Directions to Guest House TaiwanMex
Map & Directions
Directions (how to arrive at the establishment) : ----Directions from Airport to TaiwanMex ----
1. When you leave the secured airport area (after passport check, baggage claim, and goods declarations), follow the signs for the �express bus� or �express bus waiting room� (NOT �tour bus�).
2. Choose 'KwoKuang Motor Transport Company Ltd.' Buy a ticket to the �Taipei Main Station.� The cost is about 125 Taiwan Dollars (TWD). Walk outside the waiting room in order to board bus �1819.�
3. Stay on the bus till the end of the line, or when it stops at the Taipei Main Station. Everyone should get off the bus at this point. Enter into the Taipei Main Station.
4. Follow the signs for the subway (known as the �MRT�).
5. Your destination is the ZhongShan (中山) Station on the RED line. You will need to buy a 20TWD subway ticket from the ticket machine. The ZhongShan Station is only one station north of the Taipei Main Station.
5. After getting off the subway at the ZhongShan (中山) Station, follow the signs to exit �1.�
6. When you leave the subway station at exit �1� and are outside, you are very close. On your left side will be �Taipei Milk King.� In front of you will be Starbucks Coffee. Turn around 180 degrees and walk opposite the direction of Starbucks down a narrow paved road called �Lane Nanjing W. Rd� (the road between Taipei Milk King and the subway exit).
7. In just a couple minutes (about 200 steps) you will see �Taiwan Mex� on the right. If you go all the way to the next intersection where the �Family Mart� is, you have gone too far.
8. Ring the bell at gate. We will ring you in. Go to the fourth door on your left and walk up to the second floor.
9. If for some reason you can�t find it, call us at any point and we will pick you up. Looking forward to seeing you!
The underground train is could be called Metro,Subway,
Train, in your language, in Taipei they call it the MRT.
METRO OR SUBWAY
The metro, MRT or Subway does NOT go to the Airport.
You must take a bus to city. Taxi would cost 40-45 U.S. Dollars.and do not pay anything more to taxi driver.
ATM or bank machine in inside the Airport Terminal.
One dollar equals 30 Taiwan dollars more or less.
TOURISM SERVICE COUNTER
There is a tourist service center where they can give you
free maps and help you to understand Taipei. They speak English.This is a great place to have the address written into the Chinese language.
The taxis are metered and start at 70 Taiwan dollars.