Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

The most amazing hostel, I never wanted to leave. Kangaroo, Kinga, Dazza and Sonic were amazing!! I want to come back already

Best 3 nights of my life, this hostel its definitely about The people, free breakfast and dinner, both really good. Sonik and Magic thank you guys!

I slept 3 times on the floor, my brother woke up in hospital, i lost my watch, i been into a fight, and i bought an aligator! This place is fck wicked! Sonic and Inga are top smashers and they will always give you a spare spoon of sugar, sip of cola or cigarette, even climb Adam Mickiewicz monument at the Krakow Square! Top people thanks a lot for an awesome fun!!! Much love! Andrzej!

Best hostel. The food (breakfast and dinner) that is included is amazing, the staff are awesome and everyone is there to have a good time!

• 28th Nov 2014

We had the most amazing time at this hostel. The staff were a ton of fun especially new Kinga was very helpful! She told us all the best places to go on our last day in the city. For 10 euros they take you on a pub crawl of the wild Kraków night life and give you unlimited alcohol. Loved it! Would definitely recommend!

• 28th Nov 2014

Excellent hostel. All the staff were wonderful, especially Kinga who was extremely experienced, friendly and helpful. The bar crawls were awesome and cheap, the hostel was clean, and the free food was great.

• 27th Nov 2014

This Hostel was a great hostel to stay at! the new Kinga and the other staff members were awesome and so helpful! The dinners were seriously good and the facilities (and cleanliness) was top form. Thanks for an awesome stay and ill be back next time i'm in Krakow. I also left my phone here and Kinga is sending it back to me, so the staff are sick, plus the pub crawls are good fun (if you make it out haha)

• 27th Nov 2014

Best hostel I have stayed at in 2 months in Europe. The staff are amazing and genuinely want to help you have the best time. Dinner was like a home cooked meal. Wish I could have stayed for much longer!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Nothing negative about this hostel. I had the best time i didn't want to leave. my first trip as a solo traveller and the staff were so friendly. dinners were amazing and meant that we really got to socialise with everyone in the hostel. played drinking games followed by a bar crawl each night. if i go back to Krakow then I would 100% stay at Greg & Toms again.

The best hostel I've stayed at by far! Couldn't of felt more comfortable, just be sure you can handle your ale before you stay here because they will plow you with it!

Couldn't find a better place to stay when in Krakow. The hostel is smaller but the atmosphere is amazing, you get to know everyone and this helps you have an even better time! Free breakfast and dinner was top notch and the staff were so helpful & friendly, especially Izabela - (thanks for the 6:30 wake up call!) - amazingly nice and made sure you were having a good time! Would easily stay here again - can't fault it. Cheers G&T, hopefully see you all soon! Xx

The best hostel I have stayed at! Thank you izzy, Inga, Kinga and Dazza you are amazing! Hostel is really clean and in a great location and the staff are awesome, will be coming back! Miss you guys

• 17th Nov 2014

Hey Chloe, thank you for your review ;-) Hope to see you soon :-) Have an awesome day.

That hostel was simply perfect i will never forger my trip to krakow that hostel made it magic .. All the girls were good iza , Inga and the two kinga are so good and made it easier for everyone ... They deserve that job

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Tunisia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

great hostel and amazing staff! Very nice place to meet people from all over the world! I will definitely come back :-)

Excellent hostel to meet other people, go out at night and have fun!

Greg and toms party hostel is by far the best hostel in Krakow. Really clean, Good wifi, comfy beds and good showers. awesome social areas and kitchen but you won't need it with Free breakfast and dinner. Cheap alcohol and izzy runs the best pub crawls in krakow! All the staff are really nice and take you out every night. Probably my favourite hostel in europe! Definitely stay there!

One of the best hostels I've been to. It's really clean, safe, and the parties are awesome. So many free drinks! Thanks so much new Kinga ;) good luck...

Great place to party :) Open 24 hours!

My stay at Greg & Tom Party Hostel was perfect! I didn't expect that the rooms would be that clean and organized, so it provided some nice sleeps there. The staff makes you wanna party and enjoy the city at their best! I advise you, go there! there's no better option.

Very good hostel. Fun guests and staff. good choice if you want to party.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4