Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Amazing location, amazing staff, free donner, cheap cheap breakfast and cheap cheap alcohol. Couldn't ask for more.

I loved this place! Friendly local staff that will make your stay worthwhile and amazing!! Exceptional facilities, and great beer. Try the pub crawl, polish people know how to party! Thanks again guys, hope to see you soon!

AAA! You even don't know how we already miss you! Thank you for you amazing review and hope that your journey is going well. But...we also hope that after that you will come back to us and we will go together for the next crazy pub crawl, you know how to party in Poland now! :) Anyway...remember that you are always welcome in our place and if you will think about coming back to Kraków once again- write us and we want to spend some time with you again! We already miss your smile! Cheers!

Great hostel, perfect location, friendly staff! The free dinner with amazing food is delicious!

It's a 5 out of 5. This hostel has an amazing atmosphere, super friendly staff, and the value is insane. I paid 44 PLN for one night and got a two course dinner, free shot, and breakfast excl beverage included in that price. Everyone should do his or herself a favor and go here. I wish I could have stayed longer but at least I have a really good excuse to go back to Krakow!

• 16th May 2015
  • Sweden

Hi there! Thank you very much for your amazing review! It was awesome time with you for us, We hope that you will come back and that we will go together for the pub crawl once again! Remember that you are always welcome there! :) Cheers!

Best hostel ever!!

• 13th May 2015

Amazing! Staff was very friendly and helpful with the whole place having a great vibe. Great location right next to the city centre and an awesome pub crawl with our host Bart!

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel! Very clean, great atmosphere, and the staff is so wonderful and helpful. One of the better hostels I've ever stayed at. Thank you for everything!

Hello! Thank you for your awesome review! It was great to meet you and to spend some time together! Thank you once again and remember that you are always welcome :) Cheers!

Honestly one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff go out of their way for all of the guests and treat them like friends. Philip and Karo really went out of their way to accommodate us and make sure everyone was having a good time. The place is very clean and has a really cheap breakfast and an awesome free dinner. I can't say enough good things.

Hi! Thank you for your amazing review! It was awesome time for us when we could talk with you everytime, partying with you and drinking together! Remember that you are always welcome here, we will do our best to make your stay here even better! Cheers! :)

Great location and friendly staff. Moreover, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Only downside is that the wifi was not always working so well upstairs.

• 4th May 2015

Great hostel with great staff, facilities and an amazing atmosphere. Loved the bar just downstairs and great food and free dinners was a great way to meet fellow travellers.

• 3rd May 2015

Hectic, but not stressful.

Very nice stay, a little noisy at night but it was fine! perfect location, very clean, in walking distance from all the sights. Thanks a lot! :D

If you decide to stay here and you have planned to do several morning trips to salt mine or the camps, then i suggest not staying in the big dorms, unless you want to get wake up from the noises in the kitchen or from 10 people coming back from parties 4am in the morning. Dont get me wrong, the staffs, the location are great, its just the people whos staying there, something out of control by the hostel. side note: YOU MUST EAT AT THEIR KITCHEN, NO JOKE, EVEN THEIR FREE DINNER IS SO AMAZING.

Literally couldn't sleep the whole night. People were partying all night right outside of my door. And I'm on the top floor too. The staff didn't do anything about it.

Thank you for the review, in the future it will help us make the time spent at our hostel unforgettable. Reception is open 24/h and we always try to help and solve the problems of our guests, but sometimes we just need to be informed about them. We hope that you will visit us again so that we could change your mind abour our hostel. Have a great day!

VERY good hostel, very friendly staff, the rooms are great, the atmosphere is fantastic, and all the recommendations I got were really worth it. Also, lots of free meals with the purchase of a drink or a day tour, and awesome pub crawl! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great place in Krakow.

Hello!!! Thank you for your amazing review! We are waiting for your next trip to Kraków and next pub crawl with you :) Hope that you're well and that one day you will be back here :) Cheers!

A really great hostel in the heart of Krakow!

• Norway

Really good hostel! I recommend it! The only trouble I had was with the wi-fi that was slow and sometimes not connected. Despite from this everything was good!

• 24th Apr 2015

Hi there! Thank you very much for your nice review! Next week we will have new, superfast wifi so when you will come back you will be for sure satisfied! Remember that you are always welcome in our hostel! Cheers! :)

The friendliest staff I have met. They wouldn't pass you without a friendly smile. And they throw some great parties. I've stayed in hostels before and this is by far the best one yet. The atmosphere is brilliant, the staff really get all residents involved with one and other, which results in meeting fantastic, interesting new people. We only stayed in Krakow for two nights but I really didn't want to leave, the whole experience was well worth it. I would definitely recommend this hostel!!

• Scotland

Hi!!! Thank you for your amazing review! It was really sad moment when you left our hostel! We will miss your smile and pub crawl with you! We hope that you're well and that one day you will come back to our hostel- remember that you're always welcome there! Cheers!

Really helpful staff--free dinner but it starts early so make sure you don't check in late! (no late arrivals for the free dinner, and breakfast is not included). Clean, and located right in the center of town.

Very uninterested and unfriendly reception girl when we firat arrived at the hostel, Beds were not so comfortable, only boiling hot water in shower, there isn't really a "common area", as the restaurant and dining area is open for the public. .. other than that everything else was pretry good. Nice atmosphere and friendly pub crawl stuff who couldn't bare the sight of our empty glasses. :)

• 16th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you for all the comments, which in the future will help us make the time spent at our hostel unforgettable. Unfortunately we don't have a common area (which is included on the webside hostelworld). Restaurant is for all tourists visiting Krakow (not just for hostel guests). The water in the showers is adjustable from cold to boiling water (just turn) Reception is open 24/h and we always try to help and solve the problems of our guests. We hope you will visit us again and all will be grate

« first « Prev 1 2 3