9.6
Superb 3,590 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 3,590 Total Reviews
Greg & Tom Hostel Located at Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Krakow 31-154 Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow
96% 3590
50.0657757 19.9448847
    Rooms available

30th Nov 2016

Great hostel . Perfect Location! Natalia and Sara were great with check in and check out! Wish I couldve stayes longer! But will definitely come back!

28th Nov 2016

It is not a hostel, it's Home (or) Your best friends place :) Greg and Tom's is a perfect 10/10 hostel on all possible parameters you could think of. Most importantly i loved the expectional food (for breakfast and dinner). Fine dining quality of food you would be assured here. Lively place, and an amazing ambience. I cherish every bit of my time spent at Greg and Tom's. Except for one lady asking for writing reviews, I cherish every bit of time spent at Greg and Tom's. Hope to be back soon!

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Excellent hostel with a really friendly atmosphere. The staff were awesome; both helpful and great fun. A good breakfast and lunch included. Very highly recommended, definitely the best value for money hostel in Europe.

Thank you for the review :) Take care!

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

I had such a great time here! I was traveling by myself and met the best people, many of whom I ended up spending most of my weekend with. I did the pub crawl which happened in conjunction with the sister party hostel. Aja looked after me the whole time and made sure I made it to every single club/bar! Thanks so much Greg & Tom.

Thank you so much! Take care! :)

• RWakko
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016

I stayed in a 4-bed mixed room, the bed was nice and the safe was very large, so it was easy to lock all my stuff. Staff is very friendly and very helpful, breakfast and dinner were included (and for a good price!). The location is awesome, I didn't need public transport at all! The wooden room floor is noisy so I strongly recommend getting earplugs at the reception. Only negative aspect: there was only one bathroom for 3 rooms (12 people). Would stay there again, for sure!

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Fresh fruit, spacious rooms and amazing staff.... a real breakfast (bacon!) and evening meal too (unheard of in most places), there's nothing not to like! Probably the best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in, mainly due to the chilled, fun guys who work there. It's quite hard to leave :)

Thank you for your opinion, you're always welcome to come back :)

21st Nov 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever been.... The besgt option.

• India, All Male Group, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

It was very nice experience the staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean. 4 room mixed dorm is the best.

Thank you for your opinion, it's always good to read feedback like this :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Greg and Tom's was great! They are directly across the street from the main train and bus station. The beds are comfortable, there are lockers to keep your stuff, and the free breakfast and dinner was good. Very easy and helpful to travelers. Definitely check it out.

Thank you for your opinion, we're happy, that you liked us :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

This is a really great place to stay... - Super close to the bus/train station - The staff were really lovely - There was a pretty epic free breakfast available each morning - The showers and rooms were nice and clean - The common area is relatively small but cosy and social Our only "complaint" was the pub crawl. We enjoyed drinking with everyone but the places we visited were a bit lame. Very touristy - I might as well have been back in a university pub back in NZ. Thanks for a lovely stay!

Thank you for your review. Fourtunately Cracow has a lot more to offer and we'll be happy to show you that when you come back ;)