Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

THE BEST HOSTEL EVER! And I mean it! Excellent location, very clean and spacious. I specially loved the whole staff! They were always hanging around the hostel even on their days off, entertaining guests and making us feel like we're home! Big shout out to Olga, Ola, Sara, JM aaaand Dave! You guys made my stay! I am definitely coming back and it's gonna be soon! thanks!!! and keep up the good work!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see you back! And yes, we love this place too much :D

don't let the exterior of the building scare you away, it's very nice and clean inside. Looks modern, with cool lights. Nice beds, great separate common room, kitchen where they serve up meals for everyone, good breakfast, and close to historic downtown. The bus from airport drops you off right across the street from hostel, so super handy. Great spot to walk all over. A block away is where the salt mine and auschwitz tours pick people up.

The hostel is on a busy street so there is some traffic noise but the location is perfect. Staying in the guest room right next to the reception area was a bit noisy as well (6 bed dorm) . I'm returning to this hostel for the second time this month which is something I only do when I am very satisfied and this hostel definitely qualifies despite the noise issues I had. I therefor give this hostel a full 100% rating and recommend that you stay here. See you again soon!

Thank you for such a nice review! Next time we'll do our best to make your stay even better! See you soon! :)

This is the best hostel I've stayed in, the staff are brilliant and very friendly! The food is excellent and it is amazing value for money! I totally recommend this hostel, I didn't want to leave!! :)

Then you should be back soon! Thank you for such a nice review, we appreciate it!

Greg 7 Tom is an excellent hostel, the staff are really friendly and are very helpful. Located right in the heart of old town of Krakow with excellent transportation link. Very good value for money.

• 3rd Jun 2014

This hostel was a real home from home. The friendly and super helpful staff, the clean and well equipped rooms. Not only do you get a towel and good hot showers, but free breakfast buffet AND dinner! The atmosphere is super chilled, but if you are looking for drinking they do pub crawls and invite you to come along every time. We had a nice relax there between countries, but wanted to stay longer if we could have. Loved it. Thank you!

Thank you so much girls! Hope you come back watch some more sex and the city ;) cheers! JM

Nice place outside of the touristy old city - and very conviently located right next to the bus and train station :)

This was only my second ever stay in a hostel, first in a dorm. I'm 50 years old and was a little leery about whether it would work for me. That having been said, based on my experience here, and given the value, if I ever get back to Krakow, I'd do it again here. For students/backpackers, the staff is friendly, energetic and helpful. No complaints. The internet worked well. I actually enjoyed my stay. The outside looks scary. Inside is great.

Thank you so much for your review! We hope you'll visit Kraków again! :) cheers, JM

One of the best Hostels that I have ever gone. Well done work Greg & Tom

Thanks you guys! We hope to see you again soon! : ) JM

Couldn't give 110% otherwise I would have. Completely amazing, especially the staff!!! We love sara, Ola and JM. See you again soon. If you don't book here, your not right in the head

This place was so cheap! Plus you receive an excellent breakfast and dinner... AND FREE ALCOHOL! Haha Plus Krakow is such a walkable fun city. This is a great destination.

excellent

Cannot be topped! Absolutely fantastic place to stay. I literally have no complaints!

My staying was great, the staff was really friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, I would recommend it for sure. If I have to complain about something is that I would like more variety on the products that are available In The kitchen during the day, more food in dinner. I think that there could be more toilets and showers. But these are just details! You guys rock!

• 6th May 2014
  • Greece

Hello there! Good to hear that you liked our staff and atmosphere. Although, we don't offer 'all-inclusive' option for food, you can always get a free breakfast and free dinner which is our gift for you. Too bad, because I remember you didn't even try our dinner, saying that you already had something in the restaurant. We don't offer any free food during the day. Take care ;)

Nice people & Staff!! They offered bier and make you like you are at Home!!!

A great place to stay! Easy to find; 2 minutes from the train station. In a very convenient location and everything notable is in walking distance. Very clean. Awesome common room to chill in. Very tasty free breakfasts and dinners. They had bacon! Free beer and shots after dinner before you go out. Arranged pub crawls every night. Tours to get you to the sights outside of Krakow. Super helpful and friendly staff. Cannot recommend this place enough. Will definitely be back in the future.

• 1st May 2014

Hi there! Thank you so much for an amazing review, it always makes us extremely happy ;) Cheers!

Completely amazing

fantastic hostel. Especially, the delicious breakfast and dinner. Nearby the main train station, easy to visit the monuments, cleanness room, the staff is warmly and friendly. It's worthy to lodge there if you want to visit Krakow.

That's so nice of you that you gave us 100%, thank you! We're trying our best to make your stay be unforgettable!

The service you get in a 4 STAR hotel

Thank you Omar! Take care! ;)

Our stay here was really, really nice. I can see why it's the #1 hostel in Poland--the amazing staff and the meals in the kitchen made for a great atmosphere.

Hi Claire! We're so grateful for your amazing 100%! Good to know that you had a great time here