Guest House Merlin Reviews

Gorazdova 22, Prague, Czech Republic

Really good Hostel. Everything was perfect in my time there.

Very modern and nice. Booked through hostel world but it is more a self contained hotel room without kitchen facilities. I asked reception and not even a microwave I could use. Great view on our side of the building but quite a walk to the main part of the city where everything is. If they had a small kitchen area for guest use it would have been perfect.

I and my friends would like to thank you for the awesome days in Prague. The price of the room, the cleanliness and the attention of the staff team were great. Best reception ever. Thanks for the tips of touristic places and value of food/drinks. If I come back to Prague someday, I will stay there againg for sure!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was one of the best hostel which I have been. The personel is very nice and kind. The rooms are not like from a hostel, more like from a hotel. I was there with my father in a double room. They even wine for us. :) The locations is great. It is two tram stops far from Charles Bridge and the metro B is just 1 minute far from the hostel. It is 1 minute to go to river side which you can see the dancing house, too. From window you can even see the great view.

• 12th Jul 2014