Guest House Finestra su Trastevere Reviews

Piazza Giuditta Tavani Arquati 113, Rome, Lazio, Italy

HAD A LOVELY RELAXING TIME HERE. STAFF WERE SO WELCOMING AND HELPFUL. ROOMS VERY CLEAN AND MODERN AND SHOWERS WERE GREAT. LACK OF BREAKFAST WAS NOT A PROBLEM AS WE BOUGHT IN PASTRIES ETC THE DAY BEFORE AND ENJOYED THEM ON THE ROOF TERRACE WHICH WAS USED A LOT BY US, GREAT ADDITION TO THE ACCOMODATION. WILL BE BACK AGAIN. GRAZIE NATASSIA X

• 2nd Apr 2014

I loved this location and the room was excellent both from a value and design point of view. I have stayed in Rome many times and this is without a doubt the best place that I have stayed. Although the location is bustling with people in the streets surrounding the piazza, it was very quite and restful. My favourite thing was the stunning roof top terrace. I would highly recommend Finestra su Trastevere.

• 25th Oct 2013