Directions to Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Map & Directions
From the main train station:
Our hostel is only 600 meters away from the train station. However, due to insufficient signage, getting out of the train station could be quite a challenge. Follow instructions below to avoid confusion and save time.
1. Leave the train safely and gracefully!
2. You are at the platform. There are 3 staircases leading to 3 different arrival halls under the platform. Which one to take to save time? Take the one at the very beginning of the platform. What does 'the very beginning of the platform' mean? It means that this staircase is closer to main building of the station and city center and majority of natives will go this direction . Follow the crowd!
3. Walk down the stairs, turn right and get to the very end of underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and turn left to the stairs.
5. Walk up the stairs and head to the main building of the station.
6. Leave the main building. You are facing spacious plaza with a modern building of the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall on your right.
7. Leave the mall behind you and go straight to the underground tunnel with some small local stalls. Take the left stairs in the middle of the tunnel which will take you to Westerplatte Street direction.
8. Once you're on Westerplatte Sreet simply walk straight for about four minutes and turn left to Zyblikiewicza Street 9, right behind the PTTK Wyspianski Hotel. If you keep walking straight, you will see us at the corner.
9. Welcome to Greg&Tom Party Hostel!
From the main bus station:
The main bus station and the main train station are situated next to each other!
1.Leave the Bus terminal. You have to go through the train station in order to get to the city centre and the hostel.
2. Find the entrance to train station underground arrival hall and walk down the stairs.
3.Walk straight to the very end of the underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and take the rout from point five in the train station section above.
From the airport:
The easiest way to get to the hostel is to take a train from the airport train terminal to the main train station. From the airport terminal building, take a free shuttle bus, which is synchronized with the trains, or walk 200 meters to the airport train terminal.
The trains run from 05.50AM till 10:24PM. The ticket price is only 12 PLN (approx. 4 dollars or 3 euros). You can buy it from the train operator. Please remember to get some Polish change before buying the ticket because those train operators are always short of change and will refuse taking 100 PLN notes! The ride is approx. 20 minutes long.
When you get to the main train station, please follow the directions above.