Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Wooo! Pub crawls are so much fun! Staff is full of cool kids.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at so far in all my travels. The rooms are clean and secure with padlocks available for the draws under the beds on request. The location can't be beat in my opinion, it's really close to the city centre and local bars/clubs. The restaurant has great food at great prices as well! The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful at any time, they made my stay stress free and the nightly bar crawl was so much fun. Karo and Sara are the best!!!

Hi Dude! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :) Hope to see you again, going together once again for the pub crawl and spending nice time in Kraków :) Cheers!!!

Really enjoyed stay. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Will definately stay again if in Krakow. Food excellent.

Best hostel ever ! The atmosphere was amazing the staff were crazy (in a great way) , breekie and dinner is included and it's amazing food ! Plus free alcohol ! This place blew my mind. I'm defiantly coming back

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Michela_mytkowski

Hi! Thank you for your amazing review! It was really nice to meet you and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :) We are always doing our best so it's nice that someone appreciate it :) Hoper to see you again as fast as possible, cheers! :)

Very nice hostel, located right in the city centre. They offer free dinner every night which is a great opportunity to meet people, Rooms are nice and have with everything you need (big locker with free padlock, power outlet...) The beerhouse downstairs offer cheap food and drinks and huge breakfasts. I would definitely go back if I ever go back to Krakow!

Thanks for your review! Hope to see you again in Kraków, cheers! :)

Helpful staff and good bar / restaurant downstairs offering good food at a great price.

Thanks for your review!

No issue with this place at all. Maybe a general area for guests apart from kitchen, staircase or the public bar would be nice.

Great staff. Free dinner was a + Blue LED lighting throughout was a fun touch. Location is perfect, directly in the center of everything you need to see. Easy to arrange trips through the front desk. Wifi access everywhere +

• 17th Nov 2014

Hi there, thank you for your review! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and hope to see you once again here in Kraków! Cheers! :)

The food was incredible

Thanks for a nice review! :)

The best hostel i've ever been! Staff is always very helpful and chilled out, making great pub crawls with unlimited alcohol and funny drinking games. They gave me extra pillow and they were involve if I feel comfortable there. Free tea and coffee, fresh cake in hostels kitchen and amazing FREE dinner with soup and main course made my stomach happy :) Hostel is just next to the main square so I couldn't imagine better location. For sure I will be back!!!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hi! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really happy that you enjoyed your time in Kraków and in our hostel :) You are always welcome, we are waiting for you! It was so nice to meet you so remember- we have to go once again for the pub crawl! Cheers!

Dinner was awesome

Thanks for your review!!! We are really happy that you like our free, huge dinner! Hope to see you again in Kraków, cheers! :)

This is the first time I've ever written a review for a hostel and I have stayed in many around the world. Easy to meet people of all types and party. The staff are welcoming and encourage inclusivity. The beds are fairly priced and comfortable, although pillows are too small. Some of the showers were broken, too but regardless there were others to use. The bar is classy, clean, and the food is superb. Tours are fairly priced and organized and easy to book through the hostel. Overall, AMAZING.

• 28th Oct 2014

Hi Sean! Thanks for your review! We will check our showers and fxed the broken one, everytime you see that something is not right please remember to report it at the reception, it will help us to provide the best service fr you. Hope to see you again in Krakow! :)

Great hostel, with a fun atmosphere! Offers clean and big rooms, and an amazing free dinner! However I found the staff almost rude at times, inefficient and really unhelpful. Whenever i would ask questions about things to do in Krakow or about trains and buses it seemed a real inconvenience to them to have to answer me!

Hi! Thank you for your review!!! We are really sorry if something was wrong with our staff and we will do our best to make our work better and better! Hope to see you again in Kraków! :)

Situated in the centre of Kraków, near all the tourist areas, Greg and atoms was fantastic. The hostel itself was amazing, cheap, had good facilities like wifi throughout and excellent showers. It is really good value for money, also. If you are traveling to Auschwitz or the Saltmines, tours can be booked from the hostel which is handy, and the hostel puts on pub-crawls which helps you sample the local nightlife (which is also awesome and cheap).

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for a nice review! Cheers!

The free dinner here is superb... And the pub crawls are always a lot of fun and a good way to meet others(also from the other greg

Great hostel chilled vibe live music each night a value for money pub crawl (especially on Fridays). Great food which is often free (dinners

Hi Liam! Great to see your review :) remember you are always welcome in our hostel!

Overall I was pleased with my stay at the Beer House Hostel. It is DEFINITELY a party hostel though. I stayed in a 1o person mixed dorm room. Drunk people were coming and going at all hours, I knew the bathrooms had been cleaned but they never really felt clean, and one night a very drunk man was dancing naked in the hallway. If you like to party (and I mean really party), then this is the hostel for you. If not, I would recommend someplace a little bit quieter.

Thank you Mary, we are very sorry that you experienced the bad things such as naked man dancing on the hallway, you should let us know about it as we are not able to avoid it when we don't know about the situation. Although we hope you had a nice time in the hostel. Cheers!

Great place to stay, good vibe. Everyone is up for a good time but the rooms were also very quiet and separated from the bar so you could sleep if you wanted to. Great location and very helpful for day tours around Krakow. I'd highly recommend staying here.

Hello Lucy, we are grateful for such a beautiful review! Thanks a lot!

Great hostel, awesome location.The main issue was that the bedrooms were extremely hot, noisy and difficult to sleep; other drawbacks were minor (WiFi didn't reach all areas in the room, personal draws were fairly small compared to other hostels). However, good atmosphere, great staff and overall very good.

Thanks for your review. The consequence of great location (2 min. from the Main Square) is the noise that you may hear from the streets during weekends BUT there are free earplugs at the reception so you can always come and ask for them and get a really good sleep :) Cheers! Sara

I really enjoyed my stay at Greg & Tom's. The staff are excellent and they were running dinner/ pub crawls every night, which makes meeting people extremely easy. Can't ask for a better location, minutes walk to the train station and the town square. Only downside is that the bed rooms are very noisy. I was allocated one which was street facing. Great hostel if you're looking to meet people and have a good time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5