Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Best hostel ever! Comes with breakfast and dinner included and they cater for veggies, vegans and gluten free. Also every night the staff bring out 3 bottles of flavoured Vodka and play drinking games with you. It's a small hostel so you get to know everyone really well People are between 18 and 25 years old. Theres a kitchen with all things you need. Easy walking distance. Spacious rooms and lockers provided. I love Greg and Toms! Everyone said they'd return to Krakow just to stay there. Do it.

Great location especially if you are traveling to and from krakow via train or bus! Cool staff and happy to help, even gave me vodka to warm up! Great place and would stay again!

For me it was the first time traveling alone and i don't think i could have picked a better hostel! The atmosphere was perfect! Everybody was really friendly and relaxed, it felt really homely. Because of the free breakfest and diner (! great) it was really easy to make contact with other people. I do want to go back someday because i really love Krakow and for sure that i stay at Greg & Tom Hostel again! :) Btw, the location is perfect too :) Thanks for everything

• 25th Aug 2014

The best Hostel I have ever been to! I don't usually write reviews, but in this case I HAD to make an exception! Great and FREE food, awesome rooms, clean bathrooms, amazing common room and... FREE SHOTS :P Special shout out to Dave, who helped us get around ; ) JM was the funniest, she took us out and the pub crawl was the best! I absolutely recommend staying there!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Amazing hostel with the friendliest staff! Never felt so at home, definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is great, really easy to meet people whether you're going out on the pub crawl or staying in to watch a movie. Breakfast and dinner are both included too so is incredible value. Only issue was the wifi wouldn't ever work, but with a hostel this social you won't need it!

• 21st Aug 2014

Absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing, location was perfect, rooms were lovely, safe and clean (we didn't have bunkbeds - nice change). I am not normally a pub crawl person, but had a great time out with the other hostel members and enjoyed playing games in the hostel before we went. Breakfast and dinner were lush and the big sofa was a relief during the rain. Gutted we only stayed one night in Poland. Best hostel and group of hostels we found in Europe. Thank you.

breakfast and dinner were included and they were really good! staff were fantastic. i left a pair of flipflops and realized 3 days later and when i went back the cleaner had put them aside for me!!! so appreciative.

The staff was very helpful and friendly!!! :) Good location, excellent breakfast - dinner and drinking games (LOL) make it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own! If I ever go back to Krakow, I'm def staying there again! Well done guys!

nice and cosy hostel. nice breakfast and lunch were served. plenty of rooms for socialising events. Helpful staff. The building has no lift. great location as it is very near to the train and bus station. Just minutes of walking to get to the main town. Joined a tour and had a free lunch at the Beer house. The food was disappointing.

Very well located in front of the train station!!!!! We were 4 so had a entire room for us! Very secure. The staff is very friendly! gave us advice and so on! Special thank to JM she was really helpful! :)

• 11th Aug 2014

It was the most amazing hostel ever! they served an incredible breakfast and dinner onyl for 16 euros! the location its very good, close to everything, there's also the bus station and a mall in front of the hostel. the people at the reception are awesome, always making jokes and planning things to do at the hostel. I would defintly recommended!

Best free breakfast and amazing dinner, probably the best I have had at a hostel. Staff is nice and facilities are clean. Only problem is that it can get a bit loud at times, particularly as the pub crawl crowd dominates the lounge and leaves less space for anything mellow. I'd stay again!

Everything was just better than excellent! Good information, short and to the point. The atmosphere at all times is just great, the staff are informed, interested and pleasant. There is an atmosphere of fun in the Hostel but it is also comfortable and relaxing. Everything in the Hostel is clean and tidy. The showers are just amazing for a Hostel......oh and the food...the food....for what you pay at this Hostel, the food is quite simply amazing...I was realy sorry to leave. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Looking for great time and party in Krakow with great people and staff? This is the best hostel you can find!

• 4th Aug 2014

I loved my stay at Greg & Tom's. The staff were really friendly, helped with everything and did their best to improve the atmosphere by getting everyone in the common room and playing games, taking everyone out to the town. Free food and free drinks is also always nice.

• 21st Jul 2014

Thanks so much for a great review my friend! I hope you will find your way to come back to us really soon! :) cheers! JM

Amazing staff, super friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere. Free breakfast, dinner and vodka was also nice. If I'm going back to Krakow, I'll stay here again.

Hi Darling! :) Thanks for a great review! :) You promised to come back sooooo we are waiting! :) cheers! JM

The best thing about this hostel is definetely the staff. So friendly and fun to hang out with and very fluent in English! The location of the hostel couldn't be better, just outside of the green belt around the city and the wifi was probably better there than in my own house. If I ga back to Krakow, I'm staying there again!

My girl! MY GIRL! We had some crazy times didn't we? :) I am waiting for you at Greg&Tom's with some more shots straight from the bottle! :) miss you! JM

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Really nice people that make you feel at home ! Will definitely go back there next time I am in Krakow.

Thank you so much for a great review! We are waiting for you at Greg&Tom's! :)

Great location and even better staff members!

Thanks sweetie!! I hope to see you again sooooon! JM

Been here before a couple of times, which probably says enough already. After having visited Greg & Tom's, every other hostel will disappoint. Big ups!

Thank you so much for the great review!! :) I hope to see you again really soon! cheers babe!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5