were made there!! The place was clean and you never had to worry about anything getting stolen, food was to die for!! Warm water, internet everywhere ! I enjoyed it so much i extended my stay there! Free dinner too!! Will be back!

Thanks Lukasz! We had a great time with you here! Hope you'll come back to us again! Cheers!

Free dinner if you sign up is delicious. The pub crawl is worth it, lots of alcohol and food included with this. My lock broke so they just gave me one. The staff is friendly. The showers are clean but the lightning is annoying (like neons), same goes gor the toilets. Well located, but at night you'll hear everyone yelling in the streets even if you close the window. Pillow is tiny! Book activities with hostel you get a free lunch(it is good) you can use it whenever between 11-5.

Hey Justine! Thank you for such gerat rewiev! We can asure you, next time you will decide to stay at our hostel, new pillows and neons turned off will make your stay even better! Best regards,

Do the pub crawl!

• 6th Oct 2014

Thanks for 100%! Cheers!

The staff made this place the most fun hostel I've stayed at in all my travels. They're all absolute legends and know how to party (special mentions to Ada, Asia, Albatross and Sara!). I'll genuinely miss this place, it has everything you want from a hostel and more. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Hey Billy! Thank you for such gerat review! Anytime you'll be back in Poland you are more than welcome in our hostel! Cheers, Asia

Great atmosphere at the hostel. Every night pub crawls that gets everyone involved. Great place to meet people if travelling solo. Free dinner which is amazing. The restaurant does the dinner and the food is amazing quality. Big rooms, lockers, power points and lights for each bed. Lots of showers and toilets. Big kitchen. No real common room but everyone meets for dinner and the 2 hours of pre drinking for the pub crawls. Would definitely stay again. Extended my stay 2 as I loved it there.

there are huge enegery and also young people prefer this hostel. it will be annoying for noisy when you sleep in ealry. because they drink alchole all night. so if you need a calm place. it would not be your best choice.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your review. We're always trying to keep the noise down as much as possible, but sometimes things like slaming the door by other hostel guests it's over powers... But we're doing our best to improve our hostel all the time, so we will keep you opinion in mind. Best regards.

Great hostel, the free meals are amazing. All the food in the restaurant is very tasty, well priced and healthy. Pub crawl is great an well run. Only issue is I was on the first flaw an the live music was loud in the rooms. This is fine if you wear ear plugs or go to bed after midnight because that is when the bars seems to shut.

Hey Rebecca, Glad you enjoyed your time here, especially the pub crawls! Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve them. Sorry to hear you may not have always had a great night sleep, next time we'll do our best to ensure you have the best sleep possible. Best regards

Good spot! Everything was fine, but it would be nice to have a common area that is not also a bar/restaurant for everyone. Also, the internet was terrible. I got no internet in my room, and only was able to connect about 50% of the time in the common areas. Additionally, you are not allowed to have your own alcohol which can get expensive quick.

Thank you for your feedback. You have to admit that if there's 80 people using network it won't work 100% fast. We state on out website that wifi is only available in common areas.Also it's not a surprise that you are NOT allowed to drink your own beverage in a bar\restaurant unless you know one.

Great time here, free dinners were awesome. Particular credit to Ada and Magda, who made sure the stay was brilliant and that we enjoyed the pubcrawls!

Thank you for such positive feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the time at Beer House Hostel! See you back sometime

Had an amazing time at greg and toms after being recommended to stay here, we cancelled our other hostel and stayed the weekend and did not regret a second of it. The staff are super helpful and the unlimited food and drinks each night are ridiculously good value for money. you are crawling before the pub crawl even starts. there are always great people to meet and mingle with, and a decent restaurant for all your hangover needs. definitely recommend!

Thank you for such positive feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the time at Beer House Hostel!See you back sometime

Definitely one of the best hostel I've ever been. Great!

Thaks a lot for a good review! We always try our best to make sure, that your time was great! Hope to see you again and "Crawl" together :)

Hostel was very social, cool bar crawls, good value drinks and the reception/bar crawl girls are awesome people. I'll def be back

• 9th Sep 2014

The whole Beer house Hostel crew is very thankfull for your positive review. It was great having you here and party. We are waiting for you with shots!!

There isn't an ugly member of staff working at his hostel, I fell in love with the super cute redhead that ran the pub crawl. I wanted to marry her but she played hardball with me until I gave up. Nice guys always finish last!

The staff make it. Everyone is so, so nice. The free dinner is awesome as are the tours and definitely do the pub crawl. The four Irish boys were left heart-broken leaving this place. Great location and easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!

Thank you for such positive feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the time at Beer House Hostel! Let us know what we can do to improve our security!See you back sometime

Absolutely great hostel, bar on the bottom floor makes it easy to meet new people and grab a few excellent Polish beers. The FREE dinner is not to be missed, but make sure you sign up early as they run out of room fast. Rooms are comfy and showers are hot and fast, nothing to complain about.

Thanks for all the nice words:) we are doing our best to keep the hostel top notch :) BIG UP!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing food, facilities and very clean and friendly. If you come to Krakow you must stay here! Perfect location too.

Great hostel in great location right off the main square. Organized pubcrawls (which they do charge for- i think like $12ish but that includes beer or shots for 2 hours ish) and you can buy tickets for auschwitz and the salt mine right at the front desk. There is also a pub/pizzeria right in the hostel which was cool and there are free dinners from the restaurant if you sign up early when you get up that make the hostel a great value.

Best hostel I have stayed at. Awesome rooms, cool people, great bar and restaurant, pub crawl and live music every night! Thanks to Magda and Asia, two of the hottest hostel receptionists in Europe, for making the experience more enjoyable!

thank you so much for the review! it was good having you here! see you next time you're in Krakow:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6