Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Amazing hostel! The staff are some of the friendliest I've ever met at a hostel, always happy to help with whatever they can. They free breakfast & dinners are actually very good too, saving you lots of money. Located just across the road from the main train station & about a short 10 min walk to the old town. Highly recommend to stay here!

Can't give a better review for a hostel, everything there was great! For starters they put on a great spread for both breakfast and dinner (I'm talking pancakes for breakfast, and steaks for dinner) for free and are really accomodating with everything. The staff were great, always helpful and keen to get to know you. We had to leave really early one morning and the night staff made us breakfast was so kind. Great pub crawl, big rooms and good location!

Had a fantastic time at this hostel. The rooms are nice, meals are the best free meals I've had in any hostel, and there was a great social atmosphere. Everything was pretty clean and I will definitely be back. Only a few little things I didn't like. The basin to wash hands was in the same room as the shower so was inaccessible when someone was showering. Also felt uncomfortable having a middle-aged man staying in our room, because we chose this hostel partly because of the age limit.

Thanks for your review! We do our best to make you feel comfortable, we're glad you appreciate it :)

The staff are really nice. Free breakfast and free diner are well prepared for guests.

Thanks! We always try to make your stay unforgettable :)

We couldn't believe how much we got for our money, with free breakfast and dinner and such lovely rooms! Only issue was the Internet was a bit hit and miss.

Thank you so much for the review! We're really happy you liked our hostel :)

Mosquito and Greg and Tom's are the two best so I'll compare them in this review given I stayed in both for two days. Character limits prevent me from elaborating too much unfortunately: Atmosphere: Mosquito - two large common areas and one floor whereas GT is broken up Location: Mosquito - more right outside front door Rooms: GT - more space Food: GT - more to choose from (dinner) Shower: Mosquito - always hot; not so at GT Nights Out: Even - More booze at GT but Mosq has more venues

Best free breakfast and dinner (!!!) I ever had at a hostel. Really nice vibes, cool staff, with a lively pub crawl (more of a club crawl) every day.

We're glad you're satisfied with your stay :)

Great place. So friendly and welcoming. Good spot next to train and on edge of old town. Amazing value - free brekkie and dinner (buffet style for both) and shots every night! We're really lovely for my friends birthday too - sang her happy birthday with a little cake. One of the best hostels I've been to.

Thank you guys for the amazing time and the best pubcrawl's. I will be back soon!

• 7th Jul 2015

We're waiting for you! :)

It was a lovely small hostel. The free dinner and breakfast were excellent - great quality, quantity and variety. Even though there was a mix up with my booking, the staff sorted it out very well.

We are really glad that you appreciated us. Thank you!

A wonderful little hostel right in the middle of Krakow! Amazing staff and great vibe with organised pub crawls and dinner option. On our floor, there was only one showeroom so a bit of a fight in the mornings for a slot but everything else was faultless!

Thank you so much for a great review! :)

Such an amazing hostel!! You won't regret staying there!! Amazing staff and location; really great kitchen; amazing breakfast, dinner; wifi is really good too. The only comment I would make is that there is not laundry facilities and the walk to the nearest one kinda sucks especially if it's hot (it's maybe 20-25 minutes). So, if you can, save your laundry for the next place :P But seriously, amazing hostel! Felt like a second home!

Thank you very much! We're so glad you liked it in here :)

Awesome place to stay would recommend to everyone!

Thanks :))))

This is the best hostel ever, most welcoming and the staff are lovely. We arrived at 7am after a night train and thought we were only allowed to drop our bags off quickly, but we were welcomed with a breakfast and a shower and had a nap on the soffa! The free breakfast and supper was delicious! We also had such a good night out with the hostel. We will definitely come back to Krakow just to stay in this hostel. Thank you guys :)

Thank you!!! We hope that you will be back as soon as possible :D:D:D Cheers!!!

Best hostel we've stayed in

Excellent hostel. Awesome staff. Great location. Would absolutely reccomend!!

Outstanding hostel offering everything you want, plus bonuses like a great free dinner. Clean, central and excellent value for money. My only grumble would be that I never saw the same staff member twice, which is kinda a shame as it's nice to see a familiar face.

Great location. It is just cross street from the bus / train station yet it is very close to the old town as well. Staff are all very nice and helpful. There are pub crawl at the nights but you don't need to join if you n don't want to. The space in n there room it's v great. Great value with decent breakfast and dinner included.

Oh this Hostel... Where do I start? This is the best hostel in the entire world. Sansa Stark works here for crying out loud. The staff here are the best ever. They will feed you all day, give you shots of polish vodka and become your best friends after going out to the bars with you. Shout out to Ola, we're going to live on a vineyard in Italy. CHUPA CHUPS FOR LIFE, LOVE YALL

• 21st Jun 2015

Thanks for being one of the most amazing guests of Greg&Tom Hostels. We hope that you come back one day :)

Best hostel I've ever been to. Ask anyone else who's been here, they'll say the same.

Thanks for such a nice comment :*