Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

Staff are nice and food is amazing. But it is not so good to share the bathroom with so many people. And it would be better if there is female dorm.

Greg & Tom was the best hostel I stayed in on my trip. The staff were great, Filip gave us some great recommendations on where to go and what to do. The fact that free breakfast, dinner and some pre-drinks were provided facilitated a great communal vibe in the hostel as we all ate together and it was an awesome way of making friends. I would definitely stay in Greg & Tom if I go back to Krakow. The only thing I would say is that the lockers could be a bit bigger in size, but otherwise it's great

Thank You so much! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

Hostel was fabulous! Will be back definitely! Staff was very nice and helpful!

• 15th Aug 2015

Thank you so much! We'll be happy to host you again :)

Staff were fun and helpful with every aspect of my visit.. Places to see, booking day-trips and fun pub-crawl!

Thank You! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

This was the best hostel I stayed in on my Europe trip. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. Rooms were clean, security was great, location was amazing, and the free breakfast and diners were an incredible deal! High recommend to anyone staying in Krakow.

Just go to Greg and Tom's! It's incredible!!!! Brilliant value for money, very well located, but most importantly it has an amazing atmosphere. The staff will party with you like there's no tomorrow. Free food and alcohol make the hostel unmissable for those wanting an unforgettable time in Kraków. I will go back. I will. Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. We'll be happy to host you again :)

Awesome hostel, friendly atmosphere, the free food is great and staff were helpful and super cool. Really loved the pub crawl, keep up the awesome work!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to host you :)

Absolutely loved it! We stayed here through a recommendation by a friend and will definitely be passing the recommendation on. The staff were fantastic, the rooms were clean and tidy. The whole experience was organised and they truly deserve the amount of awards on their wall 😀

Thank you for all the good words! We're so happy you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.

Great hostel, great staff especially Ewa

Wonderful hostel with everything you need while away from home. Staff is very helpful and attentive, Filip was great :) Would come back here again when visiting Krakow.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Outstanding stay. One of the best hostels I've been to. Great, friendly staff and social atmosphere. Having dinner included was a nice surprise.

Thank you so much for your comment. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here :D

I think Greg do Toms was the best hostel we stayed in. All the staff ere so lovely and helpful. There was a free breakfast and dinner everyday which was amazing. The rooms also had air con which was the best especially for he time of the year we went. It was such good value or money and we old go back in heartbeat.

Thanks a lot, it was a real pleasure to host you! :)

All of the staff were amazing. Fun activities, great food for the free meals and lots of good people to meet. Had a great experience. Will definitely be back the next time I'm in Krakow. Only thing I will mention for improvement is that they advertise they have air conditioning but not all the rooms have it. We were fortunately cooler for a summer night there and they provided a fan, water and a cold beer but this was still misleading.

I am impressed for the energy and effort made by staff to make everyone's stay enjoyable!

Amazing hostel, cool staff, fun people to meet and party, great location, nice showers and beds, excellent value for money, and FREE breakfast, dinner and drinks! Is it possible not to love this place? Best hostel ever!

It was a pleasure to host you:) Thank you for all good words!! We hope to see you soon again! :)

Excellent hostel that I strongly recommend you consider staying at if you are visiting Kraków however be sure to book in advance as I am not the only one of this view. Ideal location conveniently situated by the main railway station and only a short walk to Old Town. Very comfortable stay and fantastic staff. Thanks must go to Ewa, Aleksandra and Justyna who made my time there a lot of fun - great banter all round! Will be back.

We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for all nice words! :)

Perfect for solo travellers! They offer an amazing free breakfast and free Dinner everyday, so we always meet all the guests during the dinner and after that we start to play drinking games with free shots! Other positive point is that all the staff is from Poland, so we can learn some polish words and make a local friends. All the staff are great and are always smiling (especially Sylwia) and trying to make you have fun. I highly recomend this hostel.

We love such a incredible guests like you! We hope that we will meet each other soon :)

Terrible nights sleep, no fan or AC so had to keep the windows open all night, and it's loud as hell all night with trams and drunks out on the street. Pillows seemed like they were made out of lumpy cotton balls. Positively, the Atmosphere and staff are very cool. Dinner and breakfast are pretty solid. It feels overpriced compared to other hostels.

• 8th Aug 2015

I honestly can't even describe how amazing this hostel is! The facilities were spotless, air conditioning worked well, and the staff were beyond friendly and amazing. They worked so hard to make sure we all enjoyed our time and they always had amazing recommendations. The food was amazing (I can't believe that dinner was free)! The atmosphere was great, I am a solo female traveller and I had no problem making friends and meeting awesome people to go out with. I would 100% recommend this hostel!

Thank you so much! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hostel :)

super hostel and fabulous staff. (thanks sylvia - hope the leg gets better soon!)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »