Grid 9 Hotel Reviews

No.9 Jalan Maharajalela, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The hotel is new, modern and design but it's not enough to have a good stay. Welcome at the reception is very bad. No smile, cold and haughty. Check out receptionist was not better. Everyone gives airs and nobody is pleasant with customers. The room is tiny, room cleaning is sloppy. Long hairs all over the floor, dust on the bedside lamp and nice fingerprints and hands on the mirror room. Groundfloor "restaurant" closed two times at 6.00pm, a little bit early if you need a drink or else.

The hostel is located just one minute from the LRT train station so it saves time for shopping and sightseeing. The lobby has free internet access with laptops and mobile phones. I stay in a four bed mixed dorm for two days. Toliet is available inside the room and it's clean to use. The hostel is decorated in a modern and stylish way and one won't feel bored to stay. Definitely recommend to stay for budget travel in Kuala Lumpur!

Modern interior design, nice bed, I forget about my work/studies during my stay with Grid 9 hotel. If there is a chance, I will go back again (provided I have time or work leaves). Thanks!

• 8th Nov 2013