Gringo's Rincon Hostel Reviews

Loa 743, Sucre, Bolivia

Good hostel, open space and good location. Lot of travellers. Nice stay in sucre

• 15th Nov 2014

Zero complaints! Mike is an extremely friendly guy who takes care of his guests as if they are family, the place is cleaned throughout twice every day, and you just can't leave this beautiful place. It's been two weeks, and I'm writing the review from my bed... An advice: ask for the pink dorm!

Great hostel - friendly people and exceptionally clean! Would definitely recommend! Kitchen also great with everything you need to cook up a storm!

Clean and great location (2 blocks from the centre) but pretty boring hostel. But you can't complain for the price, the beds were comfortable and the wifi is as bad as the hostel description says!

This hostel was not bad, but theres nothing particularly outstanding about it. It was cheap which is the upside.

Really friendly hostel, great terrace to relax in the sun. The owner, Mike, is great, so friendly and relaxed. Great hostel

For sure one if the best hostels I've stayed at in South America. The hostel is super clean, showers are amazing, Mike is a great house, and the kitchen is well equipped. The matresses and pillows aren't the best but the positives for sure out weigh that. Excellent location, and great value for money!

excellent hostel, great atmosphere, super clean, very spacious, rooftop. Only downside is there are only three bathrooms to split between two dorms so you often have to wait during peak hours (morning/night)

• 16th Aug 2014

Very friendly

Cheap as chips and twice as good. Best shower in Bolivia??

Really good hostel and owner. I didn't wanna leave. Unfortunately I had to. ;)

Great hostel. Mike the owner is very friendly. Lovely terrace to hang out and enjoy your meal in the sun or drinks at night. Nice bakery just up the street for morning bread. Location is also great. I'm still here as its a great town. Lots to do and good spanish schools

Positives: great value, large dorms, big terrace to relax on, well-stocked kitchen, central location and VERY clean Negatives: no lockers (although I didn't have any problems with my belongings) Note the owner is on the eccentric side...

Great place - one of the most sociable places I've stayed, with everyone eating together on the terrace. The owner was really friendly and helpful.

It did the job to give us a place to stay. Internet is bad, but that's Bolivia I guess. Some cool travellers. No lockers for bags. Owner let us chill there after we missed our bus

Great hostel in great location. Comfy beds, super clean and best hot shower I'd had in months. Could do with a common room as everyone congregated in kitchen which is a bit small but apart from that it's highly recommended

Great hostel!

Nice place, run by a good guy. Decent roof terrace although a bit of music wouldn't go amiss up there. No breakfast provided but the kitchen was excellent and plenty of shops near by (or places to eat if you dont fancy cooking!). Couldn't be located much better, just a 5 minute walk to the main square. Upstairs dorms liable to be noisy if people are out drinking on the terrace late at night...

The place is extremely laidback. A great place to relax. Also Mike was awesome. Very helpful! I would've stayed longer if I could.

A special mention to mike the guy is welcoming funny and just generally makes you smile. The description of the hostel is honest wifi is better than expected but no lockers is the only real complaint! I stayed in the 4 bed ensure room it was very spacious and the bathroom was always cleaned...would return