Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Great Hostel ! Loved the style and the atmosphere, very cool and comfortable room. The staff were helpful and friendly, they provided free vodka for all guests, which I thought was nice. Overall the stay was enjoyable and relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a hotel.

• 27th Mar 2014

Dear Friend! : ) Thank you for a great review : ) We really hope to see you again in out hostel :) cheers! JM

The girls working on reception were lovely. One in particular helped us to book a tour (she also made yummy pancakes for breakfast). My partner and I booked a private room with a shared bathroom. The room was huge with space to sleep and also sit. Thanks Greg And Tom!!

Im going to review the pants off this place! I have been traveling around Europe for 6 months now, exclusively in hostels. I feel like i have a very good grasp on what makes a hostel tick and in particular - succeed or fail. WITH OUT A DOUBT - this is by far the best hostel i have stayed in in Europe and the only place i have reviewed as i feel it is highly deserving. The staff at this hostel are unbeatable, the hostel its self is the most modern and cleanest i have seen. Full marks! Big Love

• 22nd Mar 2014

Ohhh Honey! We can not wait to see you again in Kraków and in our Hostel! We had some amazing times when you were here! Thanks for an awesome review! cheers! JM

I've been travelling for 2 years and this is the best value hostels I've stayed at. Amazing price for what you get (free breakfast, free dinner, free wifi, free beer tasting etc). It's comfortable, has a great ambiance, friendly staff who ensure your stay is fun and it's close to the train and bus hubs. It's easy to befriend people in the lounge and while not the "party hostel", it's only around the corner and you can sign up to a pub crawl there! (staff there also great). Thanks ever so much!

Thank you so much for such a great review. You are always more than welcome to come back for more fun! Hope to see you again soon! cheers! JM

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »