Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

I loved my stay at Greg & Tom's. The staff were really friendly, helped with everything and did their best to improve the atmosphere by getting everyone in the common room and playing games, taking everyone out to the town. Free food and free drinks is also always nice.

• 21st Jul 2014

The best thing about this hostel is definetely the staff. So friendly and fun to hang out with and very fluent in English! The location of the hostel couldn't be better, just outside of the green belt around the city and the wifi was probably better there than in my own house. If I ga back to Krakow, I'm staying there again!

One of the best hostel I have ever been. Really nice people that make you feel at home ! Will definitely go back there next time I am in Krakow.

Thank you so much for a great review! We are waiting for you at Greg&Tom's! :)

Been here before a couple of times, which probably says enough already. After having visited Greg & Tom's, every other hostel will disappoint. Big ups!

Thank you so much for the great review!! :) I hope to see you again really soon! cheers babe!

Absolutely amazing hostel, couldn't ask for anything more. The staff and the atmosphere was great which made it the best hostel we have ever stayed at!

Hi friend! :) thanks you for those nice words! : ) We are glad you had fun with us! And we are waiting for you to come back! :)

Literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at, I never wanted to leave.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thanks Jess! See ya!

Opposite the main train and bus station, this hostel is a two minute stroll into the old city. The common room and kitchen with breakfast and dinner provided is not only great value but ensures you'll meet lots of fellow travelers. There's always organized activities and helpful staff to point you in the right direction. This is my second stay at Greg

Dear Friend!: ) thank you for the review! : ) We hope you are going to come back sometime! :) cheers!

One of cleaness and coolness hostel I've stayed during my travels in Europe. Atmosphere and staff wise, comparable to Jetpak Alternative in Berlin for those who know. Met great traveling companions! Thanks a lot Dave and all the staff!

Dave says hello and so does the rest of the staff! Take care ;)

This hostel is amaaaazing! Not only is it clean, safe and in a great location but the staff is also super fun and helpful. The common area is great for meeting people and the free dinners and breakfasts are also great! No complaints, i loved my stay at greg and toms!

Wow thank you sweetie! We will be really happy to host you again! :)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Went out of there way to make sure we had a great stay. Showers were very clean and we enjoyed the breakfast and dinners.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Yay it's so nice to get such a nice reviews! We really appreciate it :)

Amazing hostel with really nice staff...I ll beback for sure:)

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Poland

Dzięki za opinię! Pozdrawiamy :)

FREE dinner. FREE breakfast. FREE vodka. FREE towel rental, DVD rental, internet, etc. Clean facilities. Excellent, friendly, helpful staff. Need I say more?

there's also a free good time, free atmosphere, free help with organizing your trip :) Thanks and hope to see you again!

We only had 1 night in this hostel but it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff were extremely sweet and very helpful (in particular with helping us organise our trip to Auschwitz). The dinner and breakfast which were included in the price were brilliant value for money. The location was perfect since it was opposite the train station. The only downside was that it was noisy at night with the window open. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Hello, thanks for your review. If you want to stay in a perfect location you need to note that it may be a little bit noisy sometimes, with cars and happy people on the streets :) you can always close the window and turn on the air-con :D Cheers!

brilliant hostel . staff were so helpful and nice.

Cheers for the nice review!

Amazing place! Located in the very centre of the city. Nice design, good food (for free!) and very helpful staff made my stay. Next time I'm in Europe I am gonna stay longer in there. Feels like home.

• 26th Jun 2014

Our staff says "woohoo thanks a lot!", great feedback!

brilliant nice and relaxing everyone was very sociable! if your looking for the nights out then no problem as they meet up with the other two greg and tom hostels and go on nights out! breakfast and dinner were really tasty no complaints! there only a 10/15 minute walk to krakow city centre perfect location literally just across form the train station and shopping mall. bathrooms the calssiest ive seen big storage space and additional safes. had a really lovely stay here great value for money!!

Hello! That's so nice to see such a nice reviews! Thank you! :)

The perfect hostel! Great staff (thanks Sara and Olga!!!!), very good location, a nice atmosphere, where it is easy to socialise, great facilities, incredible breakfast and as incredible free (!) dinner! Thanks a lot for this great experience!!

Hi Deniz! Thanks for the amazing review! We love you!

We stayed in a double room with a shared bathroom on the first floor of the building. The location's perfect: the hostel is literally opposite Krakow's main train station and about 10 minutes from the very centre and is dead easy to find. The room was clean and spacious. The staff are the hostel's greatest asset - friendly, positive and extremely helpful. The price included free breakfast AND dinner (which came as a nice surprise, though in the end we had some food in town).

I think this hostel is the best out of the greg and tom chain. the beds are really comfy and the hostel has a real home feeling. amazing location and the reception are amazing. stay here, if you dont want to be disturbed by young party animals.

Amazing location, great staff, great food!

• 15th Jun 2014