Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Best staff ever! Always helpful and cool :) They gave me dinner even if I arrived 11 pm. And the dinner was great (always!). perfect location as well, near to the train station and old town

This is actually the best hostel in the world, i still cant get over it. Firstly, this hostel it is the best value for money that i have come across. You get very descent breakfasts and dinners for free and If you book the Auschwitz or salt mine tour with them you get a lunch free that is actually amazing. So you actually eat for free the hole time :). Oh did i forget to mention that the alcohol is pretty much free? The staff are the icing on the cake, very friendly, knowledgeable and fun!!!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

very good hostel located in front of the train/bus station. this means it's also in front of the galeria krakowska, a big shopping mall with a supermarket and pretty much everything else u can buy.the main square is 10 minutes by foot. the staff gave me a lot of informations, they also let me check in earlier than expected, which I appreciated. the free breakfast is great, with cheese ham bacon and vegetables, not the usual bread and jam which I hate.free dinner adds value for money!

Perfect location,very clean, lovely staff and yummy breakfast!!! Definitely will go back there next time Im in Krakow :) Thanks :)))

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

The bathroom and shower are very good, the pillow is not very good and the breakfast and dinner are good.

Very nice hostel but the room I was in was right next to the kitchen and reception/common area which got incredibly loud. Great free breakfast and dinner and the location is excellent. Would recommend but just be careful about which room you are in.

Amazing hostel, never stayed anywhere like it! It was like staying in an apartment with roommates and friends. The only thing I'd say that was a little bit of a problem was that there was only one bathroom on our floor, which wasnt a huge problem, but sometimes it was a little bit of an inconvenience to wait for the toilet.

• 10th Jan 2015

Free breakfas and dinner, private bedroom was fantastic. GO FOR IT.

Loved the staff, they were incredible. Had so much fun staying here for 5 nights, would definitely recommend it!

• 3rd Jan 2015

Do not even think about any other place to stay in Krakow. From now on Greg&Tom is the only option for me. 1. Location is perfect. It is across the road from the railway/bus station. There is a huge shopping mall at the railway station (in case you need anything), and the old town is just around the corner. 2. The dinner is delicious!!! and free :) 3. The atmosphere is amazing. You get to know the people. Hostel staff are like good old friends. They are helpful and a kind of capable of magic

Thank you so much for such a nice words. We hope to see you again in our hostel! It's guests like you that make this hostel!

It was 4th time to stay at Greg & Tom Hostel and this stay was also wonderful! The most important thing is that this hostel is not so big, so you can communicate with almost every traveler in the hostel. And as long as we stay in 4-bed dorm, there are no bunk beds. I hope that they will keep this room.... I will go back there again when I will go back to Krakow!

Thank you for your nice feedback. Come back for the fifth time, we will make sure that it will be even better!

Friendly stuff, great food and clean rooms.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Estonia

See you next time then! You can feel invited :)

awesome!!

Cheers for short but great feedback ;) We just like when people feel at home at our hostel!

The matresses were quite bad

Thanks for the feedback, we will try to improve that!

This hostel is the best you can get in Krakow I think! The staff is awesome, the facilities are great as well as the atmosphere. Of course, this is not a partying hostel. But you can meet people and make friends easily here. The breakfast and the dinner also worth to be mentioned as they're free and delicious. Of course, you could improve the security with a card system in the doors and a place to left luggage after check out. But you're doing an excellent job so far!

Thank you for your nice words, we hope to see you again soon!

Very happy with our stay! Warm friendly staff, good brekky and top location. If we head back to Krakow we will definitely be staying here :)

• 20th Dec 2014

Thanks a lot for the review! See you next time!

Awesome Hostel! Really friendly people and great meals! :)

Thank you so much, we are glad that you liked our food, we do our best to make it delicious for our guests !:)

Cannot speak higher about this hostel, one of the best places I have stayed. The staff were so helpful and always did all they could to make you feel welcome, the facilities are great and the breakfasts and dinners were the best I have ever had. Was a great way to get to meet people and the place had a really homely atmosphere.

Babe! I hope you're ok! : ) Thanks for the great review! We are so totally waiting for you to come back ASAP! cheers!

This is one of the best hostel setups I have ever experienced. This is the "home hostel" in a chain of 3 hostels. There is also the beerhouse hostel and the party hostel. This hostel is a little bit quieter than the other 2, but not to worry - you drink free vodka after the free dinner (REAL FOOD) and then you go the beer house to meet and drink the others. At the first club they take you to, you meet the party hostel people and proceed to party with a huge group until 630 am. BEST STAFF!!

Greg & Tom Hostel offers breakfast and dinner free. Furthermore, it has many tour for visit the city and its attractions.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5