Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Really nice people that make you feel at home ! Will definitely go back there next time I am in Krakow.

Absolutely amazing hostel, couldn't ask for anything more. The staff and the atmosphere was great which made it the best hostel we have ever stayed at!

Literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at, I never wanted to leave.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thanks Jess! See ya!

Opposite the main train and bus station, this hostel is a two minute stroll into the old city. The common room and kitchen with breakfast and dinner provided is not only great value but ensures you'll meet lots of fellow travelers. There's always organized activities and helpful staff to point you in the right direction. This is my second stay at Greg

One of cleaness and coolness hostel I've stayed during my travels in Europe. Atmosphere and staff wise, comparable to Jetpak Alternative in Berlin for those who know. Met great traveling companions! Thanks a lot Dave and all the staff!

Dave says hello and so does the rest of the staff! Take care ;)

This hostel is amaaaazing! Not only is it clean, safe and in a great location but the staff is also super fun and helpful. The common area is great for meeting people and the free dinners and breakfasts are also great! No complaints, i loved my stay at greg and toms!

Wow thank you sweetie! We will be really happy to host you again! :)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Went out of there way to make sure we had a great stay. Showers were very clean and we enjoyed the breakfast and dinners.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Yay it's so nice to get such a nice reviews! We really appreciate it :)

Amazing hostel with really nice staff...I ll beback for sure:)

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Poland

Dzięki za opinię! Pozdrawiamy :)

FREE dinner. FREE breakfast. FREE vodka. FREE towel rental, DVD rental, internet, etc. Clean facilities. Excellent, friendly, helpful staff. Need I say more?

there's also a free good time, free atmosphere, free help with organizing your trip :) Thanks and hope to see you again!

We only had 1 night in this hostel but it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff were extremely sweet and very helpful (in particular with helping us organise our trip to Auschwitz). The dinner and breakfast which were included in the price were brilliant value for money. The location was perfect since it was opposite the train station. The only downside was that it was noisy at night with the window open. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Hello, thanks for your review. If you want to stay in a perfect location you need to note that it may be a little bit noisy sometimes, with cars and happy people on the streets :) you can always close the window and turn on the air-con :D Cheers!

brilliant hostel . staff were so helpful and nice.

Cheers for the nice review!

Amazing place! Located in the very centre of the city. Nice design, good food (for free!) and very helpful staff made my stay. Next time I'm in Europe I am gonna stay longer in there. Feels like home.

• 26th Jun 2014

Our staff says "woohoo thanks a lot!", great feedback!

brilliant nice and relaxing everyone was very sociable! if your looking for the nights out then no problem as they meet up with the other two greg and tom hostels and go on nights out! breakfast and dinner were really tasty no complaints! there only a 10/15 minute walk to krakow city centre perfect location literally just across form the train station and shopping mall. bathrooms the calssiest ive seen big storage space and additional safes. had a really lovely stay here great value for money!!

Hello! That's so nice to see such a nice reviews! Thank you! :)

The perfect hostel! Great staff (thanks Sara and Olga!!!!), very good location, a nice atmosphere, where it is easy to socialise, great facilities, incredible breakfast and as incredible free (!) dinner! Thanks a lot for this great experience!!

Hi Deniz! Thanks for the amazing review! We love you!

We stayed in a double room with a shared bathroom on the first floor of the building. The location's perfect: the hostel is literally opposite Krakow's main train station and about 10 minutes from the very centre and is dead easy to find. The room was clean and spacious. The staff are the hostel's greatest asset - friendly, positive and extremely helpful. The price included free breakfast AND dinner (which came as a nice surprise, though in the end we had some food in town).

Amazing location, great staff, great food!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Our stay here would have been perfect if it weren't for other guests... but that's the way it goes when you stay at hostels! The hostel itself is very nice, modern and well decorated, clean and bright. The staff is very helpful and kind. There is a very good free breakfast every day and even free dinner (also very good). There could be more toilets (just one for about 12 people I think), and so sometimes you had to wait, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Kind of a "party hostel" of sorts.

Best Hostel I have ever stayed in. Very clean, and they provide breakfast and dinner at a great rate! Staff was very friendly as well! If I ever get back to Krakow, I will definitely stay there again.

Excelent hostel in amazing city.

I've been to several hostels throughout Europe and Greg and Tom was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was excellent, and the beds, showers, and bathrooms were kept clean and were good quality. The best part was how dinner leftovers were left out for the people who came back late at night and needed some drunk munchies! Woo!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks so much ! And yeah, we are always prepared for you guys coming back from the party , you make the night much more interesting !;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4