Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel

Superb 1445 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1445 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017

Such an amazing hostel! An amazing price with nice beds, and free breakfast and lunch! As a solo traveler it's a great spot to meet people, Im so glad I chose this hostel in Kraków and I strongly advise anyone who is going to Kraków to stay here! My only regret was not being there for the weekend but the Monday and Tuesday night I spent there were still awesome! Thanks guys!

Hi hi! Thank yo so much for your awesome review! We regret as well that you havent been here for a weekend, but still....another reason to be back! Cheers!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Insane value and a great communal atmosphere.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are waiting for your next visit! :)

Very good i recommand

Thank you so much!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017

Right in the center and nearby to attrations and where the tour buses leave from. Good fun and really good value for money

We Love you Honey! Missing pub crawls with you!

16th Feb 2017

Loved my stay here! A great hostel if you are looking to have a good time and meet other travelers. I thought the hostel was very clean and was in a great location in the old town. The staff was very helpful with suggestions and organizing day trips and nightly pub crawls. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends

Thank you so much Dude, we loved pub crawls with you and talking at 4 am at reception lol! Can't wait to see you here again!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

What an awesome hostel! Friendly staff, very central. Free Brekky and dinner and awesome pub crawl !

• sharmoneyx
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Near old town, 3 mins walk. The hostel provides great food!

Thank you so much!

11th Feb 2017

Greg and Toms was a great hostel. The value for a bed and two meals a day is hard to beat. It's a perfect location, everything is right nearby and they offer great tours. Definitely recommend stay there!

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Remember that we are waiting for your next visit, cheers!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Loved this hostel! Such a good atmosphere, really clean rooms, amazing showers and the breakfast/dinner is great. Filip was awesome and so much fun! He was always helpful with letting us know the best bars and leading awesome pub crawls and nights out. And the ladies were so lovely and helpful too. I originally booked 1 night and ended up staying 7 and would definitely book again! Thanks so much guys :)

Hey Hey, Love! We were full of hope that you will keep extending, as you were doing every day! Thank you for your awesome vibe, can't wait to see you again!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

Great place! I stayed only for one night but I know I'm gonna be back for longer in a few weeks during my next visit in Krakow! Filip is such an amazing guy! Thanks for all bro!

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Special shot out from Filip but all of us are waiting for you! Cheers!