Guest House Kaine Reviews

5-9 Susaki-machi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

This guesthouse is traditional Japanese style, clean and warm, the staff here are sooooo nice, they can speak great english and they are very kind to help you figure out where to shop and eat, and even helped me to book bus ticket. I make a lot of new friends here. Its a great place to stay, except the location is really hard to find, be prepared.

Very nice staff, great location. Would definitely go again.

The hostel is on an excellent location--less than ten minutes walk from the nearest subway station and just a few stations away from the domestic airport. The hostel is clean and I particularly like the dorm rooms. It has adequate heating and the showers are great too. The only thing I think that they need to improve is their signage--make sure that anyone who enters the street gets to see it quickly. Other than that, its a great place to chill and serve as home base to explore Fukuoka.

In my opinion this hostel's atmosphere, cleanliness, and facilities were nothing special, especially by Japan's typically high standards, although the somewhat quaint interior and room layout of the building was a nice touch, and the place is in a very good area.

The best place in Fukuoka was certainly this guesthouse! Thank you for the great service and homely feeling, made my short stay feel very nice.

Located just off of one of the two main subway stations for Fukuoka, two stops from the Shinkansen, and one stop from the main shopping district. Very friendly staff and guests. There is only a rudimentary kitchen, but it was enough to make a packed lunch, and this is Fukuoka - there's plenty of places to eat, even for picky vegetarians like me. Lovely central stone area requires slippers, but it's easy to traverse. Highly recommended.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, clean and good wifi. Located in walking distance from a transport hub and the nightlife area. Not much in the way of kitchen facilities but still a good place to stay if in Fukuoka.

Loved this place. One of my favourite hostels in Japan. Really nice feel about the place and nice Japanese style. Very clean and comfortable.

We were really surprise how comfi was stay here....unfortunately we stay here just for 1 night.....really good one!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

The staff was incredibly helpful in informing us of activities in the area as well as general navigation. The atmosphere was also intimate and warm; would definitely stay again!

Loved my stay there. Thanks for showing me around. That makes people remember the place! Also thanks for letting me keep my bike in the main lobby. Maybe another bathroom if possible.

The staff is super friendly and helpful. They gave me great tips on places to see and places to eat affordable delicious meals. I would stay here again.

• 16th Oct 2013