Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Definitely the best hostel I've ever been too! The staff is super warm and the overall atmosphere in the hostel is friendly which is important when you're a single traveler. The breakfast was also good and the dinner every day was fantastic :)

This hostel is perfect for a solo traveller. You will make friends with the staff and the guests. Everyone sits down for dinner at the table every night, which is delicious, buffet style and included in the cost. You are guaranteed to enjoy your time here :-) ... If you are a light sleeper or require an early nights sleep, I suggest to ask for a room that is not on the reception floor. The upstairs rooms are very peaceful and quiete (rooms are older though).

• 4th Dec 2014

All the staff working were fantastic, helping build the atmosphere with all of the guests

HI Jarrod! Thanks a lot for your comment! Always nice to read! - G&T staff

The facilities were not the absolute best that I have experienced, however they were still pretty nice. Only problem was one toilet for each floor. But none of that mattered at all because of the atmosphere and accommodations. Free and wonderful breakfasts and dinners, and the best staff I have had from any hostel. Such a great and social hostel, especially for solo travelers! Thanks so much for a great trip, Greg and Tom!

The meals were fantastic, staff very friendly, welcoming atmosphere, easy to book tours and the staff gave great advice. The only issue we had was no hot water for two mornings.

This was a really lovely hostel, quite homely and comfortable. The staff are some of the nicest I've ever seen at a hostel and always happy to help. The free dinner is outstanding as well (best I've had at a hostel) and it's great if you are travelling solo as you sit down and eat with everyone. Location is great too, super easy to get to from airport, close to main bus and train station. I would only say it's maybe a bit quiet if you are looking for a real party hostel.

Brilliant staff, friendly customers and extremely clean great value for money

• 28th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We try our best : )

It was a realy great hostel. The food is amazing. Get atmosphere, all the people staying there were really close, we ate together ever morning and night and often did stuff together during the day. Probably the best hostel I've stayed at yet. If I HAD to pick something bad about it I guess I'd say that there was only one toilet on our floor. But it really was never an issue. Overall great expirience!

Thank you very much for the nice words :) we do our best to make you guys feel like home, hope you will be back one day !

I really enjoy the stay here. It's a really warm and caring hostel. I like the decoration and staff. Thanks for the good food at breakfast and dinner!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks for such a good comment, feel welcome to visit us again sometimes :)

Great vibe and friendly staff. They have all the information and contacts to make the stay there the better it's possible besides, they provide the best facilities =)

We always love to know what's going on in the city! :) Thanks for your review!

+Free Dinner +Location -Lack of showers/toilet

Ideal pittstop

• 18th Nov 2014

This place is amazing!!! Best hostel we've ever stayed in (and we've been travelling for 6 months). The location and setting are great, but its the staff and the atmosphere that really make it. Free breakfast and dinner mean that its really easy to meet other travellers. Free shots or beer after dinner. Great pub crawls. Or if you prefer a quiet night with a movie they bring you popcorn! Cannot recommend this place enough!

Lovely to read such nice words, thank you guys, was a pleasure to host you!

Very nice hostel, staff is very helpful and the rooms themselves are quite nice. Location is right by the old town with all the bars. With that of course comes the issue of drunk people coming into the hostel at all hours of the night. Despite having a rule of quiet hours after 11PM, it is hardly enforced (or enforceable) and had a rough few nights with the party goers roaming through in the twilight hours and making quite a commotion. The Hostel isn't entirely accountable, but it was a downside

Thank you for your review! Please remember that we do our best to keep the noise in the whole hostel down so if you have any issues like these, please let the reception know. Greetings :)

The best hostel we have ever stayed in! The staff are so nice and helpful! The 4 bed rooms are part of an apartment of 3 4bed rooms which share a kitchen lounge, bathroom and two computers as well as having access to the main reception, kitchen and lounge. We had expected that the dinner would be very basic considering the price of the room however we were pleasantly surprised by amazing food; potatoes, meat dishes, salads and even desert on some nights. Great location, atmosphere and events!

Such a great review! Thanks! :)

Absolutely LOVED my stay here! My favorite hostel so far! Free brekkie and dinner are a huge, delicious bonus! And the place is small enough that you really get to know your hostel-mates and it's great for socializing! The staff was so friendly and amazing, too! Thank you David for the night on the town! Also very close to train and bus station and close to Old Town and Jewish District! I will recommend this hostel to everyone! Honestly cannot pick anything wrong with G

We LOVED to host you too! Hope to see you back someday :)

Must be one of the best places I ever stayed in... Great staff!

Thanks for the great feedback, it's really nice to read something like this. Take care!

Clean, spacious and well-decorated hostel with an excellent atmosphere for solo travellers. Free scrumptious restaurant-quality dinners and buffet breakfasts are a winner. Endless shots before going out in the town an added bonus. The showers were the best on this side of Europe. Thanks to Dawid and Marta for being amazing human beings.

Great Hostel. Staff so helpful. Free breakfast and dinner. Could've done with more than one shower and toilet for those using shared facilities.

It's My second visit to the hostel....and as Good as Ever....thanks again Greg & Tom Crew ;)

Thanks so much! I've heard the third time is coming soon too ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5