Guest House Solar Reviews

Rua Santa Catarina 744, Porto, Portugal

We got a double room with private bathroom. Good location, clean, helpful staff, and quite cheap. They have a parking available. The bathroom was not in very good shape, and the room only had one plug in working condition, that was needed to power the heather.

Well, for this excellent price I can only say the best things!The city of Porto itself is a good place to visit and taste the best of the portuguese food.

This had been one of the greatest hostels I've ever been, It has a great staff (Monica was very kind and helpfull), a good kitchen (well equipped and everything is new), the room that me and my boyfriend stayed at was amazing for a hostel (the bed was really confortable and big, there was cable tv, and the shower was very good as well). They have a clean service everyday, so we always had clean towels for no extra price. Also it is a very good location, close to everything. Highly recomended.

The room wasn't good as we saw on the pictures. Private bathroom door couldn't be closed properly. Commun rooms are nice and clean. When we got in the room, there was a problem with the toilet. I spook to the reception and in 30min it was fixed. Staff is nice. The hotel is about 10min by walk to the old city center.

• 22nd Nov 2013