Guest Accommodation Podgorica Reviews

Rusa Radulovica 89, Podgorica, Montenegro

It's a little far away from the centre of town, but taxis are so cheap in Podgorica that it shouldn't cost more than €2-3. The hostel looks like it's been newly refurbished and is well finished. Easily the nicest place I've been on my traveling and almost the cheapest too! Bosko was really nice too. He stayed up late to check us in because our train got delayed and gave us a late check out too, both of which were free.

Very nice hostel with very clean rooms, I think that is one of the best options for sleeping in Podgorica, but only if you're travelling with your own car. Otherwise the location is far too away from the center. I would recommend it though!

Very friendly and helpful host. I was very impressed at how my host went out of his way to drive me on a private tour round the beautiful capital city, and then took the time to explain important historical landmarks to me. He was extremely kind, and answered all my questions about politics. He also gave me elderflower juice and the local alcoholic beverage, free of charge, then drove me to the airport the next morning. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough.

• 25th Jul 2014

The hostel is a short taxi journey from Podgorica centre (just 2-3 euro). . . The owner and his family are extremely welcoming and greeted us with food and drink upon arrival, not only did they do this but the owner also helped us out sourcing honey as gifts for friends and voluntarily 'taxied' us to and from town and to the airport. I would very much recommend this friendly, laid back hostel.

• 15th Jul 2014

An absolutely amazing room. We were only staying for one night because we were flying from Podgorica airport the next day, so the remote location was not a problem for us. Bosko was very friendly and helpful and spoke great English (unlike most people in Montenegro!).

• 14th Jul 2014

Very friendly host, was also patient when we arrived and were taking our luggage out of the bus. Thanks!

View all Podgorica Bed and Breakfasts