Grid 9 Hotel Reviews

No.9 Jalan Maharajalela, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The single rooms have no wiindows. Wifi worked fine. Good value for the money.

Great place to stay on a budget. Excellent location, very clean, friendly staff. Rooms are little bit basic but that is reflected in the price. My room didn't have a window but that's fine as I only went to sleep there. Plus it gives you an option to choose your own sleeping pattern, very handy after being jet lagged or after partying too much.

I enjoyed my stay at Grid 9. The facilities were good, and the staff were helpful. However, as a solo traveller, I did find it somewhat difficult to meet people.

Excellent location, just across tbe bridge from the Monorail (even handier now the Monorail is linked to Sentral!) Bedding is clean, facilities are appropriate for city centre budget option. Book room with window, though.

The receptionist charged me more than it should when I extended my stay, his manager sounded happy and didn't do anything about it

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

it's an excellent little hotel with a couple of rooms set aside as dormitory, as dormitory goes it's a super luxurious one, the bed is big and comfy and very private, the bathroom is hotel standard, the staff is friendly and helpful, located next to the monorail station, very convenient indeed.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels