Guest House ODORI Reviews

3-6-6bisyoen, abeno-ku, osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan

I love it! The few of us just sat around the common area and talked about random stuffs till 2am it was fun! :) The room I stayed in was like tatami floor and they provided 2 thin mattresses, 1 cover for the mattress and 2 blankets. It was comfortable until my room mate off the heater and it was way too cold at night. I was shivering but all in all it was a cosy place :) Only one bathroom and toilet on the first floor. Owners were very friendly! Gave me an umbrella which someone left it earlier.

Really good location 2 minutes away crom Bishoen train station. I didn't mind the fact there is only one bathroom. The only thing that may be bothering is the paper thin doors ans walls but earplugs are backpacker's best friend!

Additional bathroom would be preferred if available as there are quite a lot of people are staying in the hostel. But all other facilities are very well and good atmosphere and nice environment.

near train station and subway. atmosphere and staff are great

Beautifully cosy!!!