Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Really nice atmosphere and welcoming. We had such a great time and we would love coming back to visit Krakow :)

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Unbeatable pub crawls, great meals, and amazing staff made Krakow one of the best cities in my travels!

Hey Roland, i hope you are good , thank you for your review and comment. Have an awesome time in Europe and safe travel of course :) Hope to see ya soon (again) . Cheers

Had a great time at this hostel! All the staff were amazing and had a ball on the nights out. Free breakfast and dinner was great! And great tips on how to fill the day. The Auschwitz tour was well worth it.

We had a crazy Halloween party, staff were awesome!!!! Didn't want to leave. Pub crawls are really repetitive but a lot of fun. Dinners are great value and bring everyone together! Would definitely recommend and return here

Comfortable rooms. Fantastic free breakfasts and dinner. The common areas are where the staff try their very hardest to get everyone drunk. Great location, very close to old town and they offer many tours you can buy at the reception. The pub crawls could be improved by going to different places every night and with more character.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. Albeit, only come here if you want to party. Free breakfast and dinner (dinner is restaurant quality), there is use of a PS3 which has many games and movies. The kitchen has microwave, oven and stove. 5 min walk to the town square. After dinner the pub crawl begins with unlimited alcohol for 2 hours and then a free shot at each club, and in krakow no night is dull. Thanks to new Kinga for catering to my every whim and wen offering me her coat as a blanket!

I had one the best Hostel experiences ever here! The staff cannot be more helpful and friends, weather it be pouring you copious amounts of vodka ont he pub crawl or ensuring your awake for your flight the next day. The rooms were clean, power socket and light on every bed, bathrooms clean and easy to use. Atmosphere is great, free dinner and breakfast is great, caters to all kinds of fussy eaters! Hostel wouldnt be the same with the crazy Kinga, she is the best! this is a party hostel! :)

The breakfast and free dinner are so good. Also the pib crawl with two hours of free shots are great, def enough! The rooms are quite small but it's easy to meet other travellers in this hostel which is great and the showers are very clean and new.

I've partied at a lot of hostels in my time, but this one blows them all out of the water. Especially with a party guide like Kinga (and can't forget Daza, Inga, Izabela, and Polina).

• 16th Oct 2014

Honestly the best hostel I've stayed at my entire trip. Enjoyed it so much I went back for a second time and even contemplating a third. Awesome pub crawls and great staff. Ukie (Polina) and Kinga are great birds! Signing off; Robbo and Dirty Kane.

Definitely a party hostel. I didn't sleep much at all, but I had a great time! They keep the liquor flowing, that's for sure! The free breakfast and dinner are AWESOME! It really makes it easy for us backpackers on a budget.

This is my favourite hostel of all time. And having been travelling around Europe for 6 months I have seen some great ones and some absolutely terrible ones. None of them compare.. Take me back!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Awesome staff and awesome pub crawls!

Seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in. If you stay anywhere but Greg and tom's whilst in Krakow you're doing it wrong

Had such a good stay here, the atmosphere was great, the food was tasty, the whole hostel was immaculate and the staff were amazing!

• 6th Oct 2014

The highlight of the hostel is the friendly atmosphere and the fantastic food they serve. The breakfast and lunch are just too delicious and they are served for free. The hostel is a party hostel and the pub crawl is good. They definitely get you drunk before even you start the party. The hostel is clean and the staff is very very friendly. The only bad about this hostel is that it doesnot have a proper big signboard which makes it difficult to find at first.

Best hostel I've stayed in for a while! The free breaky and dinner were both amazing and brought everyone together before going out at night! The staff are amazing and the nicest people who help you out with whatever you need. I would come back for sure :)

• 5th Oct 2014

Had a great time here! The staff are great, the free dinner Is unbelievable and the pub crawls are great. The atmosphere was great as the whole hostel would get together, made some good friends here. I do have some criticizing tho, as the beds, blankets and pillows were the worst I've seen. But then again you don't really go there to sleep!

Okay no, real talk. This is just about the best damn hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. I extended my stay and screwed up all my other travel plans just to keep hanging out there. The staff are the most beautiful, friendly, helpful people ever. The free breakfast and dinner is insane. You will never be so spoilt staying at a hostel ever. They'll literally pour vodka down your throat and make sure you're always having a great time. Thanks for everything guys, I'll be back soon!! Love Abbey

good hostel and fun pub crawl