Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

i loved my stay in here. every day partying. and staff was amazing. definitely the place to stay if you visit krakow.

Had a great time, great parties and staff. Public crawls were awesome and full of free shots. The free dinners every night were really good. I would definitely recommend staying here or the other Greg and tom in Krakow

I loved to stay at your hostel and would like to thank the following members of the staff: Peter, David, Mariana and Olga that always showed to be proactive in a sense to help me and my friends.

Amazing atmosphere and lovely staff. I would recommend to any traveller wanting to have fun and make friends.

Greg&Tom Party hostel is an amazing place to meet people from all over the world, and organizes for you the best parties you can find in Krakow. Unbeatable price/quality, with allright dorms and delicious food for breakfast and diner, included in the price. Thank you so much, the incredible team, and special thanks to Olga, Marianna, Kinga, Darek, Piotr, Oktawian, who do everyday an incredible job, always with a big smile. Will return!

Chris. We can't wait for that :-)

Can't wait to be back next year!

• 25th Jul 2014

Really nice hostel in a great location. The food is also very nice. The bar crawl was great fun as we made friends with both the staff and others staying at the hostel. Wold definitely recommend.

• 18th Jul 2014

Had a banger of a time at Greg & Toms. Stays true to it's name and is a party hostel in every sense of the way. A pleasant surprise is how good the free dinner is and the fact that they have a few consoles for people wanting to stay in and chill. The staff is friendly and outgoing and mingles with the guests plenty. (Special ups to Piotr, Marianne and Olga from my side. They were an absolute blast to hang out and party with everyday) Also, excellent location and easy tour bookings.

We were very impressed for the cleanliness. It was superb. Considering part of the name is a 'party hostel' it was so much more clean than other party hostels we stayed in. Also, free safe box for valuables and drawer under bed were really appreciated and improved the feeling of security in the hostel.

Thank you so much for the review!

I was scard to go to Poland because I went alone for 3 nights. But Tom & Gregs Party Hostel made so much easier with the great welcome the give to each of us. It is also very good for students travelling with a budget because they include the breakfast and a pretty good dinner and it is close to the center. And dont forget the Pub Crawl , it is important! So, I totally recommend it!

Hey :) Thanks for your opinion ! See you next time .

Pretty central, biggest problem was the common area, was small and hot and only really active for the free dinner which is the best I've had in Europe. Greg and toms beer hostel is better in my opinion

All the staff were super helpful and awesome, a particular shout out to Darek! We can't wait to go back again. Even though we were there Monday - Wednesday the nightlife and general armosphere of the hostel was always great. If you're looking for a party hostel in krakow this is the one!

If you like clubbing and drinking, this is the place for you. Really nice with the free breakfast and dinner! But I´m 21 and i felt too old for this place. The beds were bad, and it was not clean..

Probably the best hostel of my Europe trip. Amazing breakfast and dinner. Great atmosphere.

Thanks so much for such a kind review!

It was great since the beggining... The staff is great.. Congratulations with Derek he is really good in his job... He made it very special. Is a great place to stay!!!! The free breackfast and dinner is very good also. I would totally come back here.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for such a nice review!!

If you are up for a party this is definitely the place to be!!! The staff are amazing and extremely friendly!! The free dinner is one of the best ideas for a hostel ever! The hostel is relatively small only about 4 rooms on one floor which makes it extremely easy to meet people! It's a party hostel where vodka flows and sleep is minimal!!

Thanks for such a nice review! We have 4 rooms here and 3 in the other part of the building called annex. Making it 42 beds total, it's super easy for you guys to make life-long friends :) We're glad to hear you had a great time!

Staff were so helpful, let us check in early from an overnight train. Breakfast and dinner provided, pub crawl great night out!

• 24th Jun 2014

Thanks for such a lovely review! Our check-in time is 2PM and it seems like you were very lucky to be able to go to the room earlier than that :) We do anything to make your stay awesome, and we're glad we succeed this time too! :)

So friendly great atmosphere, and an unreal pub crawl

• 24th Jun 2014

Oh yeah, this one was really intense :-)

This is definitely where you want to stay at if you want to party. The rooms aren't anything special - they're not bad but nothing to shout about. The showers are clean but again nothing special. However, the staff and the parties that are organised make this hostel possibly the party hub of Krakow. For the small price you get a lot of alcohol and entry into a bunch of clubs and more importantly, staff who want to make your night as good as possible. Would recommend!

The delicious breakfasts and buffet dinners included were amazing. I like the cozy common room. Even though at this party hostel people would sometimes roll in at 6am and puke somewhere the staff was very good at cleaning everything quickly so the facilities never felt gross or untidy. 15 minute walk from the Jewish Quarter. My bed was substantial for a good nights rest. Their pub crawl I went on was in touristy Stare Miatro clubs but the authentic Krakow nightlife is in the Jewish Quarter.

Thanks for a great review! We're glad to hear you loved our food as we put lots of effort in it :) Thanks for appreciating our cleanliness too. Krakow night life is awesome, whether you go to the Old Town or the Jewish Quarter. We try to go to both as much as possible :) We're glad to hear you enjoyed it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5