G�stehaus Kaiserpassage Reviews

Kaiserpassage 10, Karlsruhe, Germany

I didn't like this accommodation at all and I would not recommend it. It dooesn't feel like you are in a hostel, because there not many tourists and there is a lack of community areas (just one very small kitchen). There are only 2 bath rooms each for woman and man, which is not enough. When I stayed there, the majority of the guests were living there permanently, walking with theier pyjama through the kitchen and there were not very talkative. I just met one person who was a tourist as well.

This felt more like a migrant and homless home then a hostel. I felt as if i was the only normal guest and everyone else lived there. Also the place felt cold, pale, and dirty. The beds were also poorly constructed, giving the feeling as if every move caused an earthquake. It was overall the worst hostel i have ever stayed at. I never hope to stay in such a place again.

• 18th Jan 2015

The internet is a nightmare!