Guess House Hostel Reviews

Jln.Petitenget No: 22 Bali 80361 Indonesia., Seminyak, Indonesia

Great basic hostel in walking distance from most places in seminyak!

The hostel staff is really nice and welcoming. The location is also really good, right next to the main area of Seminyak and 10minutes walking from the beach. I've been there at the beginning of December, there were not many people in the hostel (we were only 3 girls from what I saw). The dorms are spacious and really nice, and you also have a locker for each bed.

A nice little place, good to relax. Rooms have key cards so security is good. The little bar/restaurant out front makes amazing food for the price. Not much around the hostel so I'd definitely recommend renting a bike, the place attached has best price. Staff is also great and super friendly, spoke good English and know tons of places to see. Would stay again.

bed bugs but beautifully decorated

BEDBUGS! Don't go there! After I checked in I was shocked! I never saw thousands of bedbugs running on the walls, on the lockers, on the floor and of course in the bed. Also the staff was disgusted but sprayed the room just with insect spray so not useful to kill them! I changed the room to a cheaper dorm but when I asked for my money they said that they can't give it to me. After I have stayed there I was bitten everywhere!! -really everywhere! Worst hostel in my hole travel trip!

• 4th Sep 2014