Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Fantastic location and very helpful & friendly staff. Worth every single penny. 10/10, would stay at again.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Each night the food was amazing and the staff would come party with us. The atmosphere made the whole trip so much more exciting. The rooms were so clean and the whole experience will not be forgotten. If I'm ever back I will stay there for sure and will recommend it to anyone I come across. A must stay hostel in krakow

• 10th Feb 2015

SO AMAZING!! I had so much fun here everything was so clean, the staff were so friendly and inclusive, and it was so easy to meet people. They book tours for you, basically give you all your meals, and take you out at night, so easy and SO much fun!

• 9th Feb 2015

Great hostel, great staff, awesome experience. Another shower and bathroom in the annex would really help, but still a great experience.

I stayed in Greg & Tom Party Hostel 1 night with my friend from Australia. We really enjoyed staying there and we're so satisfied. We had to change our reservation twice and it wasn't any problem. Staff was excellent! Maciek, Daza and Paulina were really helpful. Maciek recommended us to book trip to Auschwitz and it was really worth the price! Thanks for amazing atmosphere and free shots!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Is the best hostel of my life, and I am pretty sure that there is no other that can beat them. Good rooms and bathroom, but nothing compare to the atmosphere! dinner and breakfast are perfect, staff are awesome, very good parties. There's nothing more to say, best hostel ever!

Obrigado por sua boa revisão. Nós estamos contentes que você tenha tido uma boa estada conosco.

Awesome hostel, would stay again /10. One thing we had an issue with was noise at like 3am... the hostel said no noise upstairs (the common area is downstairs) but the staff didn't enforce it in any way shape or form. So at 2, 3 even 4 am there was people having their own party right outside our room. ps > our roommates hated it too.

Good hostel but is not the best hostel in Krakow I think so

Hey there, thank you for your opinion about us . We are so sorry, we didn`t meet your expectations but it is very hard if someone arrived very late (only for one night) and then leaving. Anyway we are still so happy, you have one favorite hostel in Kraków, which is still in our wonderfull city.

Had the most awesome birthday in the hostel.. Staff is awesome, they gave presents for my birthday and made a cake! Further, they know how to party!! Will come back guys!

Thank you for your review. we hope that you will visit us again. and you don\t have to wait for your birthday - spring here is beautiful! Love U Jess!

Best hostel ive ever stayed at. Staff are awesome and atmosphere is great! Only downfall is the windows wont open and the one toilet and shower for 16 people

• 10th Jan 2015

Top class hostel - clean, well laid out, social atmosphere, great food, great fun!

Great place, great people, Daz is my best friend. All staff were insanely awesome, as is the location. I am in love, will definitely be back.

We had a great time at the Greg & Tom Party Hostel. It's definitely the place to be if you wanna party. The staff is great (especially the girls) and they take you out every night to pub crawls. You get free breakfast and dinner and as many vodka shots as you want. Best value for money you will find anywhere. And the facilities are totally clean. The only bad thing are the mattresses. They are totally worn and it feels like lying on a wooden board.

Great location easy walking distance everywhere, awesome staff and food plus crazy people and times made it a great stay! Also lost my iPhone on the way to the iPhone and the staff were super helpful doing everything possible to help me!

Great hostel! Dinner and breakfast included are VERY good. I was surprise by the quality and variety of food served. They serve drinks as well and it was enough to get guests drunk! The only problem was that the check in was a bit confuse and I was suggested to do a walking tour that didn't happened that day. Then, they said that they don't recommend the walking tour. Also, the explanation to get the bus to the airport was wrong. However, the problems didn't screw up my stay.

One of the reasons why our hostel has such a good reputation is because we put 100% effort into welcoming&accomodating our guests. It basically means that our check-ins are very informative&friendly. However we DO NOT recommend any walking tours - please note there's no posters/flyers in the hostel. We can't be responsible for something we don't recommend doing.

Wonderful people and wonderful atmosphere! Definitely worth staying here.

Great bunch of guys, Friendly staff, Party animals Spend New year here and i had a blast the staff could not do enough to make our stay memorable. The pub crawls were a defiant highlight. Will definitely stay if i am back in Krakow.

This is a good hostel, but not worth 51€/night when you can find similar options for about 15€/night. Anyway the dinner is good and the pubcrawl quite fun, I had a good time.

great place to say, modern clean hostel with friendly staff plus the dinner and drinks were great. stated at another hostel in Krakow and it did not compare to gnt

Very good hostel, stayed here and at the Beer Hostel and liked that one a lot more but this hostel is still one of the best in Europe!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5