Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Hostel Greg & Tom Party is possibly the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Friendly, clean and in a great location, with great staff! It's very easy to meet people, but you don't feel pressured to go and party. The lounge area is really great. Everything is clean, including the bathrooms. The wifi works well. Overall this is fantastic value for money. I would definately recommend this hostel and also come back again.

This hostel was amazing! The staff are the best I've seen anywhere - they're so helpful and fun. The bathrooms are amazing and incredibly clean. For a party hostel it's actually really easy to sleep if you don't want to go out as the pubcrawl leaves by 10/10.30 every night. Free breakfast and free dinner is great. I will definitely be coming back, I was so sad to leave.

Thanks matey!

The best hostel that I've been in all my life, thank you guys

• 6th Nov 2013

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. It was my first party hostel, and they aren't joking about the partying. I came in the middle of the week and loved that I got to know people a lot better, whereas the weekend it's packed. My first night with the vodka festival/pub crawl was a blast.The food's incredible, however you need to show up on time or there will be none left. Plenty of showers and toilets as well, and they keep the place spotless.They arrange amazing tours too. Stay here!

Thanks a lot! :)

i can not recommend this place more!!! what initially started out as a 2 day stay in krakow resulted in over 10 and the hostel was definitely the reason (the city is amazing as well).. the pub crawls are excellent (and different every night), the atmosphere is brilliant and the staff are even better, in a very welcoming manner they get everybody involved with the drinking games creating the perfect environment to meet people.. by far the best hostel i have stayed at.

Thank you so much!

Top class staff and facilities. All the staff are friendly and the party nights are great fun and cheap! I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a good time, even if in small groups. This was my second stay in G&T and I thoroughly enjoyed it once again. I would definitely come back, the hostel is also very clean and free meals are an added bonus.

Thanks a lot!

Had the best time ever at this hostel. Close to everything you need, free breakfast and dinner, and some of the best staff you will ever meet who are always up for a good time. Cannot recommend this place more to anyone looking to make the most of krakow.

My friend and I knew that this was a party hostel and therefore would not be the neatest or most quiet hostel, however there was an incident one night we stayed when a guy we didn't know (we are both female) walked into the room at 2am and started lifting up our covers. We do not know how he got in, or what would have happened if one of us didn't wake up, however staff could have been a lot more professional. They were seen drinking after 9pm and there was rarely anyone on the desk at night.

Sorry to hear.We would have been more professional about it if you let us know about the situation.Why didnt you come tell us? We've been through the CCTV material and it was 100% one of the guys from your room (6 bed dorm). Also, there's always two people working in the evening. One of them is doing the pub crawl so obviously is allowed to drink and the other one is behind the desk. The reason we're not always there is because we clean the hostel and we cook breakfast FOR YOU GUYS.

location and facilities are good and the staff are the best.

Thanks Tim!

Good hostel, didnt really experienced the real partyvibe. Cause there were not to many people in the hostel. Its a very small hostel as well. We had to get outside and open another door to get to our room. Not a huge problem, but I do more like the bigger hostels.

FYI we were fully booked on the night you arrived and then we were almost fully booked for the rest of your stay.Its not our fault you decided not to socialise with others.Yes,you did stay in a different part of our building but thats what you booked.We even fixed it for you so you didnt have to change rooms...And threatening us to give us a bad review because we didnt give you back the money for shortening your stay is silly.Next time read the rules of the hostel when you're asked to.

It's definitely a party hostel if you wanna party hard. Pub crawl every night. Should recommend to all who wanna party hard in Krakow!

Thanks for the review!

Great place to stay thanks for the fun times free dinner everynightv

Thanks buddy!

Greg and Toms party hostel is an amazing place! They staff are amazing and always get involved and the small place of the hostel allows you to become friends with everyone which makes it perfect for a lone traveller! They provide free breakfast and dinner which is good for anyone on a budget and there delicious as well! I would recommend this hostel for anyone and everyone heading to Krakow!

Thanks a lot!

Best hostel ever, I loved it, raged like a champion. If you don't like to party, go somewhere boring. Greg and toms we will be back! Shout out to the staff, all of you are champs!

• 21st Oct 2013

Thanks bud!

It was a good stay, toilets are clean, free Bf and dinner, not that far from the downtown

Thanks for the review. We wish you liked it better, man!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »