Guest Accommodation Podgorica Reviews

Rusa Radulovica 89, Podgorica, Montenegro

Excellent-value accommodation. The owner who speaks some Russian is very friendly and helpful and gave me free refreshments. Lovely, warm, cosy room, and a great place to see in the New Year! TV channels included Russian and English-language channels. The city centre is an hour away on foot. The wifi crashed quite a lot. I would definitely stay here again.

It's a little far away from the centre of town, but taxis are so cheap in Podgorica that it shouldn't cost more than €2-3. The hostel looks like it's been newly refurbished and is well finished. Easily the nicest place I've been on my traveling and almost the cheapest too! Bosko was really nice too. He stayed up late to check us in because our train got delayed and gave us a late check out too, both of which were free.

Very nice hostel with very clean rooms, I think that is one of the best options for sleeping in Podgorica, but only if you're travelling with your own car. Otherwise the location is far too away from the center. I would recommend it though!

View all Podgorica Bed and Breakfasts