Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

If you want to party, go for it! Nice place, nice travelers everyday. They offer great tour and awesome pub-crawl!

This was the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. The staff was outrageously amazing and made sure everyone had a good time! Breakfast AND dinner were included which is usually uncalled for and to top it off the food was amazing! People would be so stupid not to stay at Greg and Tom's. I'm definitly coming back (probably next weekend)!

• 10th Apr 2014

Thanks and see you soon! :)

Awesome hostel! The best one I´ve ever stayed!!

• 1st Apr 2014

Thanks so much, we miss you guys! :)

if you wanna have fun and a good time, go there

• 29th Mar 2014

Thanks for your review!

Krakow was not only the best city I've been to, but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! This was my first time traveling completely solo, but it ended up being the best trip ever and the most fun I've ever had! Not only do you meet tons of other people who LOVE partying but the staff is insanely amazing, helpful, and equally as fun! Darek was awesome and made sure the party never stopped during our pub crawl. He helped me when I missed my Auschwitz tour and even gave me a full refund!

• 28th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, very clean, all of the staff are so friendly and put together an awesome pub crawl. Shout out to Olga and Alice, wouldn't have been the same with out

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thanks buddy! :)

A great place to stay. Staff were very welcoming and they provided our time to be well above our expectations.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks so much :)

Awesome hostel! Fun activities every night but a small enough hostel you can get some sleep. The staff are super friendly, especially Piotr, who made sure everyone had a great time! With the excellent free breakfast and dinner this is the best hostel in Krakow!

You're awesome too, thanks! :)

Absolutely amazing hostel! The staff here are incredible, they really make you feel welcome and do everything they can to make your stay the best possible experience. Free breakfast is the best I've seen anywhere and the home cooked dinner is always delicious! Would definitely recommend this hostel! Massive shout out to Olga, Daz and Piotr - you guys are the best! =D

Love you! PS Invite us to your wedding guys! x

Kinda expensive if you compare with other hostels' offers in Cracow but totally worth paying. Breakfast and dinner were amazing, like a qualified restaurant meal. The pub crawls were full of fun and staff members are so nice and willing to help, especially Peter and Katie, cheers guys :)

Thanks for the review!

Really good atmosphere, cleanest hostel ever and great value for money- breakfast and dinner included. Couple of minutes walk to city. We recommend going on the bar crawls free shots and entry to all bars and clubs.

Thanks so much!

Amazing staff, a big shout out to Mr. Darek, Kate (Katzya?) pride, Renata, Olga and Mr. Duda. Best party hostel ever

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks a lot!

Beds could be a bit better! They were pretty hard to sleep on.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Working on it! Thanks! x

Had an amazing time! Staff are so helpful and thoughtful, and definitely ensure that you have a great time. Hostel is excellent for the money paid. The bathrooms are always clean, and the rooms were tidy and fresh. Would definitely recommend.

• 6th Mar 2014

Thanks so much for the review!

I do love this hostel, I had time of my life in there, literally! I love Olga and Darek but I think Alice will be also truly memorable person after leaving krakow, such a lovely girl she is! The best hostel on the planet? I think that probably even on fckn Milky Way as well! Atmosphere is just incredible, location, pub crawls and free dinner is just Epic!! Epic epic epic!!! There is just one thing missing in there, wtf this crazy and handsome and awesome bastard Mike left to London?

• 5th Mar 2014

We love you too! Thanks!

After travelling a lot through Europe and always staying at hostels, I have to say it was one of my best experiences with a hostel! Really nice staff, good facilities, nice breakfast and dinner!! If you enjoy partying and meeting new people, this is the place for you, but if you want a calm and quiet place to relax, then you should look for a different hostel.

Thanks so much!

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Clean facilities. Great showers. The best free breakfast that I have had at any hostel ever and equally good free dinners. The staff there are fantastic. Olga, Darek and Piotr made our stay fantastic and the most fun I have had in any town in Europe.

Thanks darling! x

Fantastic hostel. We had such a fun time here and met such a great bunch of people who we went out with every night of our stay. The value for money at this hostel is fantastic as they offer free breakfast and dinner - both of which are of a very high standard. Great atmosphere and highly recommended for anyone looking for a fun time in Krakow!

Thanks a lot for such a nice review, come back soon!

Three of us stayed on a Wednesday night. It was a very average hostel stay, the hostel is quite small. The linen provided was torn and had holes. The staff were friendly enough and encouraged us to join in drinking games but there were only 2 people apart from the host who we're partying. Free dinner was great, traditional Polish potato pancakes. Location is good, 5 mins walk to the main square.

• 12th Feb 2014

definetely the best hostel i stayed in europe! the place was amazing, the location couldnt be better, just walkin distance from train and bus station, and the best was the staff! olga was so nice to me! and kate from the pub crawls is dangerous theres no way u can leave the hostel sober when shes leading!

Thanks so much!!