Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. If you want to party get yourself to this hostel!!

• 27th Dec 2013

Thanks for such a kind review!

The hostel was so clean - cleaned regularly! And the partying was epic

Thanks so much for such a good review!

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. If you are going to Krakow, stay here! And book a couple extra days, because you will want to stay longer than you expected. Darek, Olga, and Katie were not only super helpful but were also the life of the party. Even with all of the fun and shenanigans, the hostel is always super clean and breakfast and dinner were great. This hostel is the best place to meet people (everyone is so friendly) and have a great time. Go to Krakow and party at this hostel!

Thanks so much!!

Absolutely my favorite hostel I've stayed at. The staff is THE BEST -- Darek, Katie, and Olga are beyond wonderful. You get to meet so many new people since it's a small hostel. Great pub crawl and the drinking games before are fun. If you want to party hard, meet people, and have an excellent time...STAY HERE. This hostel made our stay in Krakow! The day trip to Auschwitz was also excellent. I hope to visit this hostel again soon. :)

Thanks so much!!

Just have one problem: the bathroom it's really small

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Thanks for the review. The toilet you were using is small, that's true but please don't forget that the shower always gave you hot water and it was always kept clean :-) Come back soon!

One of the best hostels i have stayed at. Facilities are great. Breakfast and Dinner is provided. The staff are fantastic and go to massive lengths to make sure you all happy, drinking, and having a great time. Met lots good of people, Will be back for sure. Thanks for the stay guys!

Thanks Dane and Dom! We loved having you guys!

Best hostel we have ever stayed at! Booked for 2 nights and stayed for 7 (that says it all). Staff were incredible, and pub crawls every night. Couldnt have asked for a better hostel. Two thumbs up

Thanks guys. We miss you already!

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed! The staff are the best and treat everyone like a close friend, I'll really miss you guys! It's worth a whole trip just in Krakow! The facilities are awesome and everything is always clean and organized. If you want to party hard, this is the place!

Thank you for such a kind review, we hope to see you soon!

Definitely one of my favourite hostels I have stayed at. It is exactly as advertised - a great atmosphere for meeting, socializing and partying with other travellers. I came by myself and made friends right away. The staff are absurdly friendly and are as enthusiastic to be there as you are (the staff is what sets this hostel apart from other good hostels). They also are constantly cleaning the hostel, so you'll never see it in a state less than pristine. Do yourself a favour and stay here.

• 29th Nov 2013

Thanks a lot! Come back for the salt mines!

Staying at this hostel was one of the highlights of my trip! The staff are absolutely beautiful and the hostel is perfect. They accommodate your every need and make you feel apart of their family. Will definitely go back !!!

I looooveeeee it!! Onya dazz and olga! Love your work!

• 27th Nov 2013

"Sorry?", "why you do dis?" Haha "love itttt"! Thanks guys, much love to you and Kim! :)

Amazing place. Choo choo.

Excellent staff. Extremely clean and well kept(idk how after all the partying that goes on there). Nice building. AWESOME pub-crawl and events. Best hostel I think I will ever stay in.

• 15th Nov 2013

The best hostel I've been to. The staff were amazing (especially Olga!) and the atmosphere was great. Every night there was a pub crawl/event arranged with drinking games before heading out. Free breakfast and dinner was also awesome, making it very good value for money too. I'd recommend this place to anyone and I hope to go back there very soon!

• 14th Nov 2013

Thanks a lot!

By far the most amazing hostel experience we've ever had! Can not fault the facilities; very clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast and dinner exceeded any and all expectations and accommodated everyone with a huge variety of food at both meals. The fact that it was a smaller hostel offered a perfect opportunity for everyone to get to know each other, quickly creating a party atmosphere. But what made our stay most memorable was definitely the vibrant and friendly staff, especially Olga!

Thanks girls!

Staff really good. Pub crawl brilliant pay the 40 zlotys when you get Greg toms beer hostel local beer for 2 hours well worth it.

• 11th Nov 2013

Thank you buddy!

I had such a great time at this hostel. I stayed in mid-November and there was never a dull moment... Plenty of party going on every night if you wanted to head out. This hostel is a great place for solo travellers as it's so easy to meet people - the free dinner is a social event and then shots before the pub crawl begin after. The staff were all amazing... They party H.A.M with u! And everyone loves Olga, the best hostel manager! :))

Thanks darling! It was our pleasure having you! :)

excelent staff

• 8th Nov 2013

And excellent guests!

Definitely one of the best hostel I've been to! well above all my expectations I really can not recommend this place more!!! The must fun and friendly staff that answers all your questions and really knows how to throw a good party before the pubcrawl every night (which is so cheap!). Olga and Mika are the best!! Thank you for everything!

You're the best. Thank you!

Went here for a weekend with a couple of mates in November! Does exactly what it says on the tin! The staff are friendly, helped us with booking trips whilst we were out there for the weekend! Helped us with finding our way about the city. Took us and the rest of the hostel dwellers out in the city after pre lash in the hostel :-). The accommodation was good, showers and bathroom facilities were very clean and modern! There are also personal heavy duty coded security safes in the rooms! A**

• 8th Nov 2013

Thanks boys, we loved having you! :)