Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

1960 Total Reviews

Great location easy walking distance everywhere, awesome staff and food plus crazy people and times made it a great stay! Also lost my iPhone on the way to the iPhone and the staff were super helpful doing everything possible to help me!

Great hostel! Dinner and breakfast included are VERY good. I was surprise by the quality and variety of food served. They serve drinks as well and it was enough to get guests drunk! The only problem was that the check in was a bit confuse and I was suggested to do a walking tour that didn't happened that day. Then, they said that they don't recommend the walking tour. Also, the explanation to get the bus to the airport was wrong. However, the problems didn't screw up my stay.

One of the reasons why our hostel has such a good reputation is because we put 100% effort into welcoming&accomodating our guests. It basically means that our check-ins are very informative&friendly. However we DO NOT recommend any walking tours - please note there's no posters/flyers in the hostel. We can't be responsible for something we don't recommend doing.

Wonderful people and wonderful atmosphere! Definitely worth staying here.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »