Guess House Hostel Reviews

Jln.Petitenget No: 22 Bali 80361 Indonesia., Seminyak, Indonesia

The Guess Hostel is quite stylish and still new. The staff was very helpfull and explained a lot about the cab 'system' on Bali next (always take the Blue Bird cabs or bargain). The beds were clean (no hairs from other backpackers or bed bugs), also the showers. The only minus was that all guests had to share one toilet and two showers cause the other toilets were spoiled.

• 12th Dec 2013

This is a really nice place. The staff are really friendly. They've got super keycard locks on the door. I struggled with those a bit at first. But if you wipe the touchpad with your fingers first, it works like a charm. The hostel is really clean and it's just a short walk to the beach. Overall, great place. The only complaint I have is that the air conditioning in the dorm room was too cold. It made me catch a cold, so I was sick at the end of my trip.

Dear Rebecca, Sorry to here u sick :) Hope u get well soon. Actually we happy u give our hostel with good comment and information. For Air conditioning we always set with 24-25 degree, this not really cool , my be in the next time u can ask to our staff to set to more hot but theother guest not complaint about this case. Because all this share, we apologize about this case. Hope u can back and enjoy with us again.... Thanks & Regards, Management.