Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Wonderful hostel with everything you need while away from home. Staff is very helpful and attentive, Filip was great :) Would come back here again when visiting Krakow.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Outstanding stay. One of the best hostels I've been to. Great, friendly staff and social atmosphere. Having dinner included was a nice surprise.

• 13th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for your comment. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here :D

I think Greg do Toms was the best hostel we stayed in. All the staff ere so lovely and helpful. There was a free breakfast and dinner everyday which was amazing. The rooms also had air con which was the best especially for he time of the year we went. It was such good value or money and we old go back in heartbeat.

Thanks a lot, it was a real pleasure to host you! :)

All of the staff were amazing. Fun activities, great food for the free meals and lots of good people to meet. Had a great experience. Will definitely be back the next time I'm in Krakow. Only thing I will mention for improvement is that they advertise they have air conditioning but not all the rooms have it. We were fortunately cooler for a summer night there and they provided a fan, water and a cold beer but this was still misleading.

Amazing hostel, cool staff, fun people to meet and party, great location, nice showers and beds, excellent value for money, and FREE breakfast, dinner and drinks! Is it possible not to love this place? Best hostel ever!

Excellent hostel that I strongly recommend you consider staying at if you are visiting Kraków however be sure to book in advance as I am not the only one of this view. Ideal location conveniently situated by the main railway station and only a short walk to Old Town. Very comfortable stay and fantastic staff. Thanks must go to Ewa, Aleksandra and Justyna who made my time there a lot of fun - great banter all round! Will be back.

Perfect for solo travellers! They offer an amazing free breakfast and free Dinner everyday, so we always meet all the guests during the dinner and after that we start to play drinking games with free shots! Other positive point is that all the staff is from Poland, so we can learn some polish words and make a local friends. All the staff are great and are always smiling (especially Sylwia) and trying to make you have fun. I highly recomend this hostel.

We love such a incredible guests like you! We hope that we will meet each other soon :)

Terrible nights sleep, no fan or AC so had to keep the windows open all night, and it's loud as hell all night with trams and drunks out on the street. Pillows seemed like they were made out of lumpy cotton balls. Positively, the Atmosphere and staff are very cool. Dinner and breakfast are pretty solid. It feels overpriced compared to other hostels.

• 8th Aug 2015

I honestly can't even describe how amazing this hostel is! The facilities were spotless, air conditioning worked well, and the staff were beyond friendly and amazing. They worked so hard to make sure we all enjoyed our time and they always had amazing recommendations. The food was amazing (I can't believe that dinner was free)! The atmosphere was great, I am a solo female traveller and I had no problem making friends and meeting awesome people to go out with. I would 100% recommend this hostel!

Thank you so much! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel :)

super hostel and fabulous staff. (thanks sylvia - hope the leg gets better soon!)

Sad to leave..the staff there are the best I have met in any hostel. I'm generally too lazy to leave reviews but Greg and Toms is a standout

Absolutely love this hostel! Clean spacious dorm with free lockers. Delicious free dinner and breakfast (with bacons and eggs!) and it is such a great way to meet the other backpackers. Love the pubcrawl (which is combined with the Tom and Greg party hostel and beer house) with unlimited predrink shots.. And best of all, the crew are very friendly and helpful! I have such a great time and will definitely stay here again!

• 6th Aug 2015
  • smiley_sun
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for this comment. It was a real pleasure to host you here :) We hope that you come back to our hostel one day :***

Stayed here while interrailing and it was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in, got an amazing breakfast and dinner included, the rooms and showers were spotless and as good as some hotels but the best thing was the genuinely lovely staggering, who were so friendly, helpful and made you feel at home which isn't something you feel in most hostel. Would recommended to anyone and will definitely visit again

• 4th Aug 2015

Best free breakfast and dinners I've ever had at a hostel. Bacon and stuffed crepes! Also one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location next to the train station and old town. Only down side was there was one toilet and shower per floor.

Stayed 1st at Mosquito, then at Greg and Tom’s. Both are great ito comfort, GT IS SUPERIOR ito atmosphere. The GT staff is VERY open, informal & FUN, while the MSQT staff treats u as reg. client, like any staff does (friendly, though). Maybe, the comparison is not fair bcs the GT staff is SO RIDICOULOUSLY GOOD. MSQT has many policies (noise policy, deposits etc), GT is MORE flexible & trusts u. Comarea: GT=smaller and has 1 big table & u get to know everyone, MSQT=bigger & more smaller tables.

Fantastic hostel, the staff is really friendly and willing to help with anything. What you get for the price is unbelievable as well. Best hostel dinner I've had. If you're a solo traveller and looking to meet others this is your place.

We appreciate your so nice comment. Thank you :)

I had the most amazing experience here at Greg and Tom. The staff was incredibly friendly and always made us feel welcomed. Even though it wasn't the party hostel, they really helped us with free shots and a pub crawl, but we were still able to sleep in peace and quiet. The location is right in front of the main railway station and mall and only a short walk to the city center. Staying here was definitely my favorite part about Krakow.

It was pleasure to host you here. Thank you for staying with us :)

One of the best hostel ever : great people, awesome food and atmosphere!

Awesome place, best hostel so far. breakfast and dinner buffet unseen for me in any hostel. Great atmosphere and amazing staff, will definitely come back !

Excellent hostel! The staff were extremely helpful and the hostel itself was very clean and in a great location. If I am in Kraków again, I will definitely stay here!