Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel Reviews

43 Floriańska Street, Krakow, Poland

Good place for a hangover. Trust me you'll be hungover

Hi our Friend! Thank you for your really nice review! We hope that your hangover left already your head but we are waiting for your next visit! :) Cheers!

We stayed in a nice and spacious 12 dorm room. There were draws you could look your stuff in which was handy. All the bathrooms were super clean and flood showers etc. We were given free food so often, it was extremely good value for money. Daily bar crawls are great fun! All the staff were super helpful and friendly, will definitely go back.

• 24th Jul 2015

Hello! Thank you for your awesome review! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay there and you definitely need to come back because we want to go for the pub crawl with again! Cheers!

Weekend pub crawl with Tom was awesome! Such a nice guy and so helpful at the desk too

• 24th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are waitig for the next pub crawl with you! Special thanks from Tom, hope that you're well! Cheers!

Beds, although creaky and had a tendency to move when climbing to top bunk, were perfectly comfortable. Rooms were a good size. Showers kept clean and were lovely, spacious and warm! Breakfast was a bit of a con as it is advertised as free but have to purchase drink. However the drinks you are able to choose are the same price as some breakfast items anyway! Full English came out stone cold which was not good and ended up not eating there but free dinner was delicious! Philip was super awesome!

Great hostel! In the city centre so you can easily walk to everything. The staff are helpfull and friend with whatever you need. Wifi worked well. My only negative comment would be about the beds. They're pretty hard and the pillows are pretty flimsy.

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We hope that your journey went well and that you are already planning your next trip to Poland! Cheers!

Great staff and facilities in the dorms. Staff went out of their way to make sure that everything was ok during our stay. Only slight negative was that the dorm room was really hot even with the windows open.

Hello! Thank you very much for your awesome review! It was so nice to spend some time with you so we hope that you will come back to our place one day so we will go somewhere together again! :)

The breakfast isn't great and the dinner is not too good for vegetarians but I can't complain seeing as its free. Facilities are pretty good, rooms are lovely the only downside is the rooms are SO hot and the beds creak super loudly whenever someone moves. Would stay again though, super affordable and met loads of cool people.

The staff I dealt with are all really good, beds are pretty comfy, but a little bit noisy. Get some earplugs from downstairs and you'll be fine. The restaurant downstairs is really good, I didn't manage to make it downstairs for breakfast but I'm sure it was good as well. The pubcrawl is good value, for 40 zloty you get shots for an hour plus a feast. Only problem really is I think the hostel is lacking in common space to just chill besides the restaurant. Had a great time here. Will come back.

I have not yet experienced as good as breakfast and dinner as I did at Greg and Tom. Its REAL breakfast for the cost of a coffee. And dinner is free and a REAL meal. not some break and jam or sandwich. It would be nice if the back room in the restaurant was more catered to the guests as there is no place for others to congregate outside of the red couches in the hallway. The happy hour was a nice way to meet the other guests though.

Breakfast and dinner were really good. Hostel staff are really cool but the waiters were really bad. They don't rite down orders and pretty much get them wrong. They try to act like they don't understand English but they are just lazy. They bring u your drinks once u finished eating and act like that's ok. U need more staff to improve ur service in the eating areas. Hostel was fine but toilets are way too small.

The location is close to the station and on a main street of the old town. While this is good as everything is close, it is quite loud at night ( it was also very hot during my stay and with no air connthe windows had to stay open). The staff was amazing, friendly and informative, they will help you with anything you need. The pub crawl is also the best one I've done, and one of the few that is actually a good value.

Very good central hostel. Great bar crawl. Good value for money! Free dinner was very nice! I would definitely stay here again! Only issue was how warm the hall way was, felt like you were sitting in a greenhouse!

Great location close to all the sites. Free dinner was lovely and great way to meet other travellers. Staff were helpful and had great recommendations. Only downside was no air con in the rooms.

What can I say about Greg and Tom..! I stayed there for three days and it was the three most amazing days I had while traveling. The staff is so awesome, so helpful. The place has the best location and it is very clean. There is a restaurant and a bar inside. Food and drinks are very good quality and well priced ! They organized pub crawl which is the best way to meet new people of any nationality. Honestly if I come back in Kraków one day, there is just NO WAY I go somewhere else than here!

• 17th Jul 2015

Hi our friend :) We are still smiling when we are reading your comment. That was awesome time with you here. Crazy as it should be in our place. 100% review for you as well :* We are waiting for you again Cheers Karolina, Karo, Filip, Gabor, Ola and Tomek :)

Great hostel, great atmosphere. Rooms were comfortable, bathrooms were cleaned every morning! Free dinners and free breakfasts (with the purchase of a beverage). Wifi strength ok (just sit in the common area). Staff was helpful.

Hi our Friend! Thank you for your amazing review! We are really proud and happy that you appreciate our work :) We hope that your journey went well and you are already thinking about your next trip to Kraków! :) Cheers!

Amazing hostel and overall experience! The location is perfect, staff is beyond helpful and friendly, and the whole place is a great environment to meet people. Plus with free breakfast AND dinner, why would you stay anywhere else??

• 9th Jul 2015

Hello! Thank you for your cool review, we are always really happy when we can see smile of our guests which appreciate our work :) Hope that you are well and that you will come back to our hostel so we will have opportunity to go together for our crazy pub crawl! :) Cheers!

The staff are awesome. Gabriel told us about a cool place to hang out, and joined us later in the evening. They probably shouldn't let the rude manager of the restaurant sit behind reception and ignore people though. It was kind of an unpleasant way to start my stay. The pub crawl was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I was sleeping on some kind of table cloth and not an actual bed sheet...just a heads up to watch what you'regiving people ;)

• 8th Jul 2015

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review! Sorry for this situation with manager - It was first time when manager was sitting there and last so don't worry, we will do our best to make your next visit much more better! :) so remember that you are always welcome there, we want to go for the pub crawl with you again! :) High five from reception, especially from Gabriel! :)

Phillip made our trip here worth it. Watch for loud (and very drunk) roommates. The dinner and breakfast are WAY better than expected. Loved the staff hated our roomates both nights. Can be hot and loud with windows open. Thanks for everything Phillipp. We shall chase pigeons again in the future.

Thank you for your review and high five from Filip! :)

This place is the best Hostel in all of Poland. If you're staying in Krakow look no further than this hostel. Make sure you do the pub crawl and the free dinner. Two thumbs up!

Thumbs up for you as well! Thanks for the comment, we appreciate good words. And agree - free dinner and pub crawls are one of the highlights! Hope to see you again :-)

All round brilliant experience. Helpful, friendly and fun staff. Fantastic location. Unbeatable atmosphere and tasty food. I will most definitely return.

• 30th Jun 2015