Gringo's Rincon Hostel Reviews

Loa 743, Sucre, Bolivia

The place is extremely laidback. A great place to relax. Also Mike was awesome. Very helpful! I would've stayed longer if I could.

A special mention to mike the guy is welcoming funny and just generally makes you smile. The description of the hostel is honest wifi is better than expected but no lockers is the only real complaint! I stayed in the 4 bed ensure room it was very spacious and the bathroom was always cleaned...would return

This is a great little hostel. It is spotlessly clean & the showers were the best I had had in ages. Mike is a great host with boundless energy. There is a nice kitchen to use & rooftop terrace. I was in a 4 bed dorm ensuite - loads of room & quiet. A fair number of guests were here studying Spanish & the atmosphere created was really friendly. Right across the road is a bakery which sells fresh rolls for as little as 50c. a huge real chocolate croissant is 2.50Bs.

One of the nicest hostels I have been to so far. The atmosphere is great and it is easy to get to know other travelers or people staying in Sucre for longer. It is also very clean and you can definitely feel at home in this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »