Guest House ODORI Reviews

3-6-6bisyoen, abeno-ku, osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan

My best stay in Japan yet. I absolutely love this place. Both day and night staff are great. I made a lot of friends, both Japanese and foreigners alike. The place is very close to JR Bishoen and it is just a stop away from Tennoji station, so it is very accessible if you are going to KIX. This place is close to both JR Bishoen and Metro Fuminosato, so you have a choice how to travel. Many vending machines around the area as well!

Wonderful experience staying in a more traditional style Japanese hostel in a quiet neighborhood.

Everything was better than I expected, accept that the other travelers were rather noisy and didn't sleep too much, so they kept me and other travelers up. We had to repeatedly talk to them. The walls are paper thin, so that was probably the only thing. Other than that, the accommodations were very comfortable and beyond my expectations.

A warm guesthouse more than a place just to stay with joy and cultural atmosphere

Very nice hostel, location a little bit out of town but easily reached by train. Friendly staff, invited me for dinner with other guests when I arrived late on my first night. Free coffee is always a winner with me! Beds were comfy, with light and power outlet and curtain for privacy.

I love it! The few of us just sat around the common area and talked about random stuffs till 2am it was fun! :) The room I stayed in was like tatami floor and they provided 2 thin mattresses, 1 cover for the mattress and 2 blankets. It was comfortable until my room mate off the heater and it was way too cold at night. I was shivering but all in all it was a cosy place :) Only one bathroom and toilet on the first floor. Owners were very friendly! Gave me an umbrella which someone left it earlier.

Really good location 2 minutes away crom Bishoen train station. I didn't mind the fact there is only one bathroom. The only thing that may be bothering is the paper thin doors ans walls but earplugs are backpacker's best friend!