Greg & Tom Party Hostel Reviews

Zyblikiewicza Street No 9, 31-005, Krakow, Poland

if you wanna have fun and a good time, go there

• 29th Mar 2014

Thanks for your review!

Krakow was not only the best city I've been to, but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! This was my first time traveling completely solo, but it ended up being the best trip ever and the most fun I've ever had! Not only do you meet tons of other people who LOVE partying but the staff is insanely amazing, helpful, and equally as fun! Darek was awesome and made sure the party never stopped during our pub crawl. He helped me when I missed my Auschwitz tour and even gave me a full refund!

• 28th Mar 2014

Thanks for the review! :)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great location, very clean, all of the staff are so friendly and put together an awesome pub crawl. Shout out to Olga and Alice, wouldn't have been the same with out

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thanks buddy! :)

A great place to stay. Staff were very welcoming and they provided our time to be well above our expectations.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks so much :)

Awesome hostel! Fun activities every night but a small enough hostel you can get some sleep. The staff are super friendly, especially Piotr, who made sure everyone had a great time! With the excellent free breakfast and dinner this is the best hostel in Krakow!

You're awesome too, thanks! :)

Absolutely amazing hostel! The staff here are incredible, they really make you feel welcome and do everything they can to make your stay the best possible experience. Free breakfast is the best I've seen anywhere and the home cooked dinner is always delicious! Would definitely recommend this hostel! Massive shout out to Olga, Daz and Piotr - you guys are the best! =D

Love you! PS Invite us to your wedding guys! x