Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

This hostel is amazing. The shared free dinner gets everyone together every night for either casual hangs or, more likely, as pre-game for drunken revelry when you meet the other party hostel groups. Octavian (?) on reception was super helpful and made sure everyone had a good time. Easy walking distance to everything, especially bus/train station. Honestly there isnt much they could improve. Will definitely return.

Thanks for such a nice review, we do your best to the top one in Poland!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe. The common areas are comfortable and clean. The free dinners are not only tasty but also a great way to meet people. All the staff were fun and helpful.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU ARE BEST!

Thanks to warm&kind staffs,I could take transportations to the next city without any problems.It was unforgettable stay in Krakow.Free breakfast was also nice.

our 24h open reception is ready to help with all the requests and problems! Thanks for good review, Cheers

I've been travelling for 13 weeks now and this is by far the BEST hostel I've stayed in. It feels like you're staying in an apartment with mates but still has that hostel vibe of friendliness. There is nothing I can fault with this place. Not only is the hostel itself amazing but so are the staff there. They are all so welcoming, helpful, and friendly and they really do a lot to help make the place as great as it is. I'll definitely be staying here again when I return to Krakow.

Hi mate! Thanks for such a great review. We all do all we can to make this place better and better every day. I hope you will visit us again! cheers

Great hostel, the staff are so lovely! Room was nice, wifi worked perfectly and the free dinners were excellent. There is a good common room for meeting people and the hostel is very close to the train station. Would happily stay here again.

Friend ; ) thank you for the review! we hope to see you here again some day! cheers! JM

Everything was really nice and i felt very comfortable here! I usually dont write reviews but here it is really way over worth the money. Will definitely visit here again if i come to krokow :)

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • South Africa

we all hope you will visit us again! it was a pleasure having you here with us! hugs!

It is the best hostel I have ever stayed in so far. Our double room is very spacious and clean. Great breakfast!

Thanks for nice review, we hope that you also enjoyed our free dinners and free beer served every evening! cheers

I cannot speak highly enough of this hostel. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty. Very helpful & like to hang out with the guests making you feel so welcome :) The included breakfast and dinner is a proper feast and a great time to meet fellow travellers. Nightly pubcrawls are well organised and good value for money. It means you can meet people from the other Greg and Tom hostels also :) Each person in the dorms has a locker and a electronically keypad. Very clean and modern.

A great, clean, affordable hostel with a great location just outside the old city. Good breakfast and dinners every night with a different theme as well as free beer. A fun, small, social hostel, but fortunately not a "party hostel." The staff are amazing!

Overall a good hostel :) The location is good only about a 10-15 min walk to main square in town . If you are travelling alone there is a great atmosphere in bar to meet people with beer tasting and bar quizzes . The only down fall of hostel for me was the shower on the level, it was a push button and second day there was no hot water . But overall good experience at hostel !!

review is not about this hostel, there is no Bar or "push-button" showers in Greg&Tom Home Hostel. It is located max. 7 minutes walk from the Main Square in town. thanks

Great hosel - perfect location - right opposite the train station and central shopping mall in Krakow! Facilities were good - great breakfast and the added bonus of free dinner buffet as well. Staff very helpful. I stayed in the apartment on the fourth floor - very nice to have a seperate livingroom/kitchen in additional the the main communal area on the second floor where the main reception is. Excellent value for money. Very clean facilities. Thankyou for great stay!

Thank you for staying with us, Thank you for nice review and Thank you for being one of your best guests! cheers xD

Good location near train and bus town/city was brilliant hostel great value for money breakfast and dinner fair food and plenty of it (dinner could be a little earlier 6 rather than 7 45 )

• 12th Jan 2014

Thanks you review, we will think about what you said. Reviews like that are really important for us, that is how we improve our quality! Thanks xD

the price includes both breakfast and dinner! very nice atmosphere and the staffs were all very kind and helpful. it's near the main station and a wonderfal shopping mall. strongly recommend it.

This is the best place to stay at in Krakow - unbeatable location, super-helpful staff and wonderful meals! The rooms are awesome, too!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Braj
  • India

Nice to hear that! thanks a lot xD

Best hostel I've stayed in all of Europe. Staff are amazing, great location and tasty dinner.

hi there, wow that is so so nice ! cheers

The best staff ever. Free breakfast, dinner and drinks.

Hi! What else do we need :D thanks for review! hugs

Home cooked DINNER every night, and a great breakfast in the morning! How can you beat that? I loved the pub crawl.

you forgot to said about free beer every night! :D Any way big hugs from all the staff xD

Nice hostel, staffs are friendly and helpful. Location is good, it just across the road to railway station and around 5 mins. walk to old town. Great breakfast and dinner are included, common room is comfortable. Although the mentioned items are good, but i had unpleasant experience in here. At last night, the guys check in at around 3 a.m. and they talked loudly disregard for other roommate.

Thank you for your feedback. Although I think that the '3' note for value for money is not fair. Around NYE you cannot find any hostel in Krakow that provide free breakfast with huge variety of food, free dinner for everybody, free beer and snacks, free DVD rental, free Playstation 3 and Wii, free internet and free towels. If it was too loud in your room why didn't you come to the reception and mention it? We would solve the problem in 3 min, you just have to say it. Sara

The best hostel ever !!!! Such a awesome stuff and atmosphere. The room was comfortablevery clean and secure, and the best: common breakfast and dinner included :) I highly recommend it for everyone, who wants to stay in Cracow . I will come back there for sure! See you guys!

It was 4th time to stay at this hostel, but it is always wonderful! What I like is the friendliness of working people and as for the 4bed dorms they don't have bunk beds. To sleep in the single bed is definitely the strong point. I am sure that I will stay there again!