Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Very friendly staff and an awesome atmosphere with great food. Highly recomended!

Thank you so much ! And yeah, we love the food as well :))

Greg and Tom Hostel is the perfect hostel!! First, the staff is amazing, always friendly and always ready to help you! The atmosphere is great, easy to meet new people and having fun. The breakfast and the dinner are included and they are really good!!! If you want to live a great experience and meet really people, Greg and Tom hostel is for you!!

Thank you so much for this review, we really enjoyed time spent with you (wine evenings! :D). Hope to see you back here someday!

Staff was very friendly and genuine and loved the free meals and vodka shots :)

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Hands down the best place I've stayed at in Europe. Me and some friends considered moving here it's that good. Free dinners are amazing, you can meet everyone.

Thank you very much for your review! And we would love it if you moved here! :) Cheers!

The Hostel is in a excellent location to explore the city. The free breakfast and dinner are a great bonus! No complaints on any front, both staff and cleanliness were great.

Thank you so very much for leaving such a great review of our Hostel! We hope to see you again really soon! :) Cheers!

One of best hostels I have stayed at. Excellent breakfast and free dinner + great atmosphere.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again very soon!

I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a calm environment to stay in, with the option to party! This hostel joins up with the other two Greg and Tom's every night for a pub crawl, but they happen offsite so you don't have to deal with crazy drunks if you're not in the mood. The staff do a great job of creating a fun environment to bring people together. Plus free breakfast and dinner save you lots of $$. A hostel, will definitely stay again!

• 26th Sep 2014

Hi! Thank you for the review! I really hope you will visit us again! All three of you! We really miss you! See you sooooon!

Probably the most value-for-money hostel I've been to in my trip accross Eastern Europe. Staff is really friendly, really cool and really helpful. Breakfast (included in the price) is massive. They even care to organize tematic evenings and sometimes even cooking dinner (for free!). Dorms are spacious. Still can't figure out how they can offer such big value for such little money. Simply the place to be.

Thank you so much for making the time to write a review about our hostel! : ) I hope to see you again really sooooon!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Free breakfast and free dinner! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful they make you feel at home. Perfect location, super clean, fantastic showers and great food!

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you back in Kraków soon!

Definitely great value for the money!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Dear Friend! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We try our best to make our guests feel good at our hostel!

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in!

Thanks mate! Hope to see you again sometime! :) cheers!

A wonderful hostel, with warm and friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Plenty of socialising in the downstairs kitchen/common room area but also the option of withdrawing to the upstairs area if you felt like some quiet time. Definitely would recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write some nice words about us! :) We do our best to make you feel at home! :)

Love this place, wish we could have stayed longer!! Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help. Super clean and loved the free vodka, breakfast and dinner. Right across the road from train station too. Would definitely come back!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Hey, thank you for the kind words and I hope you'll be back one day :)

Had an awesome stay here! Especially if you are staying for several days in Krakow this hostel is thé best: you get really the feeling to be at home! There is a good breakfast and there is a good dinner waiting for you at the end of the day... before going out :) I was travelling alone and met so many nice people here! And the staff is great, they really take care of you. If you are afraid it's too quiet, you can move in the evening easily to the Beer hostel or Party hostel. Wanna go back asap!

Thank you so much for an awesome review! We are waiting for you to get back here! : ) Cheers!

If I Ever would like to choose my 2nd home in Europe apart from Munich....I will select this Hostel as home in Krakow to spend my rest of the Life....hahaha...I felt like home here...thanks each n everyone....you guys are Amazingly Awesome ;)

Hey you ! Thank you so much for the nice words and you know that if you ever decide to change your home for some reason we will always be waiting for you ! :) Crazy pub crawls and hours of conversations, this is what we love about our guests !

Thank you for making my stay in krakow great!

Hey! We are glad that you had fun in Kraków. Hope you will be back one day : )

Awesome staff, great atmosphere, and great food! Would definitely stay there again!

Thank you so much! : ) we are waiting for you at Greg&Tom's! :) cheers!

By far, the best hostel I have spent a night in so far. The staff is very friendly, the meals are awesome, and the decoration is superb! Of course, they can also make the booking for tours and a pub crawl there. The WiFi is nice enough!

• 7th Sep 2014

Thank you for your comment friend : ) We hope to see you again sometime!

awesome hostel. awesome staff. awesome city. highly recommend.

Thanks so much for the review! :) We hope to see you at Greg&Tom's really soon! :) cheers!

Words really can't describe how great this Hostel is in everyway, I hope the owners appreciate how amazing the staff are. It is by far the best Hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff were asome and even the cleaning ladies which is the first time i have experience this, i called them Mamusia. I want to thank them all for such a memorable stay i will be back. The place was so clean and such good value for money. Great food and location. So many movies to choose for a chilled out day.

We will miss you so much! You have got to be back here with us as soon as possible! Mamusia says hello as well : ) Crazy sweetheart! :) Cheers!