Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Absolutely amazing hostel! The staff here are incredible, they really make you feel welcome and do everything they can to make your stay the best possible experience. Free breakfast is the best I've seen anywhere and the home cooked dinner is always delicious! Would definitely recommend this hostel! Massive shout out to Olga, Daz and Piotr - you guys are the best! =D

Love you! PS Invite us to your wedding guys! x

Kinda expensive if you compare with other hostels' offers in Cracow but totally worth paying. Breakfast and dinner were amazing, like a qualified restaurant meal. The pub crawls were full of fun and staff members are so nice and willing to help, especially Peter and Katie, cheers guys :)

Thanks for the review!

Really good atmosphere, cleanest hostel ever and great value for money- breakfast and dinner included. Couple of minutes walk to city. We recommend going on the bar crawls free shots and entry to all bars and clubs.

Thanks so much!

Amazing staff, a big shout out to Mr. Darek, Kate (Katzya?) pride, Renata, Olga and Mr. Duda. Best party hostel ever

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks a lot!

Beds could be a bit better! They were pretty hard to sleep on.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Working on it! Thanks! x

Had an amazing time! Staff are so helpful and thoughtful, and definitely ensure that you have a great time. Hostel is excellent for the money paid. The bathrooms are always clean, and the rooms were tidy and fresh. Would definitely recommend.

• 6th Mar 2014

Thanks so much for the review!

I do love this hostel, I had time of my life in there, literally! I love Olga and Darek but I think Alice will be also truly memorable person after leaving krakow, such a lovely girl she is! The best hostel on the planet? I think that probably even on fckn Milky Way as well! Atmosphere is just incredible, location, pub crawls and free dinner is just Epic!! Epic epic epic!!! There is just one thing missing in there, wtf this crazy and handsome and awesome bastard Mike left to London?

• 5th Mar 2014

We love you too! Thanks!

After travelling a lot through Europe and always staying at hostels, I have to say it was one of my best experiences with a hostel! Really nice staff, good facilities, nice breakfast and dinner!! If you enjoy partying and meeting new people, this is the place for you, but if you want a calm and quiet place to relax, then you should look for a different hostel.

Thanks so much!

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Clean facilities. Great showers. The best free breakfast that I have had at any hostel ever and equally good free dinners. The staff there are fantastic. Olga, Darek and Piotr made our stay fantastic and the most fun I have had in any town in Europe.

Thanks darling! x

Fantastic hostel. We had such a fun time here and met such a great bunch of people who we went out with every night of our stay. The value for money at this hostel is fantastic as they offer free breakfast and dinner - both of which are of a very high standard. Great atmosphere and highly recommended for anyone looking for a fun time in Krakow!

Thanks a lot for such a nice review, come back soon!

Three of us stayed on a Wednesday night. It was a very average hostel stay, the hostel is quite small. The linen provided was torn and had holes. The staff were friendly enough and encouraged us to join in drinking games but there were only 2 people apart from the host who we're partying. Free dinner was great, traditional Polish potato pancakes. Location is good, 5 mins walk to the main square.

• 12th Feb 2014

definetely the best hostel i stayed in europe! the place was amazing, the location couldnt be better, just walkin distance from train and bus station, and the best was the staff! olga was so nice to me! and kate from the pub crawls is dangerous theres no way u can leave the hostel sober when shes leading!

Thanks so much!!

One of the most fun places I have ever been. Staff are brilliant, atmosphere is electric. And 2 meals a day included I the price, you can't go wrong!

• 9th Feb 2014

thanks, can't wait to have you back!

Amazing Hostel!!! the staff are great fun, the place is so clean and tidy, nothing to complain about at all! if you are looking for a bit of a quiet time to yourself and not interact with people then find a hotel! We were in a small group and we met lots of people on their own just wanting to hang out and this hostel creates that perfect opportunity. With Breakfast and dinner included in the price it helps people interact more and is one huge bonus. The staff are a fantastic team!

• 1st Feb 2014

Thank you so much for such a kind review, we're glad to hear you had a good time :) Say hi to everyone for us and enjoy your weekend away ;)

When I die, I hope the first thing waiting for me in heaven is Greg & Toms Party Hostel, with Olga and the rest of the staff dressed as angels. The FREE dinners were fantastic, the place was spotless, the party atmosphere was ever present, and the pub crawls superb. I can't rate this place any more highly. If I could make love to this hostel, I would. I was disappointed to never see Greg & Tom. Change the name to "Olga, Darek, Alicja, Kate etc Party Hostel" - They deserve the recognition!

This is the most creative review we've ever read! Thanks buddy! X

This hostel was amazing it was so clean and the showers were always hot!! the staff especially Kate.P and Olga made us feel so welcome the dinner they cooked us every night was fantastic they took us on a pub crawl every night but not before filling us up with loads of free drinks while teaching us polish drinking games, the atmosphere was incredible so lively and when you wanted to chill out there is a big plasma and ps3 and a wii to play free wifi the place was amazing I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING

• 24th Jan 2014

Thanks Barry Wallnuts! x

The most amazing hostel! Clean, awesome rooms, nice hot showers and amazing breakfast and dinners cooked fresh every day (and they're free!). Every night the amazing staff had organised a fun night out where you could get to know the other people at the hostel as well as seeing all that krakow's night life has to offer. Special thanks to Olga and Darek for making krakow unforgettable! I would have stayed here forever if I could!

Thanks babes, safe travels home! X

Had a fantastic time here, 3 lads stayed, but we made two separate bookings, we were in a 6 bed and 10 bed dorm, both very clean. Hostel staff were great and friendly. It's extremely close to the main market square. Will be back in the summer for sure

Thanks so much guys!