Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Amazing place! Located in the very centre of the city. Nice design, good food (for free!) and very helpful staff made my stay. Next time I'm in Europe I am gonna stay longer in there. Feels like home.

• 26th Jun 2014

Our staff says "woohoo thanks a lot!", great feedback!

brilliant nice and relaxing everyone was very sociable! if your looking for the nights out then no problem as they meet up with the other two greg and tom hostels and go on nights out! breakfast and dinner were really tasty no complaints! there only a 10/15 minute walk to krakow city centre perfect location literally just across form the train station and shopping mall. bathrooms the calssiest ive seen big storage space and additional safes. had a really lovely stay here great value for money!!

Hello! That's so nice to see such a nice reviews! Thank you! :)

The perfect hostel! Great staff (thanks Sara and Olga!!!!), very good location, a nice atmosphere, where it is easy to socialise, great facilities, incredible breakfast and as incredible free (!) dinner! Thanks a lot for this great experience!!

Hi Deniz! Thanks for the amazing review! We love you!

We stayed in a double room with a shared bathroom on the first floor of the building. The location's perfect: the hostel is literally opposite Krakow's main train station and about 10 minutes from the very centre and is dead easy to find. The room was clean and spacious. The staff are the hostel's greatest asset - friendly, positive and extremely helpful. The price included free breakfast AND dinner (which came as a nice surprise, though in the end we had some food in town).

I think this hostel is the best out of the greg and tom chain. the beds are really comfy and the hostel has a real home feeling. amazing location and the reception are amazing. stay here, if you dont want to be disturbed by young party animals.

Amazing location, great staff, great food!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Our stay here would have been perfect if it weren't for other guests... but that's the way it goes when you stay at hostels! The hostel itself is very nice, modern and well decorated, clean and bright. The staff is very helpful and kind. There is a very good free breakfast every day and even free dinner (also very good). There could be more toilets (just one for about 12 people I think), and so sometimes you had to wait, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Kind of a "party hostel" of sorts.

Best Hostel I have ever stayed in. Very clean, and they provide breakfast and dinner at a great rate! Staff was very friendly as well! If I ever get back to Krakow, I will definitely stay there again.

Excelent hostel in amazing city.

I've been to several hostels throughout Europe and Greg and Tom was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was excellent, and the beds, showers, and bathrooms were kept clean and were good quality. The best part was how dinner leftovers were left out for the people who came back late at night and needed some drunk munchies! Woo!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks so much ! And yeah, we are always prepared for you guys coming back from the party , you make the night much more interesting !;)

THE BEST HOSTEL EVER! And I mean it! Excellent location, very clean and spacious. I specially loved the whole staff! They were always hanging around the hostel even on their days off, entertaining guests and making us feel like we're home! Big shout out to Olga, Ola, Sara, JM aaaand Dave! You guys made my stay! I am definitely coming back and it's gonna be soon! thanks!!! and keep up the good work!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see you back! And yes, we love this place too much :D

don't let the exterior of the building scare you away, it's very nice and clean inside. Looks modern, with cool lights. Nice beds, great separate common room, kitchen where they serve up meals for everyone, good breakfast, and close to historic downtown. The bus from airport drops you off right across the street from hostel, so super handy. Great spot to walk all over. A block away is where the salt mine and auschwitz tours pick people up.

The hostel is on a busy street so there is some traffic noise but the location is perfect. Staying in the guest room right next to the reception area was a bit noisy as well (6 bed dorm) . I'm returning to this hostel for the second time this month which is something I only do when I am very satisfied and this hostel definitely qualifies despite the noise issues I had. I therefor give this hostel a full 100% rating and recommend that you stay here. See you again soon!

Thank you for such a nice review! Next time we'll do our best to make your stay even better! See you soon! :)

This is the best hostel I've stayed in, the staff are brilliant and very friendly! The food is excellent and it is amazing value for money! I totally recommend this hostel, I didn't want to leave!! :)

Then you should be back soon! Thank you for such a nice review, we appreciate it!

Greg 7 Tom is an excellent hostel, the staff are really friendly and are very helpful. Located right in the heart of old town of Krakow with excellent transportation link. Very good value for money.

• 3rd Jun 2014

This hostel was a real home from home. The friendly and super helpful staff, the clean and well equipped rooms. Not only do you get a towel and good hot showers, but free breakfast buffet AND dinner! The atmosphere is super chilled, but if you are looking for drinking they do pub crawls and invite you to come along every time. We had a nice relax there between countries, but wanted to stay longer if we could have. Loved it. Thank you!

Thank you so much girls! Hope you come back watch some more sex and the city ;) cheers! JM

Nice place outside of the touristy old city - and very conviently located right next to the bus and train station :)

This was only my second ever stay in a hostel, first in a dorm. I'm 50 years old and was a little leery about whether it would work for me. That having been said, based on my experience here, and given the value, if I ever get back to Krakow, I'd do it again here. For students/backpackers, the staff is friendly, energetic and helpful. No complaints. The internet worked well. I actually enjoyed my stay. The outside looks scary. Inside is great.

Thank you so much for your review! We hope you'll visit Kraków again! :) cheers, JM

One of the best Hostels that I have ever gone. Well done work Greg & Tom

Thanks you guys! We hope to see you again soon! : ) JM

Easily the best hostel in Krakow. And maybe Central/Eastern Europe. Two free meals a day, great staff, fast internet, and a great vibe. I love this place and definitely will stay again. Book fast because they are always full.