Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Honestly the best hostel I've stayed at my entire trip. Enjoyed it so much I went back for a second time and even contemplating a third. Awesome pub crawls and great staff. Ukie (Polina) and Kinga are great birds! Signing off; Robbo and Dirty Kane.

Definitely a party hostel. I didn't sleep much at all, but I had a great time! They keep the liquor flowing, that's for sure! The free breakfast and dinner are AWESOME! It really makes it easy for us backpackers on a budget.

This is my favourite hostel of all time. And having been travelling around Europe for 6 months I have seen some great ones and some absolutely terrible ones. None of them compare.. Take me back!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Awesome staff and awesome pub crawls!

Seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in. If you stay anywhere but Greg and tom's whilst in Krakow you're doing it wrong

Had such a good stay here, the atmosphere was great, the food was tasty, the whole hostel was immaculate and the staff were amazing!

• 6th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in for a while! The free breaky and dinner were both amazing and brought everyone together before going out at night! The staff are amazing and the nicest people who help you out with whatever you need. I would come back for sure :)

• 5th Oct 2014

Had a great time here! The staff are great, the free dinner Is unbelievable and the pub crawls are great. The atmosphere was great as the whole hostel would get together, made some good friends here. I do have some criticizing tho, as the beds, blankets and pillows were the worst I've seen. But then again you don't really go there to sleep!

Okay no, real talk. This is just about the best damn hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. I extended my stay and screwed up all my other travel plans just to keep hanging out there. The staff are the most beautiful, friendly, helpful people ever. The free breakfast and dinner is insane. You will never be so spoilt staying at a hostel ever. They'll literally pour vodka down your throat and make sure you're always having a great time. Thanks for everything guys, I'll be back soon!! Love Abbey

good hostel and fun pub crawl

Had a great time at this hostel! The staff was incredible, crazy Kangaroo and Kinga at the reception were awesome and everybody else as well just can't remember all the names. Free breakfast and dinner and vodka for dessert every night before the pub crawls haha I'd love to go back!

I was only here for a night and I was so sad to leave. The staff was friendly and the hostel itself was gorgeous. They provided really good food, the lounge/bar areas were awesome – nicer than some hotels I’ve been in – and the bathrooms were spotless. My only advice to other travelers would be to give yourself some extra time if you have an early check out. The reception is 24hrs but the guy was fast asleep. I had to physically shake him hard since they had been holding my passport and I neede

There are party hostels and then there is this place. Truly aggressive drinking every night. I was the only one in my dorm to not puke in the 4 nights I stayed here. Dinner is good.

We had a fantastic time at this Hostel. The staff is so good at making you feel welcome and making sure you have a good time. Paulina and Kangaroo led the best pub crawls we have ever been on. We met some really fun people that I would love to party with again. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this hostel! Delicious dinners and breakfast included. Thanks Paulina for keeping everything so clean ;) wish we could've fit you in our suitcase.

Fantastic hostel!! It is a party hostel but much more than this... The staff are very friendly and do anything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay. The dinner they gave us was delicious! Very easy to organise day tours from the hostel also. They organise pub crawls every night and took us to some great places! Thanks for all of your help kangaroo, sorry we didn't make your pub crawl but promise we will next time we are in krakow!!

Shame on you, she was really sad that you haven't stay longer. Next time no excuses- at least 4nights in a row :-D. YOLO

What can I say! The perfect hostel! The best hostel I've stayed during this 4 months of my trip! The staff is the most friendly, funny and crazy! Specially my dear and lovely Kingaaa (L). I loved the breakfast..Really good and it's include in the price! What about the dinner...for free! and different kind of food every night. After that, the party start at 9 pm and the Staff take you to best pub crawl of Europe (yes, the best!). Easy to meet people if u are alone. Love Greg&Tom, love Kinga!

All perfect, VERY nice staff, amazing dinner and Pub Crawl... yeaa! All the best wishes from Ireland/Brazil!! You guys are awesome

Thank You very much. We had a great time with you :-D

Excellente hostel: really nice staff, amazing pubcrawl, really great atmosphere. I really had a great time.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff is amazing. Free dinner and breakfast are the best I've had ever. Great facilities and location. Definitely would return.

THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN! Never have had more fun staying at a hostel. Breakfast and dinner included. The bar crawls are so much fun and they get everyone involved @ the pregame! Loved it.

That's how we roll :-D. Thanks man