Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Couldn't give 110% otherwise I would have. Completely amazing, especially the staff!!! We love sara, Ola and JM. See you again soon. If you don't book here, your not right in the head

This place was so cheap! Plus you receive an excellent breakfast and dinner... AND FREE ALCOHOL! Haha Plus Krakow is such a walkable fun city. This is a great destination.

excellent

Cannot be topped! Absolutely fantastic place to stay. I literally have no complaints!

My staying was great, the staff was really friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, I would recommend it for sure. If I have to complain about something is that I would like more variety on the products that are available In The kitchen during the day, more food in dinner. I think that there could be more toilets and showers. But these are just details! You guys rock!

• 6th May 2014
  • Greece

Hello there! Good to hear that you liked our staff and atmosphere. Although, we don't offer 'all-inclusive' option for food, you can always get a free breakfast and free dinner which is our gift for you. Too bad, because I remember you didn't even try our dinner, saying that you already had something in the restaurant. We don't offer any free food during the day. Take care ;)

Nice people & Staff!! They offered bier and make you like you are at Home!!!

A great place to stay! Easy to find; 2 minutes from the train station. In a very convenient location and everything notable is in walking distance. Very clean. Awesome common room to chill in. Very tasty free breakfasts and dinners. They had bacon! Free beer and shots after dinner before you go out. Arranged pub crawls every night. Tours to get you to the sights outside of Krakow. Super helpful and friendly staff. Cannot recommend this place enough. Will definitely be back in the future.

• 1st May 2014

Hi there! Thank you so much for an amazing review, it always makes us extremely happy ;) Cheers!

Completely amazing

fantastic hostel. Especially, the delicious breakfast and dinner. Nearby the main train station, easy to visit the monuments, cleanness room, the staff is warmly and friendly. It's worthy to lodge there if you want to visit Krakow.

That's so nice of you that you gave us 100%, thank you! We're trying our best to make your stay be unforgettable!

The service you get in a 4 STAR hotel

Thank you Omar! Take care! ;)

Our stay here was really, really nice. I can see why it's the #1 hostel in Poland--the amazing staff and the meals in the kitchen made for a great atmosphere.

Hi Claire! We're so grateful for your amazing 100%! Good to know that you had a great time here

This is probably the best hostel we have ever stayed at. Amazing facilities (no bunk beds, dishwasher, etc), awesome staff, great free breakfast AND dinner, and great location literally 3 min from the train/bus station. We also did two of their excursions and loved them. Such a great place!!!!

OMG we're so happy for your 100%! We're organizing the 10th anniversary party, wish you could be here and celebrate with us! Cheers!

This is an amazing hostel! I was traveling alone and it was nice to be able to meet people here. The environment of the hostel made it easy to meet other people, which I appreciated. It was homier than the other Greg and Tom hostels which I liked too. Their breakfasts were the best I've seen at a hostel and their dinners were pretty good as well. Staff is extremely nice!

• 12th Apr 2014

Hello sweetie! Thank you very much, yes we're home hostel and that's why we focus on making the atmosphere as homey as it's possible so everybody can feel nice and relaxed.

this is the best hostel i have ever stayed! every staff is nice and smiling. People who stay this hostel are also nice. Complimentary breakfast and dinner, which are very satisfied. Some events carry on every night. Perfect!

Oh yes, there's a pub crawl organised everyday at our Greg&Tom Party Hostel, also in our place you can eat some nice free dinner everyday, try some free beer, play games, etc. Thank you for your 100%! Cheers!

What I can say is this is BEST Hostel I have ever stayed! The staffs were extremely friendly and the common room was perfect. Free and tasty breakfast, dinner and beer tasting at night, What could I expect more!!?? Will definitely recommend this hostel.

Oh honey your review is amazing! wish you could stay longer with us! Take care! :)

Where to begin with this Hostel... the facilities are amazing as well as the cleanliness overall. Great value for money but the best part is the exceptional staff :), so friendly and knowledgeable as well as their magical ability to get their clientele drunk :P. Hands down the best Hostel I have stayed in and probably ever will.

Nick! Thank you for amazing review, you've got to come back one more time at least! We already miss you! And we miss parties with you! x x

TThank you for an amazing stay! Felt just like home with a great big Family!

• 6th Apr 2014

Hi dear! :) thank you for a great review! : ) We are more than happy to be considered a part of a family : ) hope you'll come back to us soon then! :) cheers! JM

location is good, close to the train, main bus station, shopping mall and the old town. Breakfast is nice! Worth the money.

The staff were great! All of them very helpful, very kindy, the location is perfect, really close to the main train and bus station. The free breakfast and free dinner were awesome! Very tasteful and there were a lot of variety. And there was also free beer! Very good! It was perfect!

Friend! :) We are glad that you liked staying with us and we really hope that you will be back really soon! : ) There is a lot of free beer left to drink ;) cheers! JM

This hostel is almost perfect... Good location, good facilities, good food... The staff is very nice and helpful.

Thanks a lot for the great review! It is really good to know you enjoyed your stay here. Hope to see you again! Cheers! JM