Guest House Kaine Reviews

5-9 Susaki-machi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

Great help being able to drop off our luggage early and then thank you for the directions. We would have liked to stay there for longer to check out Fukuoka more!

location is cool just 5 mins to subway station. biggest problem is that hostel is very not clean. there is cockroach. very terrific the staff seems very used to see it and not care. wall is thin you can hear outside speaking but not a problem for me

Japanese style guesthouse. Very nice location and friendly staff. Would definitivly recommend this place.

Location is great, very close to subway, malls, shops yet very quiet private. The hostel is clean and equipped with basic amenities. Be aware that the size of the room is not big and the wall is thin so it could get noisy sometimes if people are around. Staff are nice and very helpful.

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

KAINE is a special hostel. First floor looks like a Japanese restaurant, for the front is combined with the kitchen. Every room, bath room and toilet was well designed. From the photos hang on the wall, I knew KAINE is 7 years old, which grew with the pretty boss. Boss is a typical Fukuoka girl. Fukuoka is a beautiful city. Wish KAINE and Fukuoka has a bright future.

A really good hostel located a few minutes walk from Hakata Station. It's not the best hostel I've stayed in in Japan (a bit old and crowded in the dorms), but still very good. Would stay there again. The atmosphere is as good as one can get in a smaller hostel with no bar. Staff is friendly! Remarkably clean. For those complaining about the insects, you should live in Japan longer to see what bad bugs are like!!!

nice and friendly hostel!

Good hostel. Dorm room is a bit cramped and would benefit from curtains round the beds but not too shabby. Hostel in a good spot for the nightlife. Overall decent.

This place is quite a cute little hostel. I stayed in 6 bed male dorm - it's a squeeze in there, not much room for luggage. The hostel is clean and tidy and the staff are lovely. There's not much space to hang out but it's well located so easy to get out and explore. I'd stay again.

My friend and I spend only one night in this guesthouse, but we would definitely like to stay there again! The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. We enjoyed our stay there! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

Good location for many sights and restaurant/nightlife. For the distant places, the subway is close to it. Staff was nice and helpful. The common room maybe is too little, but I had no problem in meeting fellow travellers. Cons: a little overpriced and small dormitory size.

Fantastic little guest house in a great location.

Staff is nice and helpful, provide advice proactively to backpackers

nice and beautiful hostel. just the cockroach scared me though, couldnt sleep well

Had two bad nights of sleep owing mainly to an unlucky selection of other guests sharing my room. Other than that, the guesthouse is very traditional and the staff are lovely. Location is also great.

It's good. Good location(Actually, the city is tiny, so location doesn't matter), nice staffs, reasonable price. There is just one problem, soundproof. The U-don bar next this hostel was little noise sometime. If you are not a noise-sensitive person, I recommend this place.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels