Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Had an awesome stay here! Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Thank you to all the staff for their awesome work!

We are really glad that we could host you here

My friend and I had never stayed at any hostel before, and we had an extra night in Krakow, so decided to give the hostel experience a go, and boy did we make an excellent decision! This hostel is amazing on all fronts. Firstly, the staff were really great especially Ola (Hope I spelled her name correctly). Secondly, the hostel is clean, facilities are nice, it's small and cozy and the food is delicious (and free) and the drinks are great. Finally, the location is impeccable. Highly Recommended!

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Oman
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel :)

Amazing - I will be back

We'll be happy to host you again! Come back soon :)

Honestly can't fault this hostel. Greg and Tom's is amazing!! The staff are super friendly, laid back, and really easy to chat to. The location is perfect - right near the train station and about 5 minutes from old town. The free breakfast and dinner is THE BEST THING EVER! So generous, and such good value for money. Plus the dinner makes it a really social hostel and very easy to meet people because everyone makes sure they are back in time. Stay at Greg and Toms!

Amazing hostel! Great quality buffet breakfast and dinner everyday for free!? And slightly different each day too. Greg and tom hostel is small, but perfect sized so you feel you get to know everyone very quickly. A lovely cosy common room is the starting point each night for their great value pub crawl, where the staff dish out free drinks and get you playing games. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and help you with local tips. And the rooms are nice too! Stay here!!

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We do our best to make you feel as good as possible :)

I really liked the atmosphere here, and the free breakfast/dinner options were amazing! It was awesome how they encouraged everyone to hang out and socialize by offering free booze and fun drinking games.

We really try to make our hostel such place as you wrote in your comment. We really appreciate your kind words :)

Such an amazing hostel, very social so a great place to meet people. Really nice facilities, lovely staff and the best dinners and breakfast for free!!! Really really enjoyed my stay here. Thank you!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We would be very happy to host you again :)

Great position (just outside the old city), amazing staff (they even cook an excellent breakfast ;) ) and wonderful atmosphere.

Thank You, we appreciate all the good words. It was a real pleasure to host you :)

Stayed in a private room and it honestly felt like a hotel! Staff were very friendly and the included breakfast and dinner were absolutely delicious! The drinks and the common room at night were a great way to meet people! Great hostel and have already recommended it to others!

Honestly can't say a bad thing about this place !! It was amazing! My favourite hostel!

LOVED staying here. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Food was great, we even got popcorn during the movie!

• 27th Aug 2015

Thank You so much! Your satisfaction is all we need :)

Greg and Toms was without a doubt the best hostel we had all stayed at. Location great, facilities even better and free dinner and breakfast- winner! But the absolute best thing about Greg and Toms was without a doubt the staff!! They continually had a smile on their face and kept the positive energy in the place flowing. Both Ewa and Ola especially made us all feel at home, and were continually looking after our needs. These two are the best staff of any hostel ever!!

Thank You so much for all the good words! Keeping you satisfied is what we aim for :)

Great hostel ! Lovely staff , nice big rooms . I will definitely come back !

• 26th Aug 2015

Thank You! We will be very happy to host you again :)

Most hostels are relatively the same, but Greg & Tom blew me out of the water. Breakfast and dinner included in the price, as well as a stellar location. Can't go wrong here. The staff was amazing and friendly. Really a tight-knit, homey feel. Great job guys and keep up the good work!

Thank You! Hosting you was a sheer pleasure :)

Outstanding stay, best hostel experience I have had and I have been traveling around the world for many year's. Best value for money and the staff are just like your friends and very helpful. Free breakfast and dinners are just like home cooking and so yummy. Pub crawl was great and I met some great people through the Hostel. Thank you very much

Thank You so much! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

Great hostel, so close to the main train station. Excellent staff, so friendly and helpful, even helped carry my bags up the stairs. Included dinner & breakfast was great, great pub crawls as well.

Thank You! Hosting you was a real pleasure :)

Well priced hostel in good location in close proximity (opposite) main train station and shopping centre. Hostel is very secure and facilities are great! Was mpressed with the quality of the free breakfast and dinner. Although i wouldn't describe this as a purely 'party hostel' it is still a very social hostel with pub crawls every night and drinking games to get everyone involved. Only down side was the cleanliness of the sheets and pillows which weren't super comfy and limited shower privacy.

Thank You! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

Truly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Comfortable, spacious, clean, you CANNOT beat the free breakfast and dinner and free booze before the pub crawls. Staff are friendly and helpful, every time I've stayed there (twice so far) I've been blown away by how accommodating they are. Tvs, laundry, couches, wifi, lockers, and a one and a half minute walk to the train station/bus station. Right above old town as well- Kraków is an easily walkable city.

Wow! Thanks for such an amazing review! We're waiting for you to come again :)

wonderful little hostel ! a great free dinner, and the staff is awesome !cheers!

Thank You! Keeping you satisfied is our main aim :)

Amazing hostel! Great value and it's across the road from the main train and bus station and minutes from the Old Town. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the dinner and breakfast they put on is terrific. I only stayed one night but wish I'd stayed longer. This is the hostel to stay in.

Thank You! We would be very happy to host you again :)