Superb 2,156 Total Reviews
Superb 2,156 Total Reviews
Greg & Tom Party Hostel Located at Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Lesser Poland 31-029 Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005
94% 2156
50.0596735 19.9455714
    Rooms available

22nd Apr 2016

Probably my favorite hostel I've been at! The free breakfast and dinner were amazing: the best I've had in any hostel by far and 99% of hotels I've been at. The pub crawl and predrinks were a great value, and went to some cool clubs. If you're a light sleeper and not going to party this probably isn't the best option as the walls are thin and people can be heard late into the night. Special shout out to Estera for being a great guide and host and making us sandwiches for our super early

Thanks Mate for the amazing review! Yes, it's getting a bit loud because of the party evenings, as everybody is having the good time :) Early sandwiches for your check-out - fair enough, Estera would never let you starve! ;) Cheers!

22nd Apr 2016

Really good hostel and amazing staff. The atmosphere could have been a bit better if there were more girls though, but that's not really the hostels fault :). I would come back again.

Thanks for the review! You're right - unfortunately it's out of our human power to control if the bookings will be made by women or men :) Hope you had a great time anyway!

15th Apr 2016

We had a short but awesome stay! The free food is great! Would highly recommend!

Hi sweetie! Thanks for really nice review, hope to see you again sometime ;)

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

Clean and safe hostel with friendly stuff located near bars and clubs where all the nightlife happens. They really make an effort to organize the best pub crawls possible (more like a club crawls tough). I'd prefer more relaxed places at least at the beginning and more variety instead of same clabs every day. Anyhow I had a lot of fun and a lot of colorful drinks.

Tanks for your feedback! The pub crawl is different everyday, we do those Hawaii Nights, Carnival, Polish Eves, Fluo and many more, each day different one :) Glad you have a good time with us!

14th Apr 2016

Good location close to the main train station and not far from the old town. Staff were super friendly, except during the morning of check-out when they came into my room at 9:15 am to wake me up and remind me that check out is at 10. The food here was excellent and there is plenty to go around especially at dinner (get there early at breakfast). I stayed here for three nights and only saw a total of 3 girls. The pub crawl was fun, but it was a sausage party so how fun could it really be?

Hi there! Thanks you for your review.It's great that you liked our food :) I'm sorry that somebody woke you up before your check-out, it was probably because the receptionist wanted to take care of you and make sure you won't oversleep. It's really hard for us to control how many girls will be in the hostel during your stay, this thing is out of our control. I'm pretty sure that guys can be fun as well if it's about party and having fun. Hope you will have a great time during the rest of your trip to Europe. Cheers!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Great hostel free dinners and breakfast are amazing and drinking games are amazing with all the free vodka!!

Yay, that's right, all the free vodka can't let you leave your bunk in the morning haha :) Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

11th Apr 2016

Had the best time! I recommend this place to everyone I meet :)

Hello there! Thanks a lot for a 100% review, it's perfect!

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

So good, I booked another night :)

Hi crazy boy! Thanks for awesome 100% review! It's always great when we see people extending their stay because they like it here so much :) thanks again!

• MenezesNina
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Cooper, Carolina and Ada are INCREDIBLE. Professionals and also party animals hahaha. Not a single bad word to say about this hostel, clean despite the flux of people, close to everything, awesome pub crawl and facilities. A must go in Europe. The other hostel of the franchise (beer hostel) has a very good restaurant but doesn't seem that much fun.

7th Apr 2016

One of the top party hostels in Europe. Great location, atmosphere, value and especially the staff! I already miss it. Karolina, Estera, Ada, my main dude Cooper, and everyone else made it such a great stay. I hope to return soon!