Guest House ODORI Reviews

3-6-6bisyoen, abeno-ku, osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan

Friendly, helpful staff. Walls are, like many Japanese guesthouses, paper-thin so noise is an issue (even if you're the one making it). This place is also used by salarymen to crash sometimes, and they can be noisy.

My best stay in Japan yet. I absolutely love this place. Both day and night staff are great. I made a lot of friends, both Japanese and foreigners alike. The place is very close to JR Bishoen and it is just a stop away from Tennoji station, so it is very accessible if you are going to KIX. This place is close to both JR Bishoen and Metro Fuminosato, so you have a choice how to travel. Many vending machines around the area as well!

Wonderful experience staying in a more traditional style Japanese hostel in a quiet neighborhood.

Everything was better than I expected, accept that the other travelers were rather noisy and didn't sleep too much, so they kept me and other travelers up. We had to repeatedly talk to them. The walls are paper thin, so that was probably the only thing. Other than that, the accommodations were very comfortable and beyond my expectations.