Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

The delicious breakfasts and buffet dinners included were amazing. I like the cozy common room. Even though at this party hostel people would sometimes roll in at 6am and puke somewhere the staff was very good at cleaning everything quickly so the facilities never felt gross or untidy. 15 minute walk from the Jewish Quarter. My bed was substantial for a good nights rest. Their pub crawl I went on was in touristy Stare Miatro clubs but the authentic Krakow nightlife is in the Jewish Quarter.

Thanks for a great review! We're glad to hear you loved our food as we put lots of effort in it :) Thanks for appreciating our cleanliness too. Krakow night life is awesome, whether you go to the Old Town or the Jewish Quarter. We try to go to both as much as possible :) We're glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Everyone was really nice and the rooms were kept spotless!

• 19th Jun 2014

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at. Will be hard for any hostel to compete with the atmosphere and value for money of this crazy hostel!

Thanks so much for the review! We hope you come back soon!

Best hostel ever!!!!!!! Party party party. Staff are amazing friendly and helpful. Derek and Kinga B are awesome. Poland was one of my favorite countries and the credit goes to the hostel. Great atmosphere it's impossible to have a bad time. It's super easy to make friends the free food and vodka shots are awesome. Would go back to Greg and Tom's hostel in heartbeat. Keep partying my friends 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

This is the best hostel I have stayed at! The atmosphere is amazing, the staff are fantastic, the facilities are brilliant and the included dinner is just the topping on the cake. Such a good time here!

You're the topping on the cake! :)

The staff were great. There isnt enough toilets and washing facilities fr the amount of people stayng and one of them sometimes stank really bad.. overall the hostel was very clean. I probably wouldnt stay here again but only because its a party hostel and i dont think it works in poland.

Great party hostel. Its small enough that you get to know everyone, but since they are connected to the larger sister hostel, the parties are still big. Facilities were a bit unclean sometimes, but the beds and dorms were fine. Unlimited vodka hour was insane. Overall everyone was friendly and I had a good time at the hostel.

Amazing time at Greg and toms. If you like to party, there is no where else to go in krakow. The value is amazing, they have breakfast AND dinner included with the price of the bed. So awesome, will definitely be back soon!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for staying with us for such a long time, we miss you already!

Close walk to where you need to be but definitely not as close as other hostels. Atmosphere is great for partying, staff are pretty knowledgable and helpful too -- and fun! It's a clean hostel, though a bit small. The party room downstairs gets way too hot. Our room was in the side building and there was rarely ever hot water there, but there was never an issue with hot water in the main building. The side building is only a 10 second walk anyway.

Thank you for your review. Every single one help us to improve everything.

Sometimes the best people require the shortest reviews. I am willing to bet my money on the fact that Tom and Greg's Beer House is the BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD. The dinner they served really made me feel at home and it was pretty much the best dinner I have had in my Europe. The staff was AMAZING. I had lost the keys to the lock I borrowed from them and the guy at reception simply gave me a new key. In every other hostel i would have been charged insanity level fines. It was sparkling clean.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • India

Awesome Hostel!!! totally recommended, but be ready to party!

Thanks so much for your review, we miss you already!

Best hostel I've stayed in around Europe. Couldn't fault a thing. Great staff, clean room and showers and great breakfast and dinner 👌 Common room was a good place to chill and play games with others staying at the hostel and the small size of the hostel made for a great atmosphere among the guests. Couldn't fault a thing!

• 6th Jun 2014

Thank you very much!!! We are glad that you' ve decided to stay and have a party with us. Come back soon :-)

Thank you so much to the staff of Greg and Tom's, I was genuinely sad I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. This hostel is amazing and has everything you need, from power points and lights next to the bed to free breakfast AND dinner. They are also incredibly considerate, when I said I was gluten free they gave me my own dinner each night. The staff are friendly, helpful and always up for a good time and it was also easy to meet people when travelling alone.

Thank you for your review. Nobody likes sad goodbyes. We wish to say: Hello!- next time.

Excellent hostel, quite small, which made for a really friendly atmosphere. It was very clean, and both dinner and breakfast are included. Five minute walk from the main square, and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for review hovewer we thought that 5 min walking from main square is pretty close. We always give our guests magnetic keycards and acces to personal safe and lockers under each bed, so I guess it something different that made you feel insecure.

If you want a hostel where it is incredibly easy to meet awesome people and make loads of new friends then this is the place for you! And the free food is pretty damn awesome as well!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks for the review and for the atmosphere :-)

I've stayed in many hostels in my time, and honestly this one has to be the best. The staff are all great, and actually locals, and look after you extremely well. For the price you get free breakfast AND dinner (?!?!) which are both delicious. It's a great location and Krakow itself is amazing. Seriously could not speak highly enough of this place. I hope you like Vodka too, because they will all but inject it in to you here ;)

Thanks mate. We loved the time you spent here :-)

Party hostel through and through, but you're still able to get a good night's sleep. Warm staff. Go on the pub crawl to meet everyone!

Very clean and tidy. Breakfast AND dinner included! My friend was very ill and the staff were incredibly supportive and helpful - thoroughly recommend G

Thanks so much!

Great hostel for partying. Super helpful staff and always willing to do whatever you needed. My only complaint would be the beds and the curtains. Simply sitting on my bed I could feel the 2x4s that were the supports. Did not make for any sort of decent sleep. The other complaint is the curtains. They're incredibly sheer and basically do nothing. We woke up one morning to 3 Polish men jeering at us in our pajamas to wake up. Highly uncomfortable.

The best thing about this hostel is the atmosphere and the nice staff, and crazy parties ofcourse! But if you need sleep, go somewhere else. The pillow was the worst i've ever had but who the hell cares. This hostel is really social and you meet crazy people from all around the world, and the food is DELICIOUS and it's INCLUDED!

• 22nd May 2014
  • Finland

Thanks for the review, we miss you x