Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

The best hostel I've stayed in. Staff are friendly, funny and automatically make you feel comfortable. They really encourage you to join in with other travellers with their daily beer testing, bar crawls and free dinners/breakfasts. Atmosphere is amazing, when you've spent all day out and you come back and chill on the lush blue sofas it really does feel like you're home. Location great, 5 mins walk for square, opposite the station/shopping malls , trams directly outside

• 17th Mar 2014

Hi : ) thanks for an awesome review : ) I am glad that you liked our hostel :) and I hope to see you here again! :) JM

Best hostel, marvellous stuff, spectacular attmosphere David's a stallion.

Oh my dear! We miss you so much! The day after st. Patrics day wouldn't be the same without you ;) You HAVE to come back to Kraków! : ) cheers mate! : ) JM

Free breakfast and FREE DINNER! How many hostels do that? Great value for the money. I likes that I could buy tour tickets right at the front desk. The only place where they loose points is that fact that shower head mount was broken and some computers were out of order.

Hi! Thanks for your review, we already fixed our computer and shower of course. It's always good to tell us that's something's broken when you're still at the hostel so problem can be fixed immediately :) Cheers!

Awesome! I Wanna go back! Best Hostel i've ever stayed!!!

• 9th Mar 2014

Hello there! Thanks for a nice review!

Just great!!!!

Hi! Thanks for the beautiful 100% :) We try our best to make your stay in Kraków as good as we can : ) hope to see you again! : ) JM

This hostel is a home away from home, never have I been so impressed by such a loving environment with staff that will feel like a second family in only a matter of days. The amenities are top notch, Free dinner and breakfast are included in the duration of your stay, the common room is comfortable, has a new age feel and guests can feel free to be very sociable, it's only 5 minutes walk from Old Town and right across from the Main Bus Station and Mall makes this the best location in all Krakow.

My Mate my Mate! Can't wait for you to come back to us! Thanks for an awesome review!~ and see you soon! Wyrewolwerowany Rewolwer! cheers!! JM

A really nice hostel, one of the best i've been to. Diner was really good!

Hi! Thanks so much for 100% it always makes us happy!

fantastic stay, food lovely, would definately stay again, very clean, well done!

• 28th Feb 2014

We are grateful for your review! Hope to see you again someday :)

Sickest place ever, doesn't matter that it wasn't the "party hostel" as the sister- G&T is, because you are loved for, cared for, and taken out to party by the staff all the same! Every subsequent hostel you go to, you will find yourself thinking "I Wish It was more like Greg and Toms"

Hi! Thanks for your review, though we still wait for you to come again! Leave the boring south of Germany and come to party with us! :) Cheers! Sara

Is the old one of the Greg

it's the main one, the original xD

This hostel is amazing. The shared free dinner gets everyone together every night for either casual hangs or, more likely, as pre-game for drunken revelry when you meet the other party hostel groups. Octavian (?) on reception was super helpful and made sure everyone had a good time. Easy walking distance to everything, especially bus/train station. Honestly there isnt much they could improve. Will definitely return.

Thanks for such a nice review, we do your best to the top one in Poland!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe. The common areas are comfortable and clean. The free dinners are not only tasty but also a great way to meet people. All the staff were fun and helpful.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU ARE BEST!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »