Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Really good stay at this hostel. Surpassed our cleanliness expectations and the free meals were awesome! Best free breakfast since travelling Europe by far and the free dinner was the cherry on top! Would come back for sure.

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that we even surpassed your cleanliness expectations ;) Cheers!

This is not the first time I am staying here. This hostel is definitely one of the best (if not the best) of Krakow hostels. While there may be other hostels deserving 10 out of 10 in Krakow, Greg and Tom on Pawia made me feel like I was staying with my family and friends.

Thank you so much for your nice review!

I normally don't write many reviews but this is the best hostel I have ever stayed at!! Thank you all for a great time!

• 26th Nov 2015

Thank you so much for awesome review! You're more than welcome to come back here :) Cheers!

The staff here are awesome, and very welcoming. The dinners and breakfasts provided are very tasty. There is always and event happening so it's easy to meet other travellers. And the beds are comfy. Great place.

Thank you for an amazing review! Please come back soon!

Amazing experience. I have been travelling all around Europe and it was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great staff, great location, great food.

• 22nd Nov 2015

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Cheers!

Spectacularly nice stay. Staff is amazing. Free breakfast and dinner is also appreciated.

Thank you so much for great review. Cheers!

This hostel is the definition of overachieving. The quality of the breakfast and dinner as well as the sheer volume of free alcohol they give you has you convinced that some accounting error has been made. If the possibility of your stuff being stolen while you sleep excites you, then this is not the hostel for you, with three lockers provided in the rooms. The staff are superhuman in every way. Do not stay here if you don't want every other hostel you ever go to to be a massive disappointment.

Thank you so much for stunning review! We hope you'd still enjoy your travels after staying here ;) Cheers!

Great place to stay!

Thanks so much for great review!

Our stay was amazing!! Free breakfast, dinner and booze until 10!! I've never seen that in any other hostel, and the food was delicious too!! The room was really big (private room) and it was all in all super cheap! The drinking games are fun at night and the staff is really helpful! I definitely recommend it! :)

Thank you so much for great review! We're glad that you've enjoyed our tasty meals! Cheers :)

Greg & Tom hostel was great. I've been in 6 hostels in twice as many days this trip. Greg & To was the best by far. Helpful staff, great guests, free dinner! Great excursion deals. Greg & Tom are my new standard for a hostel, and I'm not sure many measure up.

• 17th Nov 2015

Thank you so much for great review! We're so glad you've enjoyed your staying and our hospitality :) Cheers!

Friendly and comfy atmosphere, one of the best hostels I have stayed in.

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so much for nice review! Cheers!

Best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. Great staff, amazing quality free breakfast and dinner (and alcohol). Perfect for solo travellers as everyone eats and drinks together. Can't recommend this enough.

Thanks so much for awesome review! We think you recommended us enough ;) Cheers!

I spent a fantastic 4 days in Krakow staying at Greg and Toms Home hostel. The rooms were well set up with lockers in the room and individual lights and outlets by every bed. The staff were helpful and the daily free dinner was a great inclusion. The place had a relaxed atmosphere and there was a really good mix of people staying there. The hostel was perfectly located right opposite the train station/shopping mall whilst still being adjacent to the old town. It also felt safe walking at night.

Thank you for great review! Cheers!

ABSOLUTELY my favourite hostel ever!! The staff are so amazing, helpful and friendly! You can tell they enjoy working there and meeting travellers. Great atmosphere in the kitchen and common room, I had so much fun staying here. Everyone chats and connects over the free meals. Rooms are a good size and clean. Location is perfect. I would come back and stay at this hostel every time I'm in Krakow. I loved it!! Perfect for solo or groups. Stay at this hostel, you won't regret it!! Thanks guys! :-)

Thank you so much for awesome review! You pointed out everything what's the best in this place ;) Cheers!

Happiest and nicest place in Poland.

Thanks a lot!

Literally the best hostel on the planet. Great atmosphere, amazing staff, amazing free breakfast AND dinner, really beautiful people. Did not want to leave! Twenty out of ten :)

Thank so much for great review! "Really beautiful people" - thank you! :) Hope you'll be back soon!

Great staff, great location! The hostel is located at the main station and is within walking distance of old-town attractions. The atmosphere was very pleasant, friendly staff and also breakfast and dinner were included (and this hostel has a dishwasher!)

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thanks also for pointing out our dishwasher ;) Cheers!

Best Hostel, great location, good mattress and facilites, free food at night! The staff is so friendly. You guys made my stay so enjoyable

Thank you so much for awesome review! We hope, you'll be back soon! Cheers :)

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed at. With dinner, breakfast, and some drinks included, idk how this place makes money. Everything was great, and the sponsored pub crawls were a ton of fun.

I've stayed at dozens of hostels all over Europe. Greg and Tom's near the train station in Krakow is outstanding. Clean, efficient, secure, but with a great vibe and lots of activities if you so choose.

Thank you so much for such an awesome review! Cheers!