Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel

Literally the greatest hostel ever. FREE breakfast, dinner, alcohol, and pub crawl! Not to mention they have by far the best staff we've ever came across, and we made so many awesome lifelong friends because of staying here. We had 3 of the craziest nights of our lives and we can't wait to be back! The Bed #5 squad will live on forever! P.S. if Ian is there be ready to get smashed

We loved staying here and made lots of friends! The hostel provides free breakfast, dinner, and alcohol (dinner is especially yummy) and these are all great times to get to know other people staying at the hostel. The staff are super friendly and make excellent food recommendations, and the rooms are nice and big. Also, it's right by the train station and near old town so the location worked perfectly for us!

Thank you for your kind comment! We hope you will visit us again :D

Everything about this hostel was amazing.

We had a really, really good staying at Greg & Tom ! People from the reception are really nice , always doing their best for us, always taking time to discuss with us. The breakfast and the dinner are included in the price. I never had this in any other hostel before. We had a lot of fun, especially on wednesday : alcohol for free and party with the hostel. Philip, you're the king of the party !! See you next time in Cracow !!

• 25th May 2015

The Best hostel 😍

Amazing hostel, nice people, good location! Everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Fantastic location, friendly staff, a pretty great free breakfast and a shockingly good free dinner. Met some interesting people and enjoyed the overall vibe. To give an idea of how good the meals were, outside of the cost of the hostel, I managed to get by in Krakow for 3.5 days on 150z without really skimping much (i.e. I went to the salt mines, auschwitz and went out one night)

Thank you! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay in Kraków!

Greg and Tom's was absolutely amazing!! Lovely staff in a fantastic part of town. Amazing free breakfast!! I would definitely suggest every time.

An absolutely awesome hostel ever. i hv no complaints at all about grag n tom hostel. really good location,cozy room,Tasty meal. The staff were just amazing! friendly and helpful. Thanks eva,dave,olah and other for everything. cheers!

• 18th May 2015
  • South Korea

It was 5th time to stay at Greg and Tom Hostel. It was totally nice as always! People working there are quite friendly and it is rather small hostel, so you can make friends quite easily. The only downside was that there were no dormitories with single beds any more. Before this hostel had been equipped with only single beds, not with bunk beds.but now there are only dorms with ubiquitous bunk beds that we can find anywhere in the world. I really feel sorry about it.

Awesome Hostel. The experience that you get in this hostel, is precisely what a hostel should feel like. Its very clean, has suuuper friendly staff, is at a very good location and in addition to all of that there are free pub crawls, free breakfast, dinner; free apples as well as free coffee the whole day. I loved every single bit of it!

And we loved you. Thank you for being such a amazing guest :D

I only stayed one night but I loved it! If you're looking for a sociable and friendly hostel, this is the one. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I go back to Krakow.

• 14th May 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in! Its like a family, has awesome stuff and the hostel has free breakfast and dinner.

Thank you for your feedback :) It was great having you here! We are hoping to see you again.

Awesome Hostel. This is what a hostel should be like.

Hands down the best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Very friendly staff, amazing amenities, the rooms and bathrooms looked brand new and very clean. The breakfast was impressive, the room huge, and it's so close to everything to do in Krakow.

I had so much fun here as a solo traveller, and couldn't have asked for a better time. For someone who is looking for a balance between a party hostel and a smaller boutique experience, This is your place. Ewa is adorably sweet, and I loved talking with Dave(?) over wine:) the breakfast AND dinner are divine, and this hostel definitely goes above and beyond. The only suggestion is to have more than one bathroom per floor. Thanks so much you guys!

It was great sipping wine with you here :D Thank you for yur suggestions and we are looking forward to see you again.

We booked with Greg&Tom because the reviews were so good. I thought it was too good to be true, but I can honestly say it was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Amazing breakfast & dinner served each night. Our room (double private) was lovely, large, & felt more like a hotel room. Dave (Dawid) was fantastic & so helpful with information & recommendations for not only Kraków but for our following trip to Zakopane. It was hard to leave this place, but we will definitely come back again.

Thanks girls! It was a great pleasure to meet you. We hope your trip to Zakopane was also great. Hoping to meet you here again!

The best value hostel in the world! Free pretty much everything! Join them for dinner it's fantastic and a great way to meet people. The staff are really friendly and always helpful. Cannot recommend this place enough. Thanks guys!

And we thank you, cause it's also guests like you that make this place special!

Staying at the Greg&Tom Hostel was my best decision in Krakow. Free breakfast AND dinner which are both excellent and a free pub crawl where the hostel provides alcohol, the common room was a great place to go and hang out as there are always friendly faces, and a great location. The staff are amazing, Magic and Dave went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time and and were very knowledgable about things we must see and do while we were in Krakow. I will DEFINITELY be coming back again!!

Thanks guys, It was great fun to spend time with you! Yes, please come back and let's have some more fun!