Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Best hostel ive ever stayed at. Staff are awesome and atmosphere is great! Only downfall is the windows wont open and the one toilet and shower for 16 people

• 10th Jan 2015

Top class hostel - clean, well laid out, social atmosphere, great food, great fun!

Great place, great people, Daz is my best friend. All staff were insanely awesome, as is the location. I am in love, will definitely be back.

We had a great time at the Greg & Tom Party Hostel. It's definitely the place to be if you wanna party. The staff is great (especially the girls) and they take you out every night to pub crawls. You get free breakfast and dinner and as many vodka shots as you want. Best value for money you will find anywhere. And the facilities are totally clean. The only bad thing are the mattresses. They are totally worn and it feels like lying on a wooden board.

Great location easy walking distance everywhere, awesome staff and food plus crazy people and times made it a great stay! Also lost my iPhone on the way to the iPhone and the staff were super helpful doing everything possible to help me!

• 6th Jan 2015

Great hostel! Dinner and breakfast included are VERY good. I was surprise by the quality and variety of food served. They serve drinks as well and it was enough to get guests drunk! The only problem was that the check in was a bit confuse and I was suggested to do a walking tour that didn't happened that day. Then, they said that they don't recommend the walking tour. Also, the explanation to get the bus to the airport was wrong. However, the problems didn't screw up my stay.

One of the reasons why our hostel has such a good reputation is because we put 100% effort into welcoming&accomodating our guests. It basically means that our check-ins are very informative&friendly. However we DO NOT recommend any walking tours - please note there's no posters/flyers in the hostel. We can't be responsible for something we don't recommend doing.

Wonderful people and wonderful atmosphere! Definitely worth staying here.

Great bunch of guys, Friendly staff, Party animals Spend New year here and i had a blast the staff could not do enough to make our stay memorable. The pub crawls were a defiant highlight. Will definitely stay if i am back in Krakow.

This is a good hostel, but not worth 51€/night when you can find similar options for about 15€/night. Anyway the dinner is good and the pubcrawl quite fun, I had a good time.

Very good hostel, stayed here and at the Beer Hostel and liked that one a lot more but this hostel is still one of the best in Europe!

Not much to say, its a perfect hostel if you want to have a really nice time in Krakow!

Great atmosphere. Staff are lovely. Nightly pub crawls are so much fun and make it really easy to meet people. Free dinner and breakfast are just a bonus.

Had an absolute blast. Been fed every night a full meal and then filled with vodka before the pub crawl was awesome!

Amazing hostel, would stay again

hello Sunshine! thank you for your review. and we can't wait to see U again :)

best hostel in the world ! the staff are amazing! ! I ended up returning 3 times!!

The most amazing hostel, I never wanted to leave. Kangaroo, Kinga, Dazza and Sonic were amazing!! I want to come back already

We love U too Ash! Can't wait to have you here again!

Great staff, had an absolute blast here and met some beauties. I took a few nights off and guys were getting carried to their beds before 1am but that's a party hostel I guess

Best 3 nights of my life, this hostel its definitely about The people, free breakfast and dinner, both really good. Sonik and Magic thank you guys!

I slept 3 times on the floor, my brother woke up in hospital, i lost my watch, i been into a fight, and i bought an aligator! This place is fck wicked! Sonic and Inga are top smashers and they will always give you a spare spoon of sugar, sip of cola or cigarette, even climb Adam Mickiewicz monument at the Krakow Square! Top people thanks a lot for an awesome fun!!! Much love! Andrzej!

Best hostel. The food (breakfast and dinner) that is included is amazing, the staff are awesome and everyone is there to have a good time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4