Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Perfect! Only 3 mins walk from both the train station and the old town. Excellent atmosphere makes it much easier to socialise even for a shy person. Free breakfast, free dinner, free tea and free drinks for pub crawl??? YES!! What makes the place are all the super nice staffs! In particular martha:)

Hey Pijak!! Thanks a lot for your comment! See you next time in Kraków! :)

It's impossible for me to give this hostel anything less that 100%. Everything was absolutely spot on. The staff were amazing- helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating m, the atmosphere is super friendly- you can party or chill, it's your choice. This is the the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Located spitting distance from the main train station. Delicious breakfast and dinner!! I could rave about this hostel for days, stay nowhere else I'd you visit Kraków! Loved my stay, thanks team xx

Hey Aliki!! You're awesome! Thanks a lot for such a great review/ See you next time! G&T staff

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Small and homely with the option to party at the other Greg and Tom hostels each night. Plenty of free stuff included and the staff were excellent! Thanks

Greg and Toms had been recommended to me and did not disappoint. The facilities are all really modern and clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the extras are quite unbelievable. The breakfast is traditional east of Europe, not dissimilar to a good hotel we stayed in in Krakow a few years previously, the free dinners are shipped in from a restaurant and are fantastic and the pub/club crawl was just great. It's not too good to be true, reward your faith and book in! :)

• 8th Feb 2015

This hostel is super clean and extremely nice, and the free dinner and breakfast was amazing, nothing like I've ever had in any other hostel! Location is right outside the train station, which is really convenient for day trips, and a 10 minute walk from the old town square.

Thank you for your comment, hope to see you back soon! :)

Great hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. Fun pub crawl. Nice free breakfast and dinner. Definitely stay here.

Greg and Tom's is great! The staff are truly top class. Breakfast and dinner are fantastic! Though the exterior of the building is dated, the facility itself is lovely! Great kitchen, common-room, and beds! The bathroom could be bigger, but is very clean and the showers are great. The atmosphere is lovely- if you want to relax, that's possible. If you want to go out, that's available too! Its not a party hostel, but it is a great one for getting to meet people. Excellent value. Stay!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Thank you for your comment, we're really happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you back soon! :)

The best hostel I've been in. You almost feel bad because they give you too much. Great people, great food, great location all within a beautiful hostel. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your comment. We hope that you will come back to our hostel one day. We are really glad that you and your girlfriend were our guest. Thank you :)

Very good hostel. rooms are clean and tidy. never had such varied breakfast. For sure one of my top hostels.

Thank you for your nice words, we hope to see you again soon!

Greg & Tom Hostel is SO good ! The set up of the hostel is a little different to get used to at first, but it is a very secure building and i would go back in a heart beat. The staff was excellent, they sat me down as soon as I got there to go over everything and anything possible I would need to know. They have a homecooked meal everynight included (which by the way is delicious). Breakfast in the morning is also included and the perfect way to start your day. It is a quieter hostel as well!

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay, Krakow is a beautiful place and we are doing our best to help you feel it's amazing atmosphere :)

I had really great time. Highly recommended place!

Thanks a lot for the review! Cheers :)

Amazing double room! Huge, with TV! Great facilities, hot showers. Great staff, great atmosphere. Delicious breakfast, delicious dinner. Close to everything in Krakow. This is an extremely well run hostel that really makes you feel at home, and more.

Amazing place to stay and feel welcomed. The staff is awesome! The value for money is also high as breakfast, dinner and pub crawl are additionally included in the already cheap price for a stay.

Thank you so much for such a nice words. We hope to see you again in our hostel!

I only stayed here for one night but the place made a great impression on me and i'll definitely be going back. The staff were very friendly and helpful, there's a small comfortable lounge area and my room was a 6 bed dorm which was spacious, light and airy. The beds were large with sockets and a light, the lockers were big and secure too. However the pillows were terrible, just a small bit of foam, bit of a let down after everything else. Breakfast was lovely and the free dinner was great too.

Everything was nice except the shower. It's not hot enough but I think it's just a minor problem. I definitely recommend this hostel! The staff is nice and location is perfect. Free breakfast and dinner. Atmosphere was so good that u can always meet new people and have fun (not a party hostel but u know.. They have young and nice staff there and they make the hostel like home ! )

Always great to read such a great comments! Thanks a lot!

Best staff ever! Always helpful and cool :) They gave me dinner even if I arrived 11 pm. And the dinner was great (always!). perfect location as well, near to the train station and old town

Glad you enjoyed your experience in Krakow and make sure to some back one day!

This is actually the best hostel in the world, i still cant get over it. Firstly, this hostel it is the best value for money that i have come across. You get very descent breakfasts and dinners for free and If you book the Auschwitz or salt mine tour with them you get a lunch free that is actually amazing. So you actually eat for free the hole time :). Oh did i forget to mention that the alcohol is pretty much free? The staff are the icing on the cake, very friendly, knowledgeable and fun!!!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Hi honey! Thank you for your beautiful review, we're really grateful!

very good hostel located in front of the train/bus station. this means it's also in front of the galeria krakowska, a big shopping mall with a supermarket and pretty much everything else u can buy.the main square is 10 minutes by foot. the staff gave me a lot of informations, they also let me check in earlier than expected, which I appreciated. the free breakfast is great, with cheese ham bacon and vegetables, not the usual bread and jam which I hate.free dinner adds value for money!

Thank you for such a nice review! We are waiting for you at Greg&Toms! Cheers!

Perfect location,very clean, lovely staff and yummy breakfast!!! Definitely will go back there next time Im in Krakow :) Thanks :)))

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

HI Sweetie! Thank you so much for such a lovely review! Looking forward to seeing you again :)

The bathroom and shower are very good, the pillow is not very good and the breakfast and dinner are good.

HEY! Thanks a lot for the comment!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6