Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Best Partyhostel ever and very cheap !! :) You have breakfast and dinner inclusiv and the food was very tasty and it was in good quality. Also a chilling Lounge with a big flat screen where you can listen to music. The hostel is not to big so you have a very nice atmosphere and get to know people very fast. We had in this hostel over 10 nationalities(australia, kanada, usa, braslien etc) so i was awesome to speak to all this people and to drink with them.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Hi There! Thank you so much for your review! We can't wait for your next trip to go for the pub crawl together again! :)

Place is a lot of fun. Kinga is awesome!!

• 28th Sep 2015

Top hostel for a party. Breakfast AND dinner are included! Staff are incredible too!

Super friendly staff. Thanks Julia, Alex and Paulina for making this trip such a memorable one. would definitely be visiting next time. I highly recommend to stay here.

Great place to party, you don't stay here if you want to sleep. Staff are friendly, fun and helpful.

Them girls there are fun as, if ur not down to party this place ain't for you

This place is everything you want from the party hostel. Alex was a great host and so was Paulina. I extended my stay because I love pub crawl with Alex, she's a legend!

We stayed originally 3 nights but we have extended our stay because this place is just awesome. We arrived and first met Alex and we instantly fell in love with this place and the atmosphere she kinga and the other employes provide! Make sure that you are going to pub crawl with Alex, she's just the soul of this place and main reason to stay here!

I highly recommend staying in Greg Tom Party Hostel. Staff and people had so much fun. The pub crawl is very cheap for what you get. For the whole staying the staff put a lot of effort into making sure you have a great time. Free dinner is amazing! The hostel is very clean considering it is a party hostel. Thank you guys for everything!

• 21st Sep 2015

This place was just amazing!! It is everything you want in a hostel - clean, close, cheap, crazy guests. But what made it the best was the staff. I´ve never been to a place with more caring and hospitable staff. Big thanks to Aleksandra, Kinga, Inga and Julia for the best time!! The dream team will be back!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at hands down. Kraków is a great city, but the people that run the hostel make the difference. Alex especially put on the best pub crawl of the century. I extended my stay multiple times because I couldn't bear to leave. Stay here if you want to have a great time and meet new people.

• 15th Sep 2015

This hostel was awesome! The staff goes out of their way to make sure everyone parties hard and has a great time! They are also great in finding things to do in the city. One of the staff (Filip) who is from Krakow went out of his way to map out some extra sights for me to see. Hope to definitely stay here again!

• 13th Sep 2015

It was swesomr there.At heart of the ciy centre it is,I enjoyed a lot here.The reception is bery good.Specially a guy Philip,he is amazing and kind.He helped me lot in visiting the city.I must say u should try it.

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was great and the bar crawls were great fun. The breakfast and evening meals were really good...pizza , chips, pasta and more for dinner! All of the staff were really helpful especially Filip and Kinga. Filip was a great guy and always willing to help. Kinga was amazing...I think one day I will marry her!! That's if she eventually says yes!

Myself and a couple of friends stayed at this hostel for 5 nights and would highly recommend it! It lives up to the party hostel night with drink being thrown down your neck every night as well as the people and staff staying up all night keeping the party going. Filip, Kinga, Inga and Julia did everything to make our short trip enjoyable and will 100 percent be going back in the near future. The food included was far better than I expected and the hostel was always clean.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Scotland

If you want a party every night stay here. I would say that they should do more than just crawls every night. alcohol Olympics or something.

Had an brilliant stay here, it is all modern and clean, free breakfast and dinner saves you loads of money and also great value fun pub crawls running every night. Really easy to meet people and also the staff are good at organising any trips you want to do, with hostel pickup and lunch included (don't get this elsewhere). Special thanks to Filip and Kinga for giving us the best drunken last night here!! Will definitely stay again if I'm in krakow :)

Helooo! We wish we had more quests like you! It was a pleasure for us to host you and we hope that you'll come back here again. Thank you once again! :)

Amazing staff and atmosphere... Perfect hostel, the breakfast and dinner are unbelievable... Just don't go if you want to rest but if you want to party don't look anymore, you found the place! And the girls from reception are the best... If you go, defintely party with Kinga she is the best ever... And even the blonde girl who has the morning shift was great even though i was a pain the ass haha

Hi! Thank you for your comment. We are so glad that you're staying in our hostel was on 100%! We appreciate it and hope that you visit us once again. We are waiting for you with bottle of vodka and another amazing pub crawl :D G&T Party Hostel Staff

Awesome hostel!

• 25th Aug 2015

Hands down, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The price includes breakfast and dinner, which is amazing and saves a good amount of money. There are plugs at every bed. It's about a 5 minute walk to the square. The best part about this hostel is the pub crawl. You pay, roughly 12 USD and they provide alcohol before you leave and shots at various clubs and bars. The staff is what makes this hostel a great place! They are so awesome! Shout out to my boy, Filip! Hope to be back soon!