Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

It was great since the beggining... The staff is great.. Congratulations with Derek he is really good in his job... He made it very special. Is a great place to stay!!!! The free breackfast and dinner is very good also. I would totally come back here.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for such a nice review!!

If you are up for a party this is definitely the place to be!!! The staff are amazing and extremely friendly!! The free dinner is one of the best ideas for a hostel ever! The hostel is relatively small only about 4 rooms on one floor which makes it extremely easy to meet people! It's a party hostel where vodka flows and sleep is minimal!!

Thanks for such a nice review! We have 4 rooms here and 3 in the other part of the building called annex. Making it 42 beds total, it's super easy for you guys to make life-long friends :) We're glad to hear you had a great time!

Staff were so helpful, let us check in early from an overnight train. Breakfast and dinner provided, pub crawl great night out!

• 24th Jun 2014

Thanks for such a lovely review! Our check-in time is 2PM and it seems like you were very lucky to be able to go to the room earlier than that :) We do anything to make your stay awesome, and we're glad we succeed this time too! :)

So friendly great atmosphere, and an unreal pub crawl

• 24th Jun 2014

Oh yeah, this one was really intense :-)

This is definitely where you want to stay at if you want to party. The rooms aren't anything special - they're not bad but nothing to shout about. The showers are clean but again nothing special. However, the staff and the parties that are organised make this hostel possibly the party hub of Krakow. For the small price you get a lot of alcohol and entry into a bunch of clubs and more importantly, staff who want to make your night as good as possible. Would recommend!

The delicious breakfasts and buffet dinners included were amazing. I like the cozy common room. Even though at this party hostel people would sometimes roll in at 6am and puke somewhere the staff was very good at cleaning everything quickly so the facilities never felt gross or untidy. 15 minute walk from the Jewish Quarter. My bed was substantial for a good nights rest. Their pub crawl I went on was in touristy Stare Miatro clubs but the authentic Krakow nightlife is in the Jewish Quarter.

Thanks for a great review! We're glad to hear you loved our food as we put lots of effort in it :) Thanks for appreciating our cleanliness too. Krakow night life is awesome, whether you go to the Old Town or the Jewish Quarter. We try to go to both as much as possible :) We're glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Everyone was really nice and the rooms were kept spotless!

• 19th Jun 2014

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at. Will be hard for any hostel to compete with the atmosphere and value for money of this crazy hostel!

Thanks so much for the review! We hope you come back soon!

Best hostel ever!!!!!!! Party party party. Staff are amazing friendly and helpful. Derek and Kinga B are awesome. Poland was one of my favorite countries and the credit goes to the hostel. Great atmosphere it's impossible to have a bad time. It's super easy to make friends the free food and vodka shots are awesome. Would go back to Greg and Tom's hostel in heartbeat. Keep partying my friends 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

This is the best hostel I have stayed at! The atmosphere is amazing, the staff are fantastic, the facilities are brilliant and the included dinner is just the topping on the cake. Such a good time here!

You're the topping on the cake! :)

The staff were great. There isnt enough toilets and washing facilities fr the amount of people stayng and one of them sometimes stank really bad.. overall the hostel was very clean. I probably wouldnt stay here again but only because its a party hostel and i dont think it works in poland.

Great party hostel. Its small enough that you get to know everyone, but since they are connected to the larger sister hostel, the parties are still big. Facilities were a bit unclean sometimes, but the beds and dorms were fine. Unlimited vodka hour was insane. Overall everyone was friendly and I had a good time at the hostel.

Amazing time at Greg and toms. If you like to party, there is no where else to go in krakow. The value is amazing, they have breakfast AND dinner included with the price of the bed. So awesome, will definitely be back soon!

• 10th Jun 2014

Thanks for staying with us for such a long time, we miss you already!

Close walk to where you need to be but definitely not as close as other hostels. Atmosphere is great for partying, staff are pretty knowledgable and helpful too -- and fun! It's a clean hostel, though a bit small. The party room downstairs gets way too hot. Our room was in the side building and there was rarely ever hot water there, but there was never an issue with hot water in the main building. The side building is only a 10 second walk anyway.

Thank you for your review. Every single one help us to improve everything.

Sometimes the best people require the shortest reviews. I am willing to bet my money on the fact that Tom and Greg's Beer House is the BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD. The dinner they served really made me feel at home and it was pretty much the best dinner I have had in my Europe. The staff was AMAZING. I had lost the keys to the lock I borrowed from them and the guy at reception simply gave me a new key. In every other hostel i would have been charged insanity level fines. It was sparkling clean.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • India

Awesome Hostel!!! totally recommended, but be ready to party!

Thanks so much for your review, we miss you already!

Best hostel I've stayed in around Europe. Couldn't fault a thing. Great staff, clean room and showers and great breakfast and dinner 👌 Common room was a good place to chill and play games with others staying at the hostel and the small size of the hostel made for a great atmosphere among the guests. Couldn't fault a thing!

• 6th Jun 2014

Thank you very much!!! We are glad that you' ve decided to stay and have a party with us. Come back soon :-)

Thank you so much to the staff of Greg and Tom's, I was genuinely sad I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. This hostel is amazing and has everything you need, from power points and lights next to the bed to free breakfast AND dinner. They are also incredibly considerate, when I said I was gluten free they gave me my own dinner each night. The staff are friendly, helpful and always up for a good time and it was also easy to meet people when travelling alone.

Thank you for your review. Nobody likes sad goodbyes. We wish to say: Hello!- next time.

Excellent hostel, quite small, which made for a really friendly atmosphere. It was very clean, and both dinner and breakfast are included. Five minute walk from the main square, and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for review hovewer we thought that 5 min walking from main square is pretty close. We always give our guests magnetic keycards and acces to personal safe and lockers under each bed, so I guess it something different that made you feel insecure.

If you want a hostel where it is incredibly easy to meet awesome people and make loads of new friends then this is the place for you! And the free food is pretty damn awesome as well!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks for the review and for the atmosphere :-)