Guest House KURA Reviews

39, Suzaka, Suzaka city, Nagano prefecture, Japan, Nagano, Japan

We had a super nice stay here! We couldn't have asked for more! Marina was super helpful and nice to us! We definitely recommend this place!!

Thank you so much for your stay and kind message! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed staying here. Thank you again for coming to Suzaka!! Arigato-, Matane.

My favourite place on my trip around Japan. Was really looked after well while I was there. :)

The staff were fantastic - so kind, helpful, and welcoming. Made our stay all the better :)

Thank you for staying at Guest House KURA! We enjoyed talking with you in Japanese! Hope you enjoyed your trip in Japan. Thank you again for coming to Suzaka!

I had a wonderful time at Kura. The location can be a little difficult to find at first (even with google maps), but nothing a phone call can't fix. The staff were all great and wonderful. I love the little get together that they do at night where travelers get to share their stories. Great location to go see the snow monkeys and go snow boarding. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

Thank you for staying at Guest House KURA, and spent New Year with us!! We had a wonderful night with you. Now you can snowboard very well, so please come back to Nagano again!! And also we enjoyed talking with you in Japanese!! Honto ni Arigato-!

Amazing host, made us feel extremely welcome. Best hostel we stayed at in Japan!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your stay with us in New Year TIme!! We had a wonderful time on that day with you!! We are very happy to meet you Thanks a lot!! Hope you enjoyed skiing after here:D Come back to Nagano for skiing, and also come back to Suzaka!! Thank you again for coming! Arigato-!!

A real highlight of our stay in Japan! We stayed 3 nights and were very sad to leave. I really felt at ease and welcomed, like my own home. I wanted to stay forever! Marina is so kind, providing great conversation and an incredible array of tourist information and timetables in her cosy living room, plus free tea and fruit, use of thekitchen, cheap beer and a great value delicious breakfast. Plus electric blankets and even a hot water bottle in your bed when you get home.

Really Great place to stay, the owner is absolutely lovely and young people from the area come here to hang out and socialise because its such a warm and friendly environment. We could only stay one night but happily would have stayed on many more

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind message! We all are very happy to hear that you liked here's environment. We had a great, happy, full of fun night with you!! And we are so sorry for that you couldn't see Snow Monkeys! If you have chance to come back to Japan, try again!! Tamtam, Sameera, and I, all we are looking forward to seeing you again!! Thank you again for staying here in Guest House KURA! Matane!!