Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

This hostel is the best you can get in Krakow I think! The staff is awesome, the facilities are great as well as the atmosphere. Of course, this is not a partying hostel. But you can meet people and make friends easily here. The breakfast and the dinner also worth to be mentioned as they're free and delicious. Of course, you could improve the security with a card system in the doors and a place to left luggage after check out. But you're doing an excellent job so far!

Thank you for your nice words, we hope to see you again soon!

Very happy with our stay! Warm friendly staff, good brekky and top location. If we head back to Krakow we will definitely be staying here :)

• 20th Dec 2014

Thanks a lot for the review! See you next time!

Awesome Hostel! Really friendly people and great meals! :)

Thank you so much, we are glad that you liked our food, we do our best to make it delicious for our guests !:)

Cannot speak higher about this hostel, one of the best places I have stayed. The staff were so helpful and always did all they could to make you feel welcome, the facilities are great and the breakfasts and dinners were the best I have ever had. Was a great way to get to meet people and the place had a really homely atmosphere.

Babe! I hope you're ok! : ) Thanks for the great review! We are so totally waiting for you to come back ASAP! cheers!

This is one of the best hostel setups I have ever experienced. This is the "home hostel" in a chain of 3 hostels. There is also the beerhouse hostel and the party hostel. This hostel is a little bit quieter than the other 2, but not to worry - you drink free vodka after the free dinner (REAL FOOD) and then you go the beer house to meet and drink the others. At the first club they take you to, you meet the party hostel people and proceed to party with a huge group until 630 am. BEST STAFF!!

Greg & Tom Hostel offers breakfast and dinner free. Furthermore, it has many tour for visit the city and its attractions.

Definitely the best hostel I've ever been too! The staff is super warm and the overall atmosphere in the hostel is friendly which is important when you're a single traveler. The breakfast was also good and the dinner every day was fantastic :)

We are glad that you liked it here : ) we are waiting for you to come back! :) cheers!

This hostel is perfect for a solo traveller. You will make friends with the staff and the guests. Everyone sits down for dinner at the table every night, which is delicious, buffet style and included in the cost. You are guaranteed to enjoy your time here :-) ... If you are a light sleeper or require an early nights sleep, I suggest to ask for a room that is not on the reception floor. The upstairs rooms are very peaceful and quiete (rooms are older though).

Thank you so much for taking the time to say some good things about our hostel! We hope to see you again soon! cheers!

All the staff working were fantastic, helping build the atmosphere with all of the guests

HI Jarrod! Thanks a lot for your comment! Always nice to read! - G&T staff

The facilities were not the absolute best that I have experienced, however they were still pretty nice. Only problem was one toilet for each floor. But none of that mattered at all because of the atmosphere and accommodations. Free and wonderful breakfasts and dinners, and the best staff I have had from any hostel. Such a great and social hostel, especially for solo travelers! Thanks so much for a great trip, Greg and Tom!

Honey! Thank you for your kind words! We can't wait to see you again at Greg&Tom's!

The meals were fantastic, staff very friendly, welcoming atmosphere, easy to book tours and the staff gave great advice. The only issue we had was no hot water for two mornings.

Thanks for the great review! We do our best to make our guests feel like home at Greg&Tom's!

This was a really lovely hostel, quite homely and comfortable. The staff are some of the nicest I've ever seen at a hostel and always happy to help. The free dinner is outstanding as well (best I've had at a hostel) and it's great if you are travelling solo as you sit down and eat with everyone. Location is great too, super easy to get to from airport, close to main bus and train station. I would only say it's maybe a bit quiet if you are looking for a real party hostel.

Brilliant staff, friendly customers and extremely clean great value for money

• 28th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for the review! We try our best : )

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »