Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

1975 Total Reviews

SO AMAZING!! I had so much fun here everything was so clean, the staff were so friendly and inclusive, and it was so easy to meet people. They book tours for you, basically give you all your meals, and take you out at night, so easy and SO much fun!

• 9th Feb 2015

Great hostel, great staff, awesome experience. Another shower and bathroom in the annex would really help, but still a great experience.

I stayed in Greg & Tom Party Hostel 1 night with my friend from Australia. We really enjoyed staying there and we're so satisfied. We had to change our reservation twice and it wasn't any problem. Staff was excellent! Maciek, Daza and Paulina were really helpful. Maciek recommended us to book trip to Auschwitz and it was really worth the price! Thanks for amazing atmosphere and free shots!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Is the best hostel of my life, and I am pretty sure that there is no other that can beat them. Good rooms and bathroom, but nothing compare to the atmosphere! dinner and breakfast are perfect, staff are awesome, very good parties. There's nothing more to say, best hostel ever!

Obrigado por sua boa revisão. Nós estamos contentes que você tenha tido uma boa estada conosco.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »