Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Greg & Tom hostel is fantastic! The daily free dinners and free pub crawls are something I've never seen anywhere else. The staff are wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable about the city (thanks Filip and Dawid!) and the common room has a very relaxed, sociable and friendly feel. Also great is the ample kitchen (with dishwasher, so washing dishes is not necessary), and the information about tours of the city and nearby attractions outside the city. Overall the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Thank you for your kind comment. We hope that you come back here :)

Awesome hostel. Everything was perfect. Great staff, great food, great location.

Awesome place, pub crawl... Breakfast and dinner... Highly recommended

Really lovely hostel - would definitely stay again!

Very nice food which is more than a hostel can provide. This is somehow a party hostel. The only toilet was occupied by a drunk girl in midnight If you want some quiet places, maybe it's not the best option. I was in mixed dorm and they have only purple light for the whole room which is not good for reading and my eyes turn dry and were tired very soon.

INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: amazing breakfast, amazing dinner, copious amounts of beer and vodka, tea/ coffee/ juice, earplugs!! The staff are amazing and atmosphere is great. Nowhere is perfect but I'd feel bad giving this place any less than 100 percent. If you want to socialise and have a great time in Kraków, GO HERE

The most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are just fantastic - they are knowledgeable, fun, super friendly and will go out of their way to help you (even take you to the hospital and sit with you with a busted ankle)! Everything is so clean, dinner and breaky is amazing! Thanks so much Ewa, Dawid, Maciej and Filip. Will be back 😀

Loved it! Thanks for the amazing time during our stay.

Greg&Tom Hostel was, by far, the best hostel I've ever been in my life. No wonder why they have so many awards over there. Among us, Brazilians, this is the #1 location recommended for a stay in Cracow and this is why Brazilians are a huge part of the clients. Everything was absolutely perfect: the staff was attentive and animated, the food was great, the atmosphere was perfect for making new friends, the rooms and bathrooms were clean etc. If I ever go back to Cracow, I'm staying there again!

I couldn't fault this on anything !! Was brill location just across from train station staff friendly and helpful. awesome free dinner that had a lovly family feel to it then went to a pub crawl which was a lot of fun. Didn't feel awkward at all travelling on my own. Defiantly stay here!

-The BEST hostel ever!!!- I LOVE this hostel super much!!! I stayed here for three nights and I had a wonderful experience! The staff are very nice and helpful! Free breakfast, free dinner and free alcohol are just amazing!! The food are very delicious!! The cozy atmosphere is very nice as well! Easy to meet new friends!! I will definitely stay here again if I travel to Kraków in the future!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!

This is definitely more for people who like to party. It had a dorm sort of feel to it, not as clean as I would have liked.

The free breakfast (meats, cheeses, breads, veggies, fruits, yogurt, jams, cereals) was the best I have had in any hostel. Free dinner (a variety of 7 dishes) was great as well. Plus free alcohol. The hostel was less than a 10 min walk to the train/bus station and old town. There is a huge mall across the street from the hostel. Clean hostel with outlet, bed lamp, and locker for each bed. The girl working the night of March 6th was so helpful; she answered my questions for over an hour.

Fantastic hostel stay. Superb location and easy to get to and find. Walking distance to everything. Staff was very welcoming and the food was great.

A great hostel - really friendly staff, amazing free dinner and games. A fun place to stay! Highly recommend it.

We stayed in a private double room which was hotel standard but shared, clean, facilities. The free dinner they offer is an incredible buffet, as is the breakfast - definitely take this into account when weighing up the prices! The only negative point I would say are they "nightly events" which consist only of drinking games and pub crawls. It's fun once in a while but they really need to mix it up a bit! Auschwitz followed by a pub crawl just seems odd and the other guests seemed to agree

I can't give this hostel anything less than 100%. We stayed in the Greg and Tom's Home Hostel is about five minutes to the train station. We stayed two nights; one night in a four bed dorm and one in a six bed dorm. Both rooms were great- big lockers, comfortable beds, and outlets and lamps in each bunk. The wifi worked perfectly. Both breakfast and dinner are both included and are very, very good! Also if you decide to go out, the hostel runs a free pub crawl every night! Great staff too!!

food, location, staff, everything was awesome! I definitely enjoyed my stay here, and met some cool people. As a solo traveler I found this hostel awesome!

I loved this place. I'm really not a people person but here I liked to chat with other travellers due to organized games after dinner (included in price, as well as breakfast). My double room was spacious & quiet. Everything was clean and nice, the place felt secure, staff was friendly and helpful. Location is perfect next to railway station. The bed wasn't best I've slept in as the mattress was sagging in the middle, but I still slept well, but for someone with back problems it might be a pain.

The best hostel I have even stayed. Very nice staff and warm environment. Free dinner and vodker shots. very good location.

• 25th Feb 2015