Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

I've been trying to sum up my review in 500 characters for the past 30 minutes, and since I don't usually review hostels, or, as a matter of fact, anything, I think it just shows how BLOWN AWAY I was by the awesomeness of this hostel. Free: -breakfast -dinner -shots in the evening (around 70 were available) -popcorn (after spending 20 minutes trying to help me choose a movie from the available 300, the reception lady offered me popcorn) Amazing atmosphere, I just want to live there.

I bet this is one of the best hostels for backpackers. Two safes were enough to put all my stuff, kitchen and bathroom were good though there's only one toilet and shower booth for 12 people(3 rooms, 4 per each room). Staff was very kind, and provide tours of salt mine and auschwitz concentration camp. Korean)처음 들어오는데 스태프가 굉장히 친절해서 좋았습니다. 투어는 영어권 사람들을 위한 건데, 가격이 괜찮아서 하루에 수용소와 소금 광산을 둘 다 갈 수 있어요. 출발도 터미널이 아니라 숙소 앞에서 바로 할 수 있어요. 샤워실과 화장실이 딱 하나만 있는 것만 빼고는 다 좋았습니다.(냉방까지 바라면 염치 없고..) 가성비 최고의 숙소!

Great hostel and fantastically located right next to the train station and new shopping mall. The free breakfast and dinner is awesome and delicious! It was a pain only having one shower and toilet for one whole floor. The only thing I didn't like with my experience here was that, even though I was in a mixed dorm, I was the only female in there and that was a bit uncomfortable.

Probably my favorite hostel of all time. Free dinner and breakfast are awesome and the atmosphere is the perfect mix of home and social. Great staff as well! After dinner social is a blast and the pub crawls are top notch if you're interested in such things ;)

FANTASTIC hostel-exceptional staff who were so friendly and welcoming (especially Phillpe)! We were allowed to leave our luggage, have breakfast and shower before our official check in time as we had been on a long sleeper train! This made our stay so enjoyable- the atmosphere in the hostel was the best we've experienced on our travels! The free breakfast AND dinner were both delicious and were a welcomed bonus to our stay! Location could not have been better- really can't fault this hostel!

Had a fantastic time at this hostel. The rooms are nice, meals are the best free meals I've had in any hostel, and there was a great social atmosphere. Everything was pretty clean and I will definitely be back. Only a few little things I didn't like. The basin to wash hands was in the same room as the shower so was inaccessible when someone was showering. Also felt uncomfortable having a middle-aged man staying in our room, because we chose this hostel partly because of the age limit.

The staff are really nice. Free breakfast and free diner are well prepared for guests.

We couldn't believe how much we got for our money, with free breakfast and dinner and such lovely rooms! Only issue was the Internet was a bit hit and miss.

Mosquito and Greg and Tom's are the two best so I'll compare them in this review given I stayed in both for two days. Character limits prevent me from elaborating too much unfortunately: Atmosphere: Mosquito - two large common areas and one floor whereas GT is broken up Location: Mosquito - more right outside front door Rooms: GT - more space Food: GT - more to choose from (dinner) Shower: Mosquito - always hot; not so at GT Nights Out: Even - More booze at GT but Mosq has more venues

Best free breakfast and dinner (!!!) I ever had at a hostel. Really nice vibes, cool staff, with a lively pub crawl (more of a club crawl) every day.

Thank you guys for the amazing time and the best pubcrawl's. I will be back soon!

• 7th Jul 2015

It was a lovely small hostel. The free dinner and breakfast were excellent - great quality, quantity and variety. Even though there was a mix up with my booking, the staff sorted it out very well.

We are really glad that you appreciated us. Thank you!

A wonderful little hostel right in the middle of Krakow! Amazing staff and great vibe with organised pub crawls and dinner option. On our floor, there was only one showeroom so a bit of a fight in the mornings for a slot but everything else was faultless!

Such an amazing hostel!! You won't regret staying there!! Amazing staff and location; really great kitchen; amazing breakfast, dinner; wifi is really good too. The only comment I would make is that there is not laundry facilities and the walk to the nearest one kinda sucks especially if it's hot (it's maybe 20-25 minutes). So, if you can, save your laundry for the next place :P But seriously, amazing hostel! Felt like a second home!

Awesome place to stay would recommend to everyone!

Thanks :))))

This is the best hostel ever, most welcoming and the staff are lovely. We arrived at 7am after a night train and thought we were only allowed to drop our bags off quickly, but we were welcomed with a breakfast and a shower and had a nap on the soffa! The free breakfast and supper was delicious! We also had such a good night out with the hostel. We will definitely come back to Krakow just to stay in this hostel. Thank you guys :)

Thank you!!! We hope that you will be back as soon as possible :D:D:D Cheers!!!

Best hostel we've stayed in

Excellent hostel. Awesome staff. Great location. Would absolutely reccomend!!

Outstanding hostel offering everything you want, plus bonuses like a great free dinner. Clean, central and excellent value for money. My only grumble would be that I never saw the same staff member twice, which is kinda a shame as it's nice to see a familiar face.

Great location. It is just cross street from the bus / train station yet it is very close to the old town as well. Staff are all very nice and helpful. There are pub crawl at the nights but you don't need to join if you n don't want to. The space in n there room it's v great. Great value with decent breakfast and dinner included.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6