Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Very well located in front of the train station!!!!! We were 4 so had a entire room for us! Very secure. The staff is very friendly! gave us advice and so on! Special thank to JM she was really helpful! :)

• 11th Aug 2014

It was the most amazing hostel ever! they served an incredible breakfast and dinner onyl for 16 euros! the location its very good, close to everything, there's also the bus station and a mall in front of the hostel. the people at the reception are awesome, always making jokes and planning things to do at the hostel. I would defintly recommended!

Best free breakfast and amazing dinner, probably the best I have had at a hostel. Staff is nice and facilities are clean. Only problem is that it can get a bit loud at times, particularly as the pub crawl crowd dominates the lounge and leaves less space for anything mellow. I'd stay again!

Everything was just better than excellent! Good information, short and to the point. The atmosphere at all times is just great, the staff are informed, interested and pleasant. There is an atmosphere of fun in the Hostel but it is also comfortable and relaxing. Everything in the Hostel is clean and tidy. The showers are just amazing for a Hostel......oh and the food...the food....for what you pay at this Hostel, the food is quite simply amazing...I was realy sorry to leave. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Looking for great time and party in Krakow with great people and staff? This is the best hostel you can find!

• 4th Aug 2014

I loved my stay at Greg & Tom's. The staff were really friendly, helped with everything and did their best to improve the atmosphere by getting everyone in the common room and playing games, taking everyone out to the town. Free food and free drinks is also always nice.

• 21st Jul 2014

Thanks so much for a great review my friend! I hope you will find your way to come back to us really soon! :) cheers! JM

Amazing staff, super friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere. Free breakfast, dinner and vodka was also nice. If I'm going back to Krakow, I'll stay here again.

Hi Darling! :) Thanks for a great review! :) You promised to come back sooooo we are waiting! :) cheers! JM

The best thing about this hostel is definetely the staff. So friendly and fun to hang out with and very fluent in English! The location of the hostel couldn't be better, just outside of the green belt around the city and the wifi was probably better there than in my own house. If I ga back to Krakow, I'm staying there again!

My girl! MY GIRL! We had some crazy times didn't we? :) I am waiting for you at Greg&Tom's with some more shots straight from the bottle! :) miss you! JM

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Really nice people that make you feel at home ! Will definitely go back there next time I am in Krakow.

Thank you so much for a great review! We are waiting for you at Greg&Tom's! :)

Great location and even better staff members!

Thanks sweetie!! I hope to see you again sooooon! JM

Been here before a couple of times, which probably says enough already. After having visited Greg & Tom's, every other hostel will disappoint. Big ups!

Thank you so much for the great review!! :) I hope to see you again really soon! cheers babe!

Absolutely amazing hostel, couldn't ask for anything more. The staff and the atmosphere was great which made it the best hostel we have ever stayed at!

Hi friend! :) thanks you for those nice words! : ) We are glad you had fun with us! And we are waiting for you to come back! :)

Literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at, I never wanted to leave.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thanks Jess! See ya!

Opposite the main train and bus station, this hostel is a two minute stroll into the old city. The common room and kitchen with breakfast and dinner provided is not only great value but ensures you'll meet lots of fellow travelers. There's always organized activities and helpful staff to point you in the right direction. This is my second stay at Greg

Dear Friend!: ) thank you for the review! : ) We hope you are going to come back sometime! :) cheers!

One of cleaness and coolness hostel I've stayed during my travels in Europe. Atmosphere and staff wise, comparable to Jetpak Alternative in Berlin for those who know. Met great traveling companions! Thanks a lot Dave and all the staff!

Dave says hello and so does the rest of the staff! Take care ;)

This hostel is amaaaazing! Not only is it clean, safe and in a great location but the staff is also super fun and helpful. The common area is great for meeting people and the free dinners and breakfasts are also great! No complaints, i loved my stay at greg and toms!

Wow thank you sweetie! We will be really happy to host you again! :)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Went out of there way to make sure we had a great stay. Showers were very clean and we enjoyed the breakfast and dinners.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Yay it's so nice to get such a nice reviews! We really appreciate it :)

Amazing hostel with really nice staff...I ll beback for sure:)

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Poland

Dzięki za opinię! Pozdrawiamy :)

FREE dinner. FREE breakfast. FREE vodka. FREE towel rental, DVD rental, internet, etc. Clean facilities. Excellent, friendly, helpful staff. Need I say more?

there's also a free good time, free atmosphere, free help with organizing your trip :) Thanks and hope to see you again!

We only had 1 night in this hostel but it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff were extremely sweet and very helpful (in particular with helping us organise our trip to Auschwitz). The dinner and breakfast which were included in the price were brilliant value for money. The location was perfect since it was opposite the train station. The only downside was that it was noisy at night with the window open. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Hello, thanks for your review. If you want to stay in a perfect location you need to note that it may be a little bit noisy sometimes, with cars and happy people on the streets :) you can always close the window and turn on the air-con :D Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4