Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

2003 Total Reviews

Great parties every night; free breakfast and dinner are a big plus!

Awesome hostel and great value for your money. Kangaroo and Alexksandra were great hosts and always down to help out. Always someone around to have a good time with. Meals were great but the people that work there really make it a great time. Cheers from the Canadians.

• 21st May 2015
  • alexkellermann924953

This hostel exceeded all of our expectations! There was a free breakfast and dinner every day with a huge spread, the staff (especially Kangaroo!!) was awesome, the bathrooms were clean, the parties were cheap, and everyone was really down to earth and ready to have a good time. Our whole group loved this hostel and we would absolutely stay here again.

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The staff was great, and the evenings were so much fun. Kinga (or Kangaroo) in particular was wonderful. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Krakow!

G&Ts was loads of fun to stay at, and really helped create a party atmosphere during my stay in Kraków. With staff who were always on hand to help, with suggestions both in the city and where to go next. The included breakfast and dinner, was a great touch that also hoped to bring everyone together! Kinga aka Kangaroo has a personally fit for her nickname and (like all the staff) helped me to really enjoy my time there! Already recommended it to a few others

• 18th May 2015

Excellent Hostel! Great staff (kangaroo specially ;) ) and the food was amazing...

Everything is great, probably the best cost-benefit hostel I have been to. Only the hygenic part wasn't that good, it smells weird.

Together with ten classmates we went to celebrate our composed Abitur in Poland for 5 days. One of our friends had previously held the internet for offers out and found in this, that the Greg & Tom's Party Hostel has the best value for money and needs. Breakfast and supper were quite to our liking. On the night PubCrawl tours, where we took part in two times, we passed without complications through the coolestcoolest discos of Krakow. In this way, even a grat thanks to our amazing guide Julia

• 14th May 2015

Great location and a lot of activities available. May seem a bit obvious, but definitely the place to go if you want to party.

Too commercial. They won't let you bring your own booze into the hostel. They practically force you to go on the pub crawl every night and it's hard not to when the only booze you can drink is what they offer. The dinners were amazing! Huge restaurant quality meals all you can eat. Party atmosphere but just kinda over rated if you ask me. Also when I was there it was 95% dudes. But overall a solid hostel

I've been here over the past three year 8 times , love the staff and how they make breakfast and dinner for you . Beds are good , safes in the room and away from the city center noise . Staff is a little thick but fun! Cheers boys

This is not a party hostel! There is no night life unless you go out. The beds are hard. The staff are great. Not everything advertised was offered. After dinner there were shots (advertised as free, but not) before going out but to go out you had to pay to get a wrist band which is such a rip off! The other 2 hostels get the free after dinner drinks and don't have to pay for the band! They only go to old town which is expensive. We ended up leaving and staying at Goodbye Lenin! Best decision!

Best place to stay on a budget, free breakfast, free dinner, and pay a small price for a pub crawl and get alot of alcohol. Perfect way to meet and make friends and have a good time, best atmosphere. The pub crawls however go to the same place every night so gets a bit boring but not a reason not to stay there!

• 5th May 2015

It's a smaller hostel that really makes for a family feel. Stay for a few days and you will get to know everyone very well through the provided breakfast, dinner and bar crawl. The staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable as well.

I had a great time and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to meet a bunch of awesome people and to party a bit in Krakow! The staff were helpful, nice, and went out of their way to make sure everyone was having a great time each night. Oh, and the included breakfasts/dinners were great! I plan on coming back soon.

• 24th Apr 2015

awesome party place. If you like drinking heavily at night, eating a big free dinner, and doing cool stuff during the day, then stay here. I travelled here solo, and met a ton of like minded people. Forewarning, you will black out every night you are here, and if you don't, you're not doing it right. For 10 euros, its unlimited drinking for 2 hours and then going to bars with fellow guests and other random travelers from other hostels. Lots of alcohol, lots of fun. Solo traveler recommended.

Nice hostel, great dinners and atmosphere. No washing facilities despite what it says in the hostel description :(

Free breakfast and dinner are really amazing, not something you'll find in other hostels. Pub crawls with all you can drink vodka are great too but I would say that the whole place feels a little small for the amount of people there. Great hostel though

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Brilliant atmosphere, staff are amazing, free breakfast and dinner (and we're talking cheese platters, stuffed chicken, vegetables etc). Location is good, 10min walk to places. Really clean. Only down side is that there aren't too many showers/toilets but this wasn't a huge issue. Krakow is amazing and I highly recommend staying here if you want to meet great people and have lots of fun! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!

In my room (number 2) there were two beds with a hole under the mattress