Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

This is probably the best hostel we have ever stayed at. Amazing facilities (no bunk beds, dishwasher, etc), awesome staff, great free breakfast AND dinner, and great location literally 3 min from the train/bus station. We also did two of their excursions and loved them. Such a great place!!!!

What I can say is this is BEST Hostel I have ever stayed! The staffs were extremely friendly and the common room was perfect. Free and tasty breakfast, dinner and beer tasting at night, What could I expect more!!?? Will definitely recommend this hostel.

Where to begin with this Hostel... the facilities are amazing as well as the cleanliness overall. Great value for money but the best part is the exceptional staff :), so friendly and knowledgeable as well as their magical ability to get their clientele drunk :P. Hands down the best Hostel I have stayed in and probably ever will.

TThank you for an amazing stay! Felt just like home with a great big Family!

• 6th Apr 2014

Hi dear! :) thank you for a great review! : ) We are more than happy to be considered a part of a family : ) hope you'll come back to us soon then! :) cheers! JM

location is good, close to the train, main bus station, shopping mall and the old town. Breakfast is nice! Worth the money.

The staff were great! All of them very helpful, very kindy, the location is perfect, really close to the main train and bus station. The free breakfast and free dinner were awesome! Very tasteful and there were a lot of variety. And there was also free beer! Very good! It was perfect!

Friend! :) We are glad that you liked staying with us and we really hope that you will be back really soon! : ) There is a lot of free beer left to drink ;) cheers! JM

This hostel is almost perfect... Good location, good facilities, good food... The staff is very nice and helpful.

Thanks a lot for the great review! It is really good to know you enjoyed your stay here. Hope to see you again! Cheers! JM

Great Hostel ! Loved the style and the atmosphere, very cool and comfortable room. The staff were helpful and friendly, they provided free vodka for all guests, which I thought was nice. Overall the stay was enjoyable and relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a hotel.

• 27th Mar 2014

Dear Friend! : ) Thank you for a great review : ) We really hope to see you again in out hostel :) cheers! JM

The girls working on reception were lovely. One in particular helped us to book a tour (she also made yummy pancakes for breakfast). My partner and I booked a private room with a shared bathroom. The room was huge with space to sleep and also sit. Thanks Greg And Tom!!

• 26th Mar 2014

Im going to review the pants off this place! I have been traveling around Europe for 6 months now, exclusively in hostels. I feel like i have a very good grasp on what makes a hostel tick and in particular - succeed or fail. WITH OUT A DOUBT - this is by far the best hostel i have stayed in in Europe and the only place i have reviewed as i feel it is highly deserving. The staff at this hostel are unbeatable, the hostel its self is the most modern and cleanest i have seen. Full marks! Big Love

• 22nd Mar 2014

Ohhh Honey! We can not wait to see you again in Kraków and in our Hostel! We had some amazing times when you were here! Thanks for an awesome review! cheers! JM

I've been travelling for 2 years and this is the best value hostels I've stayed at. Amazing price for what you get (free breakfast, free dinner, free wifi, free beer tasting etc). It's comfortable, has a great ambiance, friendly staff who ensure your stay is fun and it's close to the train and bus hubs. It's easy to befriend people in the lounge and while not the "party hostel", it's only around the corner and you can sign up to a pub crawl there! (staff there also great). Thanks ever so much!

Thank you so much for such a great review. You are always more than welcome to come back for more fun! Hope to see you again soon! cheers! JM

the hostel provide breakfast and dinner! free alcohol at the evening good atmosphere

Thank you love for your amazing review! You're always welcome to stay with us again :)

This hostel has excellent staff who are very helpful and lots of fun. There's a great atmosphere in the hostel that makes it easy to meet other travellers. Free breakfast, dinner and beer tastings so you can't really go wrong. Commual computers are useful. Very close to the train/bus station and a short walk to the centre. Watch out for the vodka shots!

Friend! :) thank you for the review! I hope you'll be back for more shots one day! :) JM

The best hostel I've stayed in. Staff are friendly, funny and automatically make you feel comfortable. They really encourage you to join in with other travellers with their daily beer testing, bar crawls and free dinners/breakfasts. Atmosphere is amazing, when you've spent all day out and you come back and chill on the lush blue sofas it really does feel like you're home. Location great, 5 mins walk for square, opposite the station/shopping malls , trams directly outside

• 17th Mar 2014

Hi : ) thanks for an awesome review : ) I am glad that you liked our hostel :) and I hope to see you here again! :) JM

Best hostel, marvellous stuff, spectacular attmosphere David's a stallion.

Oh my dear! We miss you so much! The day after st. Patrics day wouldn't be the same without you ;) You HAVE to come back to Kraków! : ) cheers mate! : ) JM

Free breakfast and FREE DINNER! How many hostels do that? Great value for the money. I likes that I could buy tour tickets right at the front desk. The only place where they loose points is that fact that shower head mount was broken and some computers were out of order.

Hi! Thanks for your review, we already fixed our computer and shower of course. It's always good to tell us that's something's broken when you're still at the hostel so problem can be fixed immediately :) Cheers!

Awesome! I Wanna go back! Best Hostel i've ever stayed!!!

• 9th Mar 2014

Hello there! Thanks for a nice review!

Just great!!!!

Hi! Thanks for the beautiful 100% :) We try our best to make your stay in Kraków as good as we can : ) hope to see you again! : ) JM

This hostel is a home away from home, never have I been so impressed by such a loving environment with staff that will feel like a second family in only a matter of days. The amenities are top notch, Free dinner and breakfast are included in the duration of your stay, the common room is comfortable, has a new age feel and guests can feel free to be very sociable, it's only 5 minutes walk from Old Town and right across from the Main Bus Station and Mall makes this the best location in all Krakow.

My Mate my Mate! Can't wait for you to come back to us! Thanks for an awesome review!~ and see you soon! Wyrewolwerowany Rewolwer! cheers!! JM

A really nice hostel, one of the best i've been to. Diner was really good!

Hi! Thanks so much for 100% it always makes us happy!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4