Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

One of the most fun places I have ever been. Staff are brilliant, atmosphere is electric. And 2 meals a day included I the price, you can't go wrong!

• 9th Feb 2014

thanks, can't wait to have you back!

Amazing Hostel!!! the staff are great fun, the place is so clean and tidy, nothing to complain about at all! if you are looking for a bit of a quiet time to yourself and not interact with people then find a hotel! We were in a small group and we met lots of people on their own just wanting to hang out and this hostel creates that perfect opportunity. With Breakfast and dinner included in the price it helps people interact more and is one huge bonus. The staff are a fantastic team!

• 1st Feb 2014

Thank you so much for such a kind review, we're glad to hear you had a good time :) Say hi to everyone for us and enjoy your weekend away ;)

When I die, I hope the first thing waiting for me in heaven is Greg & Toms Party Hostel, with Olga and the rest of the staff dressed as angels. The FREE dinners were fantastic, the place was spotless, the party atmosphere was ever present, and the pub crawls superb. I can't rate this place any more highly. If I could make love to this hostel, I would. I was disappointed to never see Greg & Tom. Change the name to "Olga, Darek, Alicja, Kate etc Party Hostel" - They deserve the recognition!

This is the most creative review we've ever read! Thanks buddy! X

This hostel was amazing it was so clean and the showers were always hot!! the staff especially Kate.P and Olga made us feel so welcome the dinner they cooked us every night was fantastic they took us on a pub crawl every night but not before filling us up with loads of free drinks while teaching us polish drinking games, the atmosphere was incredible so lively and when you wanted to chill out there is a big plasma and ps3 and a wii to play free wifi the place was amazing I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING

• 24th Jan 2014

Thanks Barry Wallnuts! x

The most amazing hostel! Clean, awesome rooms, nice hot showers and amazing breakfast and dinners cooked fresh every day (and they're free!). Every night the amazing staff had organised a fun night out where you could get to know the other people at the hostel as well as seeing all that krakow's night life has to offer. Special thanks to Olga and Darek for making krakow unforgettable! I would have stayed here forever if I could!

Thanks babes, safe travels home! X

Had a fantastic time here, 3 lads stayed, but we made two separate bookings, we were in a 6 bed and 10 bed dorm, both very clean. Hostel staff were great and friendly. It's extremely close to the main market square. Will be back in the summer for sure

Thanks so much guys!

Just one Word...THE BEST , awesome staff all david sara olga all of them and greg too ;) good boy very nice

• 20th Jan 2014

Cant stress how great all the staff were here! Although a smaller hostel its always clean, very well maintained and the free dinners were always delicious. Be prepared to drink, they leave no man behind with loads of vodka and beer in the kitchen before the staff take you out each night. Will definitely be my hostel of choice when I return to Krakow!

Thanks buddy!

Great party hostel with events and free dinner every night! Unfortunately no options for vegetarians, although the staff did offer to cook us something different! Powerpoint at each bunk as well as a reading light. Incredibly loud each night until about midnight, but quitens after that. Amazing party atmosphere and all staff (& guests at the time) were brilliant! Great, high pressure showers but no laundry facilities. Free breakfast was ample.

This hostel is anything but a party hostel. The hostel was mostly empty aside from about fifteen guys. The breakfasts and dinners did exist but the breakfast food was all gone after two or three people had it and all the dinners were deep fried food. However, the staff at the hostel were super nice and tried to help any way they could, really making you feel at home. The showers were really good and the dorm rooms were large, but the mattresses were very thin.

Every tourist knows winter isnt the best season for travelling,especially when you expect your hostels to be full.And it's a bit silly to expect any hostel to be full of attractive girls.Thats not what travelling is for. Complaining about the food when its for FREE is also silly. We never run out of food for breakfast and we keep refilling the plates when they are empty,just so its always fresh.And we dont think pizza can be deep fried,can it? Our advice: learn how to appreciate things.

Amazing hostel with great facilities, location, and most of all staff! Super friendly enviroment with staff that A) Do everything to make your stay unforgetable and B) Are pretty damn cute receptionists!

• 10th Jan 2014

thanks, darling! :)

Helpful staff, very accommodating, great party. Enjoyed original greg and tom hostel much more

I had a good time at Greg and Toms, the staff are really really cool. Free dinners and breakfasts were really nice.

Thanks! Have a look at the latest facebook updates to see some photos x

I had a good time, the hostel was cleaned perfect, very friendly and helpful staff! I will definitely go there again!

Thanks so much!

This place was so much fun. Free breakfast and dinner, all the staff are awesome (if not a tiny bit crazy) and also really helpful. Definitely staying here again next time I am in krakow.

Thank you so much, we loved having you here!

absolutely amazing, loved the place to bits

• 1st Jan 2014

Thanks a lot!

5 of us came here for 4 nights including new years. I can't speak for all of us but it was the best New years i've ever had. The other nights were also great!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

thanks so much! x

I love this hostel good staff good ppl and good times...

• 30th Dec 2013

thanks a lot!! x

Name says everything

Thanks so much!

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. If you want to party get yourself to this hostel!!

• 27th Dec 2013

Thanks for such a kind review!