Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

It was just perfect! I would return for a 4th time! Thanks a lot!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Austria

Amazing hostel...and the staff are so friendly... Lovely

• 22nd Jan 2015

Really fun place to stay. The showers on my floor were broken so we had to use the ones downstairs. The pub crawl was more of a pub crawl and the alcohol was a syrupy vodka. Hangover maker. Overall thought it was great though.

Hello there! Thanks for your response. Although, the showers were not broken just closed in spite of low season. There are 12 showers in the hostel, and once we closed the bathroom upstrairs there were 6 showers available for 20 people in the hostel, I really don't think it is too little. Vodka was the flavoured one and you could choose whether you want to drink apple, quinns, cacktus, maracuja of just straight vodka. Anyway, appreciate your review, Cheers!

Great location and staff. The toilets are very clean always, also the rooms. The staff always helpped me when I need, and the food in the pub was very good.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon!! You're always welcome. It's always really nice to see the same smiley faces!! We are waiting for you! Cheers

Lots of fun here and the staff were awesome and very welcoming. When I had trouble in my room they didn't question or hesitate to help me which was awesome. Lots of good activities and the free dinner was so good! Thanks heaps

We are so happy that you liked the dinner! We always try to do our best and we always try to make your stay unforgetable! Hope to see you again as soon as possible remember that you're always welcome here to experience new adventures! Cheers!

Cannot reccomend this hostel highly enough! I had an incredible stay - great facilities, location, staff and a great atmosphere. Only thing I can fault them on is no free breakfast and the restaurant downstairs doesn't open til 9 so if you're having an early day you need to get breakfast elsewhere... A very minor issue! Do yourself a favour and stay here!

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really proud that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :) It's always really nice to hear that our work is appreciated :) We are doing our best to make our guests stay the best! So come back to us, remember that you are always welcome here! We will go once again for crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at and I've stayed at quite a few before. The dorms and beds are comfortable and spacious. The showers are decent. The bar area is downstairs, the food is good and cheap, the beer is cheap, and the staff are fantastic. The bar crawl is awesome too. And it's in a great location. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a bore. Don't stay here if you want lots of sleep. Not that it's a mad party place but it is a beer house!

Thank you for your review! We hope to party again with you during our crazy pub crawl! We are really proud that you enjoyed your stay here and that you enjoyed the huge and tasty portions in our restaurant! All the staff is trying to do their best to make your stay here extremely amazing! hope to see you again soon! Cheers!

Staff were absolutely amazing here, so friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Dorms were OK not very soundproof so fairly noisy although power points and lights by each bed were great. Awesome atmosphere. Pub crawl was great fun. Free dinners in the evening were ok however very early! Wifi was pretty good although average at times. Great location. Would recommend.

Thank you for such a nice review! When it's too noisy there are always free earplugs available at our reception. Great to see that you loved the tmosphere! See you! :)

Our stay at Greg and Tom's beerhouse was amazing!! The rooms were clean and provided adequate locker and room space. The people in the hostel were lovely and we made heaps of new friends on the pub crawls. The free food when you do a tour is awesome as is the cheap alcohol. The only negative would be the disorganization of the staff when it came to checking out. Other than that, the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful with tours and attractions in Krakow. I would definitel stay here aga

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hi, thanks for honest review, we really appreciate it! Cheers!

The location is great, the staff are very frendly and helpful, is a good value for money. Only the wi fi doesn't work very well in the room.

Hi! Thank you very much for your review! Hope that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We are always trying to do our best and now we are trying to make our internet better than now :) Cheers!

I hade a really great time at Greg & Tom thanks to all of the activites and things to do there. Thank you for a great New Years Eve!

Thanks for being with our on New Years Eve! It was a blast! Great to see your review

Great food at the restaurant. Fun/party atmosphere. Internet was terrible. Bathrooms and showers were very small. The lockers didn't seem that secure - could be slightly opened with the pad lock on.

Hello, Thanks for the review, although our lockers work pretty well with padlock on. We appreciate your opinion ;)

Nice one!!!! If you wanna have fun in the hostel and share your experience with other people from all the world, this is the best place to stay.. breakfast is not included

Hi! Thank you very much for your review! It was really nice to meet you. Breakfast is not included but you have amazing, huge and tasty dinner for free and really, really cheap breakfast which you can order in our restaurant. Remember that you are always welcome in our hostel and we will do our best to make your stay here better than in any other place in the world!!! :) Cheers!

I would definitely recommend this hostel! The location is great and the atmosphere is awesome. It was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. They organize trips to different places around Krakow and the pub crawl is so much fun! The only bad thing is that the toilet was stinking although there was always a cleaning lady trying to keep it clean!

The staff we first encountered were not well trained.

Sorry to see your opinion about our staff, as they all are knowledgeable and trained to help you with everything. Anyway, thank you very much for your review! ;)

The perfect place to be a solo traveler on Christmas! It seriously couldn't have been better. The free dinners are fantastic! The staff is crazy nice and super helpful! Everything was very clean. I made so many friends here I didn't even miss Christmas at home! Thanks guys!

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your awesome review! :) we are really proud and happy that we could make your Christmas much more better than you thought that it will be :) And remember that you are always welcome here, we are waiting for you!!!

If you go to Krakow and DONT go here, Im sorry for your loss. Its a must. The staff are all amazing, they go out of their way to help you and pub crawls are great, they make the best of them! Dinners are way above average, were talking high quality food every night. The atmosphere is out of this world. People that stay here are great, never a dull moment. Bartenders are sweet, vodka is amazing, beer is cheap. The location is better then anything and im now running out of words to express my love

Hi! It's so nice to read your review!!! :) We are really proud taht you enjoyed your stay in our hostel- our pub crawls, dinner, staff and people :) Remember that you are always welcome in our hostel and we hope that one day you will be back and we will go again together for the pub crawl :) Cheers!

Wooo! Pub crawls are so much fun! Staff is full of cool kids.

Hi! Thanks for staying with us and giving us such a nice review! Remember you're always welcome to come and party with us again! :)

This was the best hostel I've stayed at so far in all my travels. The rooms are clean and secure with padlocks available for the draws under the beds on request. The location can't be beat in my opinion, it's really close to the city centre and local bars/clubs. The restaurant has great food at great prices as well! The staff were amazing, friendly and helpful at any time, they made my stay stress free and the nightly bar crawl was so much fun. Karo and Sara are the best!!!

Hi Dude! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :) Hope to see you again, going together once again for the pub crawl and spending nice time in Kraków :) Cheers!!!

Really enjoyed stay. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Will definately stay again if in Krakow. Food excellent.

Hi!!! Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really proud that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and looking forward to see you again as fast as possible :) Remember, you are always welcome in our hostel and we will do our best to make your stay awesome! :) Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5