Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great vibe and friendly staff. They have all the information and contacts to make the stay there the better it's possible besides, they provide the best facilities =)

Ideal pittstop

• 18th Nov 2014

This place is amazing!!! Best hostel we've ever stayed in (and we've been travelling for 6 months). The location and setting are great, but its the staff and the atmosphere that really make it. Free breakfast and dinner mean that its really easy to meet other travellers. Free shots or beer after dinner. Great pub crawls. Or if you prefer a quiet night with a movie they bring you popcorn! Cannot recommend this place enough!

The best hostel we have ever stayed in! The staff are so nice and helpful! The 4 bed rooms are part of an apartment of 3 4bed rooms which share a kitchen lounge, bathroom and two computers as well as having access to the main reception, kitchen and lounge. We had expected that the dinner would be very basic considering the price of the room however we were pleasantly surprised by amazing food; potatoes, meat dishes, salads and even desert on some nights. Great location, atmosphere and events!

Such a great review! Thanks! :)

Absolutely LOVED my stay here! My favorite hostel so far! Free brekkie and dinner are a huge, delicious bonus! And the place is small enough that you really get to know your hostel-mates and it's great for socializing! The staff was so friendly and amazing, too! Thank you David for the night on the town! Also very close to train and bus station and close to Old Town and Jewish District! I will recommend this hostel to everyone! Honestly cannot pick anything wrong with G

We LOVED to host you too! Hope to see you back someday :)

Must be one of the best places I ever stayed in... Great staff!

Thanks for the great feedback, it's really nice to read something like this. Take care!

Great Hostel. Staff so helpful. Free breakfast and dinner. Could've done with more than one shower and toilet for those using shared facilities.

It's My second visit to the hostel....and as Good as Ever....thanks again Greg & Tom Crew ;)

Thanks so much! I've heard the third time is coming soon too ;)

Great hostel!

Thank you for short but very nice comment! Hope to see you again!

I am a so traveller and this place was perfect for meeting people. The staff were able to direct me to most places and if they weren't sure they would look it up for me. Breakfast AND dinner were included which was a good surprise. I was able to relax an join the other hostels for a party if I wanted. Super close to the train station, bus station and the old town! This hostel is worth it's price

Big thanks for nice words, it was really nice to host you in our hostel. Hopefully see you soon!

The laundry is a walk away but everything else is excellent! Lovely staff and the free dinner and breakfast is amazing!! Would definitely stay here again!

Come again, It's guests like you making this place awesome!

A big THANK YOU for welcoming me with open arms at 7am after my night train! I had a great stay and met some lovely people. Hope to be back again some day.

Great experience at Greg and Tom, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Clean hostel and great atmosphere.

I really enjoyed my short stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and booked tours to Auschwitz & The Salt Mines upon request. The location is good, close to both the city centre and train station. This is a good place for everyone who likes small and quiet places with a nice atmosphere

Incredible staff who go above and beyond to assist, even if it's 4am and you just learned your 6am flight out of Krakow is cancelled. Thanks guys! Only thing I can criticize is pack earplugs if you're a light sleeper, as the walls are super thin between the 4 bedroom dorms at least.

Hey ! I hope you got to your destination safely and we will be more than glad to have you in Krakow again :) Take care

Really nice hostel, free breakfast and dinner were awesome!

Thank you so much ! We do our best to treat you with some delicious food :)

Well located, calm, nice people... It's a good place! The last day, we left very early in the morning to get our plane (5:00 AM), and they prepared sandwiches and panckes just for us 'cause it was too early for the breakfast. It was so nice!!!

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast and evening meal were very tasty. The location is good; as it is close to both the city centre and main train station. Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

Awesome place! The reviews speak for them self. Free (and good!) breakfast and dinner, free liquor at night all makes for a great atmosphere. I would only suggest staying in the 6 person dorm rather than the four if you have the choice. The four bed is located in another part of the building away from the common area. Its not far, but the 6 bed has a nicer feel.

The reviews are so good thanks to you guys and we are always so happy to hear all the nice words :) We do our best to make you feel like home and we hope it works out well ;)

It turned to be exactly what I was looking for! cozy and with a great atmosphere!

We're so glad that we met your expectations :) Thanks for a great review!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6