Guess House Hostel Reviews

Jln.Petitenget No: 22 Bali 80361 Indonesia., Seminyak, Indonesia

Great place to stay in seminyak, one of the cheapest hostels around. The location is great petitenget is very posh, you have good (although a bit pricey) shopping around you plus potato head beach club for some poolside action, mantra bar for live music and hu'u bar for clubbing. The staff are very helpful and nice, the hostel is also nice and quiet. The only negative comment is that the showers lack pressure and toilets may not flush well but it's the same almost everywhere in Bali.

Everything was fine besides there were BEDBUGs everywere and the staff was not interested at all to do something against it. I could change rooms without problem but there were bedbugs too.

Bathrooms are pretty dirty. Living area is average (deceiving photographs), a bit stuffy with slight chemical smell. No pantry and very small common area. Excellent location. Helpful staff.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • India

The hostel seemed to be great and always full of people, unfortunatly when we arrived they were just reopening so there was only the two of us there. The staff was very helpful and nice. It was a bit far from the beach and everything, but overall we had a great stay in Seminyak.

Enjoyed staying here. Close to everything and easy to get to Kuta if you really want to go there. The staff are good and friendly. Rooms are a little small but nothing major. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The hostel itself is beautiful, modern, and spotlessly clean, but it is the staff that truly makes your stay a memorable one. I fell in love with each and every worker. They go above and beyond for their clients, and I will never forget the kindness they showed to me during my stay. An incredible experience!

• 29th Apr 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms with comfortable beds (although the top bunk was really hard to climb into). Overall nice place to stay. Wifi non-existent in the dorms.

Toilets are always blocked. I felt cleaner before I had a shower than afterward. Beds are comfortable. Would recommend staying elsewhere if bathroom cleanliness is high on your list of priorities.

• 17th Apr 2014

Great hostel for a great value. Though, I was unlucky for staying after some mosquitoes fogging, the after smell was unpleasant. But beside that, everything's okay.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Unfortunately, this place is far away from everything, so be prepared to rent a scooter or go by taxi. Staff is very friendly though and the rooms and bunk beds are very spacious.

Lovely hostel, right near the beach and the staff are so so lovely! Would definitely recommend it.