Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Fantastic hostel!! It is a party hostel but much more than this... The staff are very friendly and do anything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay. The dinner they gave us was delicious! Very easy to organise day tours from the hostel also. They organise pub crawls every night and took us to some great places! Thanks for all of your help kangaroo, sorry we didn't make your pub crawl but promise we will next time we are in krakow!!

All perfect, VERY nice staff, amazing dinner and Pub Crawl... yeaa! All the best wishes from Ireland/Brazil!! You guys are awesome

THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN! Never have had more fun staying at a hostel. Breakfast and dinner included. The bar crawls are so much fun and they get everyone involved @ the pregame! Loved it.

The staff at this hostel really make it what it is. They are all friendly and will party along with you, when they aren't working of course. The hostel is small, but it makes it easier to meet people. also their pub crawls go to the sister hostel so you can meet more people there. Also, if you aren't up for a party the pub crawl leaves at 10 and it's pretty quite after that. I wouldn't suggest staying here for the quite though! Absolutely loved my stay here!

We really enjoyed our stay here, all the staff are really friendly and willing to help you with anything. The free breakfast and dinner are also fantastic! And the organised pub crawls are really fun! Thanks again!

i loved my stay in here. every day partying. and staff was amazing. definitely the place to stay if you visit krakow.

Great hostel, that remains true to its name: this really is a party hostel! Great base for going on pub crawls or otherwise partying. However, that also has a downside: it is not uncommon for people to puke in the sleeping room or drunkenly disturb everyone in the room. Also, I understand that they make their money with alcohol, but the beer is quite pricey and no outside alcohol is allowed. In any case, the staff were very helpful in organizing onward travels. Thanks for that!

Had a great time, great parties and staff. Public crawls were awesome and full of free shots. The free dinners every night were really good. I would definitely recommend staying here or the other Greg and tom in Krakow

Had a great stay in Greg and Toms! Super atmosphere and met loads of people. Breakfast and dinner everyday was really nice and the place was spotless. Partying was also super! staff were friendly and helpful.

I loved to stay at your hostel and would like to thank the following members of the staff: Peter, David, Mariana and Olga that always showed to be proactive in a sense to help me and my friends.

Amazing atmosphere and lovely staff. I would recommend to any traveller wanting to have fun and make friends.

This place is a blast. If you want a hostel to properly show you how to go out in Krakow, here it is. If that's not your style, you can still hang back and not feel as if you're missing out on anything. Very close to the old city, Jewish quarter and a ton of great food places. The dinners are absolutely amazing as well as the breakfasts. The staff are very accommodating and a ton of fun to hang out with.

This is the second time we stayed at this Hostel and yet again we had the best vacation ever. Olga Piksa and the other staff members are very nice and welcoming. Also they do throw the best pop crawls ever I must say. 100% from here.

Greg&Tom Party hostel is an amazing place to meet people from all over the world, and organizes for you the best parties you can find in Krakow. Unbeatable price/quality, with allright dorms and delicious food for breakfast and diner, included in the price. Thank you so much, the incredible team, and special thanks to Olga, Marianna, Kinga, Darek, Piotr, Oktawian, who do everyday an incredible job, always with a big smile. Will return!

Chris. We can't wait for that :-)

Can't wait to be back next year!

• 25th Jul 2014

Really nice hostel in a great location. The food is also very nice. The bar crawl was great fun as we made friends with both the staff and others staying at the hostel. Wold definitely recommend.

• 18th Jul 2014

Had a banger of a time at Greg & Toms. Stays true to it's name and is a party hostel in every sense of the way. A pleasant surprise is how good the free dinner is and the fact that they have a few consoles for people wanting to stay in and chill. The staff is friendly and outgoing and mingles with the guests plenty. (Special ups to Piotr, Marianne and Olga from my side. They were an absolute blast to hang out and party with everyday) Also, excellent location and easy tour bookings.

We were very impressed for the cleanliness. It was superb. Considering part of the name is a 'party hostel' it was so much more clean than other party hostels we stayed in. Also, free safe box for valuables and drawer under bed were really appreciated and improved the feeling of security in the hostel.

Thank you so much for the review!

I was scard to go to Poland because I went alone for 3 nights. But Tom & Gregs Party Hostel made so much easier with the great welcome the give to each of us. It is also very good for students travelling with a budget because they include the breakfast and a pretty good dinner and it is close to the center. And dont forget the Pub Crawl , it is important! So, I totally recommend it!

Hey :) Thanks for your opinion ! See you next time .

Pretty central, biggest problem was the common area, was small and hot and only really active for the free dinner which is the best I've had in Europe. Greg and toms beer hostel is better in my opinion

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5