Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Olga was fantastic! Ran some great events and kept it entertaining, we had an awesome stay!

Thanks so much, we're glad to hear you had fun!

This is really a PARTY Hostel so, if you're looking for some rest, go find somewhere else!

This was my second time staying at Greg and Toms party hostel, and had another amazing time. Such a nice hostel in a great location. The free breakfasts and dinners are great, and the bar crawls/events every night are great fun and a great way to meet others staying in the hostel. The staff are all amazing, everyone is so friendly and helpful-special mention to Olga and Darek who work so hard and have made staying there both times so much fun. Overall an amazing hostel!

Thanks so much for your review!

Spent an amazing 5 days/nights at Greg and Toms Party Hostel and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff is incredible and ensure that everyone has a great time, and the breakfasts (that no one ever shwos up to) and the dinners are always awesome. Shout out to Piotr (Peter) for partying hard nearly every night that we were there, I don't know how they do it full-time.Definitely would recommend this place for anyone traveling to Krakow.

• 13th Apr 2014

Thanks so much!

If you want to party, go for it! Nice place, nice travelers everyday. They offer great tour and awesome pub-crawl!

The staff is nice and helpful, there is a lot of stuff to do in the hostel, the dinner and the breakfast are also great!

Thanks for such a kind review! :)

Great employees and good atmosphere Food is good and common rooms are well furnished. I was in the other building where there was only one bathroom for 10 people (but there's other bathrooms in main building) It was a little cold (no heating in April?)

Thank you for your comment! You should just come and say it is a bit too cold for you, of course there is heating!:)

This was the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. The staff was outrageously amazing and made sure everyone had a good time! Breakfast AND dinner were included which is usually uncalled for and to top it off the food was amazing! People would be so stupid not to stay at Greg and Tom's. I'm definitly coming back (probably next weekend)!

• 10th Apr 2014

Thanks and see you soon! :)

Great hostel, amazing staff and the pub crawls are a must! Great hostel for meeting new people!

Thanks darling! :)

I had such an amazing time at Greg and Tom's Party Hostel when I stayed there in April. Every night was something different and memorable. I connected well with everyone who I met there. A special shout out to Olga and Daza who are both incredible people who I had some great conversations with. I felt like I connected with them as friends rather than just people that worked there. I wish I was closer so I could come back often. I still miss you guys, hugs from Seattle! -Jason

Awesome hostel! The best one I´ve ever stayed!!

• 1st Apr 2014

Thanks so much, we miss you guys! :)

Great place...if you are not ready to party not for you. But if you are? This is the place. Had a great experience. Make sure you get KATE as your party host, she is the BEST!!!! Thank you for the great experience everyone.

Thank you very much! love you!

if you wanna have fun and a good time, go there

• 29th Mar 2014

Thanks for your review!

Krakow was not only the best city I've been to, but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! This was my first time traveling completely solo, but it ended up being the best trip ever and the most fun I've ever had! Not only do you meet tons of other people who LOVE partying but the staff is insanely amazing, helpful, and equally as fun! Darek was awesome and made sure the party never stopped during our pub crawl. He helped me when I missed my Auschwitz tour and even gave me a full refund!

• 28th Mar 2014

Thanks for the review! :)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, very clean, all of the staff are so friendly and put together an awesome pub crawl. Shout out to Olga and Alice, wouldn't have been the same with out

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thanks buddy! :)

A great place to stay. Staff were very welcoming and they provided our time to be well above our expectations.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks so much :)

Awesome hostel! Fun activities every night but a small enough hostel you can get some sleep. The staff are super friendly, especially Piotr, who made sure everyone had a great time! With the excellent free breakfast and dinner this is the best hostel in Krakow!

You're awesome too, thanks! :)

Absolutely amazing hostel! The staff here are incredible, they really make you feel welcome and do everything they can to make your stay the best possible experience. Free breakfast is the best I've seen anywhere and the home cooked dinner is always delicious! Would definitely recommend this hostel! Massive shout out to Olga, Daz and Piotr - you guys are the best! =D

Love you! PS Invite us to your wedding guys! x

Kinda expensive if you compare with other hostels' offers in Cracow but totally worth paying. Breakfast and dinner were amazing, like a qualified restaurant meal. The pub crawls were full of fun and staff members are so nice and willing to help, especially Peter and Katie, cheers guys :)

Thanks for the review!

Really good atmosphere, cleanest hostel ever and great value for money- breakfast and dinner included. Couple of minutes walk to city. We recommend going on the bar crawls free shots and entry to all bars and clubs.

Thanks so much!