Greg & Tom Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pawia 12/7, 31-154 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

I couldn't fault this on anything !! Was brill location just across from train station staff friendly and helpful. awesome free dinner that had a lovly family feel to it then went to a pub crawl which was a lot of fun. Didn't feel awkward at all travelling on my own. Defiantly stay here!

-The BEST hostel ever!!!- I LOVE this hostel super much!!! I stayed here for three nights and I had a wonderful experience! The staff are very nice and helpful! Free breakfast, free dinner and free alcohol are just amazing!! The food are very delicious!! The cozy atmosphere is very nice as well! Easy to meet new friends!! I will definitely stay here again if I travel to Kraków in the future!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!

This was probably the best hostel I stayed in during my several months in Europe. The location is great- right near the train station and just a few minutes walk to Old Town Krakow. The staff were great with check-in/out and during the night socials (pub crawl). The included breakfast is much better than standard hostel food, and also comes with a really good dinner. Free pub crawl = 2 hours of free, unlimited vodka). Rooms were really clean, nice, and big. An amazing deal considering the price!

This is definitely more for people who like to party. It had a dorm sort of feel to it, not as clean as I would have liked.

The free breakfast (meats, cheeses, breads, veggies, fruits, yogurt, jams, cereals) was the best I have had in any hostel. Free dinner (a variety of 7 dishes) was great as well. Plus free alcohol. The hostel was less than a 10 min walk to the train/bus station and old town. There is a huge mall across the street from the hostel. Clean hostel with outlet, bed lamp, and locker for each bed. The girl working the night of March 6th was so helpful; she answered my questions for over an hour.

Fantastic hostel stay. Superb location and easy to get to and find. Walking distance to everything. Staff was very welcoming and the food was great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »