Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Awesome! I Wanna go back! Best Hostel i've ever stayed!!!

• 9th Mar 2014

Hello there! Thanks for a nice review!

Just great!!!!

Hi! Thanks for the beautiful 100% :) We try our best to make your stay in Kraków as good as we can : ) hope to see you again! : ) JM

This hostel is a home away from home, never have I been so impressed by such a loving environment with staff that will feel like a second family in only a matter of days. The amenities are top notch, Free dinner and breakfast are included in the duration of your stay, the common room is comfortable, has a new age feel and guests can feel free to be very sociable, it's only 5 minutes walk from Old Town and right across from the Main Bus Station and Mall makes this the best location in all Krakow.

My Mate my Mate! Can't wait for you to come back to us! Thanks for an awesome review!~ and see you soon! Wyrewolwerowany Rewolwer! cheers!! JM

A really nice hostel, one of the best i've been to. Diner was really good!

Hi! Thanks so much for 100% it always makes us happy!

fantastic stay, food lovely, would definately stay again, very clean, well done!

• 28th Feb 2014

We are grateful for your review! Hope to see you again someday :)

Sickest place ever, doesn't matter that it wasn't the "party hostel" as the sister- G&T is, because you are loved for, cared for, and taken out to party by the staff all the same! Every subsequent hostel you go to, you will find yourself thinking "I Wish It was more like Greg and Toms"

Hi! Thanks for your review, though we still wait for you to come again! Leave the boring south of Germany and come to party with us! :) Cheers! Sara

Is the old one of the Greg

it's the main one, the original xD

This hostel is amazing. The shared free dinner gets everyone together every night for either casual hangs or, more likely, as pre-game for drunken revelry when you meet the other party hostel groups. Octavian (?) on reception was super helpful and made sure everyone had a good time. Easy walking distance to everything, especially bus/train station. Honestly there isnt much they could improve. Will definitely return.

Thanks for such a nice review, we do your best to the top one in Poland!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe. The common areas are comfortable and clean. The free dinners are not only tasty but also a great way to meet people. All the staff were fun and helpful.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU ARE BEST!

Thanks to warm&kind staffs,I could take transportations to the next city without any problems.It was unforgettable stay in Krakow.Free breakfast was also nice.

our 24h open reception is ready to help with all the requests and problems! Thanks for good review, Cheers

I've been travelling for 13 weeks now and this is by far the BEST hostel I've stayed in. It feels like you're staying in an apartment with mates but still has that hostel vibe of friendliness. There is nothing I can fault with this place. Not only is the hostel itself amazing but so are the staff there. They are all so welcoming, helpful, and friendly and they really do a lot to help make the place as great as it is. I'll definitely be staying here again when I return to Krakow.

Hi mate! Thanks for such a great review. We all do all we can to make this place better and better every day. I hope you will visit us again! cheers

1 2 3 4 Next » last »