Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities were fantastic, super clean and really inviting. The free breakfast, dinner and drinks are unbelievable - I've never heard of this kind of hospitality at any other hostel. Loved the vibe of the place and especially the way the social dinners and drinking games got everyone in the hostel together. Made some great friends so easily and had heaps of fun heading off to the pub crawl. The staff were amazing and so helpful & fun. A+++

Could hear everything and I mean EVERYTHING from the entire floor when I stayed there. Only had one bathroom to share amongst the three four bedroom dorms and the shower water temperature fluctuated. Was a bit dirty. Otherwise, good location - very close to main train/bus station and old town. Had a lamp and socket for each bed, reception was very nice.

Dear Megan. There are toilets and showers on 3 floos of the hostel, if there was one busy you could basically go to any other one. There were never any problems with water temperature as our boiler is not from 90's but much newer and works for everybody but you. I think you misunderstood the idea of staying in hostel, of course you can hear people talking as you're in 4 bed dorm. Value of money 2 out of 5? You've paid 55 PLN per night which is 12 Euro and got a huge free breakfast, free dinner with pizza, pasta, chickend, salads, free vodka shots after dinner, free DVD's, PS3 and many more. You stayed with us 4 nights and never even socialised with people, it's pretty difficult to find out about the facilities when you don't even try to walk around the hostel and use them. Sometimes it's good to read about the difference beetween hostel and a hotel, hostel is a place where travellers meet each other and enjoy their budget stay. King regards, Sara.

I had a great stay at Greg and Tom's. After I had someone who snored really loud in my dorm. One of the workers was so helpful and switched my room for me, thank you so much for that as I had a great sleep and really enjoyed Kraków :)

• 2nd Feb 2016

Hello there! Thanks for awesome 100%! If i' too loud, there are always free ear plugs available at the reception ;) Cheers!

It's just a perfect place to be. Very clean, comfortable, staffs are amazing and near to everything. I was travelling alone and I have met some many nice people. Also I have to say breakfast and dinner are unbelievable I never saw anything similar in any hostel. There were nothing that I didn't like on this hostel

That's so great to hear you liked everything about the hostel, thank you for amazing review. Warm regards

I really enjoyed staying at Greg & Tom. The atmosphere of the hostel is really nice, starting by the helpful and kind staff. I just have a completely cold shower when I arrived, but I'm sure it was a matter of unluck, since my partner had hot showers every time.

Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed staying here and service we provide. Though next time feel free to tell us about cold shower issues, so we can fix that asap :) Cheers!

Greg & Tom was a great time! The free breakfast and dinner was absolutely an awesome addition...I haven't seen many hostels do that for an already low per-night rate. Loved the spacious lockers. Planned activities were also great - the staff really wants you to enjoy your stay. The one negative was the amount of noise the bunks made - very squeaky when simply rolling to the side or shifting your weight. Overall would recommend!

Great staff, the room was big and very nice, and dinner and breakfast are great too. Excellent!

• 27th Jan 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you've enjoyed our free stuff and good service as well! Cheers!

Best hostel ever. Absolutely fun staff, excelent location, free drinks, breakfast and dinner everyday. It doesn't make sense to stay anywhere else in Krakow.

Thank you! We really appreciate you liked our staff and free food. We're trying our best to make everyone as happy as possible :) Cheers!

One of the best places I've stayed in. Staff get everyone involved and the food is amazing. Breakfast and dinner which is actual polish/good food not just continental. Would recommend for solo travellers especially.

Thank you! We do also think this hostel is perfect for solo travelers. And our staff is doing best to provide high quality service and prepare tasty food. Cheers!

Hard to say anything bad about his hostel. They feed you breakfast and dinner. After dinner free Polish vodka shots. The staff makes you feel like family and eating dinner with other guests feels like you're having dinner with your family. Everything Is centered around having a social atmosphere so you're forced to make friends. (In a good forced way of course). Plus this hostel will give you the best prices for tours, along with a free lunch voucher, technically you don't pay for food here.

Great review, thank you so much! You pretty much pointed out everything what's good about this place: free booze, free food and good vibe, so you can feel here like at home, at least while you're traveling. Hope you'll be back! Cheers!

Very small and few bathrooms

Thank you for your feedback. We think though you guys saw only small part of our place during your quick stay, we have more space on different floors ;) There are actually few bathrooms! We're sure you'd enjoy it more if you'd have time to join our activities though.

Hostel was great. Value for money was amazing.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Thank you for your review! Cheers!

Greg & Toms is about as close as you are going to get to feeling like you are staying at a close friend or family members place. The hostel has a great common area which makes it super easy to meet other solo travelers. I was absolutley amazed at how much value for money you recieve with an enormous dinner each night included in the cost of the room as well as a free breakfast. After dinner they also offer your free beer and vodka shots before heading out on a pub crawl. Cant wait to come back!

Thank you so much for this awesome review! And pointing out all the best things you can find here ;) Cheers!

Extremely helpful staff. Great community atmosphere with awesome free dinners, great facilities and lots of free drinks. Would highly recommend staying here.

Great hostel in a good location. Very clean and nice. Rooms are big, beds comfortable... Staff very helpful. It's a good reason to go to Cracov!

Thank you so much for nice review :) Cheers!

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff are helpful, you get free breakfast and dinner, as well as free cocktails/beer. About a 2 minute walk from old town. Clean facilities and great atmosphere.

Thank you so much for this great feedback! Cheers!

I stayed in the private room, level 1. Maybe the shared showers can be installed with private cubicles, instead of shower curtains for much better privacy.

Thank you for your review. We will of course consider your idea with bathrooms :) Cheers!

Very good hostel, Friendly staff and nice price with breakfast and Dinner that's awesome, I recommend the hostel.

Thank you so much for awesome review! Yes, good value for money with some free food for everyone - that's Greg&Tom's! Cheers!

I first stayed at the Beer House Hostel in 2014 and became good friends with Ada while I was there. It was great to reconnect with Ada in Krakow again, and I'm really grateful for the way she looked after my friends and me - this time at the Home hostel. We really enjoyed our stay here and were astounded by the hostel's value for money - The brekkies and dinners were incredible. It's a really homely environment and the staff were so good at making us feel welcome. Thanks again guys! Keepa

Excellent staff and hostel.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are trying our best to provide the best customer service here :) Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7