Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

It turned to be exactly what I was looking for! cozy and with a great atmosphere!

Great time at hostel. We loved the dinner each night and the DVD players in the private rooms. Loads of common room space, nice and quiet most of the time around the rooms. Only one toilet on each level was annoying but not the end of the world. Overall experience was great!

• 13th Oct 2014

Really one of the best hostels ever (and I've seen plenty of them all around the world!). And it's true: you get a free dinner every night. It's a dinner made in a real restaurant, so the word "free" doesn't mean "cheap". Wonderful staff, nice beds, everything perfect! It didn't even matter that the door of my dorm was broken and didn't close. I felt secure.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope that despite broken lock you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!

I had such a pleasent time at Greg

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Stayed in a private apartment. Huge, clean and 5min walk from the old town walls. Next to the central bus station too so easy to get to from the airport and to take trips elsewhere. Great breakfast too. Huge selection. Definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

great location, right next to the main station. no lift in the hostel. free breakfast/dinner! staff are really friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you again really soon!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing, they treat it like their own home and you're a guest there.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again very soon! And yes, we treat it like our home! Cheers!

Very friendly staff and an awesome atmosphere with great food. Highly recomended!

Thank you so much ! And yeah, we love the food as well :))

Greg and Tom Hostel is the perfect hostel!! First, the staff is amazing, always friendly and always ready to help you! The atmosphere is great, easy to meet new people and having fun. The breakfast and the dinner are included and they are really good!!! If you want to live a great experience and meet really people, Greg and Tom hostel is for you!!

Thank you so much for this review, we really enjoyed time spent with you (wine evenings! :D). Hope to see you back here someday!

Staff was very friendly and genuine and loved the free meals and vodka shots :)

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Hands down the best place I've stayed at in Europe. Me and some friends considered moving here it's that good. Free dinners are amazing, you can meet everyone.

Thank you very much for your review! And we would love it if you moved here! :) Cheers!

The Hostel is in a excellent location to explore the city. The free breakfast and dinner are a great bonus! No complaints on any front, both staff and cleanliness were great.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Thank you so very much for leaving such a great review of our Hostel! We hope to see you again really soon! :) Cheers!

One of best hostels I have stayed at. Excellent breakfast and free dinner + great atmosphere.

I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a calm environment to stay in, with the option to party! This hostel joins up with the other two Greg and Tom's every night for a pub crawl, but they happen offsite so you don't have to deal with crazy drunks if you're not in the mood. The staff do a great job of creating a fun environment to bring people together. Plus free breakfast and dinner save you lots of $$. A hostel, will definitely stay again!

• 26th Sep 2014

Hi! Thank you for the review! I really hope you will visit us again! All three of you! We really miss you! See you sooooon!

Probably the most value-for-money hostel I've been to in my trip accross Eastern Europe. Staff is really friendly, really cool and really helpful. Breakfast (included in the price) is massive. They even care to organize tematic evenings and sometimes even cooking dinner (for free!). Dorms are spacious. Still can't figure out how they can offer such big value for such little money. Simply the place to be.

Thank you so much for making the time to write a review about our hostel! : ) I hope to see you again really sooooon!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Free breakfast and free dinner! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful they make you feel at home. Perfect location, super clean, fantastic showers and great food!

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you back in Kraków soon!

Definitely great value for the money!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Dear Friend! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We try our best to make our guests feel good at our hostel!

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in!

Thanks mate! Hope to see you again sometime! :) cheers!

A wonderful hostel, with warm and friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Plenty of socialising in the downstairs kitchen/common room area but also the option of withdrawing to the upstairs area if you felt like some quiet time. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write some nice words about us! :) We do our best to make you feel at home! :)

Love this place, wish we could have stayed longer!! Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help. Super clean and loved the free vodka, breakfast and dinner. Right across the road from train station too. Would definitely come back!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Hey, thank you for the kind words and I hope you'll be back one day :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5