Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Greg & Tom Hostel is SO good ! The set up of the hostel is a little different to get used to at first, but it is a very secure building and i would go back in a heart beat. The staff was excellent, they sat me down as soon as I got there to go over everything and anything possible I would need to know. They have a homecooked meal everynight included (which by the way is delicious). Breakfast in the morning is also included and the perfect way to start your day. It is a quieter hostel as well!

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay, Krakow is a beautiful place and we are doing our best to help you feel it's amazing atmosphere :)

I had really great time. Highly recommended place!

Thanks a lot for the review! Cheers :)

Went with a group of friends, we loved this hostel! Well located, good atmosphere, good for meeting other travelers. We went to the pub crawl, met amazing people there as well with a lot of free drinks included! Marta was just great to us. Shower is also good, good bed as well, we didn't get bunk beds which is great! Would totally recommend staying!

Amazing double room! Huge, with TV! Great facilities, hot showers. Great staff, great atmosphere. Delicious breakfast, delicious dinner. Close to everything in Krakow. This is an extremely well run hostel that really makes you feel at home, and more.

Amazing place to stay and feel welcomed. The staff is awesome! The value for money is also high as breakfast, dinner and pub crawl are additionally included in the already cheap price for a stay.

I only stayed here for one night but the place made a great impression on me and i'll definitely be going back. The staff were very friendly and helpful, there's a small comfortable lounge area and my room was a 6 bed dorm which was spacious, light and airy. The beds were large with sockets and a light, the lockers were big and secure too. However the pillows were terrible, just a small bit of foam, bit of a let down after everything else. Breakfast was lovely and the free dinner was great too.

Everything was nice except the shower. It's not hot enough but I think it's just a minor problem. I definitely recommend this hostel! The staff is nice and location is perfect. Free breakfast and dinner. Atmosphere was so good that u can always meet new people and have fun (not a party hostel but u know.. They have young and nice staff there and they make the hostel like home ! )

Always great to read such a great comments! Thanks a lot!

Best staff ever! Always helpful and cool :) They gave me dinner even if I arrived 11 pm. And the dinner was great (always!). perfect location as well, near to the train station and old town

Glad you enjoyed your experience in Krakow and make sure to some back one day!

This is actually the best hostel in the world, i still cant get over it. Firstly, this hostel it is the best value for money that i have come across. You get very descent breakfasts and dinners for free and If you book the Auschwitz or salt mine tour with them you get a lunch free that is actually amazing. So you actually eat for free the hole time :). Oh did i forget to mention that the alcohol is pretty much free? The staff are the icing on the cake, very friendly, knowledgeable and fun!!!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Hi honey! Thank you for your beautiful review, we're really grateful!

very good hostel located in front of the train/bus station. this means it's also in front of the galeria krakowska, a big shopping mall with a supermarket and pretty much everything else u can buy.the main square is 10 minutes by foot. the staff gave me a lot of informations, they also let me check in earlier than expected, which I appreciated. the free breakfast is great, with cheese ham bacon and vegetables, not the usual bread and jam which I hate.free dinner adds value for money!

Thank you for such a nice review! We are waiting for you at Greg&Toms! Cheers!

Perfect location,very clean, lovely staff and yummy breakfast!!! Definitely will go back there next time Im in Krakow :) Thanks :)))

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

HI Sweetie! Thank you so much for such a lovely review! Looking forward to seeing you again :)

The bathroom and shower are very good, the pillow is not very good and the breakfast and dinner are good.

HEY! Thanks a lot for the comment!

Very nice hostel but the room I was in was right next to the kitchen and reception/common area which got incredibly loud. Great free breakfast and dinner and the location is excellent. Would recommend but just be careful about which room you are in.

Thanks a lot for the review! See you next time!

The best hostel I've been so far! Wish we had it all over Europe. Great breakfast and dinner, most friendly staff and great room! Loooooved it!

hey! Thank you for a perfect feedback, we really appreciate it!

Amazing hostel, never stayed anywhere like it! It was like staying in an apartment with roommates and friends. The only thing I'd say that was a little bit of a problem was that there was only one bathroom on our floor, which wasnt a huge problem, but sometimes it was a little bit of an inconvenience to wait for the toilet.

• 10th Jan 2015

Hello Friend! Thank you for a perfect feedback, we really appreciate it!

Free breakfas and dinner, private bedroom was fantastic. GO FOR IT.

Ąlways great to read such a great comments! Thanks a lot!

Loved the staff, they were incredible. Had so much fun staying here for 5 nights, would definitely recommend it!

• 3rd Jan 2015

Do not even think about any other place to stay in Krakow. From now on Greg&Tom is the only option for me. 1. Location is perfect. It is across the road from the railway/bus station. There is a huge shopping mall at the railway station (in case you need anything), and the old town is just around the corner. 2. The dinner is delicious!!! and free :) 3. The atmosphere is amazing. You get to know the people. Hostel staff are like good old friends. They are helpful and a kind of capable of magic

Thank you so much for such a nice words. We hope to see you again in our hostel! It's guests like you that make this hostel!

It was 4th time to stay at Greg & Tom Hostel and this stay was also wonderful! The most important thing is that this hostel is not so big, so you can communicate with almost every traveler in the hostel. And as long as we stay in 4-bed dorm, there are no bunk beds. I hope that they will keep this room.... I will go back there again when I will go back to Krakow!

Thank you for your nice feedback. Come back for the fifth time, we will make sure that it will be even better!

Friendly stuff, great food and clean rooms.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Estonia

See you next time then! You can feel invited :)