Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Very good hostel, stayed here and at the Beer Hostel and liked that one a lot more but this hostel is still one of the best in Europe!

One of the best party hostels that I have stayed in. Awesome atmosphere, ambience and super cool staff, especially Kinga (Kangaroo) - probably the friendliest and the best among the lot. She really helped us a lot during our check out by arranging transport and keeping us company, Kudos !!! Pub crawls with Dazaa were also nice...I am coming back again, soon. Love Krakow, Love Greg & Tom - Cheers !!!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

Not much to say, its a perfect hostel if you want to have a really nice time in Krakow!

Great atmosphere. Staff are lovely. Nightly pub crawls are so much fun and make it really easy to meet people. Free dinner and breakfast are just a bonus.

Had an absolute blast. Been fed every night a full meal and then filled with vodka before the pub crawl was awesome!

Amazing hostel, would stay again

hello Sunshine! thank you for your review. and we can't wait to see U again :)

best hostel in the world ! the staff are amazing! ! I ended up returning 3 times!!

The most amazing hostel, I never wanted to leave. Kangaroo, Kinga, Dazza and Sonic were amazing!! I want to come back already

We love U too Ash! Can't wait to have you here again!

I loved it. Hope to be back soon! :)

Great staff, had an absolute blast here and met some beauties. I took a few nights off and guys were getting carried to their beds before 1am but that's a party hostel I guess

Best 3 nights of my life, this hostel its definitely about The people, free breakfast and dinner, both really good. Sonik and Magic thank you guys!

I slept 3 times on the floor, my brother woke up in hospital, i lost my watch, i been into a fight, and i bought an aligator! This place is fck wicked! Sonic and Inga are top smashers and they will always give you a spare spoon of sugar, sip of cola or cigarette, even climb Adam Mickiewicz monument at the Krakow Square! Top people thanks a lot for an awesome fun!!! Much love! Andrzej!

The best and most fun hostel I have ever stayed at. Great value too, free breakfast AND dinner.

Best hostel. The food (breakfast and dinner) that is included is amazing, the staff are awesome and everyone is there to have a good time!

We had the most amazing time at this hostel. The staff were a ton of fun especially new Kinga was very helpful! She told us all the best places to go on our last day in the city. For 10 euros they take you on a pub crawl of the wild Kraków night life and give you unlimited alcohol. Loved it! Would definitely recommend!

• 28th Nov 2014

Excellent hostel. All the staff were wonderful, especially Kinga who was extremely experienced, friendly and helpful. The bar crawls were awesome and cheap, the hostel was clean, and the free food was great.

• 27th Nov 2014

This Hostel was a great hostel to stay at! the new Kinga and the other staff members were awesome and so helpful! The dinners were seriously good and the facilities (and cleanliness) was top form. Thanks for an awesome stay and ill be back next time i'm in Krakow. I also left my phone here and Kinga is sending it back to me, so the staff are sick, plus the pub crawls are good fun (if you make it out haha)

• 27th Nov 2014

Literally the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in my life! Staffs are so personable, nice, and crazy (Thanks, Dazza, Kinga, Kinga Kangaroo, Izzy, and Inga)! Hotel quality free dinner/breakfast! So much alcohol and party! Your hostel friends and staffs become the best friends. everyone knows everyone like a little family. I just can't emphasize how nice the staffs are. I guess the only downfall is you never wanna leave the hostel. Stayed there for a week and am going back again within two weeks lol

Best hostel I have stayed at in 2 months in Europe. The staff are amazing and genuinely want to help you have the best time. Dinner was like a home cooked meal. Wish I could have stayed for much longer!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Nothing negative about this hostel. I had the best time i didn't want to leave. my first trip as a solo traveller and the staff were so friendly. dinners were amazing and meant that we really got to socialise with everyone in the hostel. played drinking games followed by a bar crawl each night. if i go back to Krakow then I would 100% stay at Greg & Toms again.