Directions to Guest House Kaine
Map & Directions
◆It takes about 7 minutes in walking from Nakasukawabata sybway station to Kaine.
- Exit 6 -Turn 180� -Turn left at yellow building (Fukuoka Asian Art Museum)
- Walk straight and cross major intersection (you'll see The 'Hakata Harp' Bar in front of you)
- Go left at The Hakata Harp -Turn right at The 'Doragon Bazaor' sign -Walk straight for 1.5 blocks
- Guest House Kaine will be on your right hand side.
- If you take a bus from Hakata port international terminal,get off the 'Tsumashoji' bus stop.
◆It takes about 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Tsumashoji bus stop.
- Walk in the same direction (direction to Tenjin) as the bus.
- Going about 200m.
- Turn left in front of the Hakata junior high school where the intersection was placed in the between coin parks.
- You can see Hotel Okura in botom of the street, and go straight about 200m.
◆It takes 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus 'Hakatagocho' bus stop
- Showa street is placed when walking about 150m from the stop toward Hotel Okura (direction to Tenjin) -There is 'Ishimura-Manseido'(石村萬盛堂) Japanese confection shop in opposite of Hotel Okura.
- You can see the arch signboard '須崎問屋街(Susaki-tonyagai)' when finishing crossing at the crosswalk.