Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Nothing negative about this hostel. I had the best time i didn't want to leave. my first trip as a solo traveller and the staff were so friendly. dinners were amazing and meant that we really got to socialise with everyone in the hostel. played drinking games followed by a bar crawl each night. if i go back to Krakow then I would 100% stay at Greg & Toms again.

The best hostel I have stayed at! Thank you izzy, Inga, Kinga and Dazza you are amazing! Hostel is really clean and in a great location and the staff are awesome, will be coming back! Miss you guys

• 17th Nov 2014

Hey Chloe, thank you for your review ;-) Hope to see you soon :-) Have an awesome day.

That hostel was simply perfect i will never forger my trip to krakow that hostel made it magic .. All the girls were good iza , Inga and the two kinga are so good and made it easier for everyone ... They deserve that job

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Tunisia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

great hostel and amazing staff! Very nice place to meet people from all over the world! I will definitely come back :-)

Excellent hostel to meet other people, go out at night and have fun!

Greg and toms party hostel is by far the best hostel in Krakow. Really clean, Good wifi, comfy beds and good showers. awesome social areas and kitchen but you won't need it with Free breakfast and dinner. Cheap alcohol and izzy runs the best pub crawls in krakow! All the staff are really nice and take you out every night. Probably my favourite hostel in europe! Definitely stay there!

One of the best hostels I've been to. It's really clean, safe, and the parties are awesome. So many free drinks! Thanks so much new Kinga ;) good luck...

Great place to party :) Open 24 hours!

My stay at Greg & Tom Party Hostel was perfect! I didn't expect that the rooms would be that clean and organized, so it provided some nice sleeps there. The staff makes you wanna party and enjoy the city at their best! I advise you, go there! there's no better option.

Very good hostel. Fun guests and staff. good choice if you want to party.

Really nice atmosphere and welcoming. We had such a great time and we would love coming back to visit Krakow :)

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Unbeatable pub crawls, great meals, and amazing staff made Krakow one of the best cities in my travels!

Hey Roland, i hope you are good , thank you for your review and comment. Have an awesome time in Europe and safe travel of course :) Hope to see ya soon (again) . Cheers

Had a great time at this hostel! All the staff were amazing and had a ball on the nights out. Free breakfast and dinner was great! And great tips on how to fill the day. The Auschwitz tour was well worth it.

We had a crazy Halloween party, staff were awesome!!!! Didn't want to leave. Pub crawls are really repetitive but a lot of fun. Dinners are great value and bring everyone together! Would definitely recommend and return here

Comfortable rooms. Fantastic free breakfasts and dinner. The common areas are where the staff try their very hardest to get everyone drunk. Great location, very close to old town and they offer many tours you can buy at the reception. The pub crawls could be improved by going to different places every night and with more character.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. Albeit, only come here if you want to party. Free breakfast and dinner (dinner is restaurant quality), there is use of a PS3 which has many games and movies. The kitchen has microwave, oven and stove. 5 min walk to the town square. After dinner the pub crawl begins with unlimited alcohol for 2 hours and then a free shot at each club, and in krakow no night is dull. Thanks to new Kinga for catering to my every whim and wen offering me her coat as a blanket!

I had one the best Hostel experiences ever here! The staff cannot be more helpful and friends, weather it be pouring you copious amounts of vodka ont he pub crawl or ensuring your awake for your flight the next day. The rooms were clean, power socket and light on every bed, bathrooms clean and easy to use. Atmosphere is great, free dinner and breakfast is great, caters to all kinds of fussy eaters! Hostel wouldnt be the same with the crazy Kinga, she is the best! this is a party hostel! :)

The breakfast and free dinner are so good. Also the pib crawl with two hours of free shots are great, def enough! The rooms are quite small but it's easy to meet other travellers in this hostel which is great and the showers are very clean and new.

I've partied at a lot of hostels in my time, but this one blows them all out of the water. Especially with a party guide like Kinga (and can't forget Daza, Inga, Izabela, and Polina).

• 16th Oct 2014

Honestly the best hostel I've stayed at my entire trip. Enjoyed it so much I went back for a second time and even contemplating a third. Awesome pub crawls and great staff. Ukie (Polina) and Kinga are great birds! Signing off; Robbo and Dirty Kane.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5