Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Love this place, wish we could have stayed longer!! Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help. Super clean and loved the free vodka, breakfast and dinner. Right across the road from train station too. Would definitely come back!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

If I Ever would like to choose my 2nd home in Europe apart from Munich....I will select this Hostel as home in Krakow to spend my rest of the Life....hahaha...I felt like home here...thanks each n everyone....you guys are Amazingly Awesome ;)

• 11th Sep 2014
  • India

Thank you for making my stay in krakow great!

Hey! We are glad that you had fun in Kraków. Hope you will be back one day : )

Awesome staff, great atmosphere, and great food! Would definitely stay there again!

By far, the best hostel I have spent a night in so far. The staff is very friendly, the meals are awesome, and the decoration is superb! Of course, they can also make the booking for tours and a pub crawl there. The WiFi is nice enough!

• 7th Sep 2014

Thank you for your comment friend : ) We hope to see you again sometime!

awesome hostel. awesome staff. awesome city. highly recommend.

Words really can't describe how great this Hostel is in everyway, I hope the owners appreciate how amazing the staff are. It is by far the best Hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff were asome and even the cleaning ladies which is the first time i have experience this, i called them Mamusia. I want to thank them all for such a memorable stay i will be back. The place was so clean and such good value for money. Great food and location. So many movies to choose for a chilled out day.

We will miss you so much! You have got to be back here with us as soon as possible! Mamusia says hello as well : ) Crazy sweetheart! :) Cheers!

Perfect location. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere, but if you want to go out on a beercrawl they will organize a group and bring you to one of there party-hostel.

Thank you so much for the review! We're doing our best make you guys feel like at home, it's always great to party with you :P

Fantastic hostel, couldn't recommend it any more. Stay here if you get the opportunity.

Dear Friend! :) Thanks so much for the nice review! It was fun to have you here so we're hoping to see you again soon! :) Cheers

Best hostel ever! Comes with breakfast and dinner included and they cater for veggies, vegans and gluten free. Also every night the staff bring out 3 bottles of flavoured Vodka and play drinking games with you. It's a small hostel so you get to know everyone really well People are between 18 and 25 years old. Theres a kitchen with all things you need. Easy walking distance. Spacious rooms and lockers provided. I love Greg and Toms! Everyone said they'd return to Krakow just to stay there. Do it.

Dear friend! :) We are so happy to hear that you liked time spent at our Hostel! We are waiting for you with some more shots ;) cheers!

Great location especially if you are traveling to and from krakow via train or bus! Cool staff and happy to help, even gave me vodka to warm up! Great place and would stay again!

Zaaaane! my man :) I miss your surfing ass :P thanks for the review! cheers! JM

For me it was the first time traveling alone and i don't think i could have picked a better hostel! The atmosphere was perfect! Everybody was really friendly and relaxed, it felt really homely. Because of the free breakfest and diner (! great) it was really easy to make contact with other people. I do want to go back someday because i really love Krakow and for sure that i stay at Greg & Tom Hostel again! :) Btw, the location is perfect too :) Thanks for everything

• 25th Aug 2014

Friend! :) Thank you for the great review. It's good to know you had so much fun here! :) We are waiting for you to come back! :) Cheers!

The best Hostel I have ever been to! I don't usually write reviews, but in this case I HAD to make an exception! Great and FREE food, awesome rooms, clean bathrooms, amazing common room and... FREE SHOTS :P Special shout out to Dave, who helped us get around ; ) JM was the funniest, she took us out and the pub crawl was the best! I absolutely recommend staying there!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Thanks fot the great review! :) We all miss your faces here :) Looking forward to see you again! When are you guys coming back?! :) JM

Amazing hostel with the friendliest staff! Never felt so at home, definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is great, really easy to meet people whether you're going out on the pub crawl or staying in to watch a movie. Breakfast and dinner are both included too so is incredible value. Only issue was the wifi wouldn't ever work, but with a hostel this social you won't need it!

• 21st Aug 2014

Thanks for all the nice words:) we are doing our best to keep the hostel top notch :) cheers!

Absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing, location was perfect, rooms were lovely, safe and clean (we didn't have bunkbeds - nice change). I am not normally a pub crawl person, but had a great time out with the other hostel members and enjoyed playing games in the hostel before we went. Breakfast and dinner were lush and the big sofa was a relief during the rain. Gutted we only stayed one night in Poland. Best hostel and group of hostels we found in Europe. Thank you.

Guys! Thank you so much for your kind words! We try to do our best to make you feel at home : ) You should absolutely come back to Kraków soon! :) cheers!

breakfast and dinner were included and they were really good! staff were fantastic. i left a pair of flipflops and realized 3 days later and when i went back the cleaner had put them aside for me!!! so appreciative.

Dear Friend thank you for such a nice review! We hope your next time in Kraków is going to be with Greg&Tom's! :) cheers!

The staff was very helpful and friendly!!! :) Good location, excellent breakfast - dinner and drinking games (LOL) make it easy to meet other travelers if you're traveling on your own! If I ever go back to Krakow, I'm def staying there again! Well done guys!

Hi! :) Thanks a lot for the great review Shame you couldn't stay longer as we had so much fun with you here! Hope to see you asap! Cheers :)

nice and cosy hostel. nice breakfast and lunch were served. plenty of rooms for socialising events. Helpful staff. The building has no lift. great location as it is very near to the train and bus station. Just minutes of walking to get to the main town. Joined a tour and had a free lunch at the Beer house. The food was disappointing.

Very well located in front of the train station!!!!! We were 4 so had a entire room for us! Very secure. The staff is very friendly! gave us advice and so on! Special thank to JM she was really helpful! :)

• 11th Aug 2014

Guys! : ) So nice to know that you had a great time staying with us! We hope to see you again really soon! :) Cheers, JM

It was the most amazing hostel ever! they served an incredible breakfast and dinner onyl for 16 euros! the location its very good, close to everything, there's also the bus station and a mall in front of the hostel. the people at the reception are awesome, always making jokes and planning things to do at the hostel. I would defintly recommended!

Dear Friend! Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that you liked your stay with us! Come back soon! :) cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5