Guest House Kaine Reviews

5-9 Susaki-machi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

Definitely recommendable. I would stay here again.

Really lovely guest house. Private rooms are spacious and have comfortable beds. Comfortable and warm showers and two toilets. Limited kitchen equipment, but free tea and coffee. Free wifi

very friendlyand helpful staff, good location, bike rental and clean. Sure, the place is a bit small and some comforts aren't there, but for this price there is nothing to complain about

• 9th Apr 2015

The location of guesthouse is good. It only takes you about 7-8 mins walking from subway station. Staff is helpful and friendly. Environment is clean and tidy. It will be better if a drying machine is added instead of washing machine only.

I had an amazing time here. I met some other really cool travelers. the staff were helpful, they even tried to find a guesthouse for me in Kyoto even though it's one of the busiest times of the year. Super friendly and always ready for a good conversation.

Good, solid hostel, about 20 min walk from the train station. Equal distance down town. Lockers are very small, the walls are paper thin and you hear everything. Shower is good, but it was quite cold during my whole stay at the hostel in January.

Hope cooking could be done in the hostel. More space could be provided for the dorm room, but sufficient otherwise after much compromise from everyone in the room. The staffs are generally excellent! Location wise, we could walk to Tenjin, or Kawabata precinct. I even walked to Hakata to enjoy the cool weather, time required is only 15-20 minutes depending on whether it's brisk walk or stroll. Best: cheap good food available readily at Kawabata shopping acade!

Packed with character and the most welcoming staff you'll meet. You will feel free to chat with the staff about your adventures in this cosy, intimate space. (English is fine) Interior Design layout uses space quite well considering it is a narrow building. I reccomend is accommodation for adventurers.

Stayed here some time before taking the boat to Busan. It was a nice place, I love the Japanese futons so I was very happy to spend my last nights in Japan on a comfy futon. The staff were also super friendly, I expected a package but it didn't arrive on time, so they took the effort to send it to one of my later destinations. Super kind, much appreciated! The only thing that was a bit inconvenient to me was that there was little space to prepare my own food, but for a few days that was okay.

Well, we found that the room is quite under estimated, since the lock is broken, the dust in the room, the bed that guest needs to make it himself, etc. This should be in a service package of any guesthouse/hostel/small hotel.

• 29th Nov 2014