Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

An absolutely awesome hostel ever. i hv no complaints at all about grag n tom hostel. really good location,cozy room,Tasty meal. The staff were just amazing! friendly and helpful. Thanks eva,dave,olah and other for everything. cheers!

• 18th May 2015
  • South Korea

It was 5th time to stay at Greg and Tom Hostel. It was totally nice as always! People working there are quite friendly and it is rather small hostel, so you can make friends quite easily. The only downside was that there were no dormitories with single beds any more. Before this hostel had been equipped with only single beds, not with bunk beds.but now there are only dorms with ubiquitous bunk beds that we can find anywhere in the world. I really feel sorry about it.

Awesome Hostel. The experience that you get in this hostel, is precisely what a hostel should feel like. Its very clean, has suuuper friendly staff, is at a very good location and in addition to all of that there are free pub crawls, free breakfast, dinner; free apples as well as free coffee the whole day. I loved every single bit of it!

And we loved you. Thank you for being such a amazing guest :D

I only stayed one night but I loved it! If you're looking for a sociable and friendly hostel, this is the one. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I go back to Krakow.

• 14th May 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in! Its like a family, has awesome stuff and the hostel has free breakfast and dinner.

Thank you for your feedback :) It was great having you here! We are hoping to see you again.

Awesome Hostel. This is what a hostel should be like.

Hands down the best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Very friendly staff, amazing amenities, the rooms and bathrooms looked brand new and very clean. The breakfast was impressive, the room huge, and it's so close to everything to do in Krakow.

I had so much fun here as a solo traveller, and couldn't have asked for a better time. For someone who is looking for a balance between a party hostel and a smaller boutique experience, This is your place. Ewa is adorably sweet, and I loved talking with Dave(?) over wine:) the breakfast AND dinner are divine, and this hostel definitely goes above and beyond. The only suggestion is to have more than one bathroom per floor. Thanks so much you guys!

It was great sipping wine with you here :D Thank you for yur suggestions and we are looking forward to see you again.

We booked with Greg&Tom because the reviews were so good. I thought it was too good to be true, but I can honestly say it was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing breakfast & dinner served each night. Our room (double private) was lovely, large, & felt more like a hotel room. Dave (Dawid) was fantastic & so helpful with information & recommendations for not only Kraków but for our following trip to Zakopane. It was hard to leave this place, but we will definitely come back again.

Thanks girls! It was a great pleasure to meet you. We hope your trip to Zakopane was also great. Hoping to meet you here again!

The best value hostel in the world! Free pretty much everything! Join them for dinner it's fantastic and a great way to meet people. The staff are really friendly and always helpful. Cannot recommend this place enough. Thanks guys!

And we thank you, cause it's also guests like you that make this place special!

Staying at the Greg&Tom Hostel was my best decision in Krakow. Free breakfast AND dinner which are both excellent and a free pub crawl where the hostel provides alcohol, the common room was a great place to go and hang out as there are always friendly faces, and a great location. The staff are amazing, Magic and Dave went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time and and were very knowledgable about things we must see and do while we were in Krakow. I will DEFINITELY be coming back again!!

Thanks guys, It was great fun to spend time with you! Yes, please come back and let's have some more fun!

My favorite hostel from my trip away! The staff was absolutely lovely (Hannah) and gave great tips on what to do an see and ready to answer any questions. The rooms were spacious and clean and friendly. Brilliant atmosphere for single travelers or going with friends.

Great location, amazing breaky and dinner and sociable. Tours avaliable through the hostel are good too. Great fun!

Thank you, it means a lot to us to find out that our guests liked staying with us. We hope to see you again here!

Fantastic hostel! Breakfast and dinner are amazing! Never been any of hostel like this. Staff are so friendly and informative. We met great people and had a really good time. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing us. We are really happy that you liked our hostel. We are hoping to have you here again :)

Incredible place! Unbelievable staff! Perfect location!

Thanks, you are awesome too! Come back!

Great staff, had an excellent time. Also, amazing food, can't believe its free.

We are really glad you liked our hostel. We are hoping that you will visit us again!

Best hostel ever!! Fantastic facilities, great breakfast and dinner, awesome location. But it's the staff that make this place amazing! They are the friendliest most helpful hostel staff I have ever met. David is a legend and took us out for such an awesome night. Ewa should I start planning for our Autumn wedding? :) Amazing hostel and awesome staff!! highly highly recommend!

One of the best hostels that I've stayed so far. Excellent location very close to the train station and bus station. There are very good breakfast and dinner included. Staff very polite and friendly. I do recommend it!

Amazing hostel!! Such an awesome place, does amazing free breakfast and dinner AND a couple of drinks afterwards. Great place to stay if travelling by yourself as easy to meet people. Great location handy to the old town and train station defiantly would stay here again

Great staff every single one of them were awesome. Showers were so nice. Facilities always cleaned multiple times a day. Feed you free breakfast and delicious dinner! Then after dinner pour liquor down your throat as you play drinking games and socialize with all the guests. Best hostel I've stayed at!