Greg & Tom Hostel

9.5
Superb 3771 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Excellent hostel - friendly staff and the free breakfast and evening meal are a bonus - would definitely recommend

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Such a fantastic hostel!! The staff were all SO friendly, breakfast was fantastic, and dinner was great too. Highly recommend staying here!

11th Apr 2017

Loved staying here. Genuinely my best hostel experience to date. Will definitely be returning!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

We had a wonderful weekend in Krakow and staying at this hostel was really nice! The staff were excellent, we didn't even have to ask for a map and were even shown to our room :) Our private room was bigger than we were expecting, hostel was very clean, and the breakfast included with our stay was yummy (didn't have the free dinner). As with most hostels, the building is old so it was quite chilly in our room but there was an extra duvet so this wasn't an issue. Would stay again :)

Thank you for your opinion and hopefelly see you again! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8.0

I'll preface this by saying I think this is a great hostel - I absolutely loved it until one morning I overheard a female staff member bitching about me to other hostel guests. She didn't realise I was in the kitchen & could hear everything. Not only is it extremely unprofessional but it made me feel unwelcome in the hostel I'd paid the stay in. Aside from that - the other staff were really lovely & helpful, the club crawl is lots of fun & the included meals/vodka are fab.

7th Apr 2017

Hostel is so convenient, great location, easy to find. I had a private room - surprisingly big with queen bed, 2 couches, wardrobe, coffee table and TV, great value for money. I was only there for 1 night but the atmosphere seemed to be lacking as hostel is spread over a few levels with little common rooms on each floor so not one main communal area. Staff were helpful when I asked for suggestions and quick to reply to emails. Would recommend to others.

Thank you for your opinion. We're really sorry you didn't like the atmosphere in our hostel. It is spread between 3 levels, but we always gather in the common room in the evenings to play some games or simply talk and share our expiriences. Anyway, you're always welcome to come back and hopefully you'll like it this time :)

7th Apr 2017

The free breakfast and dinner provided were phenomenal. The location was convenient as we both arrived and left from the train station and it was only a 5 min walk to the old town. One of my friends stayed in a mixed dorm and there was an older man staying in her room who made her feel uncomfortable. I do not know how after older people stay at this hostel, but I think it was odd to have young women in sleeping in the same room with men who are in their 50s. Other than that all good.

Thank the kind words. The hostel has an age restriction - 18-50 years old, and there is an informaition that shared dorms are mixed, so that's the risk you take booking a bed in the dorm. However, if anyone is acting inaproppriately, you can always talk to the staff about it so we can act. We're glad you've enjoyed your stay anyway and we hope to see you again :)

• England, Female, 31-40
6th Apr 2017

Very nice place. Light and spacious bedrooms, decent showers (though only 2 and 1 toilet for 12 people) and plenty common room space to chill. The free breakfast and dinner is really good, especially if you're a meat eater. The staff were great; very helpful and cool to chat to. The pub crawl was actually decent which is rare for a hostel pub crawl, everyone agreed it was a really good night. The location is really handy for getting to the airport/train station. Would stay again for sure

Thank you for your review and for pointing out the staff, we're always making our best to make you feel like home :)

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017

Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The social, party and chilled balance is perfect. There's no pressure to party but if you want to it's there and it's fantastic. Had a blast every night in the common room playing drinking games and as a solo traveller it was so easy to make friends. Also the free breakfast and dinner was incredible. Just book here already!

Thank you so much for a great review! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with in our hostel! It's really important for us to have this balance so that whether you want to have a crazy night out or just have a good night's sleep you won't be dissapointed.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Despite the initially dodgy looking building, once you get inside the hostel is fantastic. Staff were really friendly and gave lots of useful tips. The room itself was spacious, there was big lockers, under bunk lockers, and a small light and charging point for each bed. Each floor had a kitchen and common area, and bathroom and toilet were clean! Social atmosphere perfect (fun games & free alcohol) and the free breakfast and dinner was fab!

Thanks for the review! We're really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hostel!