Guess House Hostel Reviews

Jln.Petitenget No: 22 Bali 80361 Indonesia., Seminyak, Indonesia

Great basic hostel in walking distance from most places in seminyak!

The hostel staff is really nice and welcoming. The location is also really good, right next to the main area of Seminyak and 10minutes walking from the beach. I've been there at the beginning of December, there were not many people in the hostel (we were only 3 girls from what I saw). The dorms are spacious and really nice, and you also have a locker for each bed.

A nice little place, good to relax. Rooms have key cards so security is good. The little bar/restaurant out front makes amazing food for the price. Not much around the hostel so I'd definitely recommend renting a bike, the place attached has best price. Staff is also great and super friendly, spoke good English and know tons of places to see. Would stay again.

bed bugs but beautifully decorated

BEDBUGS! Don't go there! After I checked in I was shocked! I never saw thousands of bedbugs running on the walls, on the lockers, on the floor and of course in the bed. Also the staff was disgusted but sprayed the room just with insect spray so not useful to kill them! I changed the room to a cheaper dorm but when I asked for my money they said that they can't give it to me. After I have stayed there I was bitten everywhere!! -really everywhere! Worst hostel in my hole travel trip!

• 4th Sep 2014

Toilets are terrible, not clean, always ran out of paper, and far away from kuta beach, so it is more quite.

Guess house was an amazing experience. The other bagpackers were so nice and similar to our group. The staff is so helpful and understands you! As for security: i felt like in a James Bond movie! Electronic cards as keys, electronic locks etc the location is about 10min walk from the famous potatoe head and a good 15min-20min walk from the crowded areas on the beach. Go for this hostel!!!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Hostel looked very good at first sight but when you looked closer smaller issues arose e.g only one tap worked, a toilet was Sellotaped shut and could of improved overall cleanliness. The key cards where good for security and we enjoyed our experience, 3 nights was enough there. The new cafe linked to the hostel was cheap and staff were friendly , it just felt understaffed throughout the day in general