Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

1976 Total Reviews

The best hostel ever ! Free and delicious dinner and breakfast ! Awesome staff ! Maciek and Pola

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thank you for a excellent review. we hope that you come back:) and yes- we love too Pola and Maciek :)

Had a great time here and met some cool people. Beds were a bit uncomfortable but the rest super nice and the buffet every night fantastic!

Danke schön für Ihnen Meinung. Wir hätten die beste Zeit und Spaß. Bis dann! :)

The location was good, just outside the old city so not too loud and close to Jewish quarter. But It shouldn't have such great reviews, dinner was great, but there was 3 toilets/showers for 35 people,

Really thank you for your review. We just wanna let you know, that in Poland there is an obligation to have one toilet for 15 people. During your stay with us the hostel was a little bit empty, well, 18 people had 3 toilets and showers for using. Tell us where was the real problem.

The food they offer at this hostel is amazing, especially the dinner. Lots of people to meet, lots of partying. Great deals if you book a tour through them, you also get a free lunch!

Was sick! like a house party every night, met the best people and had amazing time. Easly the best hostel i've ever stayed in, and ive stayed in a lot...

There is a lack of showers in the hostel.

Amazing staff, free breakfast & dinner, 5-10min walk away from the old town centre, pub crawls on every night, with a cheap night stay! Of course the rooms are nice with a free safe & padlock, perfect shower & toilet facilities. What more can you ask for?!

I had a great time. One of the funnest Hostels I stayed in so far in Europe! Made some good friends and the staff was especially cool! Shout out to Kangaroo and the Pub Crawl on Friday!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

We loooved it. Special shout out to Maciek, despite the fact that he betrayed Warsaw by moving to Cracow. Warsaw is a little bit jealous.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I will recommend that plece for everybody : ) thank U for great time

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I absolutely loved this place! I highly recommend staying here. It is a lot smaller than I had anticipated, but the staff and people that stayed here were so much fun. The pub crawl is a must at least one night since it is 1. very cheap for what you get and 2. the staff put a lot of effort into making sure you have a great time. The hostel itself is very clean considering it is a party hostel. The breakfast and dinner are worth it alone to stay here! Loved it and would not stay elsewhere!

This place is absolutely amazing! The pub crawls were amazing, they are very generous!

Took a long weekend away in Krakow, stayed at this hostel and it was brilliant! location was good, rooms and facilities great and the drinking was fantastic! Completely recommend this place to anyone!

Everything was awesome, the staff is so friendly, you would never believe it. This pub crawls they organise are the best, and the food for breakfast and diner is simply delicious! It was worth every cent I spent.

I stayed in this hostel looking for a good party weekend as it was celebrating my birthday. After readi great reviews from past travellers I didn't believe it would be as good as I imagined. IT WAS AWESOME!! They arrange parties every night and give you free booze in exchange for the purchase of your band to get you in to the clubs, which are also amazing!! YOU ALSO GET TWO FREE MEALS A DAY!! THANK YOU ALL HOSTEL STAFF. Oh yeah, and the free birthday shots were awesome too;) Scottish Chris

Helloooooooooo

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Other than the water being ice cold in one part of the hostel, everything was great. Also cold water should never deter you from a place like this. Absolutely insane at night, but you dont feel forced to participate in the craziness if you dont want to. Theyre also really helpful with day trips to Auschwitz or the salt mines. Plus free breakfast and free dinner were amazing! shout out to kangaroo who made our first night one we'd never forget!

Fantastic location and very helpful & friendly staff. Worth every single penny. 10/10, would stay at again.

Hostel was great value for money. Food was a bonus and the atmosphere was very welcoming and fun. Would recommend to anyone. Not the most comfortable mattresses but the good times more than make up for this.

• 17th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Each night the food was amazing and the staff would come party with us. The atmosphere made the whole trip so much more exciting. The rooms were so clean and the whole experience will not be forgotten. If I'm ever back I will stay there for sure and will recommend it to anyone I come across. A must stay hostel in krakow

• 10th Feb 2015