Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

Hands down, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The price includes breakfast and dinner, which is amazing and saves a good amount of money. There are plugs at every bed. It's about a 5 minute walk to the square. The best part about this hostel is the pub crawl. You pay, roughly 12 USD and they provide alcohol before you leave and shots at various clubs and bars. The staff is what makes this hostel a great place! They are so awesome! Shout out to my boy, Filip! Hope to be back soon!

This beats any hotel or hostel l have ever stayed at. The location was great, staff were some of the best people I have met and really knew how to have fun. Very clean, espically for being a party hostel. They also put on the BEST pub crawl in Krakow, two of which Fillip was the host of and made for an amazing night.

Stayed for 4 night in this hostel. Amazing hostel! Good location and atmosphere. The free dinner was so awesome! Shoutout to inga and filip for thier amazing pub crawl! Awesome people! And of course to my kingA!!!! Hope to see you soon guys! :)

Thx Niko! We appreciate your comments and we are very happy that you spent really good time in Krakow. With "cleanliness" we will try even more so next time rating was on 5! Best Regards

Brilliant hostel, easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Staff are heaps of fun! Shout out to Aleksandra who runs the best pub crawl! Free dinner and breakfast is an absolute feast and better than any other feed you will get at other hostels!

Best Hostel Ever! Filip and Julia were amazing and kept everything going. I will definitely come back to this hostel.

• 17th Aug 2015

This hostel is most definitely a party hostel... You walk in and the reception looks like a bar, with a friendly smile and a cup of flavoured vodka to greet you! If you're looking to party in Krakow, this place is a must stay. Facilities are pretty clean and the rooms are as well, although in the heat they do get stuffy. The staff are very helpful and make all travellers feel welcome so it's great if you're travelling solo. Shout out to Inga - looking forward to more crazy pub crawls!!!

Great experience, booked here after a friend recommended while I was in Croatia and damn am I glad I did. Great parties and amazing dinners included in the price. Pub crawls were also very fun. Julia is amazing at managing drunk ppl on the pub crawls, making sure no one is left behind and she is so much fun! Inga is full of positive energy, always with a smile on her face she also is a lot of fun. I will 100% be back!

Had a great time here, great atmosphere and great people. When I stayed at the hostel all the staff, especially philip, handled it very well and although it must've been frustrating they did not show it. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 15th Aug 2015

Perfect place to meet people with party in mind. The staff gave us free shots of vodka at the check in for a good start. We then went on the hostel pubcrawl and it ended up being one of the craziest nights of my interrail.

Thios hostel is not worth the value (I came to most of the European hostels in Europe ): - Very young atmosphere (average 20-22) - WiFi is horrible - Only activity is the same pub crawl every night - No diversity among the guests (only anglo saxons during the 4 days spent there) - At day, when people are not drunk, there is few communication between the guests. The place is not really well configurated, the common area is a downstairs dark place. No need to stay there to party in Krakow.

As it says in the description, this is a party hostel so brilliant for partying, but don't expect a lot of sleep (also because its v hot in rooms!)Free food is amazing (esp dinner), pretty much had to buy no other food during my stay as both dinner and breakfast are self-service and really good standard. Staff are all great- helpful and fun, adding a lot to the bar crawls which are great value because the alcohol at pre-drinks is pretty much unlimited and you go to around 5 clubs each night.

This place is exactly what I expected from a party hostel in Poland. Insanely fun! Such a rad place to spend a few nights at! If you love a drink, a pub crawl, meeting new friends and really awesome food, you'll love this place! I really want to thank the staff too. So much good energy and happiness behind that counter and they really helped out when I needed to go places or book extra nights to party! Definitely returning one day!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »