Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast and evening meal were very tasty. The location is good; as it is close to both the city centre and main train station. Would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

Awesome place! The reviews speak for them self. Free (and good!) breakfast and dinner, free liquor at night all makes for a great atmosphere. I would only suggest staying in the 6 person dorm rather than the four if you have the choice. The four bed is located in another part of the building away from the common area. Its not far, but the 6 bed has a nicer feel.

The reviews are so good thanks to you guys and we are always so happy to hear all the nice words :) We do our best to make you feel like home and we hope it works out well ;)

It turned to be exactly what I was looking for! cozy and with a great atmosphere!

We're so glad that we met your expectations :) Thanks for a great review!

Great time at hostel. We loved the dinner each night and the DVD players in the private rooms. Loads of common room space, nice and quiet most of the time around the rooms. Only one toilet on each level was annoying but not the end of the world. Overall experience was great!

It's so nice to read good words about our hostel, thank you very much! :)

Really one of the best hostels ever (and I've seen plenty of them all around the world!). And it's true: you get a free dinner every night. It's a dinner made in a real restaurant, so the word "free" doesn't mean "cheap". Wonderful staff, nice beds, everything perfect! It didn't even matter that the door of my dorm was broken and didn't close. I felt secure.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope that despite broken lock you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!

I had such a pleasent time at Greg

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Seriously good hostel - pro's: Amazing free breakfast AND dinner every day, great location b/w old town and train station, good wifi, hot showers & NO bunk beds in the 4 bed dorm - made for a great nights sleep and we had heaps of space. Really helpful staff knew so much about day trips and Krakow (e.g. getting ice hockey tix). Only minor downsides are - too many keys, the top floor only has one shower & sink (same room) & 1toilet b/w 12 & not the best socially sometimes cos of the split floors

Thank you so much for such a good review, was nice having you here in the hostel. Cheers!

Stayed in a private apartment. Huge, clean and 5min walk from the old town walls. Next to the central bus station too so easy to get to from the airport and to take trips elsewhere. Great breakfast too. Huge selection. Definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms!

I have stayed in a lot of hostels around Europe and this one is definitely my favourite !! The staff are lovely as well

great location, right next to the main station. no lift in the hostel. free breakfast/dinner! staff are really friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for the review! I hope to see you again really soon!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are amazing, they treat it like their own home and you're a guest there.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the great review! You really hope you had fun staying with us! Hope to see you again very soon! And yes, we treat it like our home! Cheers!

Very friendly staff and an awesome atmosphere with great food. Highly recomended!

Thank you so much ! And yeah, we love the food as well :))

Truly an outstanding hostel. It deserves unending applause for the service it provides. The rooms were clean, bright, HUGE and had the most comfortable beds. The shower facilities were second to none, as were the common rooms/kitchens. But where this hostel truly stands above the rest is in the friendly relaxed atmosphere and the excellent food that they serve in the evenings. All this for an incredibly low price. How could you go wrong. BTW take advantage to the tours they run.

Greg and Tom Hostel is the perfect hostel!! First, the staff is amazing, always friendly and always ready to help you! The atmosphere is great, easy to meet new people and having fun. The breakfast and the dinner are included and they are really good!!! If you want to live a great experience and meet really people, Greg and Tom hostel is for you!!

Thank you so much for this review, we really enjoyed time spent with you (wine evenings! :D). Hope to see you back here someday!

Staff was very friendly and genuine and loved the free meals and vodka shots :)

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you back at Greg&Toms! :) Cheers!

Hands down the best place I've stayed at in Europe. Me and some friends considered moving here it's that good. Free dinners are amazing, you can meet everyone.

Thank you very much for your review! And we would love it if you moved here! :) Cheers!

The Hostel is in a excellent location to explore the city. The free breakfast and dinner are a great bonus! No complaints on any front, both staff and cleanliness were great.

Thank you so very much for leaving such a great review of our Hostel! We hope to see you again really soon! :) Cheers!

One of best hostels I have stayed at. Excellent breakfast and free dinner + great atmosphere.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »