9.6
Superb 3,278 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 3,278 Total Reviews
Greg & Tom Hostel Located at Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Krakow 31-154 Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow
96% 3278
50.0657757 19.9448847
    Rooms available

24th May 2016

Outstanding hostel. Convenient, fun, with lots of healthy free food. Helpful staff and a great city!

24th May 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Good spot for a solo traveller. The employees were all fun, friendly and helpful. Everyone staying there was talkative, open and inclusive. It's small and personal and I was sad to only have stayed one night. You also can't beat all the free food and drinks. Alsoooo, had a great time on the bar crawl. Definitely staying here the next time I'm in Krakow which I hope is sooner rather than later :).

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
16th May 2016

This hostel is awsome! Nice value for your money. Nice staff Always in for a Game or a chat. Rooms are nice and they Have good and the food is great! Definately are going Back some day because its been really fun.

Thank you! We really do our best to make our guests' stay as comfortable as possible :) Hopefully we will have a chance to see you again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

Two words. Anna and food. Best receptionist, best dinner and breakfast. I was surrounded by frat guys try a get cultured but my stay was still awesome

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016

I absolutely love this hostel! The best one I have stayed at :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
14th May 2016
8.0

Great hostel. Quite party-ish. No washing facilities. Free breakfast and dinner was amazing and the pub crawl was fun.

12th May 2016

Great hostel! The staff is amazing — SO helpful and always willing to answer annoying questions and make your stay the most fun possible. Nightly pre-pub crawl drinking games and socializing were a blast, and the free food and drink were plentiful and really made you feel cared for. Only (minor!) complaints are that there was only one bathroom for I think 12 people on our floor? And the bunk beds were VERY squeaky (but comfortable!). Also, best locked storage space of any hostel I've stayed in!

We always choose our staff very carefully and there is no such a thing as an annoying question :P We really look after our guests! During our events we always make sure to create the best socializing atmosphere so that everyone can get to know each other and make new friends.

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
11th May 2016

The location is awesome. 3 minutes from galeria krakowska, train and buss station, 2 minites from old town and a minute walk to buss stop to weileska salt mine. The staffs are superb, friendly and helpful, Anna, Olla and Sara showed me the warmth of Krakow hospitality. I did enjoy the breakfast and dinner options. The only thing i dont like is no elevator, but again it doesnt effect me so much

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th May 2016

Amazing hostel, one of the best ive ever stayed in for sure. Staff are extremely helpful - Anna is totally awesome, as soon as I arrived she sat me down and explained where everything was and even vegan restaurants for me :) Only slight negative was the upstairs Wifi but that got fixed and anyway, its kind of nice to unplug! Location is absolutely PERFRCT. Loved the laid back atmosphere so much I already booked to come back when im next in Krakow - thanks so much guys and ill see you soon

Hi! Thank you for so many kind words and we are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us so much and you have even came back to us- just for one night but still! It was a pleasure to have you here! Anna says hi :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016

I was here as a solo traveler and it was amazing. Very welcoming and helpful staff. The breakfast and dinner was so nice and it was a very nice and easy place just to chill. The dinner allowed you to meet other travelers. As an introvert I was worried this was going to be a super party hostel but there was no pressure to drink. It was just very relaxed. I was sad to leave.

Hello :) Thank you so much for all those kind words! We definitely are not a party hostel. If you want to drink you can but there is never any pressure that you have to do it. We just want you to feel like at home :)