Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel ! Lovely staff , nice big rooms . I will definitely come back !

• 26th Aug 2015

Most hostels are relatively the same, but Greg & Tom blew me out of the water. Breakfast and dinner included in the price, as well as a stellar location. Can't go wrong here. The staff was amazing and friendly. Really a tight-knit, homey feel. Great job guys and keep up the good work!

Great hostel, so close to the main train station. Excellent staff, so friendly and helpful, even helped carry my bags up the stairs. Included dinner & breakfast was great, great pub crawls as well.

Truly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Comfortable, spacious, clean, you CANNOT beat the free breakfast and dinner and free booze before the pub crawls. Staff are friendly and helpful, every time I've stayed there (twice so far) I've been blown away by how accommodating they are. Tvs, laundry, couches, wifi, lockers, and a one and a half minute walk to the train station/bus station. Right above old town as well- Kraków is an easily walkable city.

Wow! Thanks for such an amazing review! We're waiting for you to come again :)

wonderful little hostel ! a great free dinner, and the staff is awesome !cheers!

Amazing hostel! Great value and it's across the road from the main train and bus station and minutes from the Old Town. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the dinner and breakfast they put on is terrific. I only stayed one night but wish I'd stayed longer. This is the hostel to stay in.

The staff at Greg & Tom were incredibly nice, helpful, and fun! The free breakfast and dinner is excellent. The 4 bed dorm we stayed in was very large with plenty of storage. Greg & Tom was the best hostel I have ever stayed at :)

• 19th Aug 2015

Staff was super nice and helpful, free dinner was fun, perfect!

• 19th Aug 2015

By far my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in! The location is absolutely perfect, about 5 mins from the train/bus station one way and 5 to the centre of the old town in the other direction. The staff are wonderful, super friendly and always ready to join you for a drink and a laugh. Breakfast and an incredible dinner included and an endless flow of polish vodka cocktails. Big bedrooms and good showers, absolutely perfect!

Staff are nice and food is amazing. But it is not so good to share the bathroom with so many people. And it would be better if there is female dorm.

Greg & Tom was the best hostel I stayed in on my trip. The staff were great, Filip gave us some great recommendations on where to go and what to do. The fact that free breakfast, dinner and some pre-drinks were provided facilitated a great communal vibe in the hostel as we all ate together and it was an awesome way of making friends. I would definitely stay in Greg & Tom if I go back to Krakow. The only thing I would say is that the lockers could be a bit bigger in size, but otherwise it's great

Hostel was fabulous! Will be back definitely! Staff was very nice and helpful!

• 15th Aug 2015

Staff were fun and helpful with every aspect of my visit.. Places to see, booking day-trips and fun pub-crawl!

This was the best hostel I stayed in on my Europe trip. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. Rooms were clean, security was great, location was amazing, and the free breakfast and diners were an incredible deal! High recommend to anyone staying in Krakow.

Just go to Greg and Tom's! It's incredible!!!! Brilliant value for money, very well located, but most importantly it has an amazing atmosphere. The staff will party with you like there's no tomorrow. Free food and alcohol make the hostel unmissable for those wanting an unforgettable time in Kraków. I will go back. I will. Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. We'll be happy to host you again :)

Awesome hostel, friendly atmosphere, the free food is great and staff were helpful and super cool. Really loved the pub crawl, keep up the awesome work!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to host you :)

Absolutely loved it! We stayed here through a recommendation by a friend and will definitely be passing the recommendation on. The staff were fantastic, the rooms were clean and tidy. The whole experience was organised and they truly deserve the amount of awards on their wall 😀

Thank you for all the good words! We're so happy you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Great hostel, great staff especially Ewa

Wonderful hostel with everything you need while away from home. Staff is very helpful and attentive, Filip was great :) Would come back here again when visiting Krakow.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Outstanding stay. One of the best hostels I've been to. Great, friendly staff and social atmosphere. Having dinner included was a nice surprise.

• 13th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for your comment. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here :D

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7