Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

The hostel is quite well equipped in a quiet street, although is a little far from the Old town. The rooms are big and offer good accommodation. All the guys that worked there made us feel very at home and helped us with all we needed to know and visit in Krakow.

Sadly, the score isn't consistent with the review... but thank you for putting effort into reviewing our property. One correction though, our hostel isn't far away from the Old Town. Google maps says it's 550 m which is a 6 min walk. Glad to hear you enjoyed everything else :)

An amazing time. Absolutely incredible hostel with the best staff around. The pub crawls are outstanding with heaps of free booze. The breakfast and dinner provided is top quality and hard to match in krakow. Rooms are simple and clean and the atmosphere is great for going out. A tiny bit hard to find but once you're there it's in the best spot possible. I miss this place so much!

• 18th May 2014

Thank you for the review!

This is the cleanest hostel ever and it has the most amazing breakfasts and dinners. Really easy to meet people. Highly recommended if you want to party in krakow

Fantastic time!! Great value for you're money! Free breakfast, dinner and lunch if you buy a day trip ticket. Super fun party atmosphere but also pretty quiet at night and chill during the day if you need to relax. I would absolutely recommend this hostel! Thanks for a fabulous time :)

Thanks for such a kind review. :)

Best hostel I have ever been in. Nice attention from the staff, the installations, excellent food, atmosphere, etc. Defenitely is a hostel only if you like to party everyday. You meet a lot and fun people in their pub crawls. If I'll have the opportunity, I'll stay again in this hostel, fully recommended!!

• 9th May 2014
  • Panama

This place is simply AMAZING! There is actually no word that can describe it properly! The location is perfect, the staff is the loveliest i have ever seen, you can feel that they work there with their hearts and arms wide open. Its a very clean place, there is cleaning every day! I loved the food, simply delicious and brought from a restaurant! YUMMY! :) And of course the legendary and DAILY pubcrawls. FUN FUN FUN :))) Guys, if you are going to visit Krakow, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!! Adam

• 9th May 2014

Thanks so much!

Best place to stay in Krakow! Really good breakfast and dinner, and after all, awesome Pub Crawl everyday!

• 2nd May 2014

This place was amazing, pub crawls every njght, olga was the bloody greatest! Im a solo traveller in my 30s, ive been around the block. This is the best hostel ive stayed at.

FANTASTIC. Offered Everything And More...

Best Hostel !

• 30th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks so much!

Piotr is the man, the hostel isn't bad either :) if you want to have fun meet some cool people and see a bit of krakow then stay here.

• 28th Apr 2014

Thanks a lot!

Amazing hostel stay here if you want to have your day free to sight see and yours nights to party and I really mean party

Thanks a lot!

great place, 2nd time i visit them with my friends, and again had a blast. Keep up the good work

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Thanks so much!

I had an amazing time in at Greg and Toms. The staff were really good, especially Peter, he was great fun and really helpful for getting to where we wanted to go. The place was super clean and the set up was comfortable with all the facilities. The dinners were a huge bonus, and really good. Overall I had a great time here, if you're looking for a party time in this city at a super clean friendly place you have to stay here.

• 25th Apr 2014

Amazing staff.

• 25th Apr 2014

And amazing guests too! Thanks!

Excellent hostel. I didn't imagine it to be true when I read the amenities included and I saw the Price, but it was all like the painted it on the Reviews in hostelworld. Breakfast and dinner were amazing and always sufficient. The staff was very friendly and shots of vodka were never missed. I would definitely go back having the chance!

Thanks so much! We can't wait to have you back!

A great little hostel if you want to meet other travellers and have a good time! They run a pub crawl/party nearly every night but you won't feel pressured by the staff if you don't want to go! Good facilities and great offers with the free breakfast and most evening meals!

Thanks for your review :)

The location of the hostel is great and very central for site seeing and other activities. The tours and other activities that the hostel workers can arrange for you are an excellent deal as well and definitely worth your while. The staff at the hostel are really fun and I made a lot of great friends here. Can't wait to come back again!

Thanks so much :)

Thanks guy's for an awesome stay during my easter trip in your hostel . Also thanks to Olga to that crazy party chick! ;) All the best for you guys! Cheeers from Switzerland, Matthias

Thanks so much! :)

Olga was fantastic! Ran some great events and kept it entertaining, we had an awesome stay!

Thanks so much, we're glad to hear you had fun!