Guest House Puli Reviews

303-No6, Tong-Rong Road, Puli City, Nantou, Taiwan

The owner is a very kind--and clean!--Japanese man who speaks Chinese very, very well. He speaks some English as well, of course, but you will probably find it easier to communicate in Chinese if you can. He is happy to help you find a place to rent a scooter, recommend restaurants, and point out great local tourist spots. I would highly recommend this hostel.

great and cosy guesthouse! had a great time there!

I think everything is fine, except the ventilation in the bathroom. After a while the bathroom is filled with rather unpleasant smell.

Owner is really friendly and helpful. I told him where i wanted to go and he gave me a very detailed guide on the places, saving me a lot of time and money!

Location is quite difficult to find. Facilities and rooms are fairly new and clean. However, the room is too compact. If u travel with luggage, there may not be enough space in the room for it. This may be the most compact dorm room I have ever stayed. Other than that, it is a cozy and clean space to stay in.

It is very nice and comfortable stat at puli and the host is very housewarming. Would like to stay at guest house puli again ! :)