Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great staff every single one of them were awesome. Showers were so nice. Facilities always cleaned multiple times a day. Feed you free breakfast and delicious dinner! Then after dinner pour liquor down your throat as you play drinking games and socialize with all the guests. Best hostel I've stayed at!

This hostel is amazing. Free breakfast, dinner and drinks. Great staff, very helpful! Definitely recommend.

Toilet behind the hostel can be bigger. There should be an additional toilet on that floor.

The dinner they offered was GREAT (vegetarian)! Also at breakfast there's lots to choose from. I hope you don't throw away too much of the food.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

I loved this place. It's.a great place to meet new people as they have structured things so well. The free breakfast was a great spread and always plenty to eat and a nice homey kitchen. The free dinners were even better. The food is brought in from a restaurant and there's great variety and again, lots of it. After eating, everyone naturally moves to the common room adjacent, which is large enough to hold everyone and the structure (U shaped couches) ensures the conversation includes All.

best hostel in the history of hostels. SO GOOD I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT. this is not a paid advertisement, the food was great, the location was great, the facilities were great! this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. it was so good I ACTUALLY made a note to mention someone in this review. His name was Magic and he worked at reception. this dude killed it and deserves a raise, best customer service. also the dude whose getting his master in linguistically was also awesome. thanks Greg/tom

The hostel is great! A lot of things included in the price! Free breakfast and dinner are delicious! The staff is welcoming! Highly approved!

The free dinner and breakfast really are amazing, best you'll find from a hostel in Europe. Overall good facilities and really nice staff, who help setup tours and provide a ridiculous amount of free shots in the evening. Location is very close to train station but a bit far from the best bar area.

Probably the best hostel I ever stayed at – the location is perfect (close to both the train station and the historical centre), the staff is the best you could ask for and they offer really good (and free) food. Thank you for making my time in Cracow and unforgettable experience!

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! Central location, very clean, really great food (free dinner!) and a good communal area, which made it really easy to meet people. Above all, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and very welcoming when we arrived. Highly recommended!

Greg & Tom hostel is fantastic! The daily free dinners and free pub crawls are something I've never seen anywhere else. The staff are wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable about the city (thanks Filip and Dawid!) and the common room has a very relaxed, sociable and friendly feel. Also great is the ample kitchen (with dishwasher, so washing dishes is not necessary), and the information about tours of the city and nearby attractions outside the city. Overall the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Thank you for your kind comment. We hope that you come back here :)

Awesome hostel. Everything was perfect. Great staff, great food, great location.

Awesome place, pub crawl... Breakfast and dinner... Highly recommended

Really lovely hostel - would definitely stay again!

Very nice food which is more than a hostel can provide. This is somehow a party hostel. The only toilet was occupied by a drunk girl in midnight If you want some quiet places, maybe it's not the best option. I was in mixed dorm and they have only purple light for the whole room which is not good for reading and my eyes turn dry and were tired very soon.

INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: amazing breakfast, amazing dinner, copious amounts of beer and vodka, tea/ coffee/ juice, earplugs!! The staff are amazing and atmosphere is great. Nowhere is perfect but I'd feel bad giving this place any less than 100 percent. If you want to socialise and have a great time in Kraków, GO HERE

The most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are just fantastic - they are knowledgeable, fun, super friendly and will go out of their way to help you (even take you to the hospital and sit with you with a busted ankle)! Everything is so clean, dinner and breaky is amazing! Thanks so much Ewa, Dawid, Maciej and Filip. Will be back 😀

Definitely the best hostel ever!! Would stay again, again and again!!! Amazing helpful staff, delicious breakfast and dinner, comfortable and spacious rooms, great atmosphere!

Loved it! Thanks for the amazing time during our stay.

Greg&Tom Hostel was, by far, the best hostel I've ever been in my life. No wonder why they have so many awards over there. Among us, Brazilians, this is the #1 location recommended for a stay in Cracow and this is why Brazilians are a huge part of the clients. Everything was absolutely perfect: the staff was attentive and animated, the food was great, the atmosphere was perfect for making new friends, the rooms and bathrooms were clean etc. If I ever go back to Cracow, I'm staying there again!