Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Definitely one of the best hostel I've ever been. Great!

Thaks a lot for a good review! We always try our best to make sure, that your time was great! Hope to see you again and "Crawl" together :)

Hostel was very social, cool bar crawls, good value drinks and the reception/bar crawl girls are awesome people. I'll def be back

• 9th Sep 2014

The whole Beer house Hostel crew is very thankfull for your positive review. It was great having you here and party. We are waiting for you with shots!!

Absolutely great hostel, bar on the bottom floor makes it easy to meet new people and grab a few excellent Polish beers. The FREE dinner is not to be missed, but make sure you sign up early as they run out of room fast. Rooms are comfy and showers are hot and fast, nothing to complain about.

Thanks for all the nice words:) we are doing our best to keep the hostel top notch :) BIG UP!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing food, facilities and very clean and friendly. If you come to Krakow you must stay here! Perfect location too.

Great hostel in great location right off the main square. Organized pubcrawls (which they do charge for- i think like $12ish but that includes beer or shots for 2 hours ish) and you can buy tickets for auschwitz and the salt mine right at the front desk. There is also a pub/pizzeria right in the hostel which was cool and there are free dinners from the restaurant if you sign up early when you get up that make the hostel a great value.

Best hostel I have stayed at. Awesome rooms, cool people, great bar and restaurant, pub crawl and live music every night! Thanks to Magda and Asia, two of the hottest hostel receptionists in Europe, for making the experience more enjoyable!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in by far - perfect location on the main street, staff were great fun, each night a bar crawl is organised with pre drinks where everyone plays drinking games. Excellent food in the restaurant for the best prices in Krakow. Competitively priced Auschwitz/Salt mine tours which entitle you to a free lunch in the restaurant! 10/10 - am definitely coming back!

Nice place and awesome location, but wouldn't recommend for solo travelers seeking for a hostel with atmosphere to meet new people.

It's a very nice hostel per se with a nice pub downstairs, but together it's a disaster! They've put couches in the hallway, which is basically like having the common room right outside your room, with drunk idiots yelling and shouting in the halls constantly until 5 AM, and the hostel staff do nothing about it. Anyways, it's a good place to party all night but if you need to get SOME sleep at some point - any point! - during night, I definitely don't recommend this place.

Thank you for your review! We try our best to keep silence during night all over hostel and restaurant, so our staff keep an eye on it. Also our restaurant is nice place to stay for our guests, easily to eat and drink something with accompaniment of live music concerts every night.

Everything you want in a hostel good atmosphere, good location, clean and friendly staff. Well recommended.

A lot of noise .. many people drunked but the hostel is good

Hey! Thank you for your review, and in the same time I would like to highly apologize for all of the inconvenience caused by the noise. Also if there is anything we could improve as about atmosphere or cleanliness, let us know so the next time you'll be here, everything would be perfect! Best regards, Asia

Great atmosphere, staff organizes every day pub crawls. The facilities are great, hostel's rooms have creative designs and ilumination. My bed was a bit Old I think, it was noisy, so I'm afraid I woke some people when I had to go to the toilet during night.

Hey! Thank you so much for your review! in the same time we are so sorry for the bed, those were screws that were not tight enough! We already repaired that, so if you would decide to stay with us again, it will be perfect! Best regards, Asia

Had a great time!!!

Loved this hostel and never wanted to leave! Amazing memories from this place :)

• 18th Aug 2014

Hey, Thank you so much for such great review! Anytime you will be somewhere around here, step by for some shots with hostel staff! Best regards, Asia

This is definitly a party-hostel, don't expect much sleep. Two first nights I had to get really drunk to get some sleep. I guess one of the reasons is that it's no big/good common-area (exept for the bar/resturant). I felt a bit old, since the average age was maybe around 19-22. But I had a great time. I really loved the included dinner (just stand up in time to sign up), the food in the restaurant was very good. It was too noicy/full in the bar/rest about the time the pub-crawl started though.

Without doubt the best hostel I stayed in throughout my trip around Europe, mainly due to the staff. The staff went above and beyond, specially the girls on the front desk. Every night we went out and would have drinks in the bar before hand (which was good value) and the staff would come out with us.

brilliant hostel, nice staff, central location and free dinner!

Hey! Thank you so much for great review! If there is anything we could do about cleanliness, let us know, so the next time you would visit us, everything would be perfect! Best regards, Asia

Great location with Amazing staff and an unreal atmosphere, would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Hey! Big thanks for such great review! We are so glad that you liked the stay with us! Anytime you would be passing Krakow, step by for high five, dinner, pub crawl or all of it! Best regards, Asia

Great location, awesome bar and really friendly staff. Would stay here again for sure :)

Hey! Thank you so much for such great review! Any time you will visit us, tell us what we can improve about atmosphere or staff! Hope to see you again sometime! Regards, Asia

This is a great hostel. The staff was very helpful and everything was very clean. Great location too! However, most of the travelers were very young and partied a lot. And the hostel has a pub crawl that begins every night in their bar so it gets very loud and crowded. If you're looking for that, this is a great fit. I would recommend this hostel to the college aged crowd.

• 13th Aug 2014

Hey! I must apologize for all of the people and our oversight as about the noise of partying people! Next time you would like to visit us, we will do our best to change it! But still, big thanks for such a great review! Best regards, Asia

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7