Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel!

Thank you for short but very nice comment! Hope to see you again!

I am a so traveller and this place was perfect for meeting people. The staff were able to direct me to most places and if they weren't sure they would look it up for me. Breakfast AND dinner were included which was a good surprise. I was able to relax an join the other hostels for a party if I wanted. Super close to the train station, bus station and the old town! This hostel is worth it's price

Big thanks for nice words, it was really nice to host you in our hostel. Hopefully see you soon!

The laundry is a walk away but everything else is excellent! Lovely staff and the free dinner and breakfast is amazing!! Would definitely stay here again!

Come again, It's guests like you making this place awesome!

A big THANK YOU for welcoming me with open arms at 7am after my night train! I had a great stay and met some lovely people. Hope to be back again some day.

Great experience at Greg and Tom, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Clean hostel and great atmosphere.

Fantastic hostel, fantastic staff, and a fantastic time. And you can't beat free breakfast and dinner for the price anywhere. Easily one of my favourite hostels yet.

I really enjoyed my short stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and booked tours to Auschwitz & The Salt Mines upon request. The location is good, close to both the city centre and train station. This is a good place for everyone who likes small and quiet places with a nice atmosphere

Incredible staff who go above and beyond to assist, even if it's 4am and you just learned your 6am flight out of Krakow is cancelled. Thanks guys! Only thing I can criticize is pack earplugs if you're a light sleeper, as the walls are super thin between the 4 bedroom dorms at least.

Hey ! I hope you got to your destination safely and we will be more than glad to have you in Krakow again :) Take care

Really nice hostel, free breakfast and dinner were awesome!

Thank you so much ! We do our best to treat you with some delicious food :)

Well located, calm, nice people... It's a good place! The last day, we left very early in the morning to get our plane (5:00 AM), and they prepared sandwiches and panckes just for us 'cause it was too early for the breakfast. It was so nice!!!

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast and evening meal were very tasty. The location is good; as it is close to both the city centre and main train station. Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

Awesome place! The reviews speak for them self. Free (and good!) breakfast and dinner, free liquor at night all makes for a great atmosphere. I would only suggest staying in the 6 person dorm rather than the four if you have the choice. The four bed is located in another part of the building away from the common area. Its not far, but the 6 bed has a nicer feel.

The reviews are so good thanks to you guys and we are always so happy to hear all the nice words :) We do our best to make you feel like home and we hope it works out well ;)

It turned to be exactly what I was looking for! cozy and with a great atmosphere!

We're so glad that we met your expectations :) Thanks for a great review!

Great time at hostel. We loved the dinner each night and the DVD players in the private rooms. Loads of common room space, nice and quiet most of the time around the rooms. Only one toilet on each level was annoying but not the end of the world. Overall experience was great!

It's so nice to read good words about our hostel, thank you very much! :)

Really one of the best hostels ever (and I've seen plenty of them all around the world!). And it's true: you get a free dinner every night. It's a dinner made in a real restaurant, so the word "free" doesn't mean "cheap". Wonderful staff, nice beds, everything perfect! It didn't even matter that the door of my dorm was broken and didn't close. I felt secure.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope that despite broken lock you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!

I had such a pleasent time at Greg

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Seriously good hostel - pro's: Amazing free breakfast AND dinner every day, great location b/w old town and train station, good wifi, hot showers & NO bunk beds in the 4 bed dorm - made for a great nights sleep and we had heaps of space. Really helpful staff knew so much about day trips and Krakow (e.g. getting ice hockey tix). Only minor downsides are - too many keys, the top floor only has one shower & sink (same room) & 1toilet b/w 12 & not the best socially sometimes cos of the split floors

Thank you so much for such a good review, was nice having you here in the hostel. Cheers!

Stayed in a private apartment. Huge, clean and 5min walk from the old town walls. Next to the central bus station too so easy to get to from the airport and to take trips elsewhere. Great breakfast too. Huge selection. Definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

great location, right next to the main station. no lift in the hostel. free breakfast/dinner! staff are really friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you again really soon!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing, they treat it like their own home and you're a guest there.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again very soon! And yes, we treat it like our home! Cheers!