Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Had a great time at this hostel! The staff was incredible, crazy Kangaroo and Kinga at the reception were awesome and everybody else as well just can't remember all the names. Free breakfast and dinner and vodka for dessert every night before the pub crawls haha I'd love to go back!

I was only here for a night and I was so sad to leave. The staff was friendly and the hostel itself was gorgeous. They provided really good food, the lounge/bar areas were awesome – nicer than some hotels I’ve been in – and the bathrooms were spotless. My only advice to other travelers would be to give yourself some extra time if you have an early check out. The reception is 24hrs but the guy was fast asleep. I had to physically shake him hard since they had been holding my passport and I neede

There are party hostels and then there is this place. Truly aggressive drinking every night. I was the only one in my dorm to not puke in the 4 nights I stayed here. Dinner is good.

We had a fantastic time at this Hostel. The staff is so good at making you feel welcome and making sure you have a good time. Paulina and Kangaroo led the best pub crawls we have ever been on. We met some really fun people that I would love to party with again. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this hostel! Delicious dinners and breakfast included. Thanks Paulina for keeping everything so clean ;) wish we could've fit you in our suitcase.

Fantastic hostel!! It is a party hostel but much more than this... The staff are very friendly and do anything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay. The dinner they gave us was delicious! Very easy to organise day tours from the hostel also. They organise pub crawls every night and took us to some great places! Thanks for all of your help kangaroo, sorry we didn't make your pub crawl but promise we will next time we are in krakow!!

Shame on you, she was really sad that you haven't stay longer. Next time no excuses- at least 4nights in a row :-D. YOLO

What can I say! The perfect hostel! The best hostel I've stayed during this 4 months of my trip! The staff is the most friendly, funny and crazy! Specially my dear and lovely Kingaaa (L). I loved the breakfast..Really good and it's include in the price! What about the dinner...for free! and different kind of food every night. After that, the party start at 9 pm and the Staff take you to best pub crawl of Europe (yes, the best!). Easy to meet people if u are alone. Love Greg&Tom, love Kinga!

All perfect, VERY nice staff, amazing dinner and Pub Crawl... yeaa! All the best wishes from Ireland/Brazil!! You guys are awesome

Thank You very much. We had a great time with you :-D

Excellente hostel: really nice staff, amazing pubcrawl, really great atmosphere. I really had a great time.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff is amazing. Free dinner and breakfast are the best I've had ever. Great facilities and location. Definitely would return.

THE BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN! Never have had more fun staying at a hostel. Breakfast and dinner included. The bar crawls are so much fun and they get everyone involved @ the pregame! Loved it.

That's how we roll :-D. Thanks man

The staff at this hostel really make it what it is. They are all friendly and will party along with you, when they aren't working of course. The hostel is small, but it makes it easier to meet people. also their pub crawls go to the sister hostel so you can meet more people there. Also, if you aren't up for a party the pub crawl leaves at 10 and it's pretty quite after that. I wouldn't suggest staying here for the quite though! Absolutely loved my stay here!

We really enjoyed our stay here, all the staff are really friendly and willing to help you with anything. The free breakfast and dinner are also fantastic! And the organised pub crawls are really fun! Thanks again!

i loved my stay in here. every day partying. and staff was amazing. definitely the place to stay if you visit krakow.

Great hostel, that remains true to its name: this really is a party hostel! Great base for going on pub crawls or otherwise partying. However, that also has a downside: it is not uncommon for people to puke in the sleeping room or drunkenly disturb everyone in the room. Also, I understand that they make their money with alcohol, but the beer is quite pricey and no outside alcohol is allowed. In any case, the staff were very helpful in organizing onward travels. Thanks for that!

Had a great time, great parties and staff. Public crawls were awesome and full of free shots. The free dinners every night were really good. I would definitely recommend staying here or the other Greg and tom in Krakow

Had a great stay in Greg and Toms! Super atmosphere and met loads of people. Breakfast and dinner everyday was really nice and the place was spotless. Partying was also super! staff were friendly and helpful.

I loved to stay at your hostel and would like to thank the following members of the staff: Peter, David, Mariana and Olga that always showed to be proactive in a sense to help me and my friends.

Amazing atmosphere and lovely staff. I would recommend to any traveller wanting to have fun and make friends.

This place is a blast. If you want a hostel to properly show you how to go out in Krakow, here it is. If that's not your style, you can still hang back and not feel as if you're missing out on anything. Very close to the old city, Jewish quarter and a ton of great food places. The dinners are absolutely amazing as well as the breakfasts. The staff are very accommodating and a ton of fun to hang out with.

That was great time.Thanks :-D

This is the second time we stayed at this Hostel and yet again we had the best vacation ever. Olga Piksa and the other staff members are very nice and welcoming. Also they do throw the best pop crawls ever I must say. 100% from here.