Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

We had a great time at the Greg & Tom Party Hostel. It's definitely the place to be if you wanna party. The staff is great (especially the girls) and they take you out every night to pub crawls. You get free breakfast and dinner and as many vodka shots as you want. Best value for money you will find anywhere. And the facilities are totally clean. The only bad thing are the mattresses. They are totally worn and it feels like lying on a wooden board.

Great location easy walking distance everywhere, awesome staff and food plus crazy people and times made it a great stay! Also lost my iPhone on the way to the iPhone and the staff were super helpful doing everything possible to help me!

Great hostel! Dinner and breakfast included are VERY good. I was surprise by the quality and variety of food served. They serve drinks as well and it was enough to get guests drunk! The only problem was that the check in was a bit confuse and I was suggested to do a walking tour that didn't happened that day. Then, they said that they don't recommend the walking tour. Also, the explanation to get the bus to the airport was wrong. However, the problems didn't screw up my stay.

One of the reasons why our hostel has such a good reputation is because we put 100% effort into welcoming&accomodating our guests. It basically means that our check-ins are very informative&friendly. However we DO NOT recommend any walking tours - please note there's no posters/flyers in the hostel. We can't be responsible for something we don't recommend doing.

Wonderful people and wonderful atmosphere! Definitely worth staying here.

Great bunch of guys, Friendly staff, Party animals Spend New year here and i had a blast the staff could not do enough to make our stay memorable. The pub crawls were a defiant highlight. Will definitely stay if i am back in Krakow.

This is a good hostel, but not worth 51€/night when you can find similar options for about 15€/night. Anyway the dinner is good and the pubcrawl quite fun, I had a good time.

great place to say, modern clean hostel with friendly staff plus the dinner and drinks were great. stated at another hostel in Krakow and it did not compare to gnt

Very good hostel, stayed here and at the Beer Hostel and liked that one a lot more but this hostel is still one of the best in Europe!

One of the best party hostels that I have stayed in. Awesome atmosphere, ambience and super cool staff, especially Kinga (Kangaroo) - probably the friendliest and the best among the lot. She really helped us a lot during our check out by arranging transport and keeping us company, Kudos !!! Pub crawls with Dazaa were also nice...I am coming back again, soon. Love Krakow, Love Greg & Tom - Cheers !!!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • India

Not much to say, its a perfect hostel if you want to have a really nice time in Krakow!

Great atmosphere. Staff are lovely. Nightly pub crawls are so much fun and make it really easy to meet people. Free dinner and breakfast are just a bonus.

Had an absolute blast. Been fed every night a full meal and then filled with vodka before the pub crawl was awesome!

Amazing hostel, would stay again

hello Sunshine! thank you for your review. and we can't wait to see U again :)

best hostel in the world ! the staff are amazing! ! I ended up returning 3 times!!

The most amazing hostel, I never wanted to leave. Kangaroo, Kinga, Dazza and Sonic were amazing!! I want to come back already

We love U too Ash! Can't wait to have you here again!

I loved it. Hope to be back soon! :)

Great staff, had an absolute blast here and met some beauties. I took a few nights off and guys were getting carried to their beds before 1am but that's a party hostel I guess

Best 3 nights of my life, this hostel its definitely about The people, free breakfast and dinner, both really good. Sonik and Magic thank you guys!

I slept 3 times on the floor, my brother woke up in hospital, i lost my watch, i been into a fight, and i bought an aligator! This place is fck wicked! Sonic and Inga are top smashers and they will always give you a spare spoon of sugar, sip of cola or cigarette, even climb Adam Mickiewicz monument at the Krakow Square! Top people thanks a lot for an awesome fun!!! Much love! Andrzej!

The best and most fun hostel I have ever stayed at. Great value too, free breakfast AND dinner.