Guess House Hostel Reviews

Jln.Petitenget No: 22 Bali 80361 Indonesia., Seminyak, Indonesia

Bathrooms are pretty dirty. Living area is average (deceiving photographs), a bit stuffy with slight chemical smell. No pantry and very small common area. Excellent location. Helpful staff.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • India

The hostel seemed to be great and always full of people, unfortunatly when we arrived they were just reopening so there was only the two of us there. The staff was very helpful and nice. It was a bit far from the beach and everything, but overall we had a great stay in Seminyak.

Enjoyed staying here. Close to everything and easy to get to Kuta if you really want to go there. The staff are good and friendly. Rooms are a little small but nothing major. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The hostel itself is beautiful, modern, and spotlessly clean, but it is the staff that truly makes your stay a memorable one. I fell in love with each and every worker. They go above and beyond for their clients, and I will never forget the kindness they showed to me during my stay. An incredible experience!

• 29th Apr 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms with comfortable beds (although the top bunk was really hard to climb into). Overall nice place to stay. Wifi non-existent in the dorms.

Toilets are always blocked. I felt cleaner before I had a shower than afterward. Beds are comfortable. Would recommend staying elsewhere if bathroom cleanliness is high on your list of priorities.

• 17th Apr 2014

Great hostel for a great value. Though, I was unlucky for staying after some mosquitoes fogging, the after smell was unpleasant. But beside that, everything's okay.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Unfortunately, this place is far away from everything, so be prepared to rent a scooter or go by taxi. Staff is very friendly though and the rooms and bunk beds are very spacious.

Lovely hostel, right near the beach and the staff are so so lovely! Would definitely recommend it.