9.5
Superb 2,237 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 2,237 Total Reviews
Greg & Tom Party Hostel Located at Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Lesser Poland 31-029 Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005
95% 2237
50.0596735 19.9455714
    Rooms available

• tombriggs1993
  • England, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great hostel for the solo traveller. I went to the pub crawl every night and was made welcome by everyone. The location was ideal as well. The only downfall is only 2 showers and 2 toilets between 4 dorms.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016
7.4

Good hostel and great social atmosphere. The food for the breakfast and dinner tended to run out though and there is a lack of toilets and showers

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

This has been the best hostel I have stayed at so far in my travels! The staff are incredibly helpful, I arrived early and one of the girls planned a whole day of activities for me to do. The additional tours and pub crawls organized here are so great, and often the majority of the hostel partakes.. Clean and great facilities! Free breakfast and dinner was incredible! 100% would recommend and would easily stay again if I'm back in Kraków!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Fantastic breakfast & dinner!! Very helpful and friendly staff. Great facilities with okay wifi. If you lift the mattress you can easily access the items in the locked boxes under the bed, yikes. For every one girl there are about five guys...

Hi babe! We are very sorry but it's out of our human power to enforce girls to come to the hostel instead of guys, hop you understansd that :) About your safety concerns - your locker is located bneath your bed but also everybody has the access to the safeboxes which you can use for free and store your valuables there - so easy :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

It was a great place to stay. All the staff were amazing especially Siz

Hello! Thanks for the review, but I think there is no such a person like Siz in our hostel, maybe she was working in other hostel? :)

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

I literally cannot fault this hostel atall! I'd highly recommend it to anyone visiting krakow. Staff are lovely and really welcoming and drinking games/pub crawls are organised really well. FREE breakfast and FREE dinner and FREE snacks in the day.. and it was all amazing quality and much better than any other hostel food I've had. Brilliant value for money. I just wish I could have stayed longer but you were fully booked!

Hi! oh yes, during the summer we're almost fully booked all the time! Thanks a lot for such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Cheers!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Great location, helpful staff, and so cheap. Free breakfast and dinner, I didn't expect much given how cheap the hostel was but the dinners were amazing. Meat, pasta, various pizzas. Atmosphere wasn't quite what I expected from a party hostel but from what I heard I think I was just there on a quiet night. Definitely recommend

Hello there, truth is that you've stayed only one night, it's hard to feel the real atmosphere when you are arriving just for one night, but next time we'll make sure you'll go out with us :D Thanks for your good words though, we're happy that you liked the food and value of money :)

24th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here, the atmosphere is fantastic, and the breakfasts,dinners,pub crawls are all every bit as good as you'll see in reviews here. Staff is really what makes it fun. Theyre all really welcoming and genuinely seem excited that youre there. Only complaint would be the rooms aren't cooled or well ventilated, so if its hot it will be pretty uncomfortable to sleep. Also, be prepared for 4 guys to ever girl, but pub crawls are a great way to meet people across Krakow.

Thanks a milion for a great review, great that you like it here! It is really hot in Krakow recently so I get that you could feel a bit too hot but hey, you could just come to the reception and we would put another fan in your dorm, we've got plenty of them :) About lack of girls - unfortunately, we cannot control if there will be equal number of male and female backpackers in the hostel, but as you said, there is a good way to meet people in the clubs :D Cheers!

18th Jun 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. The price includes breakfast and dinner which are restaurant qualify meals. Pub crawls every night. Really easy to meet people.

Thank you for amazing review! We always make sure yur breakfst will be a blast, that's why except some random food you can find there bacon, fried eggs, sausages, pancakes and many many more. Cheers!

14th Jun 2016

I loved my stay here, daily bar crawls, drinking games, hell, they even fed us! So many great memories and lovely helpful staff. Iga, I love you. Come see me in budapest soon so I can look after you the way you guys looked after me.

Hahaha hi there! Thanks for amazing review! Well yes, we love to feed you guys, especially when the food here is free :D Iga loves you too! Cheers!