Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

-The BEST hostel ever!!!- I LOVE this hostel super much!!! I stayed here for three nights and I had a wonderful experience! The staff are very nice and helpful! Free breakfast, free dinner and free alcohol are just amazing!! The food are very delicious!! The cozy atmosphere is very nice as well! Easy to meet new friends!! I will definitely stay here again if I travel to Kraków in the future!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!

This is definitely more for people who like to party. It had a dorm sort of feel to it, not as clean as I would have liked.

The free breakfast (meats, cheeses, breads, veggies, fruits, yogurt, jams, cereals) was the best I have had in any hostel. Free dinner (a variety of 7 dishes) was great as well. Plus free alcohol. The hostel was less than a 10 min walk to the train/bus station and old town. There is a huge mall across the street from the hostel. Clean hostel with outlet, bed lamp, and locker for each bed. The girl working the night of March 6th was so helpful; she answered my questions for over an hour.

Fantastic hostel stay. Superb location and easy to get to and find. Walking distance to everything. Staff was very welcoming and the food was great.

A great hostel - really friendly staff, amazing free dinner and games. A fun place to stay! Highly recommend it.

We stayed in a private double room which was hotel standard but shared, clean, facilities. The free dinner they offer is an incredible buffet, as is the breakfast - definitely take this into account when weighing up the prices! The only negative point I would say are they "nightly events" which consist only of drinking games and pub crawls. It's fun once in a while but they really need to mix it up a bit! Auschwitz followed by a pub crawl just seems odd and the other guests seemed to agree

I can't give this hostel anything less than 100%. We stayed in the Greg and Tom's Home Hostel is about five minutes to the train station. We stayed two nights; one night in a four bed dorm and one in a six bed dorm. Both rooms were great- big lockers, comfortable beds, and outlets and lamps in each bunk. The wifi worked perfectly. Both breakfast and dinner are both included and are very, very good! Also if you decide to go out, the hostel runs a free pub crawl every night! Great staff too!!

food, location, staff, everything was awesome! I definitely enjoyed my stay here, and met some cool people. As a solo traveler I found this hostel awesome!

I loved this place. I'm really not a people person but here I liked to chat with other travellers due to organized games after dinner (included in price, as well as breakfast). My double room was spacious & quiet. Everything was clean and nice, the place felt secure, staff was friendly and helpful. Location is perfect next to railway station. The bed wasn't best I've slept in as the mattress was sagging in the middle, but I still slept well, but for someone with back problems it might be a pain.

The best hostel I have even stayed. Very nice staff and warm environment. Free dinner and vodker shots. very good location.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Perfect! Only 3 mins walk from both the train station and the old town. Excellent atmosphere makes it much easier to socialise even for a shy person. Free breakfast, free dinner, free tea and free drinks for pub crawl??? YES!! What makes the place are all the super nice staffs! In particular martha:)

Hey!! Thanks a lot for your comment! See you next time in Kraków! :)

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to make you feel at home, even making popcorn for myself and other guests while we watched a movie. The free breakfasts and dinners are actually really tasty, and give you a good opportunity to socialise and meet other travellers. The hostel itself was clean and comfortable. I had a great stay and was quite sad to leave!

• 17th Feb 2015

It's impossible for me to give this hostel anything less that 100%. Everything was absolutely spot on. The staff were amazing- helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating m, the atmosphere is super friendly- you can party or chill, it's your choice. This is the the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Located spitting distance from the main train station. Delicious breakfast and dinner!! I could rave about this hostel for days, stay nowhere else I'd you visit Kraków! Loved my stay, thanks team xx

Hey Aliki!! You're awesome! Thanks a lot for such a great review/ See you next time! G&T staff

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Small and homely with the option to party at the other Greg and Tom hostels each night. Plenty of free stuff included and the staff were excellent! Thanks

hey! thanks for that review! hope to see you again!

Greg and Toms had been recommended to me and did not disappoint. The facilities are all really modern and clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the extras are quite unbelievable. The breakfast is traditional east of Europe, not dissimilar to a good hotel we stayed in in Krakow a few years previously, the free dinners are shipped in from a restaurant and are fantastic and the pub/club crawl was just great. It's not too good to be true, reward your faith and book in! :)

• 8th Feb 2015

This hostel is super clean and extremely nice, and the free dinner and breakfast was amazing, nothing like I've ever had in any other hostel! Location is right outside the train station, which is really convenient for day trips, and a 10 minute walk from the old town square.

Thank you for your comment, hope to see you back soon! :)

Great hostel. Super friendly and helpful staff. Fun pub crawl. Nice free breakfast and dinner. Definitely stay here.

Greg and Tom's is great! The staff are truly top class. Breakfast and dinner are fantastic! Though the exterior of the building is dated, the facility itself is lovely! Great kitchen, common-room, and beds! The bathroom could be bigger, but is very clean and the showers are great. The atmosphere is lovely- if you want to relax, that's possible. If you want to go out, that's available too! Its not a party hostel, but it is a great one for getting to meet people. Excellent value. Stay!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Thank you for your comment, we're really happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you back soon! :)

The best hostel I've been in. You almost feel bad because they give you too much. Great people, great food, great location all within a beautiful hostel. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your comment. We hope that you will come back to our hostel one day. We are really glad that you and your girlfriend were our guest. Thank you :)

Very good hostel. rooms are clean and tidy. never had such varied breakfast. For sure one of my top hostels.

Thank you for your nice words, we hope to see you again soon!