G�stehaus Kaiserpassage Reviews

Kaiserpassage 10, Karlsruhe, Germany

I didn't like this accommodation at all and I would not recommend it. It dooesn't feel like you are in a hostel, because there not many tourists and there is a lack of community areas (just one very small kitchen). There are only 2 bath rooms each for woman and man, which is not enough. When I stayed there, the majority of the guests were living there permanently, walking with theier pyjama through the kitchen and there were not very talkative. I just met one person who was a tourist as well.

The internet is a nightmare!

I felt like I was the only tourist in the hostel, and everyone else seemed to be a student. The hostel itself is bland, with an unremarkable staff, and is a very good distance from the train station. Facilities were mostly great, but I felt like the rooms themselves didn't have the best beds or enough power sockets (especially when the student residents are monopolizing them). Cleanliness was not a problem, and this place isn't expensive.

late check in worked fine! didn´t saw the staff and everything was clean, prices for the weekends are very high!