Greg & Tom Hostel
Experience to make your stay here as pleasant as possible, creating friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.
You can check in at any time and wait for your bed in our comfortably furnished common room, having cup of coffee and a
Chat with our staff. Check out time is 10am but after that you can still use the common areas of the hostel.
Free breakfast from 7am-10am
Fresh fruits & snacks always available in the living room for free
Free dinner at 7:45pm
For party animals-pub crawls!
What else do we offer:
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens
- Free tea, coffee, milk available 24/7
- Spacious dorms no bunk beds! Double rooms
- 3 huge flat screen TVs and a massive collection of DVDs
- Free towel, linen, padlocks and security lockers
- No curfew, no lockout
- Broad tourist information, free maps and guidebooks
- Multilingual, experienced and energetic staff available 24/7 to help with any issue
- FREE walking tours around Krakow Old Town and the Jewish District
- Custom trips to UNESCO sites with Cracow City Tours. They offer tours to Auschwitz- Birkenau (from 90 PLN), Wieliczka Salt Mine (from 100 PLN), Wooden Architecture Trial, activities like Dunajec River Rafting, John Paul II Route and many others. Trips in English,German, Spanish, French and more. Student discounts possible if you have valid student card
- Cheap international calls from our reception phone