Guest House Kaine Reviews

5-9 Susaki-machi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

My friend and I spend only one night in this guesthouse, but we would definitely like to stay there again! The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. We enjoyed our stay there! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

Good location for many sights and restaurant/nightlife. For the distant places, the subway is close to it. Staff was nice and helpful. The common room maybe is too little, but I had no problem in meeting fellow travellers. Cons: a little overpriced and small dormitory size.

Fantastic little guest house in a great location.

Staff is nice and helpful, provide advice proactively to backpackers

nice and beautiful hostel. just the cockroach scared me though, couldnt sleep well

Had two bad nights of sleep owing mainly to an unlucky selection of other guests sharing my room. Other than that, the guesthouse is very traditional and the staff are lovely. Location is also great.

It's good. Good location(Actually, the city is tiny, so location doesn't matter), nice staffs, reasonable price. There is just one problem, soundproof. The U-don bar next this hostel was little noise sometime. If you are not a noise-sensitive person, I recommend this place.

I really this guesthouse. It's better that i though. The staff is so nice with great service mind. I will be there once if i have chance.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Thailand

The staff were nice and the halway was fine but the rooms had nothing in them but for the futons and walls were dirty. The doors were also wafer thin. Extremely overpriced.

A nice place to stay - I met some nice people here and it was a good relaxed environment. It met all my expectations.

Definitely recommendable. I would stay here again.

Really lovely guest house. Private rooms are spacious and have comfortable beds. Comfortable and warm showers and two toilets. Limited kitchen equipment, but free tea and coffee. Free wifi

very friendlyand helpful staff, good location, bike rental and clean. Sure, the place is a bit small and some comforts aren't there, but for this price there is nothing to complain about

• 9th Apr 2015

The location of guesthouse is good. It only takes you about 7-8 mins walking from subway station. Staff is helpful and friendly. Environment is clean and tidy. It will be better if a drying machine is added instead of washing machine only.

I had an amazing time here. I met some other really cool travelers. the staff were helpful, they even tried to find a guesthouse for me in Kyoto even though it's one of the busiest times of the year. Super friendly and always ready for a good conversation.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels