Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

there are huge enegery and also young people prefer this hostel. it will be annoying for noisy when you sleep in ealry. because they drink alchole all night. so if you need a calm place. it would not be your best choice.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, the free meals are amazing. All the food in the restaurant is very tasty, well priced and healthy. Pub crawl is great an well run. Only issue is I was on the first flaw an the live music was loud in the rooms. This is fine if you wear ear plugs or go to bed after midnight because that is when the bars seems to shut.

Good spot! Everything was fine, but it would be nice to have a common area that is not also a bar/restaurant for everyone. Also, the internet was terrible. I got no internet in my room, and only was able to connect about 50% of the time in the common areas. Additionally, you are not allowed to have your own alcohol which can get expensive quick.

Thank you for your feedback. You have to admit that if there's 80 people using network it won't work 100% fast. We state on out website that wifi is only available in common areas.Also it's not a surprise that you are NOT allowed to drink your own beverage in a bar\restaurant unless you know one.

Great time here, free dinners were awesome. Particular credit to Ada and Magda, who made sure the stay was brilliant and that we enjoyed the pubcrawls!

Had an amazing time at greg and toms after being recommended to stay here, we cancelled our other hostel and stayed the weekend and did not regret a second of it. The staff are super helpful and the unlimited food and drinks each night are ridiculously good value for money. you are crawling before the pub crawl even starts. there are always great people to meet and mingle with, and a decent restaurant for all your hangover needs. definitely recommend!

Definitely one of the best hostel I've ever been. Great!

Thaks a lot for a good review! We always try our best to make sure, that your time was great! Hope to see you again and "Crawl" together :)

Hostel was very social, cool bar crawls, good value drinks and the reception/bar crawl girls are awesome people. I'll def be back

• 9th Sep 2014

The whole Beer house Hostel crew is very thankfull for your positive review. It was great having you here and party. We are waiting for you with shots!!

There isn't an ugly member of staff working at his hostel, I fell in love with the super cute redhead that ran the pub crawl. I wanted to marry her but she played hardball with me until I gave up. Nice guys always finish last!

The staff make it. Everyone is so, so nice. The free dinner is awesome as are the tours and definitely do the pub crawl. The four Irish boys were left heart-broken leaving this place. Great location and easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!

Absolutely great hostel, bar on the bottom floor makes it easy to meet new people and grab a few excellent Polish beers. The FREE dinner is not to be missed, but make sure you sign up early as they run out of room fast. Rooms are comfy and showers are hot and fast, nothing to complain about.

Thanks for all the nice words:) we are doing our best to keep the hostel top notch :) BIG UP!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing food, facilities and very clean and friendly. If you come to Krakow you must stay here! Perfect location too.

Great hostel in great location right off the main square. Organized pubcrawls (which they do charge for- i think like $12ish but that includes beer or shots for 2 hours ish) and you can buy tickets for auschwitz and the salt mine right at the front desk. There is also a pub/pizzeria right in the hostel which was cool and there are free dinners from the restaurant if you sign up early when you get up that make the hostel a great value.

Best hostel I have stayed at. Awesome rooms, cool people, great bar and restaurant, pub crawl and live music every night! Thanks to Magda and Asia, two of the hottest hostel receptionists in Europe, for making the experience more enjoyable!

thank you so much for the review! it was good having you here! see you next time you're in Krakow:)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in by far - perfect location on the main street, staff were great fun, each night a bar crawl is organised with pre drinks where everyone plays drinking games. Excellent food in the restaurant for the best prices in Krakow. Competitively priced Auschwitz/Salt mine tours which entitle you to a free lunch in the restaurant! 10/10 - am definitely coming back!

thank you Tim! good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us:) until next time!

Nice place and awesome location, but wouldn't recommend for solo travelers seeking for a hostel with atmosphere to meet new people.

It's a very nice hostel per se with a nice pub downstairs, but together it's a disaster! They've put couches in the hallway, which is basically like having the common room right outside your room, with drunk idiots yelling and shouting in the halls constantly until 5 AM, and the hostel staff do nothing about it. Anyways, it's a good place to party all night but if you need to get SOME sleep at some point - any point! - during night, I definitely don't recommend this place.

Thank you for your review! We try our best to keep silence during night all over hostel and restaurant, so our staff keep an eye on it. Also our restaurant is nice place to stay for our guests, easily to eat and drink something with accompaniment of live music concerts every night.

Everything you want in a hostel good atmosphere, good location, clean and friendly staff. Well recommended.

A lot of noise .. many people drunked but the hostel is good

Hey! Thank you for your review, and in the same time I would like to highly apologize for all of the inconvenience caused by the noise. Also if there is anything we could improve as about atmosphere or cleanliness, let us know so the next time you'll be here, everything would be perfect! Best regards, Asia

Great atmosphere, staff organizes every day pub crawls. The facilities are great, hostel's rooms have creative designs and ilumination. My bed was a bit Old I think, it was noisy, so I'm afraid I woke some people when I had to go to the toilet during night.

Hey! Thank you so much for your review! in the same time we are so sorry for the bed, those were screws that were not tight enough! We already repaired that, so if you would decide to stay with us again, it will be perfect! Best regards, Asia

Had a great time!!!