Guest House KURA Reviews

39, Suzaka, Suzaka city, Nagano prefecture, Japan, Nagano, Japan

Staying at Kura has gone down as one the best parts of my Japan experience! Marina-sun was absolutely amazing! She really looked after us and advised good places to visit. She even invited us into a yuukata and fireworks night with her friends. A genuinely beautiful lady! I HIGHLY recommend this traditional japanese style hostel, and will DEFINITELY be back in the winter.

Thank you so much for staying at Guest House KURA and for your super kind comments:) You and your friend are super funny!! We also had a great time with you! Thank you for trying on Yukata, too! Hope we can go to you and your friend's super funny restaurant in the near future!! Good luck:D Thank you again for coming to Suzaka!!

Would definitely stay here again - it may not have been in central Nagano but Suzaka is pretty easy to get to and really not that far away. The house was very well presented and clean and the host Marina extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. Marina was also able to provide information on all sorts of attractions and restaurants in Suzaka and the Nagano area. I'd have to say Guest House Kura was probably the best place we stayed at on our entire trip!

Thank you for your stay, and for your kind comments. Your kind comments is helping to encourage our efforts! Arigato- so much! We enjoyed talking with you and keep studying Japanese:) I hope I can go trip with my brother and my sister like you someday! Thank you again for coming go Suzaka!

We had the most excellent stay here. Marina was not there when we came to drop our bags off but we spoke to her on the phone and she said her father would drive us to nearby town Obuse. Later that night we met Marina and she made us feel at home. The room was clean and comfortable, along with the other facilities. When one of our group had an issue with her camera they drove her to the repair shop! Marina also helped us buy our tickets for USJ in Osaka. We couldn't have asked for a better stay!

• 8th Jul 2014

Thank you for coming to Suzaka!! You and your friends are so nice:) My sister and I enjoyed a lot talking with you! And we are very glad you enjoyed our traditional old house. Thank you again for staying at Guest House KURA!